On The Job - Learn Your Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin chuckled. "In a way. It goes back to your first question. About when you meet the boss. It's not like that. Don't think of us as a hierarchy."

"Says the guy who admitted to being a cog."

This time Cameron was the one who laughed. "I like this guy."

Kevin smiled again. "Me too. Let me rephrase... Some of us are more important to the cause than others. Derek for example. Having him with us is incredibly helpful. In cases like that I suppose there is a sort of hierarchy. But the point is, none of us know everything. No one knows every single person who's in the know."

"Smart." David nodded. "Especially if someone fucks up."

Kevin fired off more finger guns. "Good man! Accountability is a powerful word. For example, if I fuck up too much with Liv here, I might just have to write her off to be on the safe side."

Another soft whimper.

"You see... her fuck ups are my fuck ups. And I do have such great plans for her too..."

"Eh..." David shrugged. "Nikki's hotter. Hell, Officer Fuck Puppy over here is hotter."

Kevin began to speak but stopped and looked over to Officer White. "That's a new name for you. Add it to the list."

"Arf! Arf arf arf!" She barked in reply, not only panting but happily wiggling her butt as if a tail were attached.

"Also... of course Nikki's hotter. That woman is goddamn built for sex. Easily the best fuck I've ever had. But to keep her that way, you need to fuck with her head. Keep her nice and humble."

David let out a snorting laugh. "She is not humble."

"With you." Kevin grinned. "Because she knows she can outfuck anyone you've been with. She's just so... passionate and desperate about pleasing cock. You'll learn. But a great way to fuck her up is to not fuck her. You have no idea how cock-hungry she can get when you turn her down. Especially for mediocre pussy. It'd probably be even better if I could train someone who could fuck better than her but that clearly isn't going to happen with this lazy whore." The room echoed with the loud sound of hand on flesh as Liv let out a small groan at the hard spank.

"Th... thank you, Master..." She murmured.

"She's like fucking a fish." Kevin rolled his eyes. "She just lays there, crying, 'Please stop,' 'Not in my ass,' 'I need to breathe,' 'Please use more lube, it hurts,' So fucking needy."

David chuckled. "I have a question..."

Kevin's grin went full Cheshire Cat again. "Let me guess. Would it have something to do with your wife?"

"My life would be so much easier if I didn't have to worry about her taking half my shit."

"You do know there's this wondrous thing called a prenup."

David glared at Kevin and huffed out a breath. "Gee, if only I thought of that."

"Do you mind a bunch of guys running a train on your wife? Because the one who trains the dog owns the dog. They can keep them, let them go, permanently mark or maim them... whatever. And of course, needless to say, the training might not take and she could... break."

David seemed to think about it. Really, really think about it. He thought about the years they'd been married. The good times. The bad times. He thought about his children. He thought about his own daughter. And then he looked up with a shrug. "Do I need to sign anything?"

"What's the eighth rule of Fight Club?" Kevin asked, smirking.

Kevin then turned his attention once more to Liv. "Wanna prove me wrong? That maybe I should keep you around?"

"Yes, Master! Please... please let this slut prove her worth to you."

"Fucking liar." Kevin backhand slapped Liv hard enough that she spun around on her restraints, grimacing from the blow but making no other sound. "You don't think you're a slut. You think you're a victim. You know I hate it when you lie to me. You know what I do to you when you say things to me that you don't believe..."

Liv slowly spun back around and faced Kevin dejectedly. "...yes Master..."

Kevin laughed softly and pulled out a knife. He teased Liv with it at first. Made it seem like it was for all her exposed flesh but instead he used it to cut her free. "Bend over."

"Y-yes Master. Thank you, Master." She followed the order with a hesitation she knew she'd be punished for. From then she just winced.

Meanwhile, David was still trying to work through what the eighth rule was and then it finally hit him, as a grin similar to Kevin's crossed his lips. "You mind?" He asked Cameron.

"I'm good." Cameron smirked back, as Liv's screaming moans began. "I like to watch."

"He's a weirdo like that." Kevin said with a wink as he continued thrusting as hard as he could against the nude woman.

"You're one to talk. I don't kink shame your weird shit." Cameron shot back playfully.

"One, my shit isn't weird. Two, yes you fucking do. I can see the judgement."

"That's your fault for looking at me."

David tuned them out as he turned his attention to Officer White, who merely looked back at him, her face a blend of anticipation and fear. "I guess it's just us then... Officer Fuck Puppy."

White's gaze went from David's face to his groin, hunger now mixing in with the other emotions. "Arf!" She barked with a nod.

A primal wildness took over as he grabbed the officer by her hair. He was overcome by the sensation. The realization that every sadistic, twisted thought that crossed his mind could be acted upon. No matter how vile. No matter how illegal. He could do them all and get away with it. It was a power most people never truly realize.

Another vision of how White had made him feel just a little while earlier flashed in his mind and his smile only widened. "Give me your handcuffs, Officer Fuck Puppy..."

"Arf! Arf!" She barked, her face burning red as she handed them over.

***

Nikki knew what he was doing. It had been weeks. And she could tell the difference almost immediately. He didn't yell anymore. He didn't need to. His confidence skyrocketed. And the way he'd look at her sometimes. That little smirk.

It was making her so fucking wet...

If he kept this up, she might have to beg. And it wasn't like she was holding off doing so because of a silly worry like humiliation. That meant nothing to her anymore. But the fact that he was borderline ignoring her meant that it was his will. Or at least she was assuming so. He was so hard to read lately.

She was getting antsy. Squirming uncomfortably in her seat the more she pondered what she could do.

Or not do.

So needless to say, when she was called into his office, by instant message instead of yelling, her clit practically throbbed in anticipation.

She'd been so rude to him before. He was going to punish her. Clearly he'd been told that a floating punishment drove her crazy and he was taking full advantage. Every step was agony. Was he finally going to do it this time? Or was this the punishment? She'd have never thought him to have such patience.

"Mr. Andrews?" Nikki called softly as she knocked on the door.

"Come in, slut."

Nikki bit her bottom lip and did as asked. While he might have stopped yelling at her, when it was just the two of them, he had no qualms about making their dynamic clear. She was a slut. She was a dog. And he treated her as such much to her internal glee. Her eyes widened subtly as she took David in, but she said nothing else.

"I just wanted you to know that you've been doing very good work lately. As you told me a few weeks ago... You stayed true to your word. You're a good employee and I think you should be recognized for your efforts. I've given you a raise."

Nikki's eyes shot blatantly wide this time. Money? He was giving her more... money? She was a dog! What use would she have for more money?! It was a slap in the face. "Th... thank you, Sir."

"You don't seem too happy about that." David's demeanor cracked just a little as his lips curled ever so slightly into a smirk. "Is there something else you want?"

"Yes, Mr. Andrews..." Nikki murmured, fidgeting awkwardly. "There is..."

David let out a contented sigh. "And just what is that?"

"Permission to speak frankly?"

"Granted."

"I would like to be the one sucking your dick under the desk."

David threw back his head in laughter. "Don't you worry your stupid doggy head about that. Kevin lent me Liv. She has it all well in hand. And mouth."

Nikki immediately stiffened. She tightened her fists until her knuckles turned white. She grit her teeth. And her eyes began to water regardless of her clear desire to push it back. She knew what he was doing, just as she knew what Kevin's game was doing the same. She wasn't stupid. But even still their plan worked like a charm.

"Do you... have something to say about that?" David taunted.

"...no Sir..." Nikki's voice cracked as she replied.

"Wanna see?"

Nikki blinked the tears out of her eyes and somehow both nodded and shook her head at the same time.

David fought back his laughter this time. Who knew this would be so easy? Sure, Kevin did but it didn't do justice to how fucking amazing this felt. Sure, Liv's cock sucking skills left much to be desired, but it felt a fuck of a lot better than anything his wife had been capable of. And the look of agony on Nikki's face was about to make him nut right there and then.

But no... he didn't want to do that just yet. Instead, he made a 'come here' motion with his finger.

Nikki immediately dropped to her knees and crawled across the office to the desk. She seemed almost in a trance, and yet happiness, a borderline ecstasy radiated from her person. This was how she preferred to be.

The happiness contorted into frustration as she watched the activities happening under the desk. Liv's movements were slow and deliberate and yet each bob of the brunette's head seemed to jab daggers into Nikki's core.

Nikki was so transfixed on Liv's actions that she didn't notice that David was only watching her. Watching the blatant narrowing of those pretty blue eyes. Those pouty lips clenched tight. And that glorious rack heaving with every breath. Nikki was in agony.

Once again David had to tear his eyes away lest he finish this all too quickly. Even without the visuals, Nikki let out these adorable whimpers every now and then that sent a throb right through his aching cock.

"I already said you may speak frankly." David reminded her, seeing that Nikki was about to burst.

"Use your goddamn tongue, you fucking slut! He's so gracious to offer you his cock and you're wasting it!"

David held back his laughter as Nikki continued her blowjob tirade as Liv just whimpered as if she were being struck repeatedly and tried to follow the barrage of instructions, while clearly being too flustered to do any of it.

Eventually she began to freeze up and the blowjob became so terrible that it wasn't worth the entertainment value anymore. Which, even then, wasn't an altogether horrible situation. It helped David hold off for a little longer.

Eventually, David grabbed Liv by the hair and pulled her off, chucking her to the floor as she continued to mutter her pitiful apologies. He'd get to her later.

"Show her how it's done."

Nikki's eyes widened in excitement. "Yes Sir! Thank you, Sir!"

David turned his back to Liv and faced Nikki with all the confidence of a man wearing a suit with his pants and boxers down to his ankles. His grin widened as he saw Nikki looking at his hard cock like it was a god.

He let her crawl seductively to him before stopping her progress right when her face was mere inches from his erection. Grabbing his cock, he pointed it skyward, putting Nikki face to face with the orbs underneath.

"What are those, slut?"

Nikki looked up at him, frightened and doe eyed. "Your balls, Sir..."

"Correct. Or my sack as you so pleasantly called it before. Funny. Looks like it's there to me. Pretty sure you said I didn't have one. I'm also pretty sure you called me a pussy ass bitch."

Nikki's face fell immediately as she realized her words were about to bite her in the ass. "I'm so... so sorry, Sir! So sorry! I never should have said any of that. I have no excuse..."

"You hear that?" David glanced over his shoulder at Liv, who was cowering under his desk. "She fucked up and she admitted it. No excuses. That's how you apologize, you dumb whore."

"Yes Sir..." Liv mumbled, her eyes downcast.

David half expected Nikki to yell at her again to speak more clearly, but Nikki's eyes were currently only for his balls.

"May I apologize more thoroughly, Sir?"

"Have at it." David growled, letting go of his cock and letting it hit her forehead with a very satisfying smack sound.

Nikki moaned softly as she tongued his balls, expertly taking one into her mouth and then the other. David had to fight back a moan as that alone felt heavenly, causing his already stiff cock to throb against her face. She lovingly kissed, licked and sucked his balls, paying infinitely more attention to them than any other girl he'd ever been with.

But he couldn't allow her too much satisfaction. "Enough. I get it. Suck my fucking cock already."

"Sorry, Sir!" Nikki whimpered for just a moment, before licking up each ball one more time and then gliding her slick tongue up his shaft.

David almost laughed at the fact that she had yet to use her hands, and yet he didn't miss them one bit. She wasn't just talking shit about Liv not using her tongue enough. Nikki's tongue was like a multi-purpose tool. It not only stimulated his cock but guided it between her full lips.

"Holy fuck..." David groaned. As much as he was trying to play indifferent, he just couldn't. There was too much going on. Nikki's cheeks caved in as she sucked, her tongue once more earning its keep as her head did the rest. And when he looked down, she was looking right up at him, her gaze the epitome of intensity.

If someone had told him the woman currently on her knees was a starved succubus, trying to suck the soul out of his cock, he wouldn't have argued it. Every movement sent a bolt of lightning through his loins. And the pressure was only increasing. With every bob of her head, her focus only narrowed.

When Nikki had said that her lips were made to suck dick. That her body was made to please men, David had thought she was simply bragging. But no. This was why she existed on this planet. This was why she was born. This.

David couldn't take it. Before he could even form the words to tell her to slow down, Nikki had already sat up to start pumping his cock with her hands, adding even more sensation to him.

"Where do you want to cum, Sir?"

"On your fucking tits." David groaned.

There was a momentary look of fear that very quickly turned into one of determination as Nikki suddenly let go of David's cock and practically ripped off her blouse, sending buttons flying everywhere. She just as roughly tore off her bra like a woman crazed and by the time David realized he could finally see those glorious breasts she'd incessantly teased him with every day since he'd known her, they were wrapped around his cock.

David moaned loudly at the sudden change in sensation, as well as the visual of his cock appearing and disappearing between that slick, beautiful cleavage. Nikki looked up at him as she darted out her tongue to tease the head of his cock every time it poked out.

It was too much. He'd been ready to blow before, but now he felt like he was about to go insane. He could feel the buildup and how quickly it was approaching and that was that. David was groaning and shuddering as rope after rope of his cum exploded from his cock, coating Nikki's chin and tits with his seed.

"Thank you, Sir..." Nikki sighed happily as she began to clean David's cock with her mouth, only to have her hair gripped and the slowly softening phallus shoved down her throat.

"Oh no, bitch. Don't go thanking me yet. I am not done with you." David paid no heed to small things like Nikki's need to breathe. He just viciously pounded into her mouth, quickly bringing his dick back to full mast. After that, it was just a matter of having fun. Seeing how long he could stay balls deep in Nikki's tight throat before she needed to breathe.

What he enjoyed the most was that it was always his choice, as it should be. Nikki seemed more than happy to suffocate on his dick if that was his will. But eventually he released her, leaving Nikki a dazed, cum covered mess.

"How... do you... want me... Sir...?" Nikki murmured almost on autopilot, lazily swaying from side to side as her body adjusted to a normal amount of oxygen again.

She was immediately jolted by a hard slap across her face that would have knocked her down if David hadn't regained his grip on her hair. "Speak clearly! If I wanted someone to mumble I'd be fucking that one." He motioned over to Liv, who was currently hugging her knees and giving the pair trepidatious glances.

"Yes Sir. Sorry Sir. How do you want me, Sir?" Nikki forced out, a clear shudder in her body as she was compared to Liv.

"All fours. Ass up. Face down."

"Yes Sir!" Nikki eagerly replied, immediately following David's instructions after pulling off her tiny panties and hiking up her short skirt for his convenience.

David cocked his head to the side, taking advantage of Nikki's inability to see him, to appreciate the view. Her boobs were indeed magnificent, and they felt even better massaging his cock, but her curvaceous ass was an equally glorious sight to behold, especially presented to him like this. What other choice did he have?

Every tease. Every insult. Every real and perceived offense. He took it all out on her. Her ass was already red by the first few strikes which only raised his glee. Knowing that she'd be sore for a while. That every time she sat down, she'd be reminded of who made her feel this way. David continued to spank her ass over and over until his hands burned and even then, he kept going.

He only stopped when he couldn't take it anymore. Or more specifically his cock couldn't take it anymore. He didn't care if she enjoyed it. And surely enough when he pulled her hair to look at her face, she drunkenly apologized and thanked him for her punishment. Ranting and raving about how much she deserved it.

David was warned about this. Kevin told him that physical pain was weirdly enough the least effective punishment. But David had no regrets. He couldn't help himself. He needed to be inside that dripping pussy. And it was dripping. Even if he was going to take it easy on her, he wouldn't have needed to.

"This isn't about you." David growled, immediately drawing her attention, slow as her movements might have been. "You make me cum. You don't get to."

"Yessss... sssSir..."

"Fucking disgusting slut!" David grunted, grabbing Nikki by the hips and immediately bottoming out in her. Everything after that became a blur of passion, moans and fire. He knew every thrust caused Nikki's sore ass as much pleasure as it did pain. But for him it was all pleasure.

It was like she'd told him. Her pussy was amazing. It was like a living being, lovingly squeezing and caressing his cock no matter how much he abused it. And he could already tell she was half out of it. This wasn't remotely her best. He couldn't have designed a better sex toy if he tried. The smell of their fucking permeated the room and David reveled in it. He lost himself in it. He'd have control later. Now was about nothing more and nothing less than then feel of his flesh pounding against hers. His cock violently exploring her deepest depths. Making her scream and pant and whimper like the dog she was.

"...where... dyooo... wann... cummm...?"

David snapped out of his revelry to realize Nikki was right. He was about to cum. The realization only riled up his fury. "Inside!"