All Comments on 'On the Beach'

by Gerilynn69

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
Private4BrendaPrivate4Brendaalmost 4 years ago
I Want To Meet A Man Like This...

Gerilynn,

You wrote what I dream of. As I read your words I could not help but massage my breasts and working my nipples. Oh, how I loved the submission you allowed this man to bring out in you.

For me, I don't think I would be able to address my dream man as Sir, Master, or Daddy as so many gurls like us describe. To me, my submission is better demonstrated through my actions. But I get it, we are all different and have things that complete our desires.

The atmosphere you describe is brilliant. To walk a sandy beach in the evening sun holding my man's hand, while I feel the wind whirling about my smooth legs and teasing my dress high enough for others to see my lace-covered bottom, oh my.

Maybe that desire is linked to the exhibitionist in me and completes my desire to feel safe enough to be who I really am. As well as your description of bending over the tailgate knowing others are likely to wander by and see my submission on display makes my panties slippery with my excitement. Oh dear, you have truly given me a gift through your words.

I have made you a favorite dear and so look forward to reading what you share in the future. I would love to see where this storyline goes, I think they could really enjoy each other on so many different levels.

Bravo dear!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGerilynn69@Gerilynn69
I am a girl and having fun. So I am back at the keyboard, for real this time. I am exploring bondage and public sex more than before. I am transgender, but now post transition my motivations have changed. Those of you who loved my earlier stories I hope these newer ones will...