All Comments on 'On The Edge Ch. 06'

by Jonny_Blueline

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Change of Pace

This one and chapter 5 are quite different from the rest. When are you going to get back to the group sex?

Jonny_BluelineJonny_Bluelinealmost 6 years agoAuthor

When am I getting back to group sex (in the stories) - good question! I think there needs to be a chapter where the focus shifts to either players from the first chapter or from chapters 5 and 6. I want to maintain some sort of continuity with the existing writing.

I'm open to suggestions and would appreciate input, preferably from those readers that have read all 6 episodes so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Looking forward to Wils learning about the rest of Ann's sex life.

Jonny_BluelineJonny_Bluelinealmost 6 years agoAuthor
To the anon commenters:

I think the next chapter will be a couple of group sex episodes to pull the story back to the Group Sex category and fill in a few blanks as to where it needs to go from here. Thanks for the input, suggestions are welcome!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJonny_Blueline@Jonny_Blueline
Wow, it's been a long time since I've posted a story! I'm hopefully a week or 2 from posting the next chapter of On The Edge, so you should see it before the end of February. Thanks for your patience and hope you enjoy reading my efforts!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES