On the Dance Floor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My pretty little slut of a wife, thinking about making me watch another guy fuck her? I bet you'd like it even more if we both fucked you, one cock in your pussy and another in your ass. Maybe even have another one to slide deep into that throat of yours. I can feel how wet you're getting just from the idea, baby. Maybe I should've brought the men home with us, let them use you the way you were begging to be used tonight."

"Oh god, oh my god," I panted as he fucked me roughly, pressing the plug deeper into my ass with every thrust. I just knew I was going to come like that, whether he gave me permission to or not. And with the way this one was building, I also knew that it would be worth any punishment he gave me after.

He let go of my cuffs, pausing in his furious pace to reach out in front of me and slap my tits hard, watching over my shoulder as they bounced and turned pink from his ministrations. I cried out with each one, nearly vibrating with the need to come. He knew how much I loved it when he did that, and he was absolutely using it against me.

"Please Logan," I started to beg, "I need to come. Please, please let me, oh fuck!"

He pressed me back down to the couch, leaning over me as he continued to fuck me with all the pent up need and aggression from the night. When he spoke though, it was in a soft, praising voice that was in complete contrast to his pace and the way his fingers pressed into the small of my back hard enough to leave bruises.

"I love hearing you beg me baby. It's okay to come now, you've done such a good job tonight. Such a good, pretty slut for me. Come hard, and come now."

His demand was all I'd needed. I threw my head back on a scream, my whole body turning into one big spasm as I finally let go, let the orgasm bursting from me like a nuclear bomb.

Logan let out a garbled yell form behind me, and I felt him explode inside me, my pussy milking him for every drop he was able to give me. He continued to thrust inside me without rhythm, dragging out the pleasure until we were both sweaty and wrung out from the effort. He collapsed lightly on top of me, both of us breathing hard.

A satisfied and ecstatic smile filled my face, and as Logan moved my hair to the side so he could see me, the same smile filled his face.

"That was even better than I'd thought it'd be," he panted out, making me giggle.

"I knew you'd turn into a caveman, but you still wanted to go through with it," I teased.

"Yeah yeah, you know everything," he grumbled as he began to undo my cuffs and rub my wrists and arms for a little circulation. "Smart ass."

He punctuated the statement with a light swat to said ass, and I let out another little laugh. He began to slide the vibrator out of me, having turned it off at some point without me even realizing, and then helped me to stand up, letting me get my feet steady beneath me.

"Get in the shower, I'll be up in a second."

I nodded, but pulled him in for a gentle, grateful kiss before heading to our bathroom to do just that.

LOGAN:

I watched her head up on shaky legs for a moment, the content smile still on my face. Melanie had always been up for trying something different, but tonight's scenario had made her pause for the first time in our relationship when I'd proposed it. Thinking back to that night in bed a few months ago, I recounted the conversation.

*** "Are you sure about this idea Logan?"

"Yes baby, or I never would've brought it up."

"Okay, it's just that you're so..." Melanie broke off her sentence, searching for the right words.

"Territorial? Possessive?"

"Yes. That," she said on a laugh. "I've seen you glare at men for even daring to look at me the wrong way, much less touch let them touch me."

"Fair point. But can you imagine what it would be like for me to watch, to give men permission to touch you all so that I can bring you back home and fuck the memory of those men right out of your head?"

She moaned, and I rolled on top of her in our bed. I kissed her softly, then pulled back so i could continue.

"But if it makes you uncomfortable, then I don't want to do it. You can think about it as long as you need, and if you want to move forward, we will figure out the details and make sure we are good to go before we do anything."

She paused, thinking, then nodded. "That sound like a plan. Now get back here," she said and pulled me down for a deep, lingering kiss that led to much much more. ***

I snapped out of the memory, chuckling at how it only took about 48 hours for her to agree to the plan. We'd picked out men we both felt comfortable with from our circle of kinksters, knowing they were safe to play with and met with them once to go over the plan about a week ago.

Everything had gone according to plan- except for two things. Melanie had switched the location of the starting event at the last minute with the guys, and I'd had a sneaking suspicion she would do something just like that- but the guys had let me know of the change in plans.

Little brat. She knew she was supposed to tell me about any change in plans, and had knowingly broken that rule almost straightaway.

Her other rule had been to go without panties, another rule she'd taken it upon herself to disobey. I'd picked her dress, and knew it was a possibility that she'd choose to wear panties anyway, but that was half the fun.

She liked breaking rules, and I liked giving her small ones that were safe to bend or break. We both enjoyed the punishments that resulted from them, as evidenced by tonight.

Sure, she'd been right about me going all caveman. I'd known it was a possibility. But I also knew that in any other circumstance, Melanie never would have wanted another man to touch her, much less have instigated or encouraged it. That had kept any raging jealousy at bay, and it had been a successful night in more than one way.

I gathered up all our toys before heading up to the shower to join my wife and begin round two, my happiness with my life nearly choking me in gratitude as Melanie's tone deaf humming floated down the hallway to me.

As I joined her in the shower, I wondered what kind of shenanigans we'd get up to next. Remembering the way she'd clenched around me when I'd mentioned another man fucking her at the same time as me, I had a small idea of what might be on the agenda.

THE END

12