On The Eve Of Battle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean where a person puts their mouth to...? Aye, Your High... Ginny."

"Good. Sir Robert, you shall lie on the bed. Meg, climb on top of Sir Robert and place his cock in your quim, bur remain upright."

Meg and Sir Robert did as Ginny instructed. Ginny then climbed onto the bed so that her quim was directly above Sir Robert's face. "Now, Sir Robert, I wish you to lick me to the best of your ability to make me come. If you do not feel confident in your tongue alone, you may also insert your fingers. In the meantime, Meg, you and I shall kiss and play with each other's breasts while you ride Sir Robert, and he pleasures me."

Meg didn't need any more encouragement and started grinding on Sir Robert's cock. At the same time, she reached over to Ginny and gave her a deep kiss with her tongue. Ginny reciprocated with her own tongue in Meg's mouth. Meg then lowered her mouth to play with Ginny's nipples. Meanwhile, Sir Robert used his tongue to trace the most ornate calligraphy onto Ginny's quim, making sure that her clitoris was getting proper attention by using his fingers to guide him.

Although he tried his best to keep himself steady, this unique new situation had Sir Robert even more excited than he usually was during the act of love and after just over two minutes, he exploded into Meg. Meg, in turn came soon after from Sir Robert's thrusts. Lastly, thanks to Meg's attention to her breasts and Sir Robert's oral and manual stimulation, Ginny cried out and drenched Sir Robert's face with her juices.

After they had all come down, Ginny said, "We are not done yet, I trust? I am still quite aroused."

"Me too. Bob? Are you up for more?"

Sir Robert said nothing, but instead nodded his head in assent. And so, Ginny started giving instructions again.

"We shall all lie on the bed with our faces between each other's legs. Sir Robert, you shall please Miss Meg orally, the same way you pleased me just now. Meg, I shall have the pleasure of your mouth on my quim. And I shall have Sir Robert's cock in my mouth. And Sir Robert, please try not to come before Meg or I."

Ginny gave Meg and Sir Robert each a lustful kiss, then lay down on the bed. Meg joined her almost immediately. Sir Robert, being the tallest, had to do some maneuvering before he was able to lie comfortably with Ginny sucking his cock and his own mouth latched to Meg's quim. This time, because he had just come a few minutes ago, he was able to hold onto himself and wait for the women's pleasure before his own. Eventually, his oral ministrations caused Meg to turn rigid and her womanhood to tighten, and she hummed a loud scream into Ginny's quim. This caused much vibration on Ginny's clitoris, and she came soon after. As she came, she sucked Sir Robert's cock much harder and faster, and at last he could not control himself and expelled his juices into Ginny's mouth.

They took a half-minute to catch their breaths. Then Ginny said, "I see that Sir Robert's manhood is still erect. And I am not tired yet either. Are you, Meg?"

"No, mum... I mean, Ginny."

"Good. Meg, lie on your back, if you please." Meg did so and Ginny kissed her deeply, then moved lower down Meg's body to her ample breasts. "I do so love a woman with large bosoms, it makes a wonderful contrast to my small ones." Ginny licked each breast, making sure to pay proper attention to each nipple. Once she was done, she spoke up again. "Sir Robert, please stand up and take me from behind, and Miss Meg shall judge if my oral skills are as good as yours."

Ginny kissed farther down Meg's body until she reached Meg's quim. As she licked Meg, she threw her backside up in the air. Sir Robert needed no further instruction and placed his cock inside Ginny's womanhood. Ginny licked Meg's quim in rhythm to Sir Robert's thrusts, which excited all three participants. Eventually, Ginny came, and her orgasm squeezed Sir Robert's manhood in such a way that it caused him to come as well. However, as they had been at this so long, Sir Robert could only produce a small squirt and his cock shrank and softened almost immediately. "I... I... I am truly sorry. I am spent." Sir Robert went to the opposite side of the bed from where the women were, and quickly fell asleep.

Meanwhile, Meg had not been sated, so Ginny redoubled her efforts with her tongue and fingers until Meg came. "Oh! Oh, Ginny! You're so marvelous at tha'! Your Felicity is a lucky woman!" Meg drew herself up and kissed Ginny deeply. "Ginny, I know that you wanted to be wif bofe of us. 'Owever, as you can see, Bob's out like a light. But I'm still 'orny. Are you?"

"Very much so, Meg. Although I must admit that although I have wanted to fuck Sir Robert for years and I am impressed by his skills with his cock and his tongue, it was you that stirred my loins as soon as I walked in this room."

"Really?"

Ginny kissed Meg lustfully. "Yes. If you would like, we can continue together if you can promise Sir Robert shall not be disturbed. After all, he must be ready for battle ere dawn."

"'E shan't wake. The third time's always too much for 'im. 'E'll be up in a few hours to use the loo, but until then Armageddon itself couldn't wake 'im. So is there... anyfing special you like t' do when it's jus' you an' Felicity alone?"

"We tell each other how much we love each other. Neither one of us does that with any other lover."

"No, I mean... you know... physical."

"Well, there is one thing that can only be shared between two women that I thoroughly enjoy. Would you like to try it?"

"Oh, yes!"

Ginny kissed Meg passionately and spread her legs wide with her hands. She then straddled one of Meg's legs with her own until their quims were touching.

"Oh! I like this. Me an' Scarlett do this all the time."

They started rubbing against each other, slowly at first. As they went on, they became more aroused and gradually sped up. Eventually, the two women were rubbing together so hard and fast that they both came simultaneously, with Meg squirting all over Ginny. As this was her most intense orgasm of the evening, Meg could not help but cry out, "YES!!!! YES!!! YES!!! OH, SCARLETT, I LOVE YOU!!!"

Ginny removed herself from Meg's crotch, lay down beside her and said, "Meg, I am glad that I could give you such pleasure, but I am Ginny, not Scarlett. Remember? Or, now that I am too tired to keep going further, perhaps it is just as well that I return to being Princess Virginia."

"Oh, dear! I'm so sorry! I didn' mean..."

"Relax, Miss Meg. I am not insulted. After all, we do look alike. But I am curious. Do you love Scarlett as you just said?"

"I... I think I do."

"And have you told her this?"

Meg lay down on the bed to face the Princess.

"What would be the point? With 'er job, she can't afford to be in love. An' besides, I'm thirteen years older than 'er."

"There are many nineteen-year-old brides in this kingdom who marry thirty-two-year-old men. Aside from the fact that you are both women, there is nothing unusual about this. After all, most of my royal suitors are Sir Robert's age or older. Plus, I think I would be very much mistaken if I did not believe Scarlett returns your affections. You said yourself, she does not charge you. She lies with you because she wants you."

"But she's still an..."

"I know. Despite us being on opposing ends of the social hierarchy, Scarlett and I have much in common. Not only do we look alike, but we are prevented from being faithful to the women we love due to our respective professions. But I believe you and she are a good match. You should tell her your feelings." The Princess reached over to Meg and moved a stray lock of hair from her face, then slid her hand down to Meg's shoulder. "I wish nothing but the best for the both of you. But if you should ever desire a woman's touch in bed and Scarlett is otherwise occupied, please think of me."

The Princess gave Meg a long, lingering kiss that was tenderly returned, then both women fell asleep in each other's arms.

*********************

EPILOGUE:

Thanks to the information from his scout, Sir Robert and his men were ready an hour before dawn and were easily able to repel the Duke's attack. Duke Richard and his surviving men were hanged as traitors.

As the Duke's closer male relatives had all either died in the battle or were hanged along with him, the Duchy of Wilcox fell into the hands of his youngest nephew Peter, a lad who was the same age as the Princess. Out of custom and family expectation, rather than desire for power or for the love of the most desired woman in the kingdom, the new Duke went through the motions of asking the Princess for her hand, hoping she would spurn him as he had no taste for marriage. She gave him her conditions, and he ecstatically agreed to them. As he was the youngest son of a younger son, he had been trained for a life of leisure, not governance, so he was happy to let her rule. And like the Princess, he too liked both men and women in his bed. And he was also secretly in love with one of his servants (a scullery maid) and they had the same understanding that they could both be with any man or woman they choose so long as they were honest about it with each other. He was grateful that he had finally found a wife who not only didn't mind his amorous proclivities, but who also shared and encouraged them. A week after the battle, they were wed. The old king died on their wedding night, and Duke Peter and Princess Virginia were proclaimed King and Queen the next morning. In the annals of Orgiana, they are best remembered for reviving the old practice of prima nocte--where the king or queen or both could lie with either the bride or groom or both on their wedding night--but only for willing couples. The lower classes mostly declined this honor, but the middle and upper classes--whose marriages had mostly been arranged--were inclined to accept as both the king and queen were quite beautiful.

A few months after the royal wedding, the owner of The Blue Lion Inn died in his sleep at the nearly unheard-of age of sixty-eight. As he had outlived his wife and progeny, he had no family to bequeath the property to, so in his will, he left it to his favorite serving-wench Meg, making her the first woman in the kingdom to own a business outright. At the same time, Scarlett (doubtless with much encouragement from the new Queen) confessed her love for Meg. When this happened, the Queen--who by this time was close friends with both women (as well as being Meg's occasional lover)--tried to change the laws so that two women could marry each other, but the Court's resistance was too great and the law was not changed until the twenty-first century, by which time Orgiana had become a democracy, and the only remnants of her feudal past were a few old castles that had been turned into museums. Despite the Queen's failure to change the law, she performed an unofficial ceremony that bound Scarlett and Meg as lifelong partners. The evening of the ceremony, the King and Queen performed the rite of prima nocte with the newly committed couple. They made love in every possible combination except the Queen and Scarlett, who--as always--did not touch each other. They even played the game of "who is the queen and who is the innkeeper's bride." Meg--having made love to both women several times--was able to tell the difference, but the King--who had never lain with Scarlett before and had only been with the Queen a few times--remained clueless as to who was whom, even after Scarlett pointed out her freckles. From that day forward, Meg and Scarlett lived as if they were married, except--following the King and Queen's example--they were both free to have other lovers, both male and female.

Two years prior to the battle, one of Sir Robert's men confided in him that he was worried for his family. Sir Patrick had a wife and two-year-old daughter who would become destitute if anything should happen to him as they had no other living male relatives. He made Sir Robert swear an oath that if Sir Patrick ever fell in battle, then Sir Robert would care for them and prevent them from being forced from their home and made to live as beggars. Sir Patrick--as fate would have it--was felled by Duke Richard's blade during the battle. Thus, once the battle was over, Sir Robert took leave of military life for good, made his way to the village where Sir Patrick's wife and child had a small farm and told them of their father's tragic fate and of his oath. For a time, he slept in the barn and helped with the farm work and warded off those who would deprive a poor widow of her land, but he soon grew close to Sir Patrick's family. Sir Robert was taken by the little girl Daisy, who was now four. But what he was quite surprised to find that he was falling in love with Sir Patrick's widow Mary, a hardened but still pretty woman of nine-and-twenty years. Even more surprising was learning that she loved him back. After the compulsory year of mourning, Sir Robert proposed marriage to Mary, and she consented. The Queen offered prima nocte to Sir Robert. But even though he had no regrets about the night he spent with her and Meg prior to the battle, he had no desire to repeat the experience. Besides, he had realized during their night together, that he had never truly been in love with the Princess, but only with an idea of her that was much different from the real person. He never saw Ginny or Meg again, and never laid with any woman except Mary for the rest of his life.

And they all lived happily ever after.

THE END

12