John and Sarah - The Party

Story Info
FWB meet at a party and can't help themselves.
1.1k words
4.15
5.4k
3
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/12/2024
Created 02/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my second submission, so any feedback is welcome. Thank you so much to shorterversion for her help in editing and tidying up my ramblings.

____________________________________

John took a moment to absorb the sight before him. Sarah, lying on their hotel bed, the fingers of her left hand dipping between her legs before moving up to lazily circle her clitoris. Her right hand, however, was cupping his balls, gently weighing them. Her eyes were closed as if she were asleep, but her lips currently formed the perfect seal around the head of his cock as she rolled her tongue around the sensitive tip.

He reached forward to brush a finger over her nipple and her whole body involuntarily shivered with pleasure. Because of their connection, this sent a bolt of electricity through John's cock, and he could not help but let out an involuntary moan.

Sarah's eyes flipped open, and she released his cock with an audible pop. "You better not cum as quickly as you did the last time, we've got all afternoon today," she said mockingly.

"I could say the same for you!" he replied with a smirk.

The last time in question was at a mutual friend's party, about 6 months before. Neither had known the other would be there, so bumping into each other was a genuine surprise. After the usual pleasantries and catching up on each other's lives, the conversation turned, as it always inescapably did, to flirting and discussions about earlier encounters and the one-upmanship of who was the better lover. Anyone just passing by would have just seen two friends having a friendly chat, but there was far more going on than if you stopped to look closer.

Sarah's cheeks had started to flush. Clearly the conversation was having the desired effect. John, meanwhile, could feel the familiar discomfort that he always got when his growing cock ended up trapped in his pants at the wrong angle.

John took the lead and, lifting Sarah's drink from her hand, he put it on the table with his own. He said, "I think we both need a time-out," and they walked together out of the main room with a sense of urgency whilst also trying not to look like they were off to do exactly what John was planning to do.

After opening a couple of doors, they found a bathroom and slipped inside. Door locked, they took to each other's clothes in a frenzy. Knowing that time would be short, it was just a case of loosening enough for access, no more than that.

John pushed his hand into the waistband of Sarah's underwear and started to apply pressure to her clitoris, rubbing slowly but firmly. She reacted by pushing herself into his touch, moaning. At the same time, Sarah had freed John's aching cock and started to stroke it with purpose. John felt all the blood rush to his core as Sarah's wonderful hands worked their magic. No words passed between them, nor did any need to as their eyes fixed on each other's gave all the communication needed. Both breathing heavily as their hands moved in unison with only one goal in mind.

It was not long before the inevitable happened. Sarah's eyes rolled back to the whites and her whole body stiffened. Just for a moment the world appeared to stop moving and John paused his rubbing but kept the pressure on her clitoris just to try to prolong the agony. Then, as the full force of Sarah's orgasm hit, she started to shake uncontrollably and gripped John's cock with such force that it was almost painful. John kept the pressure on Sarah's clit for a little longer, feeling her pulse throbbing through it, and then moved his fingers at a pace to draw out her orgasm.

Catching her breath, Sarah's eyes fixed on John's. A level of determination and mischief passed across them as she started to stroke John's aching cock with such vigour that his legs almost buckled at the intensity of her actions. Sarah knew John's body well enough to feel the signs of his impending orgasm and teasingly stopped stroking just long enough to get a questioning and pleading look from John before stroking him faster and harder than before. Not wanting to make a mess, Sarah reached for a towel just as his body tensed and his cocked jumped in her hands. She kept stroking as jet after jet of cum hit the towel. John's body shook with pleasure. The force and intensity of his orgasm always managed to take John by surprise. He uttered the only words spoken since they locked the door: "Fuck!" under his breath as his orgasm subsided.

They both stood, catching their breath, eyes locked, and bodies occasionally twitching with the aftershocks of orgasm for what seemed like an age. It was Sarah who broke the deadlock by pushing John playfully down onto the toilet behind him.

"You wait here," she said as she re-arranged her clothing and checked herself in the mirror. "Give me 5 minutes and then you can come out. That way, we shouldn't look too suspicious." With that, she unlocked the door, checked the coast was clear, and slipped out, closing the door behind her.

John took a moment to gather himself. Sarah had left the bathroom looking as if nothing had happened, but John caught a glimpse at himself in the mirror to see a red-faced and dishevelled-looking man staring back at him. How was it possible that Sarah managed to appear so fresh, yet he looked like he had fallen backwards through a hedge? John chuckled to himself as he tucked his shirt back in and tried to look as presentable as he possible, considering what had just happened.

He took a handful of chilly water from the sink, splashed his face, and then ran his fingers through his hair. "Close enough to normal," he thought as he left the bathroom and headed back to the party. He figured it might be best to avoid Sarah for a while just in case there was anyone who had noticed them together, but that didn't matter as he couldn't see her anywhere.

John checked his watch. It couldn't have been more than 15 minutes since they first locked the bathroom door behind them, but to John it seemed like hours.

A hand on his shoulder brought John out of his daze. "Looks like you need a drink!" said Steve, the party host. "Not like you to be standing around without one!" as he placed a bottle of beer firmly in John's hand. "I need you to meet Dave as he's looking to join the company, and I said that you'd be able to fill him in about the job." Steve started to guide John through the groups of people to where Dave was chatting away to other people from the office.

John furtively looked round the room, hoping to catch sight of Sarah, but he could not see her anywhere. She must have made her excuses and left. "Oh well," he thought. "Until next time, then..."