On the Job Story Challenge 2020 - Coming Soon

Story Info
It's your workplace just got a whole lot sexier!
273 words
24.9k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/25/2023
Created 04/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Literotica
Literotica
2,160 Followers

It's back! It's the

2nd Annual On The Job Author Challenge



Here's more from organizer HeyAll:

It's one of the most common fantasies in the world. That co-worker you see everyday. Maybe your boss. Maybe your subordinate.

Or you're out and about and you see someone diligently at work, or headed to work.

The whole package is more exciting with their suit or a uniform. The professional aspect adds a special touch to it, whether it be dom/sub, a play on status, or having to sneak around. Wherever your mind wanders. While at work, everyone is on their best behavior.

But of course, everyone has sex on their minds.

On April 13th, right here on Literotica, those themes will be explored in all their beautiful glory.

Because who doesn't desire a little sex at work?

Want to write naughty at work? Click here for full details on how to participate in this fun and sexy author challenge!

-

If you've got an idea for a themed writing challenge, feel free to contact us anytime!

And if you're looking for a fun way to stretch your skills, check out our list of author-organized challenges!

From all at Literotica a big thank-you to the readers who have supported the site and the writers by way of views, votes and comments.

And a special thank-you to HeyAll for the above text - for arranging this very special day and a HUGE thank-you to all participating authors!

So mark Monday, April 13th on your calendar, and enjoy sexy fun On The Job!

Literotica
Literotica
2,160 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
craigoolcraigoolover 4 years ago
I'm in

Have an idea I will submit. Thanks for the challenge!

Category will be GroupSex

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 4 years ago
Looking forward to reading.

Wishing all y'all peeps the best for the event. It's always fun to write to a prompt. Good luck, Randi.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 4 years ago
This sounds like fun. Good luck!

We readers will be looking for the stories! Thanks for the hard work.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Bet (10 Dates) Her Plan To Tame Steve's Friends Was Foolproof...Right?in Loving Wives
Stroke of Luck A young man is caught with his pants down by an older woman.in Mature
Three Holes in One Summer lovers...young golf stud and hot MILF neighbor.in Mature
The Teacher Man now in his twenties and a former teacher meet again.in Mature
Examination Techniques Lucas runs into his former MILF pediatrician.in Mature
More Stories