On The Job - Learn Your Place

Story Info
Nikki's boss finally finds out the entire truth about her
7.7k words
4.25
19.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marx810
marx810
951 Followers

(A/N: So I know this is the Nonconsent section but I've grown wiser since my last dabble in this world and now I know to just err on the side of caution. If the idea of brainwashing kidnapped women through humiliation and fear conditioning into being sex slaves aka "dogs" sounds too fucked up for you then this isn't your story. And that's cool. I have other stuff.

That said, for the people still with me, this is written as a stand-alone story, but it is something of a sequel to my story "Learn Your Place" as well, for those who are curious. Reading it isn't necessary though.)


Nikki's blue eyes darted quickly across the screen as she typed. Her entire focus was on the letters that appeared as her expertly manicured fingers sped up and down the keyboard, filling the office with the sound of rhythmic click-clacking. Her long, brown hair only moved subtly with the turns of her head when she would look to the report at her side. Her tongue would unconsciously wet her full, almost pouty lips. She only added enough pigment to draw attention to them, always at the ready.

Despite being in her own little world as she typed, anyone who laid eyes on her would have been unable to look away. Calling her a beautiful woman didn't do it justice. Her slightly round face and cute nose gave her a sweet appearance, but as soon as your eyes went lower, cute and sweet weren't the words that would cross your mind.

Quite a few side glances tended to rest on Nikki's impressive bust, which always had just enough of a hint of cleavage to make one's mouth water at what treasures could lie beneath the thin material of her form fitting tops and dresses. Her thin waist and wide hips capped off the look of her round ass. She drew attention to herself, and she knew it. It took a lot of work to look that desirable while also making it seem as if you weren't trying to.

It had all become second nature at this point. Every movement of her lips, every arc of her back, every jiggle caused by the bobbing of her crossed legs. All of it was to draw you in.

Even still, that was all in the background. Nikki's nature had become one to bait those who would fall for her. But her current focus was on what she was doing. It was an order and orders had to be followed. A feeling of anxiousness would hang over her until it was done. So she worked diligently. With purpose.

Only when it was perfect did she let out a breath of relief that she wasn't aware she had been holding. Nikki's eyes looked over the new report she'd just finished typing. It was exactly what David Andrews wanted. Reaching to the side, she took a capped pen and put it to her lips thoughtfully.

The impulse to mess up her typed perfection made itself known. Just an enter key here. A format change there. Nothing that would interfere with the actual report. It would only serve to infuriate her boss. She pondered on it, as her pen lewdly caressed her lips.

"Fuck it." Nikki finally said, printing out the report as it was and made her way to the far end of the room where her boss's office was. The closer she got to the door, the more agitated she became. The tighter she gripped the papers in her hands. The more she became aware of the solitude.

Nikki and David were the only ones working this late tonight. On one side, Nikki enjoyed the silence but on the other, it was making her all the more aggravated. Raising her hand, Nikki softly rapped her dainty hand on her boss's door.

"What?!" A gruff voice announced from the other side.

"It's... it's done, Sir..."

There was a momentary pause before he spoke again. "I'll see about that. Get the fuck in here."

Nikki demurely entered the office and saw exactly what she expected to see.

David wasn't an unattractive man. He'd clearly let himself go with years of having an office job and a lack of motivation to better himself but there was still this domineering aura about him. He was in charge for a reason.

As Nikki entered the familiar office, she immediately felt her boss's eyes hungrily devouring her. He didn't hide it. They'd been at this long enough that he knew he didn't need to. Nikki had never minded his lecherous gazes before. In fact, since her... disappearance, she practically invited them. She hadn't been shy about her own inappropriate looks either.

However, he noticed a difference almost immediately. As always, Nikki stood before him in a way that blatantly showed off all her assets, but something was off with her face. His eyes narrowed as she handed the stack of papers over to him.

As had become the game as of late, he gave the papers a quick once-over. Usually when something was off, it was obvious at first glance. But the more he looked at the report, the more it became clear that nothing was wrong with it this time. And when he looked up, he saw it. Such a subtle smirk on such beautiful lips. She was taunting him...

"It's about time." He growled. "If you'd just done it this way the first time we wouldn't be here so goddamn late. I don't know about you, but some of us do have lives outside of work."

"I'm so sorry, Sir..." Nikki purred, fidgeting in a way to draw attention to her cleavage. "I promise I'll be better. In fact, I'd go as far as to say... there won't be any more foolish mistakes in my work anymore."

David narrowed his eyes again. "You say that like you should be praised for doing your job."

Nikki's smirk widened. "If that's what you wish, Sir. Will that be all? Since you're so busy with your life outside of work and everything."

Slamming his hands on the desk, David reveled in Nikki's reaction, but when it melted away once more into her taunting expression, he finally took the bait, stepping from his desk. "I don't know what's up with you today but I don't like it."

Nikki locked her eyes onto his and placed her hands behind her back and pushed her chest even more tauntingly forward. When her smirk grew again it was almost off-putting next to her vulnerable stance. "Oh yeah? You don't like it? Maybe I don't care anymore."

"Nikki! You are this close to-"

"To what?" Nikki's grin was a full-blown taunting smile now. "What are you going to do? Fire me? For smiling at you and doing my job?"

"This is-!"

"You know what I think?" With every word Nikki spoke, purposely accentuated by her voice, she took a step towards him. "I don't think you're going to do shit."

While he didn't budge, Nikki could see the surprise growing in his eyes, and much to her disappointment, that surprise was slowly turning to fear. "Which is a shame, really. Because I wouldn't stop you if you did. But if there's one thing I've learned from the past few months is that you talk a big game but when it comes down to it, you're nothing but a little pussy ass bitch."

"How dare y-"

"Shut the fuck up! I wasn't done!" Nikki snarled. "I've let you yell at me... demean me... since I came back and you want to know what's changed? Nothing! I've just gotten so bored with it! You're too much of a wuss to be a real man and do something! For fuck's sake, look at me!

"Do you really thing these lips... this tongue... are for talking? Do you think these fingers are for typing? These tits? This ass?" As Nikki teased him with her words, she also teased him with her body. Making a point of accentuating each body part as she pointed them out. By the time she was done, she was practically pressed against him. "And then there's my pussy. Which is amazing, I'll have you know. They could all be yours to do with as you want. I couldn't be more built to be a slut if it was tattooed on me.

"But you're so scared. Worried I'll report you? That I'll tell your wife? Ruin your life? So what if I did? If you were a real man, you'd make me pay for even talking to you like this."

"Yeah?" David snapped back. "I knew you were a fucking trap from the start. I'm sure the moment I touch you, there's going to be a camera or-"

"Oh my God! I literally spell it out for you, and you still don't get it! Tell you what. I'm going home. Maybe you should talk to Kevin."

"...Kevin?"

Nikki's smile returned. "Yes. Kevin from the mailroom. Blonde, skinny guy?" Her smile widened as recognition clearly hit him, but his face only became more confused. "He knows how to treat me. If you only knew how many rooms in this building he's fucked me in... Hell, we're standing in one of them."

Another giggle escaped Nikki's lips at her boss's reaction. "Oh yes... I bet you can even remember the day if you think about it. I probably left your office smelling ever so faintly of me. Another thing you can punish me for if you ever get the sack to do it. Anyway, I'm leaving, Mr. Andrews. Have a good night, Sir."

David was fuming as the door slammed behind her. There was such an impulse to be impulsive. But he hadn't gotten where he was by being reckless. He'd deal with Nikki later. For now, there was a very long conversation with Kevin in his near future. One way or another tomorrow was going to be very... illuminating.

***

"Take a seat." David ordered calmly, motioning to the chair in front of his desk.

"Is there a problem, sir?" Kevin asked cautiously, taking the offered seat with the utmost suspicion.

Kevin's unassuming appearance only pissed David off more. How had this little twig of a man had the gall to fuck someone in his office?

"Whether we have a problem or not depends on what you have to say about... a little situation I heard about you and Nikki."

Kevin's eyes narrowed for a moment, as if he was looking for something in the continued gaze of his boss. David could tell the moment that Kevin found it. It was just like with Nikki. The pretense was gone. The act fell away. Where had once sat a twig now sat a man with all the swagger in the world. The transformation itself was more terrifying than David would ever admit to himself.

"She finally lost her patience, didn't she?" Kevin chuckled. "Can't say I blame her. Okay then, David. Can I call you Dave?"

"No, you-"

"Awesome, so Dave. Here's the deal. What do you think would happen if you told Nikki to say... strip and work naked for a full shift?"

David glared even more at Kevin's arrogance, but his curiosity was peaked. "I suppose you're going to tell me she'd do it?"

Kevin's grin widened. "Without question. She wouldn't even consider not doing it. All because you have a dick between your legs."

David raised an eyebrow. "Okay, let's say I believe you. Why? What makes her so... compliant? Why just men?"

Kevin let out another chuckle. "You know... The first Matrix is my favorite movie. Bar none. But I always found that line of 'No one can be told what The Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself,' to be so pretentious. Morpheus is literally telling Neo what the Matrix is that entire scene."

"It was for the trailer." David grumbled.

"So you are a fan!"

David rolled his eyes. "It's the fucking Matrix. Of course, I'm a fan. I suppose this is where you tell me my whole life is a lie somehow."

"Well..." Kevin looked up thoughtfully. "Not a lie, per se. But I fully understand the concept of explaining something that needs to be experienced to get the full effect. I can tell you what an orgasm is all day long but until you actually bust a nut... You know what? Follow me."

"I think anything you need to tell or show me, you can do right here."

"Nah." Kevin shrugged and stood up. "It'd take too long to set up. Stop being a pussy and take the goddamn red pill. Come on."

"I am going to fire you so fucking hard..."

"Do it." Kevin glanced back, his wide grin returning. "I don't need this job. It's just convenient. Besides. I don't think you'll have any issues with me after this."

"We'll see about that."

Kevin whistled happily as they made their way to the elevator and along the familiar path to the mailroom, which both put David at ease as well as putting him weirdly on edge.

"And here we are, Dave." Kevin stopped at the unassuming door. "What's the line? 'I can only show you the door. You have to walk through it,'? Or I suppose you could be a little bitch and have me go first."

David's eyes narrowed as he felt himself being boxed in. Kevin only grinned back as he knew what the thought process was. If he was more of a bitch for going first or more of a bitch for not going first.

"Fuck it..." David groaned as he walked through the door. What was the worst that could be behind there, anyway?

He had just enough time to take in the naked, gagged woman hanging from the ceiling by her wrists before his world spun around and he was slammed on the counter.

"Freeze! We finally got you, you sick fuck! You have the right to remain silent."

As the familiar listing of rights was read to him, David decided to take advantage of them and be silent. He'd figure out what to do later. He instead just stewed at how Kevin was going to pay for this. That vindictive state of mind gave him a moment of clarity as he broke his rule of silence soon after making it.

"Wait... why would you leave her hanging like that?"

The more he thought about it, the less sense this entire situation made. And that was before he heard Kevin's voice laughing behind him.

"Told you he'd figure it out."

"Most people freak out too much to think clearly."

As David was released, he turned to his 'captors' to find Kevin flashing him a Cheshire Cat grin, and the other two officers following suit.

David immediately glared in recognition, but a jolt of genuine fear crept up in him as well. One cop was... well... exactly what you probably think about when you think of a cop. He had jet black hair, the usual stern features, and despite not being much taller than David or Kevin, he had an aura of 'Don't fuck with me,' about him.

This same aura was echoed in his companion. She'd always came across as the more friendly and personable of the two, but you could also sense that she wasn't to be trifled with either.

David knew these officers because they also worked as security for the building. And that's how he knew they were both legitimate cops.

David glanced back at the gagged woman hanging from the ceiling and back to Kevin and the two police flanking him.

"Okay... I'm listening..." David grumbled.

"Penny for your thoughts." Kevin chuckled, casually running his fingers through his hair. "I'm curious."

David thought about it for a moment before answering. "You're some kind of mob boss or something."

Everyone but David and the gagged woman immediately broke into a fit of laughter.

"I can absolutely see how it looks that way, but firstly, I'm in no way a boss." Kevin finally got out through his laughter. "I'm just a cog in the system, my man."

"And we don't work for him." Officer Cameron, the male cop clarified.

"Well... depends on how you define 'work'..." Kevin purred, as he walked up to the other cop, sensually running his finger along her chin. "Isn't that right, Officer White?"

"Arf!" She barked in response, her porcelain cheeks quickly flushing with color.

Kevin's grin widened even more. "I'm sorry, I didn't quite get that... Officer White."

"Arf! Arf!" White immediately dropped to her knees and began to pant with her tongue out.

"What does she look like to you?" Kevin turned to David.

The situation was so surreal that it took him a moment to realize that was an actual question. But David was so thrown off that he just answered, "A dog."

"And what do you think about that?" Kevin's smile faded away as he gave off a look of genuine curiosity. "Be honest."

David glowered at the officer who had but a few minutes ago had him terrified that he'd be going to jail. His lips slowly turned into a smile as she whimpered at the attention, guilt written across her pretty face. "It looks a fuck of a lot more natural on her than she was before."

Kevin's grin returned as he let out a booming laugh. "Damn right! Couldn't have said it better myself!"

David looked back to the woman hanging from the ceiling. "So this is what you do? Brainwash bitches into being literal bitches?"

"You're funny, you know that?" Kevin chuckled, and began walking over to the other woman, who immediately registered his attention and shuddered. "Brainwashing is... such a strong word. We're simply... reminding them of who they really are. Where they belong. Who... they serve... Isn't that right, Liv?"

Once Kevin reached her, he tugged the gag out of her mouth and she breathlessly squeaked out, "I'm sorry, Master! I'm so, so sorry! I'll never run away again! I won't even think about-"

Liv's words were cut off by a forceful back handed slap. "What did we forget?" Kevin asked with an eerie calm, especially after such a display of brutality.

Liv merely whimpered in response but said nothing else, dropping her gaze to the floor and fighting back her sobs.

"That's right." Kevin smirked, gently caressing the cheek he'd just slapped. "You don't talk unless I tell you to..."

"I take it... when Nikki vanished for those couple months, you were... freeing her too?" David asked, raising a skeptical eyebrow. He couldn't help but to notice at Nikki's name, Liv flinched.

"Oh no..." Kevin let out another loud, booming laugh. "Nikki's training was done by... someone else... He would have had this little slut broken by now. But hey, you learn more from your mistakes than you do your successes, right?"

"So, when do I get to meet the big boss of this whole... situation?" David asked.

Kevin smiled and turned his attention from Liv to David. "And what is the first rule of Fight Club, Dave?"

David scowled for a moment but answered regardless. "We don't talk about Fight Club."

Kevin's smile widened. "I think we're going to get along just fine, Dave. But that said, our first rule is: Don't Be A Fucking Idiot." He let David get visibly angry at the indication and then continued. "We have a lot of the police working with our vision. Way more than you think. We even have the chief. I'll introduce you at some point. Derek. Really cool dude. Has a huge dick. Don't be intimidated. Motion of the ocean and all that."

Both Cameron and White let out a small chuckle, which pissed David off for some reason. Though White was the only one who actually got the look of irritation.

"Point is, we have people. We have people everywhere. But we don't have everyone, so don't be stupid. Only talk about this with people you know are in on it."

"You're not." David grumbled. "You're talking to me."

"You got it!" Kevin laughed, playfully pointing finger guns at his boss. "But someone found... potential in you. So you're approved for me to talk to. The point is if you do decide to go blabbing or grow a conscience or whatever, Officer Cameron is here for a reason."

He looked over to the male cop who smirked back at him with his arms crossed. David then turned back to Kevin. "...understood..."

"I don't think that'll be an issue for you, personally. And Hell, if you do want out, it's no big. As long as you don't try to make enemies. I mean... if there's one thing we need in this business, it's scapegoats. Like it says in The Matrix. Not everyone is ready to be unplugged. Some..."

Kevin turned his attention back to Liv. "Some are so dependent on the system that they just might not make it. There are... casualties..."

Liv's eyes went wide in terror, but nothing more than a soft whimper escaped her lips.

"And sometimes we need fall guys. But we have our targets in mind for those. Just don't do anything to add yourself to that list. It's really not that hard."

"Got it..." said David with a sigh. "Is there a Rule Two? Or is Rule Two don't be a fucking idiot?"

marx810
marx810
951 Followers