On The Job - Learn Your Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got a flare of what she could really do in that moment. Nikki met his every thrust, rotating and rocking her hips with the single-minded purpose of using her pussy to milk his dick of every drop of cum.

And as David groaned in ecstasy, the fruits of her labors were fully realized. David came so hard he nearly lost his footing. But he refused to give her that satisfaction. He stood tall as Nikki's tight cunt gripped his cock, refusing to let go until he finished filling her up.

Nikki turned her head back and flashed David a look. It was a look that spoke volumes. It was a look that spoke confidence. So of course, he needed to immediately crush it.

"You do that autopilot shit with me again and I'll write you off entirely." David growled. "I don't give a fuck what anyone else allows but when my dick is in you, I want your undivided focus. Not just when I'm about to cum."

Nikki's face fell and she shuddered as that look of shame clearly enraged David's cock, which was still deep inside her. "Y... yes, Sir. I'll be better. Please forgive me."

David pulled out and gave Nikki an especially hard spank. "I'll think about it. Now get the fuck out of my office."

"...do you want me to-?"

"Liv can clean up the mess. Isn't that right, Liv?"

Liv's head shot up in horror as she'd been called, and it only contorted more as she realized what she'd been volunteered to do. "Yes Sir. Th... thank you, Sir."

David chuckled as Liv crawled over to him and took his cock back into her mouth, cleaning him with it just as she'd have to do with all the cum and sweat on the floor. He was fully expecting her to forget his balls as well but much to both his surprise and disappointment, she didn't. What also surprised him was that Nikki hadn't left yet. She'd gathered her things and was watching from the office door.

"Liv... When you just... accept that this is your life now... it gets so much better."

"I don't think anyone asked your fucking opinion." David growled as he forced both his balls into Liv's mouth, gagging her.

"Yes Sir." Nikki smiled lazily back. "I'll shut up now. Did you want me to get dressed?"

Liv's whimpers got louder as she tried in vain to breathe, but David ignored them. "Ask security."

Nikki's smile widened even more as she nodded back. "Yes Sir."

David's eyes narrowed as he understood the smile. She preferred him like this. But he didn't want her approval...

***

A month ago...

David moaned lowly as his cock spread Officer White's asshole inch by inch, leaving the buxom officer groaning under him. "So... Nikki's Master is just... what...? Willing to just give her away?"

"One thing you'll notice real quick is that while Nikki will submit to any man like any other dog, she does so because He ordered her to." Kevin replied, forcing his cock down Liv's throat and leaving it there until she held her hands behind her back as ordered. "He is the only one she truly acknowledges as her Master. So that's the game."

"So, if she calls one of us 'Master' then we own her from that day forward." David asked, his eyebrows raising in curiosity.

"Exactly." Kevin nodded. "You can't order her to do it though. She has to slip up."

David grinned widely, slamming his hips into the moaning policewoman. "I'm in."

***

No... David didn't want Nikki's approval. He wanted her broken.

And he would break her.

Eventually.