On The Edge Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now that midterms are over, everyone should be eager to get out for some fun," Roger agreed. "Let's see if Josie and Jim can stay vertical long enough to see a show." They knew that their friends had started having sex a couple of weeks ago.

"If we take away Josie's condoms, she'll have to behave. Nah, that won't work either; they've been sixty-nining every day after school because your buddy apparently loooves eating her hot little snatch and she's just hot for his cock. She even carries travel size wet wipes and mouthwash in her purse so they can clean up afterwards." Selene finished her summation of their friend's sex lives and cuddled under her boyfriend's arm.

Selene pulled out her cell phone and called Josie, then called Ann. With a flurry of calls, Ann confirmed Wils', Alex's and Janice's availability for a movie. This, of course triggered another round of calls to determine the viable movie selection and final choice.

"I'll see you after dinner and we can bus to the show," Roger said as he swept Selene into his arms and tenderly kissed her. Selene responded by tangling tongues with him and swinging her pack over her shoulder. She walked away, turned and winked at the young man that had taken her cherry a few hours before, and her his. She bounded up the driveway but slowed as she climbed up to the porch, reminded of the tired and overworked muscles from their illicit activities.

12