All Comments on 'On the Loveseat Ch. 22'

by Onedragon

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
hmm

Nothing wrong with long stories. If they are good : )

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nothing wrong with long stories

And this one is great. 5 stars. Not sure where you’re headed but I know I’ll like it. Well written and pretty hot.

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
you must be getting

a lot of comments email to you - i'm only the 3rd one here. I love the story. well written, there is conflict, suspense, great sex scenes. yes - a little improbably - i guess that's why we call it fiction!

5 stars. i also like longer, well thought out stories - like this one. Personally, i think a journal/appendix at the end would be a great addition. knowing a writers thoughts really adds to my reading enjoyment. i hope you add it. and i look forward to the next chapters and the ending. just make a happy one!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loving it!

Wanting to add my 2 cents; thank you for writing this story. The 7 month wait between chapters 21 and 22 was difficult to wait through, but I understand there is no rushing the creative process. As far as the complaint about Jenny being a "Slut". Is not the perfect woman a chef in the kitchen, a Duchess in the parlor and a slut in the bedroom? Turn-about would be fair play. Jenny and Erin should tie down and blindfold Jeremy. After he ejaculates inside one of the ladies, he should be lead to believe he is giving cunnilingus to the other, but is actually giving it to the one he just ejaculated in. There is really nothing wrong with this, given the ladies ability and desire to please him, he should grow up and reciprocate.

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88over 4 years ago

There's not a damn thing wrong with the length to this story. 'On The Loveseat' is definitely in my top 5 in the M/S genre. Please keep going Onedragon and don't pay attention to the negative comments

zaxmaste89zaxmaste89over 4 years ago
Wishing my own version of the story!!!!

Wish the aunt was also in Jeremy sex life and the her friend too, but seems the story is more abt the sex life in jenny's life after the mom/son break up, and not Jeremy as i wished it would be from the first few chapters to continue as it was. Guess the author, shifted the story onto jenny, as the slut in the story, that from Jeremy having his own harem of partners available all the time in this fantasy story. Not what i wished it personally from this story, though still giving 5 star rating until the end of the story, and will finish reading till the end, even my favorite story progression was still only up to jenny n Jeremy break up. Oh well still good work by the author. Thnx One Dragon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Damn this Is a good story onedragon one of the best I've read, that being said I feel like ultimately this story is gonna have a bad ending I'm hopin not tho and even tho you said that Jenny still has love for Jeremy it's not the same as before the break up,just feels like alot of tension between them plus Erin getting involved making things even more complicated. At the end of the day tho it is just a sex story lol and a good one at that.

kaidmankaidmanover 4 years ago
good story

I am enjoying this the length isn't a issue it is perfectly done for getting the story out I've seen a series where each chapter was one of this sites pages long and a series where it had 50+ chapters about 5 pages long each and even one that was 3 chapters each being over 30 pages on this site in length each page on this site equates to7-10 pages long on a word document so pages should not be a deciding factor when enjoying these kinds of stories the talented writer is what matters and this is an excellent one

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Next Chapter?

Hi - Excellent story...

Any idea on when the next chapter(s) will be released?

I thought you said it will come out faster - so awaiting the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
FANtasticlly HOT Exciting and a great overall read

I read here every morning and I must say I had to NOT binge read your multiple chapters as I could cum so well reading and want to spread the joy (YES A PUN) over weeks while reading other stories in between.

I would enjoy the continuation of this story as you have so many ways to do a continuation or even spin offs of the many sexy characters.

Keep up the great writing.

I have also shared the link to this and your other stories with my wife and sexy friends.

OnedragonOnedragonover 4 years agoAuthor
Chapter 23

Next chapter has been submitted. Hope you like it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
dongo

You are a great writer. I think this story had run its course, I wait for your next mom son series.

duskyhazeduskyhazeover 4 years ago

Upvote for alternate ending(s).

I read through your rant and I have only two thoughts.

1. Your story, your characters.

2. No matter how you slice it Jenny x Erin or Jenny x Jessica doesn't seem right after reading the previous 20chapters. You may want to introduce this element to resolve the ending in your prefered way, but it seems hasty and invasive between the love of Jenny and Jeremy.

geiko9geiko9about 4 years ago
Oct 17 - Feb 16

Since guy took a full 7 months between 21 and 22 (leaving your faithful and grateful readers high and dry), I decided to slow read chapter 22. Taking a full 3 months to read.

Good writing and story out to be relished. Please keep this going. Love the tension between Erin and Jenny.

Loved the Jenny’s perspective as well.

Please don’t end this series, short. There are so many opportunities here that haven’t been explored. For example they’ve never gone on a vacation.. may be to the Caribbean or some place exotic.

Once again, can’t thank you enough for taking the time to write and publish here. You’re an awesome writer!

dispatcher59dispatcher59about 1 month ago

Jeremy needs to learn-I know he's only 18, and still unexperienced, to some degree, in the ways of the sexual world-to get over tasting his own cum on his partners. After all, if they are willing, if not eager, to take his cum in their mouths, and swallow it, then he can kiss them after. The other thing he will discover, is that going down on his partner after he's cum in her, will lead to explosive orgasms on her part. I remember doing this to one of my ladies the first time, and she about crushed my head when she came. As giving a lover as he is, he needs to take this one step further, and reap the rewards. It will be well worth the effort, even if he finds it a little distasteful in the beginning.

Great series, and yes, sometimes you need to suspend disbelief a bit, but, as you note, it is pornographic fiction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOnedragon@Onedragon
Sorry to my followers for the lack of new stuff. This past year has been very trying and I have been in a funk. There are a couple stories in the works but have been slow due to crap of the world. Thoughts and ideas are still overflowing but I'm just not getting them written q...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES