All Comments on 'On the Beach Ch. 06'

by Kathi

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
willy9ishwilly9ishover 17 years ago
building up

Well this story is getting better and better. I like it- it has structure, is well written and adsorbing. I can see it all and am impatient for more...!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well Built

Plot, characters and story line very well constructed and a very easy and logical read. Only wish that the story could be read in one sitting.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Very enticing Story!

Murphy Browne mad at her husband parks herself in a beach chair to sort out her thoughts. Good neighbor Bill appears and offers no tea; but, lots of sympathy. Things start looking better as they start to engage in a little erotic activity. To bad they had a little interruption. This story continues to maintain my interest. Good Write!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Tender and Slowly Building

Wow, Your story is so very different from the rushed Slam Bam that we see too often here. I really like the slow building passion and the way you have made the characters truly round.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
On the beach in Tight speedo swimsuit

A real nice story. It reminds me an interesting time on beach with my beloved uncle, who was somewhat older, yet like a dad to me. he always wore baggy shorts on the beach or our swim club. i liked wearing my favorite bright colored orange Speedo swim briefs that really felt so nice and snug on me. The girls liked seeing me in snug sexy swim briefs, yet I was somewhat shy about being noticed and those swim briefs that really tickled and outlined all my male lower privates. One day with my uncle after a nice day at the beach, he took me to his home to change out of my tight orange Speedo. I had some sexual anxiety going home with him, knowing I'll soon be out of my favorite swim briefs and in baggy shorts and loose boxers underwear. When we arrived at his home and were alone, he said I had to take a shower before changing, yet I wasn't quite ready to give up my favorite snug fitting orange Speedo swimsuit, showing my well outlined erect penis feeling snug and secure in the clinging tight wet lycra material. He soon escorted me to the shower while I'm still in that sexy snug tight wet swimsuit, when he said "being I wont bare it all before showering, he'll have to get me unspeedod before showering." I just blushed and tried covering my hard on noticably showing under the tight orange swimsuit. I wish We were still on the beach, but our long fun day at the beach was over. We were standing outside the shower with him wearing just a wraparound towel and me still still snug and secure in my tight wet swimsuit. He then dropped the wrap around towel and turned on the shower. It looks like, I'll be naked very shortly, when he reached under the waistband under my orange Speedo, then uncovering the drawstrings and slowly untying them. That swimsuit felt so nice and snug, yet I was going to enjoy letting my uncle strip it off me before stepping into the shower stall. I tightly squeezed my legs and rear buns, as the very snug orange Speedo was well wedgied between them, and now I was squirming, as he began trying to peel it below my hips. He would whisper in my ear saying "off, Speedo coming off' I could feel the clinging tight wet swim briefs slow coming down, while savoring the snug and secure feeling of the tight wet lycra spandex material, before it was off me. He would just give a joyful smile, as he worked the bright orange swimsuit down lower and lower below my waist. it was tickling so much while my full erection felt so good and secure. As I looked down, still squirming and playfully trying to keep my tight Speedo swimsuit on, I could see the dangling untied drawstring with the white Speedo logo in front still showing. He continued pulling clinging tight wet swim briefs down and soon much of my lower waist was starting to show. He had the tight wet suit rolled down my waist, looking almost like a low raise bikini. Now my moment of truth would come, feeling his warm wet hands slowly stretching the still clinging lycra material off my hard penis. The feeling was sensational, as he freed my bouncing erection from the soft, snug lycra nylon inside lining and support. He would again whisper " loosen up, it's coming off, while I whimpered " I want my Speedo, please don't take it off", but to avail for me, as the outside front Speedo logo had disappeared under the rolled down, uncovered inside lining, it was almost over for me, yet enjoying his warm hands feeling me up all over, while slowly, managing to strip off my tight swimsuit. I still kept my legs and rear buns squeezed tightly, as he continued peeling off the last of those tight wet orange swim briefs still clinging to my balls and wedged between my buns. He would bend me over while tugging the tight orange material off my balls and unwedgied from between my rear buns. He would again whisper to me "give it up, let them come off now" when I let out one good child like yelp, feeling my favorite tight wet Speedo slip out from my rear buns and off my balls. He finally got it off and I'm naked for my shower. He gave me a gentle swat on my now bare behind while peeling it down my legs then freeing my kicking feet from the rolled down tangled swimsuit. It was beautiful, the way he managed to strip off my bright orange Speedo swim briefs that felt so good while wearing it, yet having them taken off me by my beloved uncle. It took him some time, but was certainly sensational and worth it all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous