All Comments on 'On The Edge'

by Allyourbase

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
on the edge

Excellent. Thanks for writing and sharing.

teknightteknightalmost 13 years ago
Long

Damn, you sure do write a lot. :D

AllyourbaseAllyourbasealmost 13 years agoAuthor
rly now

Complaining, mister editor? Hahahah.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Your character seems so real. I really enjoyed your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What the hell!

Everyone knows these are supposed to be trashy throwaway stories, what are you doing?!

On that note, the conflict between the degradation and the arousal of the two girls is fascinating, but I think you get a little too dramatic at the very end. Less is more! Thanks for the story!

KurokamiKurokamialmost 13 years ago
Kurokami here! (and his fiance!)

Hey dude, you already know how we feel about this story: it's awesome! And... um, you already know all the specific things we like about it... since we already told you... so, um. Huh.

ANYWAY, you pack a lot of depth into these oneshots, and those slightly depressing endings are great to read. I tremble to think of the kind of quality you could wring from a longer piece, or a series. You're still our favorite author on this site!

Kurokami and his girl.

sflasflaalmost 13 years ago
Again

Just had to read this to get off again. Sorry! ;)

SilentiumSilentiumover 12 years ago
Wow

I felt the need to read what must be one of the only stories on this website to share so many tags as mine (only published one so far), and certainly the only one to share the 'genderqueer' tag.

That was wonderful. Sad and complex, and it resonated so deeply with my own bisexual and genderqueer experiences that it made my eyes tear, twice. It left my heart beating hard, and yes - it was also arousing. As if the conflicts crossed the screen from your character into my mind, leaving me sad, aroused and thoughtful, all in one messy heap.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I feel like the issue of why non-consentual stories are so attractive to some people, obviously me included, is extremely relevant on such a site as this, but never tackled. Your stories struck home for me because they did. At least in my opinion, the exploration of the ideas behind the attraction make it all the sexier, and I got out of it not just an orgasm but also something to think about. Many thanks!

cullodencullodenover 11 years ago
Wow.

Hot, well written, and thought provoking. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fantastic!

This is your calling!!!!...very sexy, enticing even. It pulls you in from the very beginning and holds you there until the end. You describe everything in such detail that it's impossible NOT to "see" it and "feel" it. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
holy shit

i’m wilding on how you managed to get me disinterested in the sex and more interested in the character. you had the main be trans so well? there was no fetishizing, the degrading fit perfectly the thoughts fit perfectly the conflict fit PERFECTLY. you really should graduate to a better website with writing like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I liked it

I really did. It's different from every other story I've read on here. Very original.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAllyourbase@Allyourbase
157 Followers
Allison Kapitein, a.k.a. Allyourbase. Kinky, genderqueer, poly. I write requests if there's enough creative chemistry between you and me. I took some stories down that were here since forever, but I wouldn't write the same way again. If one of them coincidentally was your favo...