On the Loveseat Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Onedragon
Onedragon
1,371 Followers

I shook my head, my eyes never leaving hers.

She smiled weakly and her eyes glistened. 'I thought you were going to fill my slut cunt with your cum?' Her words were the exact opposite of her gentle tone.

'I tried. I guess you are too much for me.' I tried to smile back at her, but I'm not sure how it must have looked to her.

'I doubt that.' She put a hand on my cheek and rubbed softly. 'How do I deserve you? You're just too precious.'

Was I a prize now? Something she'd won? I was the lucky one! Mom was the prize! I remained silent.

Mom continued caressing my cheek as we looked deeply in each other's eyes. I had a sudden impulse then. I used what strength I had and placed a finger on her lower lip, running it across the damp delicate skin. Mom kissed it very softly. Then again. Her lips parted only enough to let the tip of her tongue brush my finger. Another butterfly kiss followed by the daintiest lick. All this was so innocent and yet so sensual; more intimate then the frantic coupling moments ago. I smiled tenderly at my mother. Her eyes smiled back, twinkling with wetness.

'Mom?'

'Hmm?'

'We should probably get up.'

'Probably.' She kissed my finger again, so softly that if I hadn't seen her do it, I wouldn't have known. 'I just want to lie on my bed and enjoy being here with you.'

'So do I.' Laying there with mom caressing my cheek and whatever it was with my finger, each of us without any clothes, I felt closer to her than I ever had before. The rest of the world didn't exist right then, it was just mom and me and her soft bed. But I knew it couldn't last. We had this moment, but it would end, and our life had to go on.

'So are we getting up?' I asked.

'Mm hmm.' Mom didn't move.

'That doesn't look like getting up.'

'You spent a lot of time to get into my bed, and now you seem pretty eager to get us out of it.' Mom's hand on my cheek retreated. She gave a firmer kiss to my finger and pushed it away with a little forlorn longing.

We each glanced out the window to check on the sun's position in the sky, and then mom additionally looked to the clock beside her bed. It was almost six o'clock. I had expected the day to be just full of non-stop sex with mom. I had had images of us screwing in every room in the house, in every imaginable position, but I guess that was too much for reality. We had done quite a bit though!

'I should check my phone to see if your father has texted me to say they are on their way back.' And now dad was back on her mind. Our day together was now officially over!

Mom got off her bed, her still completely dry bed I may add, and walked over to her dresser. She picked up her phone and was playing with it for a couple minutes, longer than just checking for messages.

'Anything wrong mom?' I asked with a bit of worry in my voice.

'No, nothing. There's no text, or call, from him. They must be still at the zoo.' Mom's voice was off, also worried. Dad wouldn't stay there past dinnertime.

'Maybe you should text him? Maybe he forgot to say when they were leaving.' I was slightly nervous, waiting for the front door to open suddenly heralding the rest of the family's return.

'I guess I should.' Mom looked distracted. Regret about today? Worries about the effect on her marriage? These were things that I didn't want to be thinking about with my naked sexy mom standing in my sight!

I saw her fingers move about on the phone, then when she finished she looked at me. My dick wasn't soft, but it was nowhere near erect either. Was she contemplating anything else in the little time we had left?

'I think I owe you one more orgasm honey.'

'You don't owe me anything mom. Just making you happy is good enough for me. Well and watching you walk around the house without any clothes on. Oh, and seeing you in your sexy lingerie. Maybe taking showers with you too. That's all I need from you.'

'Oh, is that all?' Mom snickered.

'Give me a second. I could maybe think of something else.' I teased.

'How about another blow job?' She said it as if she was offering me a second helping of dinner. My answer would be the same to either question.

'Okay!'

I lay on my back on her bed, expecting mom to suck me there, but she still managed to surprise me when she asked me to stand up.

'I want you standing while I'm on my knees like a slut.' Mom said with a tint of begging.

To say that I leaped to my feet would be an understatement!

Mom took the three steps back to the bed and dropped to her knees before me. I looked down at her as she looked up at me. With one hand, she grabbed my limp dick and licked the mushroom head. Her other hand she placed on my thigh. I could feel the tingling sensation of my cock growing. Mom ran her tongue and lips all over my dick, which was responding intensely. It was like watching a time-lapse video of a skyscraper's construction. The steady rise of the tower, growing taller and taller. I liked the comparison of my cock to a skyscraper, it seemed comparable. Mom had my entire cock in her mouth as it continued to swell and lengthen, until its growing size became too much for her to hold within her lips. Her hand stroked the shaft as she drooled her spit down it for lubrication. She was building up quite a tempo with her bobbing head and the uneven pace of her hand. I was now anxious to cum down her throat.

'Don't worry about trying to deep throat me mom. Just make me cum as fast as you can!' I urged her. She looked back up at me hurtfully. She pulled off my cock to speak.

'Is that the best you can say?' Mom engulfed me and resumed her sucking.

I stared down at her confused for a moment. Then I realized what she had meant.

'Just suck my big cock you fucking whore! Make your son cum in his bitch whore mother's mouth and swallow my creamy cum down your slut throat! Do you hear me mommy? Suck my cock mommy; suck my sweet cum out of my balls like the damn bitch mommy that you are!' I slapped her on the cheek as she stared up at me with her mouth full of my raging cock! It was as if I had touched a live wire to my mom, because she went wild on my dick! She was sucking with such a frenzy and a furious passion that I knew just from watching her, much less the feeling in my clenching balls, that I would be soon be unleashing my cum into her mouth and down her gulping throat!

'Oh yeah slut mommy! Make me cum! Just like that! Mommy is such a good cocksucker, aren't you whore? Oh fuck yeah!'

This was like nothing I'd ever experienced before! Calling my mom such names seemed sacrilege! That she seemed to be getting a charge from them even moreso!

I gave her another slap, this time on the other cheek. Mom flinched but kept up her hurried bobbing.

'Do you like that slut? Does mommy like me slapping her whore face? Do you mommy?' Mom managed to nod without breaking her rhythm. I seriously didn't think I would last another minute or so!

'Make me cum mommy! I want to fill your whore belly with my cum! Come on slut, suck my cock!' I slapped her again, a bit harder, though it was hard to time it as she was bouncing her head so fast.

'Cuuummminng mommmeeee!' I blasted a gallon of cum, or it felt so anyway, my balls seeming to shrink up into cock as they were drained into mom's mouth. Stream after stream shot from me, my dick twitching as each load departed my body. My knees locked painfully and I grabbed mom's head for balance as my muscles tightened. I came long after I thought I had anything left in me after the numerous orgasms I'd already experienced today. Mom, the cock-sucking trooper she was, hardly spilled a drop, a thin drool hung from her lip, and a few spots dotted her upper chest. Her eyes had bulged as I filled her mouth with the combined volume of cock and cum, before she managed to swallow the one but not the other.

As she sucked the last of my cum out of me I could no longer keep to my feet and fell back to sit on the bed. My still mostly hard but shrinking cock escaped her lips causing another drip of cum on her lip and chin. I stared at her in amazement and love for a few moments before even sitting upright became too much for me. My head hit the bed before I realized I wasn't sitting anymore. Mom rose slightly, concern on her reddened face. And maybe some pride.

'I'm okay mom. You just took a lot out of me.' She literally had!

'Jeremy.' She paused, still looking concerned. 'I hope you don't get the wrong ideas about me having you say such things to me. I don't know why, but it makes me crazy inside when you say them. I'm not a slut. Only for you honey. Does that make sense?'

'Sure it does mom. Like everything we've done. That it seems wrong only makes it hotter. Us having sex, me calling you a cock sucking whore, they are two of the same thing.'

'That's a somewhat extreme example Jeremy. As a mother, I can't say I approve of you saying that to anyone. And about your mother on top of it! But as your cock sucking whore, I have to say it makes my pussy so wet!'

'Well if you want anything more, you'll just have to handle it yourself, I'm beat!'

Mom stood and walked over to where her phone lay. She seemed intent on it for a few seconds.

'They are on their way home. Your father did forget to text me and answered when he stopped for gas. We have to get dressed and I have to start dinner. Would you like to help me?'

Important tip for any guys out there, if your naked mom, whom you have just spent the afternoon having sex with, asks if you want to help her with anything, your answer should most assuredly be yes!

'Sure mom, as soon as I recover from your amazing blowjob!'

'I don't know if I should take that as a jibe, or a compliment.' She winked though. She then opened a drawer, pulling out matching bra and panties, black and silky. Mom put these on as if her oldest son wasn't in the room staring in wonder at his sexy mom getting dressed in front of him. She went to her closet and pulled out a plain white blouse and knee-length dark green skirt. She slipped on the blouse and began to button it.

'If you weren't my mom, I can tell you that I'm pretty sure that I would still be in love with you! We've spent the last few hours having all sorts of freaky sex and I'm lying here in your bed, just watching you get dressed is so sexy! You are an amazing and attractive woman, mom!'

'Gosh, thank you Jeremy! I wish others noticed too.' The looming shadow of the absent third wheel of our familial drama darkened the room's atmosphere at mom's offhand comment.

'I can't see how dad can neglect you like he does. I know we haven't been at this very long, but I don't think I could ever get tired of you, mom! I can see how some marriages could, when both partners let themselves go, but you are as hot looking as any of the girls in school! Dad's still in good shape, so that can be why he isn't all over you. I just don't get it.'

Mom had finished with her blouse and slipped on her skirt, zipping it up at the side. Even plainly dressed as she was, mom was still a MILF! She looked over to me; I still hadn't moved.

'The two of us have been together for almost twenty years. Whew! Twenty years!' Mom looked around the room as if she was picturing it as it had changed in that time, then continued, looking back at me like I was a recent addition to the room's furnishings, 'That's a long time. We have had more sex than you can imagine. Thousands of times. Even if you spice things up, that's still a lot of sex. With the same person. Year after year. It's not that we don't excite each other anymore, it's just that it seems we've done it all. That's part of my attraction to you, you are new, full of energy, eager to please, and you see me as your father used to. Does that make sense?'

I rose up to a seated position. 'A little. I can't even imagine having sex with you that many times! I should be envious of dad. But I'm not. I don't know why, but I'm not. I think I pity dad.' I too looked about the room mom and dad have shared for so many years, seeing items belonging to him on his nightstand and their dresser, his clothes hanging in the still-open closet, just feeling his presence filling this room.

'I don't want you to feel like that Jeremy. I don't know what's changed with him, why he doesn't see me as you now do, but I don't want you to think any less of him. I mean it's not as if we don't ever have sex anymore! It's just not as much as I seem to need. Maybe it's that women have increased sex drives later in life, while men have it in their early twenties.'

'Or late teens.' I corrected her.

'I can't even consider you that anymore. Not with what we've done. That could be another factor in our situation. That we are both hitting our sexual primes together.' Mom had a curious look as she considered this.

'That's fine by me.' I grinned with a huge smile. I finally found the strength to move off the bed. 'I'll have someone to keep up with me!'

'That's not what it looks like to me.' Mom gave me such a wicked smile that it took me a moment to grasp her meaning until I saw her eyes dart to my crotch.

'Like you are ready for more right now yourself?' I stared back at her, feeling very self-conscious at being naked and, let's just say, 'unprepared' for any more action, in front of my fully clothed mother.

'I could be if the rest of the family wasn't going to be here at any minute. Although I will admit, I may be a little sore tomorrow from the banging you gave me.' Mom said this so nonchalantly that I had to smile. She looked at me confused.

'Oh mom. You are such a cougar now. Just innocently saying how you might be walking funny tomorrow because I 'banged' you so well!' My smile grew.

Mom may have blushed, which seemed odd after what we'd said and done, but she covered her face with her hand so I couldn't see.

'Get your naked butt out of my room and go put some clothes on before we have to explain to Jojo about you giving mommy her cookies!' Mom hissed at me, swinging out an arm to smack my bare bottom. I dodged out of her reach and closed her door behind me to prevent her chasing me. I hurried up the stairs and out of sight.

I wasn't worried about anyone catching me in the nude. If I heard the front or back doors, I could be in my room in a second and slip on my boxers and shorts in another two or three. Before anyone could cross the living room, I would be in the clear.

Then I remembered my missing boxers, and the kitchen table hadn't been moved back from where mom and I had left it!

I dressed in a flash and raced back downstairs. Sure enough, I found my missing underwear on the kitchen floor and saw that the table was almost all the way to the sink. I hurriedly pushed it back into place and returned the fake flowers to their customary location atop it. I was halfway back up the stairs when mom started down them.

'Aren't you helping with dinner?' She looked crest-fallen.

'I remembered my underwear we left on the kitchen floor and had to move the table back!' I waved my boxers at her.

'Oh, yeah, right! You'll be back down?' Mom continued down.

'In a sec.' I turned at the top of the stairs and called out louder. 'What are we having?'

Mom twisted to look up at me. 'I had planned on a roast, but I don't have time now that your dad forgot to text me. I'll have to figure something out.' She turned and disappeared into the kitchen.

I threw my underwear into my room but saw my unmade bed covered in towels. I removed the damp towels and found my bed was mostly dry, dry enough for me anyway, and put the new sheet on it. I piled the towels on the hamper in the bathroom, and then joined mom again in the kitchen. I looked at the table, picturing us there a short time ago. Mom saw my glance and as she turned away from me, I know I saw her smile.

'I'll have a new appreciation for what you put on that table now mom!'

'Maybe I'll put something on that table that you can really eat all day!' Mom said as she opened the pantry door. She rummaged among the shelves for a few minutes.

'Gladly mom! I am a growing young man!'

'Growing in any way I want to see right now?' She asked over her shoulder.

'No mom, not now anyway. Maybe you can have a treat before bedtime.' I quipped in return. I sensed rather than saw her smile.

We set about fixing dinner together, moving about the kitchen in a sort of dance, with an ease and a sense of effortlessness as if we had done this many times and not the first time that it was. The hurricane of my siblings return came while we were in the midst of our preparations, my father giving me an unusual look with seeing me in the kitchen helping mom.

'Who are you and what have you done with my oldest son? He is normally a hermit, hiding out in his room at all hours of the day, playing that video game of his or whatever it is he does on the internet.' Dad joked over the hubbub of Johnny and Jojo reciting everything they'd done that day to mom, both at the same time and in such excited hurried voices that they combined to become a kind of white noise. Mom nodded and smiled, saying 'Oh,' and 'Really?' and 'Unh huh,' appropriately to them that they didn't notice that they were incomprehensible.

I gave dad a mock-boxing swing at his upper arm that he deftly dodged. 'I'm not a hermit.'

'Well not at dinner time, you aren't. I'm just not used to seeing you before the food is ready to eat.'

I couldn't help it and glanced at mom. She looked back with a hint of a smile.

Mom and I finished fixing dinner, and we all sat down and made it disappear. I did have a second helping, as I had to replace numerous calories that had gone missing this afternoon. We chatted easily, mostly about things my younger brother and sister had seen and done at the zoo. Dad had questioned me about my paper, and I said it was almost done and that I had taken a break to help mom since he hadn't let her know in time to make the roast she wanted to fix. Mom glared at me as I made my jab at dad. I hadn't intended it the way it had come out. Did I do it unconsciously?

We finished, I said I was going back upstairs to do some more work on my 'paper', the two younger kids went to their rooms, mom set about cleaning up the meal, and dad went into the living room and turned on some sports recap show. It must have been a couple of hours later, I was in the midst of a pretty intense battle on my X-station, when mom knocked and opened my door. I turned the game off irregardless of the fact that I had been nowhere near a save point.

'What's up mom?' I questioned, looking her over in the way I found myself doing a lot in the last couple of days.

'Thank you for the wonderful day today.' Mom said somewhat shyly.

'No, thank you, my beautiful sexy, and nasty, mother!' I rose from my chair and crossed the room.

'Careful, your brother and sister are just now getting ready for bed.' Mom semi-whispered.

'Mom, you'll only seem guilty if you act guilty.' I said calmly.

'Or you get caught!'

'I guess.' I wrapped my arms around her narrow waist.

'You didn't get enough already today?' Mom asked quietly.

'Never get enough of you, mom!' I said boldly.

Mom kissed me then, putting her hands on the back of my neck and pulling my head to her. I returned the kiss with as much passion as I felt. My dick must have recovered as I could feel the lump growing between us. Mom must have felt it too as she wriggled her hips against me. We stayed pressed together for a few minutes, but as mom had left my door open, we couldn't get too involved. I pulled my head away from hers enough that I could stare at her beautiful face. Mom stared back, her love pouring from her pores to me.

'We can't get caught up in anything tonight.' Mom whispered, then kissed me again. Gentle at first but quickly growing in intensity. I recklessly kissed her back with a hunger I couldn't resist. We devoured each other for another couple of minutes before it was broken by a shrill voice.

Onedragon
Onedragon
1,371 Followers