On the Loveseat Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Onedragon
Onedragon
1,371 Followers

'Getting an eyeful back there?' Mom said, but didn't shift her position.

'Yes ma'am!' I knew mom was smiling even though I couldn't see her face. She stood up straight, turned to me, and wiped her wet hand down my chest. I got a chill from the cool water on my hot skin. Mom smiled and stepped into the tub, leaning forward for a moment to run the water over her head, soaking her sweaty hair. She moved back and allowed me to climb in next to her. I did a quick rinse then faced my wet Venus standing in her porcelain shell as if painted by Botticelli.

The semi-warm water revived me somewhat, but I wasn't what needed to be revived, it would take more than a refreshing shower for that! Mom wrapped her arms around my lower back, pulling us together under the shower's spray. I put my hands on her shoulders, massaging them and her upper arms with small circular motions. Mom looked at me with half-lidded eyes, her brown tresses smoothed by the water which dripped from everywhere on her. This soaked aspect of mom, a new vision of her beauty. No one deserved to possess such a heavenly creature! Surely not I!

I may not deserve to possess mom, but I did want to satisfy her!

I dropped one of my hands from her shoulders and ran it through her pubic hair for a brief moment, long enough for mom's anticipation of my next action. I slid my fingers along her outer labia, pushing in to the treasure hidden between them. Mom sighed and her eyes flickered. As I massaged the stubbled skin, her body opened up to me, revealing the sinuous inner lips, reddened still from our earlier abuse of them. I caressed along the ridges of those lips, gently teasing them to part. Mom was indeed ready again as her lips opened like arms welcoming me. The sounds of her gentle moans mixed with the susurrus of the shower. I used my middle finger to slip into the widening opening; water running down mom's body to drip from her pussy and my hand.

I had no intention of fingering mom though. I wanted to drink her juices from her sacred font!

I got down on my knees; mom watched me curiously. I pulled her hips closer, but then twisted us both around so that she had her back to the spray, thinking she could at least hang onto the showerhead while I licked her twat. Mom's eyes were alight at the prospect of my tongue tickling her precious pussy. I have to say that I too was looking forward to another go at mom's tasty cunt!

'Lick mommy's pussy Jeremy! You're such a good cunt muncher! Get in there and make me cum on your face!'

I had to obey my mother!

I inadvertently ended up drinking up quite a bit of water as it flowed down mom's flat belly and over her pussy lips, but I didn't let that hinder my ministrations. I licked up and down her slit, tasting her flavor even being watered down. I darted my tongue into her channel, swirling it around in her warmth. After a minute or so of exploration, I replaced my tongue with a finger and moved on to the fold of her clitoral hood to coax her most sensitive nub from its hiding place. I was somewhat in a hurry to make mom cum, as I didn't trust her footing as she came, and if I gave her at least a decent orgasm we could finish rinsing off and move back to a more comfortable setting, like her bed! I lapped at the bottom of the hood, which triggered a shiver from mom. I took this as a good sign and doubled my effort with my tongue, and doubled my digits jamming into mom's chasm. Her shiver escalated to a tremble and then began bucking up against my face. Mom planted a hand on my head holding it tightly between her shaking thighs! I sucked at her hidden clit, sensing it just out of reach. Mom was now letting out a sound like a leaking steam pipe, a constant hissing that almost drowned out the shower.

Mom got the idea I had intended, and the hand that wasn't ripping hair from my head, was holding just as tightly to the pipe extending from the tiled wall. I continued my relentless attack as her clit emerged to be sucked into my mouth and abused by my tongue. Everything mom was doing suddenly went to eleven, her voice became a shriek, her body was shaking so badly I braced myself in case she fell, and I swore I was going to have a large bald spot from the hairs she must be ripping out of my head! I added a third finger and that was the impetus that sent her into orgasm!

'Fucckk meee! Cuuummminngg! Ooooo oh!'

I kept fingering her, but I stood up, held her in my free arm, and kissed her wet lips, her tongue welcoming mine within her mouth. I didn't plan on it, but as mom continued to shake as I plunged the three fingers in and out of her, so I added my pinkie as well as I could, my thumb rubbing on her erect clit! Mom's voice became a shriek again and I am sure that she was cumming a second time!

'Ohhh! Fuuukk kkinng Caahhrriisst!' Mom wrapped both her arms around my neck so tightly she threatened to pull me down on top of her. I put a palm of wall and braced myself. Mom's mouth was fastened so tight to mine I thought we might have to be surgically separated!

It took awhile before mom cooled off and released me from her multiple holds. I took a half step back while she leaned against the cool smooth wall. She was no longer under the shower's spray; it was an ephemeral wall between us. I stared at mom, the post-orgasmic bliss evident on her face. We still needed to wash, so I reached out a hand and she took it. I pulled her back into the warm spray, grabbed her body wash, and poured some into my palm. I placed my hands on her chest above her heaving tits and began to lather her skin. I want it known that I didn't only focus on mom's breasts, I also made sure her nether region was sparkling clean, and that there wasn't a speck of dirt on her behind either. The rest of her was clean too.

After I finished with her body, mom understood it was my turn. Or hers, depending on the viewpoint! She took the bar of soap (I surely didn't want to end up smelling like lilacs!) and worked up a good lather on my chest before moving on to my limbs and of course my own nether regions. I have to say she took her time and I have probably never had a cleaner cock and balls! It helped her that I was getting quite hard from her dutifulness!

We rinsed off, running our hands over each other's bodies to make sure there wasn't a trace of cleaning product left and then turned the shower, then the water off. I stepped out, grabbed a towel, and handed it to mom. I took a second and patted myself down. I was distracted as I watched mom dry her sexy figure, suddenly wishing I were a towel! She finished before me; her eyes only had one thing to focus on!

'Do you need help drying off honey?' As if I was five again!

'It would help if you weren't distracting me all the time!' I exclaimed a bit loudly.

'Do want me to stop distracting you?' She tilted her head to the side.

'Oh God no! I love your distractions!' I bent and kissed her right nipple. 'I love this distraction. I love this distraction.' I kissed her left nipple. I cupped her damp pussy, a finger carelessly running over her clit. 'I love this distraction. A lot!' Mom swatted at me.

'Stop that!' She grinned widely. 'I get your point.'

'And I really love this distraction!' I planted my lips on hers, to her surprise. I pulled back before she could respond.

'You are just too good to me!' Mom said gleefully and gave me a peck on the cheek.

'No, I am not good enough for you, my heavenly angel! And my sinfully sexy, devilish mom!' I grabbed her ass for a quick squeeze.

'You are terrible Jeremy! Terrible and wonderful!'

'I am only what you made me mom.' I said a little seriously. I threw my towel on the hamper. Mom immediately gave me that motherly look.

'I'm standing right here! Put that in the hamper!'

'Except it's full with a soaked sheet!' I answered knowing that I finally had one in on mom after her continuous complaining to and about her family. She didn't believe me and opened the wicker basket to discover that it was indeed full. 'Told you.' I said triumphantly.

'I guess I'm behind on the laundry. I've had my own distractions of late.' Her hand shot out and grabbed my semi-hard cock. 'I really love this distraction!' She squeezed and I cried out.

'Hey! If you break it, you can't play with it anymore!' I protested as she giggled.

'Okay, well put the towels on top and I'll do it all tomorrow. I have more distractions to attend to today!'

'You're not satisfied yet?' I said with mock surprise.

'You've awoken a monster in me. I want sex all the time!' Mom said with a bit of desperation in her tone.

'A sex monster! And I seem to remember it was your hand. You awoke the monster.' I stared intently back at mom.

'It's such a nice little monster too!' Her gaze was on my dick, which was rising with all this talk about it.

'Little! That's not what you were moaning earlier!'

Mom just laughed. 'Let's go to my room, since your bed is probably still wet.'

She walked naked into the hall, leaving me to grab her robe from the floor. I couldn't remember where I had left my boxers. I needed to find them before I had to explain why my underwear was wherever they currently were. Maybe the kitchen?

I followed her to my parent's bedroom, that chamber of parental superiority, which most children feared to tread. The sanctum where you were conceived, or so I had believed until this afternoon. If Jojo was the kitchen table, what about Johnny and me? The garage? On the washing machine? The couch? Granted, the couch and washer were probably not the same ones as back then, even Johnny was eleven and I knew the couch was newer than that! I couldn't ask mom that question though!

Mom was sitting on the edge of her bed, her legs crossed; making her kind of sexier with nakedness that didn't reveal everything. Much like her lingerie! Her tits were still on full view and happened to be the first things I saw as I crossed her doorway. Mom noticed and shook her shoulders making her breasts dance. I coughed, feeling like I'd just been caught staring at my mom's boobies! Oh, right! I had!

Mom smiled at the guilty look on my face.

'It took awhile to wean you off of them. You wouldn't drink your formula, and it was forever before you would eat anything solid. You seemed like you wanted to just suck on them all day long!'

I smiled with my guilt this time.

'Can you blame me? They are so magnificent!' I took a couple more steps closer to mom and her tits.

'What about Jessica's? From past experience I happen to know most men prefer her bigger boobs!'

'They're not that much bigger than yours mom. They are very nice, I can't lie, but they aren't my mom's tits! That means quite a bit to me. I've clearly spent more time sucking yours than hers. I guess I should try to make up the difference!'

I was close enough that she could reach and grab me, which she did, pulling me to stand before her. She took both my wrists and placed my hands on her smooth pale breasts. I had to give them a squeeze! Mom had practically told me too!

'I like you playing with them. Love it actually. Love you playing with all of me, dear.' She uncrossed her legs, lifted her feet, and rested them on the bedrail, exposing her bush and her still gaping pussy. I stared as if it was the first time I'd seen it.

'I love playing with all of you mom. I feel privileged that you allow me too.'

'I guess you should be. It's probably not too many moms that let their sons' play with their bodies, huh?'

'I don't care about other mothers and sons, I am just glad mine does. Mine's the best anyway.' I said proudly. I meant it, but saying it out loud also meant that I would get the chance to play some more!

'My son is pretty good too!'

'You do have two, mom.' I thought this might be dangerous ground. I should probably get myself out of this minefield fast.

'Don't remind me. I might regret what we've done.' Signs of remorse showed in her eyes.

I removed a hand from her tits and took her hand, placing it on my limply hanging dick. Mom's eyes focused with laser accuracy on it. My hand darted back to her tit. I lifted both of them, watching them jiggle in my hands. I thumbed over her nipples, which gave her a shiver. Mom's hand had wrapped itself around my cock and was slowly coaxing it to erection. Her hand was slow; my erection was quick in its return! Literally thirty seconds in mom's grip had it to full size! She pulled her eyes off it and looked up at me standing there. Those green gems said it all as she watched me and took the head of my cock into her mouth, her lips creating an airtight seal around the shaft. She pushed her head down, my cock disappearing into her warm wet mouth slowly and surely. The feeling her lips created caused my dick to pulse on her tongue curling around delightfully.

'Damn mom! Suck that cock! Aunt Jess may get it all down her throat, but your tongue and lips make up for that!' I wanted to give mom some playful competition without upsetting her by telling her sister surpassed her. With more practice, maybe mom would be able to get me down her throat and we would both be winners then!

Her eyes told me she wasn't completely buying my bullshit, but she seemed content enough to keep sucking my cock!

Mom had me at the back of her throat, she was starting to gag, but she didn't pull back. She swallowed the saliva I knew she was creating as she gagged, and this seemed to help allow her throat to get accustomed to my dick in it. Mom was coughing in her throat, my cock blocking her airway.

'Breathe in through your nose mom! Part of your choking is that I am keeping you from getting air and your body is automatically responding to that.' She gave me a panicked look that made me fear for her. I pulled from her mouth even as she fought to keep me within it.

'Breathe first. Then try again. You'll get it. You'll be the best mommy cocksucker there is!' I'm not sure she bought the compliment, but hey, I meant it!

Mom took a few deep breaths and launched her mouth back on my dick. I was quickly back in my former position. She was gagging again, but it didn't seem as bad this time. She swallowed, and I see her nose move as she was breathing through it. I sunk a little bit further.

'That's it mom. Just relax your throat and let it get used to my big sausage shoved in it.' I said with a full grin. Mom didn't make a sound, but I knew she was groaning at my words!

Mom actually had more than just my head past the back of her mouth when she had to pull back to breathe again, large strands of thick saliva trailing from her mouth. She tried immediately to suck me in her mouth again. I placed a hand on her cheek.

'That's fine for today mom! It takes time and practice from what I've heard. You'll have to start a training regimen.' Mom's eyes rolled up, my bullshit getting kind of deep even for me. But I knew how much she wanted to deep throat me and I couldn't deny her. See, I even bullshit myself!

Now I knew that one or two more orgasms for me would finish me for the day, well, at least past the time dad and my siblings would return. I couldn't count on mom coming up to my room later.

'Do you want me to cum in your mouth or your pussy mom?' The things that I say to my mother! 'I don't know how many times more I can go before the others get back.'

'I want it all! Every time!' Mom whined.

'That's not physically possible mom!' I wished it were as much as she did!

'You need to grow another cock as wonderful as this one!' She gushed.

Well that wasn't going to happen!

'How about you get on your hands and knees and I bang the shit out of you one more time today?' The look mom gave me at that question was priceless! I was going to have to start bringing my phone with me and record some of these! It was one of shock, surprise, and also lust and longing.

'You are getting a little free with the mouth, young man.' She said flatly, but I knew she wasn't serious.

'Like when you tell me to fuck you and to fill your slut cunt with my cum?' I said it in as normal a voice as I could manage. A mere week ago, I would have been terrified of mom finding out that I'd written those words much less saying them right to her face! A week ago I couldn't contemplate fucking mom either so there was that!

'Jeremy! It's one thing to say that in the heat of the moment and a completely different one to just say it so nonchalantly.'

'Are you saying you don't want me to fuck you and fill your slut cunt with my cum?' I knew I was pushing my luck with mom. I knew it was different from during sex, but I liked to tweak mom's buttons too!

'You know that I do! You don't have to go around repeating it.'

'Well get on your knees bitch so I can fill you with my sausage!' Mom rolled her eyes again, but she did turn around on her bed and stuck that gorgeous naked ass in the air!

Mom said as fake and unsexy as humanly possible, 'Oh yes Jeremy fill mommy's cunt with your big man-meat. Fuck me so hard.' The words were there, but her delivery almost made my dick soft.

'That's not funny mom!' And for that, I gave her ass a moderate smack.

'And neither was yours! Now get back there and put that thing in me and give me a good fucking!' She said it appropriately this time, sexily and dripping with need!

'Yes ma'am!'

I noticed she was getting me to do what she told me a whole lot more lately than I ever had growing up! But then if her commands had been so enticing back then I would have obeyed as eagerly as I did now!

I gave mom everything I had, grabbing her sensuous hips and slamming my throbbing dick into her warm, slick channel, mom groaned with every plunge. I could feel her pussy walls gripping my cock, but mom's cunt was so slick with her flowing juices that it felt like dozens of fingers playing along my rigid shaft! I couldn't remember if Aunt Jess's pussy had felt this good, all I knew right then was that I wanted to feel these sensations forever! Mom must have felt the same, as the deep guttural moans had risen in pitch and was a staccato wail now, still matching each thrust. My own grunts turned to growls as my primal urge to rut with the female in heat beneath me took control of my body. I reached a hand up and grabbed a fist full of mom's chocolate hair, pulling her head back forcefully, the other hand trying to keep a hold of her sweaty body.

I was beyond conscious control of my body by now, anyone and everyone could have walked in right then, but until I did as I promised and filled mom's tight cunt with my creamy seed, I could not stop ramming my cock into her!

'Jer eh mee! Fuucck meee, keeeep fuuucck kinngg meee! Gonn nah cuuumm on yourr caahhck!' Mom screeched out between her harsh gasps of breath. My teeth were ground too tightly together to make words!

'Cuuuummminnng! Gaaahhh!' Mom yelled, ripping her hair out of my sweaty grip and pushed her face into her bed hard, arching her ass higher and changing my angle of penetration. I kept up my fucking, trying to elicit my own orgasmic release. Mom convulsed as if having seizures, flopping around like a rag doll in a dog's mouth. Her frenetic motions weren't helping me as I couldn't maintain a decent rhythm anymore, and even after she began to settle down I no longer had the energy to keep going hard or fast enough to trigger my balls to unload my cum in mom. Reluctantly and unhappily, I fell back, my dick giving a plop as it was jerked out of mom's soggy and very red pussy. Mom fell on her side, the imprint of the wrinkled sheet left on the side of her face, her eyes glassy, her hair again matted, and a damp sheen covered her body. I dropped down beside her, various muscles in my body burning from overuse. We lay there panting and staring at one another for many long minutes. It was once again mom that broke the verbal silence.

'You didn't cum?'

Onedragon
Onedragon
1,371 Followers