On the Loveseat Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Onedragon
Onedragon
1,371 Followers

The head of my cock was now in mom's ass!

"That's good Jeremy. Now wait a moment. How does that feel Jenny?"

"Oh! It's not too bad." Mom sucked in a breath. "It feels strange but in a good way I think. Go ahead honey. Push deeper now. Slowly."

I had to take a deep breath myself!

Mom's sphincter ring was squeezing my cock so tightly I was worried she was going to take the skin off!

I flexed my ass muscles and pushed forward slowly. I didn't need to guide my rigid dick anymore so I grabbed two handfuls of mom's ass cheeks. I slid in much easier now that the wider head was already in her anal passage. I could feel mom's inner muscles flexing along my shaft so marvelously. I almost felt like a virgin again, pushing my dick in that first tight pussy, only this was so much better! It was mom's virgin ass I was now shoving my cock into; mom's asshole I would soon be fucking until she hopefully came!

"Jeez! That feels ... so ... different!" Mom groaned. Her head had sunk to her crossed arms on the bed, her breathing still even, but in long slow breaths.

"Do you like my cock in your ass mom?" I really had to make a list of all the inappropriate things I had said to my mother!

"I do so far! It's getting my pussy so wet! I can't believe that this would get me so excited. Keep going honey!"

I didn't need any encouragement!

I glanced to Aunt Jess who'd grown quiet. She was kneeling, with her ass on her feet near the headboard, watching mom and me as I sank my dick deeper in mom's incredibly tight asshole. She had a dreamy look on her face and her hands were playing over her large fantastic tits. I wanted my hands there too. But I wanted my cock buried in mom's ass also! I grabbed tighter to mom's derrière and began to push harder. Mom grunted loudly.

"Easy Jeremy!" Aunt Jess cautioned. "I know you want to just ram it into her. She will too, once she gets used to your cock where she's never had anything before! Do you like Jeremy's cock, Jenny? You've given your anal virginity to your son and his big cock!"

"Oh, I do! I love it! I think I love his cock in my ass. I feel full in a completely new way! I wish he could fuck my pussy too!"

Mom wanted a DP?

It was beyond me fulfilling alone, and there was no way I could, or would, fuck her with dad! I got a sickening chill at the thought. But maybe if it was with another woman. Aunt Jess? No. It wouldn't ever happen. I guess there were some things left that I could dream of and never obtain.

"Two cocks? That's a pleasant idea." My aunt said wistfully.

I still didn't think it would ever happen. Focus on what I was doing!

I had almost half my length in mom now, slowly creeping deeper. I decided that I should stop a moment and let her adjust to how far I'd gotten already. Mom moaned in protest when I halted my progress.

"Fuck my ass, Jeremy! Don't stop yet!" She cried out desperately.

She wanted me to fuck her, then I would fuck her!

I pulled back, faster than I had entered, until only my head was still within her. I pushed forward again, still slow, but at more than double the speed of my initial entrance. Mom wailed at this but she didn't tell me to stop. I retreated and advanced again, increasing the speed again. Back. Forward. I was now at a pace that I would use to begin fucking her pussy. I pushed deeper on each forward stroke slowly getting more of my raging cock in mom's ass!

Mom was gasping for air now, letting out a small shriek on each forward thrust. I was clutching her butt cheeks so tightly that I knew she would have my hand imprints there for quite awhile after I finally released her! My tempo still increased, now a nice steady pace. I was getting more than three-quarters of my hard cock into her anal channel. Aunt Jess may have the nicer looking ass, but mom definitely had the tighter one! I was struggling with every forward push.

"Oh, fuck my ass Jeremy! I love your cock back there! It feels so goooood!" Mom howled.

"Goddamn it! Fuck my ass too Jeremy! Fuck us both like you did our pussies!" Aunt Jess scrambled from her position and knelt next to mom, lifting her ass up in the air for me to penetrate.

I stared at that proffered ass as I pounded mom's rear passage.

"Go ahead ... honey! Fuck Jess's ... ass too! Fuck ... both our ... amazing ... asses!" Mom cried out between my deep thrusts.

There may be things I'd never get to do with these women, but it would be a very short list!

"Yes! Fuck my ass Jeremy! Fill me with your cock!" Aunt Jess yelled.

I pushed her most gorgeous ass up against mom's, the sight of that flesh as it pressed together ...!

"What about lube Jess?" I asked as I pulled somewhat reluctantly from mom's tight asshole.

"I don't care. I'm sure you have enough on you already! Just put it in me!" She ordered harshly.

I obeyed. Cautiously. After the rapid pace I had built up to with mom, going glacially slow again would be agonizing.

"Shove that thing in me! I want it now and I want it hard!"

"Fuck her Jeremy! I want to see you fucking my sister's beautiful ass!"

Well, this escalated fast!

Once I had my cock head pressed against Aunt Jess's slightly gaping asshole, knowing she must have been getting herself ready before she had joined us, I pushed forward forcefully.

"OH FUCK!" She yelled so loudly that I froze, afraid I'd really hurt her.

"Don't fucking stop! Fuck my ass!" She yelled at me.

Relieved that she was okay, I quickly increased the rhythm I was ramming Aunt Jessica's gorgeous ass. Soon I was going just as fast as I had gotten to with mom. I wasn't pressing as deep into my aunt's ass chute as mom, as I was still trying to maintain some caution.

"Fuck me again!" Mom demanded.

"Fuck your mom's ass Jeremy! Give it to her good!"

I pulled from Aunt Jess, staring at her gaping asshole as I moved back behind mom who had put her hands on her ass cheeks and was pulling them apart, letting me see her own gaping hole. I pushed into that tight channel and was intent on getting my entire cock in mom's ass. She grunted and groaned and howled as I forced my cock deeper than I had gone so far. I didn't stop until I pressed my pelvis against her plush bum. I shook my hips to let her really feel my entire cock in her.

"Oh! My! God! You have your whole cock in my ass!" Mom yelled as I stayed buried in her for a long moment.

"Put it back in me! Put your whole cock in my ass!" Aunt Jess yelled just as loudly.

I did so, at this point not taking any caution and just rammed my cock into the depths of that ass that I had marveled at for so many years!

"Oh! Fucking! God!" Aunt Jess shrieked.

As nice as this was, and by nice I mean fantastically, unbelievably, extraordinarily, fucking incredible, but I'm sure that that was a given. As nice as this was, this wasn't going to get any of us to orgasm. Not anytime soon anyway.

I moved back to mom and got back to giving her a more thorough fucking, just that it was her ass!

After a few minutes, I moved back to my aunt and did the same to her.

Much as two pussies felt similar but different, I can say both sisters' tight assholes were different also! I could never pick one over the other and I hoped that I would never have too. Now that I had taken both of their rear cherries, I would have to make sure that this became a regular occurrence with both women! If they allowed it of course. But with the way each was begging for more as I pounded into them, I didn't think either would deny me this pleasure!

It was somewhat tiresome to get a good rhythm going, making sure I didn't get too involved with one horny woman, and then pull out and begin on the other desperate female. But such were the sacrifices that I was willing to make for the love of my sexy aunt and my wonderful mother!

It wasn't actually too long before I had either and both of them ready to cum from my ass fucking. Each had started to rub their clits as I sodomized them, bringing themselves to a fever pitch as I alternated between them.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" Mom chanted as I rammed into her backdoor.

"Fill my ass Jeremy! Fill my fucking ass with your big load of cum!" Aunt Jess nearly screamed as she approached her brink.

"Fuck mommy's ass! Give mommy all your cum baby!" Mom demanded with a loud and throaty growl.

Five minutes or so in one, a half dozen minutes in the other. I was pouring sweat now, mom and Aunt Jess slick-sheened figures beneath me. I struggled to grab either ass, having to try to hold onto their hips instead.

"More! Give mommy more, honey! I am gonna cum so fucking hard baby! Make mommy cum!" She shrieked and shook.

"Gonna cum! Gonna cum! Aaaa! Cuuummming! I amm cummminng!" Aunt Jess's body seized tight, her face planted in the soaked sheet and her left shin was beating a rapid staccato on the mattress. Her hand continued to flutter over her clit.

I moved back to mom, intent on getting her to cum soon as I was by now barely able to keep from spraying cum all over the room with my need.

"Yes, baby! Fuck mommy's ass! Give me that beautiful cock! Oh! Oh! Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Oh God yes! Fuuuucck! Cuuummming!" Mom yelled and proving me wrong, a forceful blast of her cum shot from her pussy down into the bed. Her body was unusually calm as she came, hardly trembling at all. She did pull off my cock and slumped to the bed.

I had gone over the edge myself a few seconds before and as my cock was freed from mom's asshole I shot my cum onto Aunt Jess's nearby ass, thick stream after pale creamy stream flying from my dick to those incredible hemispheres of flesh. I grabbed my cock and aimed it unsteadily onto my aunt's smooth ass cheeks as my own body shook as I came hard. I fell away from them opposite from my mom, and landed in mom's earlier wet spot.

I think I may have blanked out for a few seconds because as I was able to focus again and raise my head, I saw movement from mom. She rose up and saw her sister's cum-splattered ass. She lowered her head to it and began to lick up my cream lovingly!

"Jenny!" Mom's licking tongue must have roused her sister.

"Don't move Jess!" Mom told her. She looked to me as she sensuously lapped that fanny. Her emerald eyes were as if she was making love to my own pale blue eyes. I just lay there spent, watching mom lick my cum from Aunt Jessica's most wondrous ass!

When mom finished she patted her sister on her butt.

"All clean Jess!"

"You could have shared!"

"I'm sure Jeremy will have more for us soon enough!" Mom nearly whispered, her voice so much softer than the wild raucous yelling she had let out fifteen minutes ago.

"I don't know." I sat up. My dick was as soft and shrunken as never before. "You girls may have broken me!"

"I'm sure you will be full up again in very little time!" Mom reached over and patted my thigh, her hand lingering there for a moment as if she might rouse me again.

"But what do we do until then?" Aunt Jess asked, her eyes on mom's hand, then they moved up to her sister's face.

"I want to take my two best girls out to dinner." I stated. I looked to either face for their responses.

"I don't know." Mom said warily.

"Why not Jenny? I think it's a great idea. I'm famished."

"You know he won't be able to keep his hands to himself." Mom warned.

"Who says I will be able to?" Aunt Jess smirked.

"Jess! In public? Someone might see us!"

"We'll go somewhere no one could possibly know us." I pleaded gently.

"Come on Jenny. It'll be fun to dress up and take our handsome stud out to show off!" My aunt begged mom.

"Oh yeah! You both can dress real fancy. And sexy! We'll go to Rinaldo's." I responded enthusiastically.

"We won't be able to get in there. Not without reservations." Mom still stubbornly resisted.

"Oh, I would love to go there with you both!" Aunt Jess said somewhat sexily. I could tell she wanted to go out and be seen with mom and I. The thought thrilled me too!

"I don't have anything sexy to wear. Not like you two are intending." Mom's resistance was crumbling.

"I got a couple of things you could try on, Jenny." Aunt Jess suggested.

"Come on mom, it'll be fun. It's just a nice dinner out with your son and your sister."

"There won't be any funny business going on!" Mom stated as if it was an order.

"Of course not mom, just dinner." I said smiling.

Aunt Jess lifted her hands as if innocent. Her slight grin said otherwise!

"Well, okay then. Just dinner. And since it was your idea mister, you are going to pay for it!" Mom conceded.

"I planned on it. I'll call and see if we can get an early reservation, before they fill up. Then we can come back home and continue where we left off." I sprang from the bed with renewed energy. First thing though, I had to find my pants!

That's right, the living room!

Mom and Aunt Jessica came down the hallway a few minutes later, now wrapped in a pair of robes. I had put on just my boxers and was hanging up my phone.

"Good news!" I informed them. "They just had a cancelation minutes before I called. We can get in at 6:45."

"That seems early." Mom said, clearly not completely sold yet.

"It'll give us plenty of time afterwards. For ... well, you know." I answered. I was now almost as excited to go out with mom and my aunt all dressed up as I was for what would come later tonight.

Aunt Jess bent down and picked up both the discarded dresses, her robe riding up enough that I could catch a hint of her well-rounded bottom. I leaned over to see more. As she stood, she saw me slanted to the side.

"Jeremy! Are you trying to look up my robe and check out my ass?"

Guilty!

"This ass you just fucked so nicely." She lifted the robe's hem, bending slightly forward, and giving me a good look as she shook her ass at me.

"Don't you ever get enough?" Mom playfully asked.

"Do you mom?"

She sighed and resignedly shook her head very motherly.

"My son is a pervert."

"You love that I am mom." I laughed.

Aunt Jess had removed the robe and set it on the couch, handing mom her dress, then pulling her own dress over her head.

"Let's go Jenny. It's already four-thirty; we'll have to hurry to be ready in time!" My aunt urged mom as she slipped on her shoes.

"Where are you going?" I asked her.

"To my house, why?"

"What about all the things you brought with you?"

"I have something I could wear tonight here, but not for your mother too. I didn't expect to need anything for her to wear. Since we have to go anyways, I'll just find something even better to wear for myself!" She made it sound so reasonable. Not counting the fact that she claimed they had to hurry when we had over two hours until our reservations! Women!

Mom slipped her dress on, then her sandals. She moved to my side as I stood. She gave me a maternal peck on the cheek.

"We'll be back, just make sure that you are also ready when we do." Mom then gave me a very un-maternal open-mouthed kiss with plenty of tongue on the side. She smiled sexily as she followed her sister out the front door. I was a bit disappointed Aunt Jess hadn't kissed me.

I now had almost two hours to kill. Without any sexy naked women around. Yes, I had to get ready also, but that would take like half an hour including a shower. Damn it! We had missed our chance of getting all three of us together in Aunt Jess's large shower!

I did some long-neglected homework for about an hour before I took a long hot shower, luxuriating in the steam and the pulsing jets. I wondered at what the women would consider sexy as I put on my one and only suit. I felt very dashing dressed as I was. I had hoped that mom and Aunt Jess took my sexy suggestion seriously. I didn't want them in any full-length, full-sleeved dresses, nothing involving multiple layers that I would have dig my hands through, and definitely wanted nothing that resembled a pantsuit!

I was in my room playing on my X-station when I heard a car door outside. I quickly saved my game and shut it off. I stepped back in the bathroom to make sure everything was still in place, tucked in, or zipped up. After buttoning my suit coat, I walked down the stairs. When I reached the landing and turned, I almost fell down the last three steps! I'm sure my eyes grew three sizes, my heart jumped into my throat, and my dick finally stirred, showing that it wasn't broken.

"WOW!" I exclaimed, not so much a word as just all the air escaping my lungs as my mouth dropped open.

Standing in the living room were the two hottest and sexiest women I had ever seen!

Aunt Jessica was in the classic little black dress, but hers was so tight that it looked almost to be painted on her shapely curves. It had a low cut front that revealed so much cleavage she might just as well have left her large tits hanging out! It went down to mid thigh and must have been made out of elastic for how well it clung to her hips and ass! The black high heels she wore had straps over the tops of her feet and continued up around her ankles.

Mom's dress was like nothing I had ever seen her wearing! It was a sparkly cherry red that looked like fish scales, with sleeves so short that they hardly covered her shoulders. The square-cut neckline revealed the tops of mom's ample breasts and the hemline was so high I wondered if this dress was actually just a top that was supposed to be worn with a skirt! If mom bent, or moved her legs in any way, I was sure I would be able to tell what color her panties were! Her long legs seemed to shimmer so that I suspected she was wearing some kind of nylons or other hosiery. The heels she wore were high, but were plain open-toed and matched her dress in color.

These were the kind of dresses that girls in their early twenties would wear to go clubbing, or maybe even hooking! Not middle-aged women, mothers! Not that mom and Aunt Jessica didn't pull the look off, they did, oh man did they! They would have every man with a heartbeat staring at them all night long! They looked like supermodels! Not the thin waifs of today, but the nicely curved ones from before I was born!

And they were both going to be with me!

I was definitely underdressed next to these two women. But then with the way they looked, who would even notice me?

I then noticed that they had done their hair and put on make-up to accentuate their sexiness. Aunt Jess's burnished copper hair had tight tiny curls that hung vertically that gave her an innocent look that belied her dress. Her eyes were dark and smoky and her lips were a maroon so deep they almost seemed to border on black. Mom's chocolaty tresses were made to look like she'd just gotten out of bed, but in a wild and sexy look that I'm sure took quite awhile to achieve. I don't know what she'd done with her make-up around her green eyes, but they seemed to pull your attention from her open cleavage and hold them. A hint of blush brought out her cheeks and her lips were the same cherry red as her dress, shoes, and fingernails.

I may have started drooling when mom finally spoke.

"I think that was the reaction we were aiming for Jessica." The hottie in red said.

"Oh, definitely! I'm sure he's filling his tank for us now." The babe in black responded.

"Jess!" Mom admonished her.

"Isn't that part of why we dressed like this? I mean, it'll be nice to be stared at by guys ... or girls, all night, but I don't care about them. I just want to entice my naughty nephew for the evening!"

Oh, I wanted to be enticed!

"It will be exciting. The three of us together, like this. I'm sure we'll be turning heads."

"And if there's a guy that isn't hard in that restaurant, then he surely will be gay."

"Jess!" Mom gasped again. "Are you sure this dress isn't too short? I feel like I'm exposing myself. What do you think honey?" Mom did a spin. If the dress hadn't been tight against her hips, I would surely have seen if mom's panties matched the rest of her!

Onedragon
Onedragon
1,371 Followers