On the Loveseat Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Onedragon
Onedragon
1,371 Followers

'God mom! You are a damn good cocksucker!' I said loudly.

She pulled off me with deep slurping sounds. 'Jeremy! That's not something you say to your mother!' She then returned my cock to the depths of her mouth.

'Most moms don't suck their son's cocks either!' I grunted as she began to bob up and down, squeezing the base to hold it steady.

She lifted off with a soft pop around the head. 'Only most? Not all? Besides, they would if their sons had one as nice as my son does!' Mom was giving me the best she had now; words were beyond me as she sucked hungrily on my cock. Moments later my balls tightened and my ass sprang from my mattress as I sprayed my cum down mom's greedy throat! She kept her suction somehow as I pumped the last of my seed into her. Mom didn't remove her mouth until my dick was half shrunken.

'Has it really only been four days since the first time you did that to me? Seems like an age ago!' I exclaimed.

Mom looked up at me, a small drab of cum on the edge of her lower lip. She seemed a bit reserved at my words. Was she regretting anything we'd done this weekend?

'Honey ...' It was then that she felt the drop on her lip and her tongue darted out and licked it cautiously.

'Mom. You don't feel bad about anything we've done, do you?'

'No, dear. I may have wished that things hadn't turned out like this, but not any longer. You have been such a perfect lover! I could wish that it was you I had met all those years ago and we could've spent those years together. But at the time, I thought it would be like that with your father. I do still love him. I don't want you to be jealous. I do love you too. Right now, though it is too soon between us to know if this is real or just the excitement of the sex. Great sex! Amazing sex!' She smiled widely at me after the serious tone of her words.

'Awesome sex!' I agreed with a smile myself.

'Let's just keep this going and see where it takes us. I've accepted that what we are doing is wrong to most, or all, people, but I don't care anymore. You're my son and I love you. I'm your mother and you love me. We are sharing that love. Whatever I may have regretted, I don't any more. I can't imagine not having you to make love to me, to eat me to such amazing orgasms, or ...' mom looked coyly at me, 'fucking my brains out!'

'We should probably get on with each of those, shouldn't we?' I grinned.

'I don't want to wear you out too soon. You've had a very busy weekend, or extended weekend I should say!'

'I have to say, I'm glad I'm eighteen!'

'I have to say, I'm glad too!' Mom ran a hand through her soft brown hair. 'I want to thoroughly enjoy my handsome young stud!'

'And I want to thoroughly satisfy my beautiful sexy MILF!'

'MILF? Isn't that a mother I'd like to fuck? You're already past that!' She exclaimed.

'No, now you are my mom I love fucking!' I replied boldly. Mom laughed.

'And I love you fucking me too!' Mom took my hand in hers, clenching them tightly. 'We should get back to it. I unwrapped my present, but you haven't touched yours yet!'

I pulled my tee shirt over my head and looked mom up and down as she knelt beside me. Her bush had escaped further from her visibly wet-stained panties, a large dark spot discoloring the white lace. Her nipples stood prominently, barely concealed behind the lacy patterns and sheer fabric.

'I can't believe you are my mom! You are so incredibly sexy in that!' Her eyes lit up with my words. 'You are almost too hot to touch! Like you might disappear as if an illusion if I tried to touch you!'

'You are so sweet dear! I want you to touch me! Touch me all you want! However you want!' I could tell mom was in a state similar to what I was a short time ago; she was as ready to cum as I had been before we had done anything!

'I want to touch you everywhere, my sexy mommy!' I reached out towards her. 'First thing I want to touch, is your gorgeous ass!' I grabbed her and swung her around on her knees so she was facing away from me, her face planted to my sheets, bent over to give emphasis to the curves of her ass!

'Ooo! Do you love my ass, Jeremy?'

'It's sooo perfect mom! Tight, firm, but still so squeezable!' And squeeze I did! I dug my fingers into those cheeks, rubbing and massaging her buttocks around the small piece of lace at the junction of her spheres.

'Spank my ass Jeremy!' Mom squealed from my manipulations.

'Really mom?'

'Spank me hard! I love it!'

Okay! I wasn't going to argue!

Smack!

Smack! Smack!

The first was a gentle slap, but from the experience with Aunt Jess, the next couple I really laid into her.

'Ouch! Oh, yes! Like that! More! I'm a bad girl!'

Smack! Smack! Smack!

'I like bad girls, mom! I like to spank them too!'

I have to admit here that before Aunt Jessica the other day, I had never given much thought to spanking, or any other form of physical abuse, it just wasn't my thing. Besides, I'd been taught that a man never touched a woman in such a way. I knew some people got off on it, hell, some people couldn't get off without it! Whippings, caning, electro-torture, those things made my skin crawl to contemplate. But after my aunt and now finding out my mom seemed to like it, I found that spanking them both gave me a perverse thrill. The intense stinging of my palm after connecting with the full firm flesh of their asses, and the fact that it gave them pleasure excited me too!

Smack! Smack!

'Spank your bad mommy! Spank her hard!' Mom cried out with each contact.

I could feel my dick responding to mom's enthusiasm. Not enough to make me hard, but there was a definite tingle down there.

I gave her a steady series of hard slaps, making sure to cover the full area of her curvy butt, until both cheeks were bright red! Mom was moaning with each stroke, and I noticed a thin clear rivulet running down one thigh. She was more excited than I thought!

When her entire ass, and even the top of her thighs were burning, I ceased, my hands half-numb themselves. I then placed my hands on that glorious ass and began to massage it firmly, but gently. I ran my fingers down over those ass cheeks, under the wisp of fabric and between her thighs, around her puckered asshole, and to the edge of her dripping pussy.

'Oh yes! Rub my pussy! I'm so wet for you honey!' Mom moaned. Her words went right to my dick!

I moved a hand further under her panties, feeling the wet fabric on the back of my hand as my digits caressed over her oozing pussy lips. Mom sighed.

'Keep going!' She begged. I obliged happily.

I pushed the delicate cloth to the side, giving me unobstructed access to my mother's beautiful gaping cleft. I rubbed my fingers along her slit, careful to avoid her sensitive nib. I pushed the lips wide with two fingers, slipping the longer middle finger into her warm, sloppy chasm.

'Ooo!' My mom jerked up as I penetrated her.

I moved my hand, rubbing her labia while plunging the one finger in and out as my hand slid back and forth.

'Yes! Fuck me with your finger!' Mom cried out. 'Put two in me! Fill me with your fingers Jeremy!'

On the next forward stroke, I pushed my ring finger in with the middle one.

'Oh God! Ooo! Harder! Finger me harder honey! I'm close! So fuck-king close!' Mom bucked as I increased my tempo.

'Cum for me mom! Cum on my fingers!' I urged her, needlessly, as she was trembling and shaking like a leaf in a sirocco.

'Ungh! Oh! Ooo!' Her body tensed as her orgasm hit, a gush of fluids coating my fingers and hand. I kept up my motions throughout, trying to stretch out the length of mom's orgasm. I had to stop when mom fell to her side, pulling off my dripping fingers. I brought my hand to my mouth and licked and sucked her succulent cum from my digits.

Mom lay there for a few moments watching me clean her juices from my fingers.

'How is it that you are able to give me such amazing orgasms?' Mom whispered hoarsely.

'I don't know. Because what we are doing is supposedly wrong? It makes it more intense when you cum?' It's what I figured made me cum so hard with Aunt Jess and mom, that it was taboo to give each other such pleasure.

'I suppose.' She sighed closing her eyes.

'Or I'm just that good!' I added.

Her eyes flashed open, she grabbed my pillow and weakly hurled it at me.

'Okay, Mr. Bighead!' She laughed as she rose to a sitting position.

My cock had fully risen by now and I displayed it proudly to my mother.

'Ooo! Is he ready already?' Mom cooed happily.

'Apparently.' I don't know if mom caught my unintentional pun, but I smiled.

'What?' She asked suspiciously.

'Nothing.' I answered. Then to get back to the subject at hand I said, 'someone has too many clothes on!'

'I bet it's me!' Mom giggled.

'You look so hot in that lingerie mom; it's almost a crime to take it off!'

'You say the sweetest things honey. But I want this big head in me right now!' She kindly demanded.

I chuckled back at her, turned and dove on top of her soft figure. I sought her lips with mine as my body covered her own, my stiff cock rubbing on her outer thigh.

We stayed joined for many minutes, our breath coming in heaving gasps when we finally separated our mouths. I looked down at the angel beneath me. Mom stared back at me wordlessly. I shifted my position, moving my crotch between her legs. She reached down between us, pulled her panties aside, and then guided my hardened flesh into her channel. We both grunted as I entered mom's luscious pussy.

'Yes honey! Fill mommy's pussy with your big cock! I love you inside me!'

I agreed with her one hundred percent!

I grabbed both her legs behind the knee and lifted them up until her feet were beside my face. I turned and kissed each foot with numerous soft wet kisses while I lay motionless half on top of her and completely buried in her. Mom's eyes stared glistening as I praised her feet with my lips. I slowly pulled back until just the tip of my cock was still inside her, then pushed slowly but firmly back downward. Mom's eyes widened as I filled her again.

'Fuck me Jeremy! I want you to fuck my pussy!' Mom said fiercely.

I moved slowly back and then forward again.

'Don't tease me now! I need you to pound my cunt! Fuck your mommy's cunt with your hard cock!'

I would never have thought that mom would utter the 'C' word, but then again I would never have imagined mom ordering me to fuck her either!

'You are so tight mom! Your pussy is squeezing my dick soo good!' My body was in control now. I was pounding into mom's tight pussy with a fury! I was an animal now focused on only one thing, making us both cum!

'Fuck me! Harder! God damn fuck me!' Mom screamed, lost in her own haze of lust and passion.

The two of us moved as one in that ancient primal dance that has been performed by every living creature seeking to perpetuate its species since the dawn of time. That dance called sex; primitive, animalistic, ferocious, and inexorable. The only way to finish or end that dance, that gambol, that frolic is with the release of all one's being into their partner. Mom and I danced that dance for moments and for ages until the promised release relinquished us from its hold. Yes, I wax poetic to describe our rutting as it was beyond words for me to describe otherwise. Or I could just say we fucked for ten furious minutes before we both came in overwhelming orgasms and collapsed on one another. Tomate-o, tomahto.

'Jeez Jeremy!'

'I agree mom!'

We both lay there holding each other for quite awhile, content and without care for the moment.

'And you still have too many clothes on!' I finally broke the silence. Mom giggled softly.

'You just can't seem to get me out of my lingerie!'

'Challenge accepted dear lady!'

I reached out and pulled a strap off her shoulder. I moved my head so I could kiss that shoulder. I pushed the other strap aside and kissed that shoulder too. Mom sighed breathily. I gingerly tugged at the upper bow between her breasts; the two ties fell away. I kissed the hollow between those glorious globes. Mom's hands caressed the back of my head, twirling in my hair. Only one more tied bow was holding mom's delicate lingerie in place. I tugged the ribbon and the front fell open; after a shrug of mom's arms, it dropped behind her. I kissed again between mom's tits, bringing my hands up to cup her barely sagging breasts. I ran either thumb over her nipples, teasing them. Mom let out moan from deep in her throat. I kissed a trail up the slope of one tit, then the other, until I reached her sensitive tips, giving each a gentle suck. Her moan became more vocal. I played my tongue over those ultimate peaks while she ran her fingers through my hair, holding my head against her magnificent chest.

With my mouth fully engaged on mom's tits, my hands slipped down her sides until finding those ribbons draping her hips and tugged them down her thighs. Once past the wide hips and upper thigh, the panties fell about her knees. Mom kicked her feet, working the tiny piece of fabric to her ankles, then with a final kick, sent her panties across the room. I pulled my lips from mom's nipples and stared at her beautiful face, the glimmering green eyes, strong but delicate nose, her wide and full lips, cheeks ruddy from our exertions, brown hair plastered in damp masses to her head. My dick was out of commission for the moment and I told her so.

Mom slyly and seductively said, 'I bet I could get it up again.'

'I bet you could too.' I agreed. 'I think we might need a break though.'

Mom pouted at me.

'You pleasure me while I have my lingerie on and once I'm naked you want to take a break? Maybe I should put it back on?'

'Oh, I am more than ready to keep going, sexy mommy! I just don't want us to get worn out and fall asleep and have dad find us together.'

'Me neither, honey. But I just can't resist doing everything with you!'

'Everything?' I asked doubtfully.

'Everything!' Mom said determinedly.

'How about another show?' I said moving back on the bed, half-sitting near her feet.

Mom looked suspiciously back at me, seeing as she was already fully exposed to my scrutiny.

'Spread your legs and play with your pussy, mom.'

Mom's eyes stared intently back at me. She didn't move for long moments.

Mom slowly inched her long shapely legs apart, staring at me as she did so.

'I've never done this with someone watching me.' Mom spoke softly.

'You are so sexy, mom! I want to see you make yourself feel good. To see you make yourself cum! Can you cum for me, mom?'

'I want to! You make me feel so sexy, so naughty. So nasty!'

'You're my naughty, dirty mommy!'

'Oh honey! I love it when you call me mommy while we are being so nasty!'

'Spread your luscious legs mommy! Play with your mommy pussy and cum for your son!'

Mom jerked her legs wide and a hand shot to her gaping slit.

'I'm so wet for you honey! Mommy wants to cum all over her slutty fingers for you!' She sexily whispered, her eyes still locked with mine. I was torn with where I wanted to focus my eyes, where her fingers were working their way on her wide spread pussy lips, or staring back at those eyes while she worked herself into a frenzy for me. I darted from one to the other trying to capture this vision within my eyes.

'Finger yourself mommy! Shove them in your cunt for me!' Mom pushed two fingers into her hole, a moan escaping her mouth. 'Harder slut!'

'Fuck!' Mom gasped as she did so.

'Do you like that mommy? Is your pussy all wet from fucking yourself?'

'God yes! I love fucking myself for you dear!' Mom groaned as she slammed her hand into her dripping chasm.

'Do you want to cum mommy?'

'Yes honey! Mommy wants to cum for her sexy son!'

'Too bad! I want you to stop fucking yourself!'

'No Jeremy!' She begged.

'Rub your clit!' I ordered. Her hand darted to the top of her gash and franticly massaged it with her fingertips. She couldn't keep her eyes open any longer with her self-induced bliss, clenching them tight.

'I am so close! Mommy is gonna cum for you honey!'

'Not yet mommy! You can't cum until I say so!'

She growled back at me as she neared paradise.

'Please Jeremy!' Her fingers were a blur.

'Shove two fingers of your other hand in your cunt, you fucking slut mommy!'

Her eyes shot back open, defiantly shooting her glare at me. She rammed the fingers into her hole.

'Unnngh!' She groaned with her teeth grinding together.

'Ready to cum mommy?' I asked flatly.

Her look was molten lava filled with lightning bolts. Both her hands were going full speed.

'Cum for me mommy! Cum all over my bed, you nasty slut bitch!'

Mom screamed as loud as I've ever heard her!

'F-f-fuuuuuuuhhhhkkkk!'

Her ass jerked up from the sheet, the fingers of the one hand jammed as deeply as she could push them, her other hand still jerking over her clit. She seemed frozen in that position for about ten seconds before her legs gave out and she collapsed back down, her thighs shaking and her feet bouncing around on the blankets. A large flood of fluid shot forth from her pussy, and when she then removed her fingers from within her, another smaller but equally forceful gush was ejected. Mom continued to quake and more liquid oozed out, this was thicker and white. The hand on her clit fell to the side and mom lay there covered in her perspiration, quivers still raking through her body.

I have to say, the sight of mom giving herself such a massive orgasm had me hard again! Our words, as dirty and naughty as mom, helped greatly too!

Mom lay stretched out on the bed, every inch of her fabulous figure displayed gloriously to me. I bent and kissed one of her well-rounded thighs, tasting some of her cum that had sprayed there. I was a bit sorry that she had soaked my bed instead of my face! Mom opened her eyes and lifted her head just enough to look at me, then fell back, unable to hold it up long.

'Jeremy.' She said in a hoarse and weak whisper.

'Yeah mom?' I kissed her thigh again and raised my head so she could see my face without lifting hers again.

She looked at me for more than a moment as if unsure of her next words, or awaiting the strength to speak them.

'That had to be the best orgasm I've ever had!'

'You soaked my bed again!' I smiled at her.

'Sorry honey, I couldn't help it.' She returned my smile. 'You watching me, saying those things, making me wait until you said to cum, just made it more than anything I've ever felt before. I don't think I could ever deny you anything again after this.'

'How about raising my allowance?' I joked. I hadn't gotten an allowance since I turned sixteen. Dad felt that if I wanted or needed money at that age that I should get a job (and I had too).

Mom understood my jibe.

'I could probably give you a raise. Maybe a quarter.' She grinned.

'Oh you gave me a raise. Much more than a quarter!' I said.

Mom glanced down to my stiff dick.

'I want that raise!' She smiled again. 'I told you I could get you up again!'

'I knew you could. You always can!' I moved to give her a kiss on the lips, but merely a peck.

'So now you are ready and I need a break?' Mom rose to her elbows.

'I can wait mom.' I gave her a hand until she was sitting beside me on the edge of the bed. I turned to look at the large wet area of my bed. I hoped it would dry before I went to sleep!

'We should take the sheet off and put some towels down to dry that out.' Mom said following my eyes, her motherly words so incongruous to the fact of her cum soaking my bed.

'And I could use a bite to eat and something to drink. I would suggest a shower, but I don't think we are done for the day yet.' Mom looked quickly at me.

'Give me a few minutes and I'll be ready for this again!' She grabbed my cock firmly.

Onedragon
Onedragon
1,371 Followers