On the Beach

Story Info
Meeting a dominate admirer after chatting on Literotica.
3.5k words
4.39
18.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gerilynn69
Gerilynn69
59 Followers

Special thanks to my erotic editor and creative inspiration Spikeo.

This is a fantasy, and any play should be built on consent and communication. Please me safe in your play.

*

I was bored in a chat room when someone began to banter with me playfully. We took turns abusing the quiet atmosphere of the room dedicated to one of my pastimes, “On my knees to suck your cock.” I say that with the caveat that I need to be told to do so and properly disciplined for any of my usual brattiness. My playful partner entered into a wonderfully detailed discussion of my needs, limits and desires. We exchanged emails and discovered we were not too terribly far apart in the real world.

Emails danced suggestively across wires and screens. He admitted his dominant nature, and I my passion for submission and impact play. Emails grew into serial discussions and negotiations. Then the email came, “I will be staying in your town for business, make yourself available.”

My heart stopped for a beat when I read that message. My first fearful impulse was to say no. I had never seen or even talked to this man, and now he was ordering me to meet him. To cover my fear and to try to maintain a shred of common sense I demanded we meet in a public space to talk.

I am not some cutie. I am a transgender woman, who is well over six feet tall and wary of meeting strangers. I disclosed all of this to him, but that fear of rejection lingers.

He had done his homework he replied almost immediately with instructions to meet him at a beach coffee shop and bakery. He instructed me to be wearing a skirt or dress, panties that would be pleasing to view and no bra. He instructed me to be as ready as I could be for him if we agreed that sex was consented too.

We began texting as the day neared. The banter became supercharged. He forbade me touching myself the week before his arrival, which drove me crazy. His texts hinted at his intentions, but like a good cliff hanger, he never said what was coming next.

The day finally arrived and I was rushing about making sure I was ready. HIs texts came quickly and almost always when I was trying to get something important done. I jumped every time the notification sounded. Finally impatient and distracted, I got snappy messaging him to just wait till we met. I set my phone to vibrate and threw it into my purse.

I arrived at the coffee shop a little early as found a seat. I looked at my phone. His texts had continued and they took on the tone of knowing calm. His last text stating clearly I would be punished properly for disregard for his messages. I began to squirm in my seat wondering if I had pushed things a little too far.

My fear and imagination got the better of me, and I was making to leave when he came into the shop. He looked directly at me and smiled warmly. He walked to the counter to order, and the entire time I felt his eyes on me as I squirmed. He slowly walked to the table and sat down without saying a word as if he owned it.

He sat sipping his drink and finally said, “You have been a bad girl haven’t you?” I opened my mouth to speak and he shook his head. “No, we can talk about that later, can’t we? Gerilynn, it is nice to finally see you. No, don’t speak.” The last sentence a command.

My mouth had opened again and blushing I and closed it. He went on to pleasantly tell me about his drive to town and how happy he was to finally meet me. I sipped my drink as he talked and I was lost in the sound of his voice. His demeanor was powerful but caring, and I was thinking of what might happen later when called me out for not paying attention.

“I asked you how was your drive today Gerilynn? I hope you are not feeling uncomfortable? I had just told you how you need to have confidence in yourself you are really quite beautiful...Usually people pay attention to me when we chat.”

I opened my mouth to respond and he nodded to me. “Yes, you are to talk now.”

Words rushed out of my mouth, as I brought by mind back to the coffee shop. I started to apologize and he stopped me. “Don’t say your sorry, we can discuss that later. Right now I need that articulate woman I have been communicating with.”

Taking a deep calming breath, I looked at him and began to answer his questions. We spent another forty-five minutes talking about everything and nothing. Then he asked if I felt comfortable accompanying him onto the beach.

We walked out and he took my hand and directed me to his pickup. I looked back at my car, and he asked if I needed anything from it. I shook my head and let him hand me up into the cab. He drove us out onto the beach as we continued our conversation. He went a ways before parking between two groups of people and said, “Is this ok?”

We were about one hundred yards from the nearest group. I just smiled and said, “Yes, Yes this is fine ahh... Sir?”

He shook his head and saying, “No, it isn’t time for that, lets walk.” He handed me down from the truck and taking my hand he led me to the wet sand close the surf. As we walked we began negotiating and talking about the expectations for our meeting. He insisted on talking about what I wanted and needed.

Trying to be honest I told him how I needed a strong caring hand. I wanted to obey, and, if needed, be appropriately punished. I expressed how I flourished when I knew the rules and became frustrated if they were not enforced. I explained my experiences and what I wanted to explore. Finally I told him how I found myself in the chat room we met in.

I had been drawn to women and afraid of men most of my life. I had only dated a few men and that before I transitioned. Recently, I had wandered into a relationship with a man who brought out my submissive side and my slutty exhibitionist desires by demanding oral sex whenever I was bad. I found I loved his control but in the end that relationship ended. My newly awakened desires hadn’t

We had walked far down the beach and he turned us back toward his truck. He began repeating my desires and limits and adding his. He made it clear that I had been disrespectful by ignoring his messages, and he wanted to show his displeasure by spanking me. He described how that would be done, and asking if I was ok with his descriptions.

I was both incredibly excited and afraid as he talked. He was nothing like anyone I had been with before. He calmly spoke of how he was going to bend me over, push my dress up, inspect my panties and breasts, and then begin punishment. He insisted, I would be able to stop the punishment with a word or a gesture. He taught me the safe word and the arm gesture that would stop him.

My head was swimming as I realized, he was going to make sure I gave him permission to spank me. I was going to have to submit to him or we would part. He took his time walking me back to the truck. Our conversation wandered but eventually came back to me consenting to everything that would happen with him.

When we arrived at the truck he walked me behind it. Looking around I could see a family playing near the surf and an impromptu bonfire starting near the closest group of people. He took my hands in his and said, “You have been a bad girl, haven’t you?”

I nodded meekly feeling like I was a little girl not a grown woman. He shook his head and said, “Say it. Or we stop now.”

“Yes, Sandy I have been bad a bad girl.” I said quietly. His look was stern and he leaned closer to me. “Yes, I have been a bad girl Sandy.” I said louder.

Nodding he said, “You are learning, you have to be loud enough to be heard over the surf. Now bend over the tailgate put your arms into the bed and you can grab that rope if you need too.”

Looking into the truck I could see rope bridle that ended in a short length midway inside the bed of the truck. I walked up to the tailgate and bent over reaching for the rope. I heard him sigh heavily and looked at him. He said as he was stepping back from the truck, “If you consent you have to say yes Sandy. We won’t move forward till you say so.”

Blushing I stammered out, “Yes, Sandy.... Yes, Sandy!” the second time louder so he could hear me. I was bent over the tailgate as I felt his hand on the small of my back. I reached in and grasped the rope.

“I am going to push that dress up and look at your panties.” I felt his hand push the hem of my dress up over my hips. I heard him chuckle as his hand ran over the lace covering my ass. “Yes, Sandy... Please,” I groaned as his rough hand roamed over my ass and thighs. The other hand slipped under up my body and roughly felt my breasts. Pinching my nipples as he found them making me gasp from the pain.

When he spoke it was right in my ear, “Now I am going to punish you. Since those lacy panties will look so good with your skin reddened under them I am going to leave them on for now. I will administer five spanks at a time. If you can’t take any more you can stop me at any time. Is that clear?”

Nodding I managed to get out “Yes, Sandy I understand.” My mouth had gone dry and my breasts were smashed against the cold steel bed of the truck. I thought I was ready for what was to come.

“Ok we begin,” and a hard warm hand squeezed my ass before it lifted. The first two were hardly spanks and more like hard pats. The third was hard and fast. It stung and I could feel heat where he had struck me. The fourth was the same but the fifth was softer and he began to stroke me.

I was lost in the stinging and the feel of his hand rubbing my skin. Quickly his hand slid between my legs and I spread them wide as he cupped my pussy.

He laughed, “You really want this don’t you slut?” Then his hand came down in five hard quick spanks that had me gasping for air. My ass was beginning to burn and I was panting. I felt his finger slide under the lace edge of my panty and push into my ass firmly. “What a nice ass you have, all hot and red.” he sounded quite pleased.

I tired to push myself back against his hand, but he took it away. All I could do was moan.

HIs hand came down five more times, hard, fast and stinging my already tender flesh. I realized I was crying from pain and lust. My hands were white gripping the rope desperately to keep myself in place. He blew softly across my skin and it gave me shivers. “Yes, that lace looks very nice with a bright red background. Now I am going to explore this lovely ass and pussy you have.”

I knew I could end this now, part of me wanted too, but I was on fire. It felt like the pain in from my ass was moving to my cunt. I wanted him in a primal way. I needed this man like I had never needed a lover before.

I felt his hand cup my pussy and lift into my clit. He pulled it back and up to my ass and I felt his finger slip under my panty again and this time it moved over my aching ass.

As it ran over my asshole I again pushed back against his touch. He rumbled, “So you want that do you?” as his hand moved back toward my pussy. When he got to my cunt I again pushed back wanting to feel something inside me. When is hand pressed against me I groaned loudly, hungrily.

I felt him press rough fingers into me. I cried out groaning, “Oh fuck yes, Yes.” I felt his thumb on my clit and my knees went weak. He held me up with his fingers lifting my cunt. His fingers roughly feeling my insides. I tried to grind into his hand but he kept me on edge and off balance. All too quickly he pulled them away and I lay there shaking and consumed with lust.

He grabbed my hair and pulled me back to my feet, holding me roughly. His mouth roughly covered mine and he pushed his tongue into my mouth. He kept on hand on my pussy as we kissed the other held my hair tightly in his grip.

My hands roamed over his crotch feeling his cock growing. I started to unbuckle his belt when he pulled my head back. “Ask permission first. Do not just take what you want.” His grip on my hair was firm as he held me there looking at me.

Stung by his words, Yes Sandy, was all I could think of to say. He pushed me to my knees letting my long hair slide through his hands. Taking a wrap of hair around his fist he pressed my face into his jean covered cock. Feeling his cock grow hard and twitch I licked his jeans pressing my mouth against his cock.

“Stop teasing slut, get it out!” he growled.

I didn’t hesitate finishing with the belt and buttons. As soon as his cock was free I sucked him into my mouth. I felt his hand in my hair again tugging it guiding me. I took as much of him in my mouth as I could. I felt him get harder and I increased my rhythm as I moaned in satisfaction.

I felt the dry warm sand under my knees and this wonderful cock in my mouth. I was in a deeply sensual haze as I enthusiastically serviced this man. He suddenly stopped me pulling me off his cock with my hair.

“Take off your dress slut, do it now.” He growled as he released my hair. I quickly slid the dress over my head and he took it tossing it into the truck bed. Running his hand over my chin and up my head sensuously he grabbed my hair again directed my mouth back to his cock.

Kneeling in the sand in nothing but lace panties I felt like he had lit a fire in me. My primal lust was fully fanned as it had never been. I sucked his cock in a hot passion.

I let his cock fall from my mouth and sucked his balls. My tongue bathed his balls and I breathed in the scent of his cock. He pulled me back by the hair and put the tip of his shaft on my lips. I opened my lips as he pulled me down his cock. He pulled until my nose rested in his belly and his cock was deep in my throat.

I gagged after a second and he released my hair. Free to mouth fuck him I began to really work his cock. After a a few minutes he groaned about coming but I latched on harder. Sucking for all I was worth until he pulled me off his cock. I groaned and resisted his hand until he yanked my head back with my hair.

“There is a man walking towards us.” I gave him one last lick then stood. I looked around and there was a lone hiker coming right at us from the dunes. Sandy pushed me back over the tailgate face down. Sandy pulled up his jeans and leaned back against my ass facing the hiker.

I don’t know if the hiker could see me pressed into the back of the truck, but he kept walking past. Sandy turned quickly and I felt his cock pressed into the lace covering my ass.

He leaned over me and said softly in my ear, “I am going to fuck you now.” His hands roughly pulled my panties down, and he began spanking my ass again. The burn flamed back hotter than before. I didn’t think to count the blows but they came quick and stinging.

I felt his cock hot on my tender skin as he moved it to my cunt. He took me gently working his cock into my wet pussy. Once he had filled me he began to fuck me hard. His hands held my hips firmly as he pounded into me. I was lost in the delicious pleasure and pain of his cock and the burning of my ass.

At one point he kicked my legs wider and grabbed my hair. I lost hold of the rope and was trying to hold onto the bed as he pounded me. I felt my orgasm growing as he worked my pussy hard.

The warmth was spreading over my pussy when he pulled out. He slapped my ass once, and then I pulled me to standing with my hair. He slammed the tailgate closed and pushed me up against it so my breasts rested against the cold metal.

I felt him pushing his cock against my puckered ass. His slick cock worked into my ass and I groaned loudly. Feeling him fill my ass with his cock made me tremble as small orgasms rocked my body.

His pace quickened as my ass spasmed on his cock. He grabbed my breasts and his rough chin scraped my neck as he pressed his whole body into mine. The sensations sent me over the edge, and I crashed into orgasm. I felt him spasm in me, as his balls ground into my cunt, and his cum filling my ass.

We both rested against the truck Sandy’s body pressing into me as his cock softened. I moaned loudly when he pressed into me again and my ass worked his cock trying to get him hard again.

He slipped from me and handed me my panties. “Put these on and don’t loose a drop of my cum.” I did as he told me keeping my ass clenched. I turned and saw him pulling up his pants.

“Please let me Sandy?” I said looking at his wet cock. I put Sandy’s cock away, with his permission. I turned to pick up my dress and slip it on over my head, but his hand reached out to stop me. “I told you to put on your panties, I did not tell you to put on your dress, do you need another lesson in obedience?” “No, Sandy,” I said, shaking my head. Taking my dress, he led me to the passenger side and handed me into the truck, then he got in and drove us off. Sitting there topless, I was squirming from fright and excitement at the same time. As we drove, Sandy reached over and played with my nipples, pinching, tugging, and caressing them.

I was drifting off enjoying the nipple play and missed a question from him, a hard pinch brought me back to the present to answer, “Um yes...yes.”

“So you liked being properly disciplined. Good, I have some clamps for these.” He said as he painfully pinched my nipple.

We got back to the cafe and parked beside my car. Sandy then turned on the interior lights saying, “I want to see you like this, in those lovely panties and nothing else.”

I realized that in the darkened interior, no one could see me, but with the lights on, I was visible to anyone looking our direction. I sat frozen, like a deer in the headlights. It seemed like ages as his eyes roamed over my exposed breasts, it really was only seconds before he handed me my dress and told me to put it on.

We chatted a little, and he was very kind checking in to make sure I was ok. When he walked me to my car he kissed me and he handed me the key card to his hotel room. “Wear those panties and come to me at 9pm.” he said as he closed my door and walked away. I checked the time, 6:48pm, and groaned thinking of the wait.


Gerilynn69
Gerilynn69
59 Followers