On the Loveseat Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Onedragon
Onedragon
1,374 Followers

Jenny felt the pain that her sister had felt all those years ago.

"Jess, if you had come to me and tried to explain this to me, I can't believe that I wouldn't have listened to you!" There was moisture forming in Jenny's eyes.

"Hindsight is 20/20 Jenny. I had no idea how you would take it, but that at least by keeping my silence, I would be able to keep my sister."

Jenny felt the urge to hug Jessica then, tears appearing in her baby sister's eyes too.

"You could never lose me. You are my little sister. It's my job to take care of you."

Jenny wiped away a tear while she looked into Jessica's eyes. She kissed away a tear on the opposite cheek. Then kissed further down the wet trail from previous droplets.

"Jenny." Jessica whispered so quietly that Jenny barely heard her. "You don't ..." She blinked back another tear. "You don't have to ... if you don't ... want to."

Jenny brought a finger to that cheek, wiping away the salty residue. She then kissed the other cheek again, then down until their lips brushed together softly. Again, more firmly.

Jessica stared back at Jenny, blinking the excess liquid pooling on her eyelids.

The third kiss awakened her to Jenny's touch. She grabbed the back of Jenny's head and pulled it tightly towards her face, their lips molding around the others'.

Jenny's hands gripped Jessica's shoulder blades as their tongues danced together in each other's mouths.

Simultaneously they began to disrobe each other, pawing away the clothes without looking, their lips never leaving their siblings'.

Jenny felt gravity slip from her as they both fell back on the couch with Jenny lying atop her younger sister. She kissed her way down bare skin until she reached Jessica's large breasts, teasing them with her fingers, lips, and tongue.

Jessica mewled her contentment and pulled Jenny back up to her lips so she could then make her own way down to Jenny's tits. She rolled the pair over so she was on top and continued her kisses down her older sister's toned body until she had her face inches from Jenny's quivering pussy.

Jess licked and kissed all over Jenny's pelvis and pubic area, licking up the abundant juices that were pouring forth from Jenny's aching slit.

Her sister showed an enthusiasm to equal or exceed her son's, making Jenny cry out with pleasure numerous enough times that Jenny couldn't count.

When the stars stopped spinning and the couch ceased shaking, Jenny was ready and eager to reciprocate, hoping to be good enough to bring her sister half the bliss Jess had given her.

The two sisters shifted about to switch places, a bounty of kisses the intermission before Jenny put her face into Jess's damp cleft. She did everything that she could remember that Jeremy, or Erin, and her dear sweet sister had done to her and repeated it back on Jessica's pulsing pussy. She felt great pride that she was able to make her cum at least a half dozen times, sure that part of Jess's excitement was that it was her long-loved sister doing this to her so that it took very little to bring her to her peak and send her into bliss.

Their lips then rejoined, tasting each other as they kissed.

It was a taste that neither could resist, and they shifted once more into that favorite number of so many lovers so that they could both savor the succulent juices from the source once again.

Long after, while they laid naked together on the couch, Jessica broke the reverent silence as they hugged and stared at the ceiling.

"Thank you Jenny."

"Thank you for what?" Jenny asked in reply, neither still looking at the other.

"For being my sister." Pause. "For granting my fantasy."

"You're not going to go getting all gooey on me like Jeremy are you?" Jenny partially rose to look at her sister's face.

Jessica laughed easily, peacefully.

"No. I'm not."

Silence again, but not for long.

"I've gotten over my teen crush on you. Now I'm glad that I have a sister that is a good friend."

Jess's words didn't seem completely true to Jenny, but she let it drop.

"Friends with benefits?" Jenny asked.

Jessica laughed again. "Yeah."

Jenny laughed with her sister, but without the same easiness as Jessica.

She returned to an empty house, Justin and the kids still out eating. She sat on her own couch still reeling from the numerous revelations of the day. That she had found that she did have a desire to be with another woman was a minor surprise, more a confirmation of a suspicion she already had. Jessica's confession though had stunned her, but had also left her turned on. The one session hopefully not the last. She had gotten some answers, but was still in the dark about Erin. That one session also hopefully not the last. As she drowsily fell asleep sitting there, the only thing that she was still sure about with everything was her love for her husband and her son.

*****

Once again, thank you for reading my tale!

As always, let me know what you thought, even if only with your vote, though comments are always welcome!

There is still more to come as we return to our regular POV next chapter!

Next: Graduation and celebrations!

p.s. The scene between Jenny and Jessica at the end was actually written/drafted more than a year ago and is almost exactly as it was then! I've been waiting a long time to finally get to it!

p.s.s. Bonus points to Anonymous on 12/24/18 to have guessed this surprise, as I didn't think there was enough hints to have guessed this before now!

Onedragon

Onedragon
Onedragon
1,374 Followers