All Comments on 'On the Loveseat Ch. 20'

by Onedragon

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Jonathanmartin322Jonathanmartin322over 5 years ago

Ugh

I hate "twist" love the stoy!

ObamaCare4realObamaCare4realover 5 years ago
Chapter 21

Great chapter.

I hope that I don't have to wait a month for the next one.

sabra16023sabra16023over 5 years ago
Good Story

Enjoyed the great read. Please continue with more chapters. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One of the best stories I have ever read

Please keep writing. I can't tell you how good this is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lot's of sex but the love story is gone

I'm not into plain jerk off stories and this has become one. The author initially really got the love that Jeremy and Jenny felt but chapter after chapter that was eroded away to just sex. Mom manipulates him for sex and he plays her even though they both proclaim their undying love for one another. Jeremy will get dumped again and he will move on to his next victim. I will continue to follow the story just to see how the author finishes it off but not with great expectations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
so great

please continue....much better than expected

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thumbs up

Amazing story. Can't wait for next chapter!

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
5 stars

can't wait for chapter 21. i disagree with "anonymous" who says its no longer a love story. its a great love story - between both a mom and her son and her son and his girlfriend. thats what makes this story so great page after page - Jenny and Jeremy love each other - its not just mindless sex - although the sex is great too! clever, well written story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Next chapter's twist

I hope it's not Erin being involved in anyway with his dad.

ThitabeThitabeover 5 years ago
Once Again A Great Story

Prepare for a plot twist? Like this last one wasn't enough of a twist? What's next? Erin is going to admit to having sex with her parents? I love this story so far and I will continue to read it, but please don't go to far out there? I for one would like to see a return of Aunt Jess to the mix. Erin still doesn't know about that, but I could see that being reviled when Erin talks with Jenny. Keep up the great writing.

OnedragonOnedragonover 5 years agoAuthor
Twist not a twist

I didn't realize people would read so much into one word!

It's not a plot twist, its a storytelling twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Next part when ????

How long for the next part is in here please

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Great chapter

I recall doing the twist, but was young at the time. Glad to hear they will do some dancing, 3 can do that together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
next part when

next part when....waiting for it..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
next part when

next part when

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

How long until next chapter?

OnedragonOnedragonabout 5 years agoAuthor
Chapter 21

The next chapter is coming along, but its getting long (go figure, I know). I will probably have to split it. I am more than halfway done with writing. Then proofing and editing. So shortly then.

The good thing then is that there will be two chapters coming in quick succession.

Thank you for your patience!

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
i'm patient

but i love this story. one of the best!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Eagerly awaiting 21 and 22

Onedragon, In my eager anticipation for the chapter(s) following 20, I have been rereading the entire series. Happy to see your post that you are continuing the series. I especially enjoy your vivid descriptions of cunnilingus. J.

OnedragonOnedragonabout 5 years agoAuthor
21 is submitted

Next chapter has been submitted!

I didn't break it up so it is the longest one yet. You'll understand why when you read it.

It is different than past chapter, but I think it came out well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOnedragon@Onedragon
Sorry to my followers for the lack of new stuff. This past year has been very trying and I have been in a funk. There are a couple stories in the works but have been slow due to crap of the world. Thoughts and ideas are still overflowing but I'm just not getting them written q...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES