On The Beach

Story Info
Watching the moon on the beach, things become hot and messy.
1.5k words
4.5
3.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moon is slowly rising over the calm ocean. The bright moonlight moves and sparkles across the small waves stirred by the warm breeze. They sit close on two lounge chairs pushed hurriedly together in the sand, watching the midnight scene play out in the distance. The wind blows lightly off the ocean, and heat rises off the sand after a long day soaking in the tropical sun.

They both wear loose cotton pullovers, a relief from the tight bikini and speedo they had on just hours before as they swam and played in the surf. Having showered off the salty residue, they feel warm and relaxed. He has added a pair of loose pants; she wears only the long pullover.

She snuggles tighter into his side, resting her head on his shoulder. Her hand rests lightly on his thigh, fingers stroking absently. His arm is around her shoulders, pulling her close. His fingers stroke her arm lightly, bringing goosebumps up on her skin. Looking down, he can see the contact is generating other reactions. Her nipples are now hard little buttons, evident through the light cotton top.

He absently slides his hand off her arm and cups her breast. Circling the beckoning nipple with his thumb as he does. A low moan encourages him to continue. After a few minutes, he notices her hand increasing the intensity of its motion on his thigh. He pinches her nipple softly before returning to the light circles. They continue looking out over the water, pretending to ignore their hands' motion and growing arousal.

The beach is dark, and all the hotel lights are focused inward. The pool, restaurant, and bar are the focal point of the evening's activities. They hear other guests talking and laughing, but it seems miles away. Music escapes from the hotel bar, muted by the distance and the lulling sounds of the light surf in front of them.

They are focused solely on each other. Little whispered jokes, giggling quietly as they relive the day. They occasionally point out ripples in the waves, signifying dolphins feeding or fish jumping. Small crabs scurry along the sand, feeding at night to avoid birds that would devour them. They can feel each other hearts beating, and their breathing is in sync.

Her hand explores higher, lightly stroking the front of his loose pants. She feels the stiffening that reveals his interest in the attention. In response, his hand intensifies its circles on her nipple, the pinches becoming more frequent.

"What if someone comes by?" she whispers.

"No one is around, don't worry, love," he responds quietly, "They are all concentrating on the free shots in the bar."

Looking furtively up and down the beach and back towards the hotel, she quickly frees his hardening length from his pants. Another quick glance, and she lowers her head to his lap, her warm mouth quickly engulfing him. She brings him to full hardness with light nibbles, licks, and gentle stroking. His head falls back on the lounger as he gives in to the sensations. His hand pauses its stimulation of her breasts before sliding slowly down her back to gently grab her ass.

He massages it while he luxuriates in the sensations provided by her mouth. First one cheek and then the other, sliding his fingers along the dark crevice in between. She arches her back to give him better access. Sliding his fingers gently across her hot centre, he feels the warm wetness that has begun to seep from her.

He finds it increasingly challenging to focus as her mouth works its magic. Starting at the tip, she works her tongue around the head. Her hand grasps the shaft firmly. Her lips apply pressure as she takes it further into her mouth. Her hand slides down, lubricated by the wetness of her mouth. Taking him entirely in her mouth, she swirls her tongue before slowly reversing direction. Her hand slides up, replacing her mouth, squeezing the head tightly before running her finger over the top. Up and down slowly, extending the pleasure.

His fingers have found their way into her wet folds. Sliding around, he stimulates the entire area. Squeezing fleshy lips between his fingers. Probing into her tight depths. He can feel her hard button crying for attention. Soft circles around her swollen nub before dipping his fingers into her tight wetness again. Using her abundant lubrication to slide up over her tight little ass. One small circle before his fingers dip back down in a return path. Always ending and re-starting on her hard nub.

Gasps escape as she raises her head and are muffled as her mouth is filled again.

He breaks the moonlit silence, "Swing your leg over here and sit on my lap."

"What? No way, people will see what we are doing!" she protests.

He bears down on her swollen clit, bringing new gasps to her throat. He slides two fingers inside her, working them in and out.

"Are you sure?" he teases, "What's the worst that can happen? Someone walks by and sees my hard cock sliding in and out of your soaking pussy?"

She loves to talk dirty. He knows that the idea of getting caught turns her on but simultaneously terrifies her.

"Fuck, holy fuck, that feels good. OK, fine, but if we get caught, you have to deal with it. I am taking off down the beach to never return," she laughs, "You can then finish yourself off!"

He relentlessly stimulates her pussy and clit. Compelling her to decide the next step.

"Fuck, wait, slow down a second; if you keep that up, I will come before I get a chance to sit on you," she giggles.

She sits up. Looking up and down the beach again, she swings her leg over and sits on his lap. Her hands grip his slippery cock, stroking him up and down slowly, watching the head get more swollen by the second. Pre-cum is leaking from the head. She bends down and runs her tongue across the tip, revelling in the taste.

"And if you keep that up, I will mess up your shirt before you can sit on me," he laughs.

She returns the soft laughter. She shimmies up his thighs until she is positioned to rub his swollen head up and down her wet folds. Her moaning becomes louder as their pleasure intensifies. Up and down, back and forth, both of them are moaning and gasping. The feeling is so intense both are close to orgasm. Finally, finding the right angle, she pushes the tip into her tight pussy and stops. They both catch their breath, allowing their arousal to plateau. Eventually, she sits down, ever so slowly. The feeling is exquisite. His full length is buried inside her as she grinds her clit into his flat belly. He can feel her body clenching as waves of pleasure ripple through her.

His hands return to her breasts, grabbing both swollen nipples more aggressively. He pinches and twirls them. Her hips move faster as her arousal increases, and her orgasm begins to take hold.

"Wait for me," he pleads, "Let's come together."

She nods, slowing her motion slightly. He grabs her firm ass, helping her move on his lap. She lowers her head to his, mouths desperate for each other, tongues intertwining. Her breath is filling his mouth, her gasps almost continuous. He can feel himself growing inside her as his orgasm nears its peak.

His hands pull her cheeks apart, exposing their motion to the small ocean waves. His fingers move over her pussy, feeling his hot length moving in and out. His fingers spread the wetness to her ass, pushing one finger into the tightness. Her moans increase further.

"You are so dirty, fuck my tight little ass baby, that's it, two fingers now, stretch me out," she whispers in his ear, "Would you like that to be your tongue or your cock, fuck, I would love your cock in my ass."

He looks at her; her eyes are half closed in bliss, panting as her hips slide back and forth, her wetness covering his belly. He would love to take her ass, but he knows they are both at the edge. There will be time later to take her from behind.

"Come, baby, come now," he whispers close to her ear.

Her hips move faster. He matches her rhythm with his fingers, moving in and out of her tight ass. He can feel the contractions of her orgasm starting deep inside. His own orgasm peaking in time with hers.

With a grunt, he begins to come, 'Oh fuck baby, you are so tight, so hot, I am coming, fuck yes."

Her orgasm rushes over her simultaneously, her moans filling his ears. Her body starts to shiver and shake.

"Yes baby, fuck yes, I'm coming. I can feel your come spraying inside me," she cries.

They continue to move against each other until they are sure both orgasms are spent. She jumps off the lounger suddenly. Grabbing his hand, she starts to drag him back to the hotel.

"Come on, lover, I have a couple more orgasms in me you need to figure out how to release. You are not done yet," she giggles.