On the Loveseat Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Onedragon
Onedragon
1,372 Followers

"Oh yes! Oh, fuck! Oh! Oh! Jeez zus! Gonna cum! I'm gonna cuuumm!" Mom planted her forehead on the back of the passenger seat as she used her hips alone to fuck herself with my cock. I pinched her nipples harder as she came.

"Cum Jenny! Cum on your son's beautiful cock!" Aunt Jess cried out in support.

Mom sat, or rather fell down, hard with my dick deep within her cunt as she shook in orgasmic bliss. Her face came off the front seat and she leaned back against my chest, her head resting on my shoulder. I massaged her sore nipples in slow circles for a minute then let my hands fall to my sides.

Minutes later, I felt the car slowing as Aunt Jessica pulled onto an off-ramp and into the closest gas station, parking the car in the corner of the large lot. We all sat there for a moment while mom finished collecting herself. She climbed off me before anyone might look our way and pulled her dress back over her head.

Mom said she needed to freshen up before we continued, so I took the opportunity to buy myself an energy drink, figuring I needed every bit of energy I could get! I didn't care that my hard cock was prominent in my shorts, but there were few people in the small station. Mom returned to the car and she looked a little better, though she was still flushed with that just-fucked look. She took the keys from her anxious sister and got behind the wheel. Aunt Jess eagerly joined me in the backseat.

I had assumed that my aunt would repeat her sister's actions. I don't know if she just had to be different or if mom had made her bolder, but Aunt Jessica told me to take off my shorts while she removed her panties and then pulled her dress up over her head. I complied eagerly while I wondered what she was planning on doing. She got on all fours, taking up most of the backseat as I moved out of her way the best I could.

"Fuck me Jeremy." Aunt Jess simply said while shaking that most magnificent ass at me!

I looked at her in this position, not only staring at her best asset, but also trying to assess how to go about filling her request. The low car roof prevented me from kneeling upright, so I would have to assume a position similar to my aunt. I wrangled myself around her, lining up my once-again fully hard dick into her sweet sexy pussy while pressing my chest to her back and holding myself up with a hand on both the front and rear seats. I rocked in and out of her while mooning any passing cars. Aunt Jess pushed back on my cock, trying to add force as I pushed into her. As interesting as the idea may have been, it was now obvious that this wasn't going to work in a car.

"I'm getting a cramp Aunt Jess." I complained pulling out of her pussy.

"Yeah, this isn't going to work. A back seat really limits what you can do. Sit back down. I'll just have to ride you like your mom did." She sounded dejected.

"You could face me instead." I offered as consolation.

"You won't get to stare at my ass then." My aunt replied as she moved back into a sitting position.

"But I will." Mom said with a glance in the rearview mirror.

"Mom!"

"What? She does have a very nice ass!"

"Jenny! I never knew you noticed." Aunt Jess said with a bit of surprise.

"Hell Jess, everyone notices your ass. You practically stop traffic with it!" Mom exclaimed boisterously.

"Thank you Jenny."

"Now get on my son's dick and fuck that thing!"

I don't know if I've said recently how much I love my mom!

"Sure thing sis!" Aunt Jess swung her knee over me, reached down to put my dick back in her pussy, and thrust her double D's into my face. "If I'm going to ride you cowgirl, you're going to have to suck on my tits!"

Okay!

It was a burden I would just have to bear!

I reached up and grabbed those bouncing boobs, holding them against my face and mouth. I licked and nibbled them as I could as Aunt Jess bucked on my cock. With the minor break between switching sisters, my cock had calmed down somewhat, but with my aunt who had for so long been my fantasy riding me like the Pony Express, I was soon struggling to hold off my orgasm. She was having no such trouble!

"Oh God Jeremy! I love your cock in my cunt! It's so big and fills me so good!" Aunt Jessica moaned.

"Fuck that cock Jess!" Mom chimed in, her eyes filling the mirror.

"Watch the road mom!" I grunted.

"I can't see anything but Jess's ass anyway!" She grumbled.

"There's an old guy behind us. I think he knows what we're doing!" Aunt Jess stated with panting breaths.

"Wave at him Jess." Mom told her sister.

"He's pulling up beside us." Aunt Jess said.

I glanced to the side, leaving that bountiful bouncing bosom. A large late model car came into view, a man that looked to be at least sixty or more staring towards us as he hunched over his steering wheel.

"Give him a good look Aunt Jess!" I said dropping my hands to her wriggling hips.

She did, turning to face the driver's side while still riding my dick, her tits doing a dance for our voyeur. I saw his eyes bulge and suspected his pants were too now. Aunt Jessica continued to shake her breasts at the man for a good minute until his car swerved dangerously close to ours. Mom slowed drastically, letting the larger car dart ahead of us.

"Maybe we shouldn't be letting everyone see these tits!" I exclaimed loudly after the near miss.

"They are pretty dangerous!" My aunt quipped lightly, but I could tell she had been startled too.

"Nice driving mom!" I complimented my mom, then said to her sister. "Get back to riding my cock Jess!"

"Yes sir!" And she proceeded to do just that.

We had both been close to cumming before our elderly audience had diverted our attention, but we were soon quickly nearing our peak again.

"Fuck me Jess! I'm going to fill your cunt with my cum!" I groaned through clenched teeth.

"Oh yes! Shoot your cum in me! I'm so close myself! Soo clossse!"

"This is so sexy!" Mom said, clearly affected by our show regardless of how much she could see of our actual joining.

I wrapped my arms around Aunt Jessica's slick back, holding her tight against me as she worked us towards our impending blissful conclusion, my lips fastened on the side of her neck.

"Oh God Jeremy! Oh God! Oh yes, oh ...! Cuh ... cumming ... I'm cuuuummminng!" Aunt Jess wailed moments before I too was sent spinning into orgasmic ecstasy.

I didn't cry out though, instead grunted quietly into my aunt's soft neck as I shot thick gushing cum into her quivering cunt. She sat with her full weight on my dick as our orgasms left us near senseless. I felt the car slightly swerve, letting me know mom's attention wasn't completely ahead of us.

When Aunt Jess sat up, pulling my grasp loose, she stared at me a moment. She then gave me a quick playful kiss. I returned that with a mild slap on her curvaceous ass. She rolled to the side, pulling off me and grabbing for her discarded dress. She drew it over her head easily and gave me another kiss, this time more heated. I let myself fall into her lips.

Some minutes later, we broke apart and I looked out the window to see where we were. It took me a moment before I saw anything I recognized. We still had probably twenty minutes or so until we reached home. Not nearly enough time for any more action on the road, even if I could get hard again, which I was sure wouldn't be a problem. Not yet anyway. Tomorrow would be another story! I just cuddled next to my dreamy aunt for the rest of the drive.

We arrived back home tired from our late night, early morning, long drive, and our sexual activity. As much as any of us may have liked a nap, none of us would dare suggest it. Instead, we ate a heavy lunch, filling up on carbs that we would soon be burning off. I finished off most of the leftover pizza, while the women shared a large chicken salad they had whipped up. I drank two sports drinks, hoping the electrolytes would help keep me charged for the rest of the long afternoon, evening, and late into the night! Mom and Aunt Jess sipped on wine, even though it was barely after noon. We ate mostly in silence, the sexual tension between us surprisingly, still very thick. It was just the three of us in the house, alone for the first, and possibly only, time. Our desires overwhelmed us, but we didn't know how or where to start. It was like a table filled with all our favorite foods. What do you eat first?

I had eaten them both last night, and not that I didn't want to do it again, but I wanted to make this weekend a time of new experiences and not just unfettered old ones. Mom and Aunt Jess stared at me while we ate, their eyes devouring me as much as they did their salad. My own eyes were ready to burst with all the possibilities I was imagining with the two gorgeous sexy sisters that happened to be my mother and my aunt!

When I had eaten my fill of cold pizza, I made a quick pit stop, and returned to find the women rising. I stared at them both in their loose dresses, my memory and my imagination picturing them in various poses and positions. My dick stirred in my shorts, anxious for action. I didn't know if we were going to just go to mom's bedroom and pass the weekend there, or if we would just have sex wherever the mood took us. I saw mom glance at me after they'd piled the dishes in the sink. That was all it took for me!

I crossed the kitchen and grabbed mom roughly, pulling her into my arms, and kissed her hard and deeply. It only took her a second to react to me grabbing and kissing her before mom's lips responding with equal passion. I felt Aunt Jess's arm pull me from her sister a moment later and her lips were on mine, her tongue forced itself into my mouth. Forced, invited, po-tay-to, po-tah-to.

I went from one warm sensuous set of lips to the other, my tongue exploring both women's open mouths as their tongues wandered around in mine. For the next eternity, I kissed and was kissed by the two most sexual, erotic, and beautiful women I knew. Our hands also explored each other; I had mine on both hot asses, theirs on my ass and crotch. My dick was now aching to be released, and I think the girls wanted him out to play also.

I broke our three-way kiss reluctantly.

"With your talk earlier of hot asses, I want to see both of yours together." I said hungrily. "Let's go in the living room at least. I want you both on your hands and knees!" I commanded.

"Ooo!" Aunt Jess cooed.

"Oh kay!" Mom said with a schoolgirl voice.

The three of us moved into the adjoining room, mom and her sister removing their dresses, Aunt Jess's panties still in the car. They both looked at me as they stood there fully naked to my scrutinizing eyes. How was it that I was so lucky? They both turned and let me see their backsides, one amazing and the other Aunt Jess's. As if choreographed, they both shook those fantastic derrières at me. I tore at my shorts to remove them and my underwear, freeing my raging dick that was ready for action.

Mom, then Aunt Jess knelt down to floor, each of them looking over a shoulder at me, their eyes locking on my cock. They bent over anxiously, eager to have my cock back in them. I stared. To have either of these women, separately and alone, would be almost any man's dream. Both of them alone, beyond fantasy. Together, willing, and bent over naked, those delightfully sexy asses beckoning me, the epitome of heaven!

"You're staring at us again." Mom said.

"Oh, let him stare. He'll never find two nicer asses anywhere." Aunt Jessica scoffed her sister.

I had to agree with my aunt. She may have thought she was bragging, but not in my experience!

"We already know that Jess has the best ass. I was never trying to compete." Mom stated with a hint of surrender.

"You have a great ass too mom! Someone has to be second." I tried to boost her spirits.

"Well, if I'm second to that," she gestured to her sister's butt, "then I should be happy. It's nicer than even that Kate Lawrence's ass!"

I couldn't argue that fact. Especially as I had no shot ever at Kate. Like I shouldn't have had a shot with Aunt Jessica or my mom either!

"So are we here like this just so you can stare at us, or were you going to do something?" Mom asked petulantly.

"Fuck us Jeremy! Both of us like this, one then the other!" Aunt Jess suggested joyfully.

I was very agreeable today. Or the women just kept saying things I wanted to hear!

"Good idea Jess!" I answered.

"It's my idea, so I get to go first!" Aunt Jess said, putting her hands on her ass and pulling her pussy lips further open.

"You had him last in the car!" Mom whined, reaching under her with one hand to spread her pussy with two fingers.

They were fighting as to whom I got to fuck first!

"Ladies! Ladies! There's plenty to go around! Everyone will get some of me."

I had a big decision to make. I did have Aunt Jess last in the car, but it was my mom. Aunt Jess's ass! But my mom ...!

I decided not to play favorites; Mom had allowed me to have sex with her sister last night and had given us more time this morning, so it was mom's turn. I shook my cock at them each as they watched me avidly, then moved behind mom and sank between her fingers. I could do this a thousand times, but every time I got to put my dick in mom's pussy, it felt so special.

"Oh yes Jeremy! I love your cock in me!" Mom moaned loudly, both hands now under her head.

Aunt Jessica looked at me wistfully. I gave mom a few slow thrusts then pulled out, shifted to the right, and pushed deep into Aunt Jess's wet velvety hole.

"Ooo! Give me that dick! Fuck me with it!" My aunt ordered in nearly a shriek. Her hands were back on the floor.

I gave her a dozen slow strokes, her pussy grabbing my dick so nicely. I moved back to mom and did the same to her, mom's cunt as deliciously tight as her sister. I kept the strokes deep and slow, trying to work up the women's passions without threatening to overwhelm my own. Each of them seemed to be content with this arrangement at first, but after a little bit, they demanded more time and more force.

"Fuck me harder! Give me that hard cock! Keep fucking mommy's cunt, Jeremy!"

"Damn it! Pound my pussy! I love your big cock! Fuck me! Mooore!"

"That's it! Just like that! Mommy loves your big cock in her! Fuck me Jeremy!"

"Oh God! Give it to me! Harder! Faster! Oh yes, oh fuuuck yes!"

I had thought porn dialogue was bad! Maybe my life had become a cheesy porn movie!

I kept switching between the two gasping women, shoving my very happy dick harder into the two soaked cunts. I grabbed onto their two pairs of curvy hemispheres as I pushed in and pulled out of the clamping holes. It felt like heaven being buried in those two slick pussies. One, then the other. In and out. Mom, then Aunt Jessica. Back and forth. My aunt, then my mom. I just felt that for me to be this privileged, that the universe was depriving some poor schmuck of his share of hot pussy! I was glad I wasn't that guy!

"Fuck me Jeremy! Mommy wants your cock! Harder, fuck me harder!"

"I want you to make me cum! I want to cum all over your big hard cock! Give me your cock Jeremy!" Aunt Jess ordered.

"I think you two would make great porn stars!" I said as I panted heavily. Just because I wasn't going to cum didn't mean this was easy!

"Really? You think ... your mom ... is hot enough ... to do porn?" Mom gasped between the thrusts of my dick.

"I could tell you that you are, Jenny!" Aunt Jessica said as she looked at her sister.

"I think you are too, Jess!" Mom breathed deeply as I moved back to my aunt.

"Thanks Jenny! Fuck me harder Jeremy! Fuck your porn star auntie!" She bellowed.

Going back and forth helped in holding off my orgasm, but I could start to feel the urge building in me. I needed to make the women cum soon, or I would need them to get me hard again before I could get them off. Not that that should be a problem with these two! I decided to take longer with mom to make her cum first, doubling the time I pistoned in her hot hole. Aunt Jess bitched briefly, but I knew she could tell what I was doing as she eagerly awaited her own turn to cum.

"Oh God Jeremy! I'm gonna ... cum! Keep ... going! Yes! Yes! Oh fuck yes!" Mom groaned as I slammed as fiercely as I could into her.

"Fuck her Jeremy! Fuck your mom's tight cunt! Make her cum with your big ... hard ... cock!" Aunt Jess cheered me on.

"Oh! Oh! Yes! Ooo! Gaaah! Cumming ... I'm ... cuuummminnng!" Mom's face pushed into the carpeting her grasping hands were trying to tear up, her legs shook uncontrollably against mine.

I kept fucking mom as her orgasm continued through her body, stopping only when she fell onto her side and off my cock dripping with her cum juices. Mom's eyes were glassy and unfocused as she blindly stared at the ceiling.

"Oh, do that to me now!" Aunt Jess said as a demand.

"I'll try." I answered as I lined back up with her.

No longer having to spread myself between the two, I could focus more intently on the one I was ramming my cock into then. I grabbed tightly to her hips, my groin slapping my aunt's fine ass. Aunt Jess responded to my new ferocity with a yelp. Her ardor had sufficiently built up enough that she was now not far from her own imminent ecstasy. But so was my own!

"Fuck me ... Jeremy! Keep going ... like that! I love it! Make me cum ... like your mom did! Make me ... cum on your ... big cock!" She yelled harshly, struggling to get the words out as I ravaged her cunt with my pounding dick which was about to burst.

"Cum Jess! Cum on my son's magnificent cock!" Mom weakly said as loud as she appeared able.

I had reached my own limit and began shooting jets of my cum into Aunt Jess's cunt as she quivered around my dick. Whether this triggered her orgasm, or that she was already over the edge, my aunt yelled out at that moment.

"Oh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Ooo! Yes! Oh, yes! Fuuucck! Cuuuummminnng!"

Aunt Jess didn't shake as mom had done, her body instead tightened up as if electrocuted and almost appeared as if she might levitate off the floor. I couldn't keep up as she pulled off me in her rigidity. I let her slump to the floor next to mom, as I was ready to collapse right alongside the two spent beauties.

Some many minutes later each of us was recovered enough to sit upright, mom and Aunt Jess leaning against the couch; I leaned on dad's recliner. I felt like I was at least two or three quarts low. The women may have been tired, but they both had a glow about them. On the other hand, it might just have been the light shining on their slick-sheened bodies.

"That was a nice start!" Mom happily said.

"Start? The two of you barely ever stop." Aunt Jessica grumbled.

"I'm sure you think the two of us are having sex left and right." Mom said back with a touch of a caustic tone in her voice. "But I assure you that is not the case. Tell her Jeremy."

"I'm sure it's not as much as you think Aunt Jess. It's only been a couple of times with a lot of near misses." I said as I tried to keep my eyes on their faces and not on their naked tits.

"It's not like he's fucked my ass." Mom then grumbled herself.

This wasn't what I imagined a sex-filled weekend would be! Mom and Aunt Jessica griping about who has had more time with me. We had lots of time right now!

"It's on your list mom. How about now?" I said trying to settle things between them. Nothing like calming your mother down by suggesting anal sex!

"Oh! I want to, but I don't know. You're so big! I think it'll hurt too much." Mom said with some fear in her voice.

"I thought so too at first Jenny, but once you get it in there, you won't believe how amazing it feels!" My aunt extolled.

"Don't you need lube? I don't have any." Mom stated. She was trying to backpedal the idea now. Luckily, my aunt came prepared.

Onedragon
Onedragon
1,372 Followers