All Comments on 'On the Futility of Pulling Out'

by blozo

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
shadrachtshadracht8 months ago

Hopefully people read this. It is well written and accurate.

LimeyracerLimeyracer8 months ago

I had a vasectomy back in '74: BUT - there's a downside to this operation which few talk about: PRIOR to the operation, when my Lady gave me a BJ and swallowed, her breasts grew substantially - all the time. Once I was "cut" she eventually lost the bonus hormones from swallowing, which eventually meant that her boobs gradually lost substance. (We'd had two kids so the Vasectomy was very effective for me).

Secondly, for me, I eventually lost the volume of ejaculate (after a few years - not immediately!)... but, now in my 80's - combined with the natural reduction through Age - my ejaculate is minimal - though the climax sensations are equal to anything over these last 65 Years - so, the enjoyment is still there, but slower to be achieved...

Whether the Operation contributed to this state, I can't answer you, however, being 'sterilized' meant that we enjoyed a satisfactory sexual life, enjoying each other in the knowledge of the safety of unwanted children.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This begs the question. I think it's a kayfabe, tbh. I think 99.9% writers, even if they use the 'I'll just pull out' method as a plot element, know it doesn't really work in the real world. I also think 99.9% of the readers realize it doesn't work, either. But we're not here for medically accurate information, average bust sizes, average penis sizes, and average bank account sizes, now, are we?

aldolinoaldolino8 months ago

Regarding the explanation that testicles are not round but are called balls nonetheless: American football is played with a ball, shaped like an elongated egg, more specifically like a kelek. Nevertheless, the game object is called a ball, despite its rather limited rolling abilities.

ja99ja998 months ago

I asked a high school friend, a doctor, about childbirth pains. He said, Tylenol, or Spinal Block, that's it. No other options. Opiods suppress respiration, go into baby, too, so can't use them. I asked my wife, isn't that sad? She said, NO, it's fine, the big deal isn't childbirth, it's pregnancy, feet hurting and bladder compressed and things changing. We don't (as men) have that. If I could help that, I would, but I can't. I hear that being physically fit ahead of time really helps, but good luck if you have an office job and sit a lot.

1. Does the US military address this and help with special PT for preg servicewomen? Readiness would improve if faster return-to-service after birth.

2. Birth rates in 1st world are dropping like a rock, below breakeven of 2; Korea it's 0.8, Japan bad, too. It's a future-force problem, since military tends to track to families. Seems like encouraging 3+ kids would benefit services, esp. with incentives (or lack of disincentives!). Military families get great support, but that support should frame around more kids, not 2 or even 1, imho; ideas on how?

thomas_deanthomas_dean7 months ago

THE GAMES PEOPLE PLAY

Assuming coetus interruptus worked to some extent, what happens if in the throes of passion one partner decides to go the course? The mechanics from a woman's perspective to keep him inside might be interesting.

Perhaps our nurse could explain the dangers of outercourse next.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Thanks for this. I hope more people read it, since as they say, 90% of all people are caused by accidents.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

There's a name for people who rely on the withdrawal method. Parents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblozo@blozo
Come visit me on Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/posts/70898525 I write a wide variety of stories, and publish here on Literotica, a safe place for incest/taboo content. I'm in the process of taking all non incest content down from this site, primarily due to low ratings/...

story TAGS