On the Loveseat Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The song ended and Charise made to leave, but I grabbed her hand to stop her. She looked at my hand holding hers and then up to my face with some consternation.

"One more." I merely said.

She studied me, but relented. Only then did the next song start, a slow ballad. Charise looked at me with question. I just grabbed her hand and slipped my other around to the small of her back, assuming the slow dance position. She was unsure but didn't pull away. After I took a few steps, her natural instincts must have overridden her hesitancy as she moved with me.

Again, it had to be the alcohol. Or maybe it was that dress. Or just that I was always horny!

A few moments into our dance, I began to press closer to Erin's mother. I wasn't actually hard, but enough that I'm sure that she had to notice the extra pressure on her pelvis. There was no reaction from Charise, so I naturally grew bolder. I started to grind against her, my hand on her back slipped down to the outward curve of her ass, and pressed my chest tighter into her soft bosom.

Charise pulled back from me a little, enough that a few hairs could fit between us, but she still said nothing.

This didn't discourage me though. It should have and later, I wished that it had!

As we continued under the slightly dim lights of the dance area, I reached behind me, pulled her hand off my back, and put it on my crotch. I was getting quite hard though wasn't at 'full mast'.

The look on Charise's face was shock first, then outrage. I never saw her other hand as she slapped my face so hard that I had to sidestep to keep my balance. Others around us glanced over, but continued with their own dancing. Charise walked away very sternly but not so much as to cause a scene. I was left there staring after her and holding my cheek.

I went to retrieve my cup, but then thinking better, left it where it sat. Obviously, I had had enough to drink if I was hitting on Erin's mom!

I retreated to a corner table and hid for most of the rest of the night.

Erin waved at me at one point, but she was busy talking with a swarm of relatives and couldn't break free. I smiled weakly and waved back at her.

Just before the night began to wind down, Erin's father approached me. The harsh look on his face was warning enough.

I sprang to my feet to meet him.

"Jeremy." Terrence started firmly. His fierce focused gaze might have been capable of cutting diamonds.

"Sir." I didn't normally respond so formally, but I guessed where this was going and had to react properly.

"It's one thing with what you do with my daughter. I can't pretend not to know what you two do. Erin is eighteen and I have no illusions about her ... purity. I won't forbid her from being with whomever she chooses to have sexual relations with, whatever their character may be, but it is another thing when it comes to the propriety of other men's wives." He paused for effect, studying my face to see if his point was understood.

Oh, it was!

"I've heard Erin go on about how she thinks that you two are meant to be together. I don't know about that, but she seems to be happy with you, so I will give you this one chance. As long as you keep her happy, I will ignore what you did with Charise. But should you do anything, anything, to upset my daughter, you will feel the full weight of my wrath. Do you understand me young man?"

Oh yes!

At that moment, I was trying to control my bladder to keep from peeing my pants!

"Yes sir. I'm sorry sir. I don't know what I was doing. I'm so sorry. It'll never happen again." I spit out in terror.

"I'll be keeping an eye on you Jeremy. Make sure you stay on the straight and narrow."

I shivered at that.

"I will sir, naight and strarrow, I mean, uh ... straight and narrow. That's me. Yes sir."

"Good. We'll pretend this little talk never happened." With that, Terrence turned and walked away.

I did go find the restroom afterwards.

I found Erin and gave her very innocent kiss on the cheek, fearing her father was watching from somewhere, and told her that I would be leaving soon. She looked at me oddly, but said nothing about why I was parting. It was nearing eleven o'clock, fairly early, but late enough that I could justify my departure. I told her I would text her later and to continue to have fun.

It was a few days before I could broach the subject with Erin.

She was quiet, but I could tell that she had guessed something had happened at her party. I quickly related the events with her mother.

"You hit on my mom?" Her tone was one of surprise, not anger.

"I'd had a bit too much to drink. I was bored. And horny." None of which was a justifiable excuse of course.

"What did she say?" Erin looked at me expectantly, also with a touch of amusement.

"She didn't say anything. She slapped me. Then walked away."

"That's it?" Erin sounded incredulous.

"I thought so. Later, your father came and talked to me. Warned me actually. He wasn't happy that we were having sex, but he said that as long as I kept you happy, that he would forget what had happened."

"When then, you better keep me happy!" Erin exclaimed. She was taking this far better than I had expected.

"I plan on it." I then paused for a long moment.

"Since you have this mother and son fantasy, have you ever thought about me with your mother?" I asked with a sincere curiosity. I had no intentions of ever following up on it, no matter her answer, and even regardless of her father's grim warning. I just wanted to know what Erin thought about it.

"No." Erin answered firmly. "That's a little creepy to even think about." Her shoulders shuddered.

"You've been with my mom; you haven't thought about your mom?" I pressed even though it seemed Erin wanted to drop the subject.

"No, never. Don't want to. And now that you've pissed off my dad, it doesn't matter. You just stay away from my mom." There wasn't much of a warning in her words; she knew she didn't need it.

"Oh, believe me, I will!" I stated with a finality.

Whatever good karma I might have incurred clearly only stretched so far!

It did seem strange that Erin held a double standard when it came to her mother and my Jenny!

I was fortunate that my girlfriend had taken the incident so well and didn't bust my nuts about it. Maybe some small part of her wasn't as disturbed by the idea as she made out!

The following Saturday was my own graduation party. It wouldn't be nearly as big an event as Erin's had been, but it would be filled with people that I knew. Friends, family. Erin. Jenny.

Mom had obtained a permit to use the local park as the venue. She had insisted that she wanted my party outside and had rented a large pavilion canopy, in addition to the required tables and chairs, in case the weather didn't cooperate. It fortunately turned out to be a gorgeous June afternoon, sunny and in the mid 80's. She had a friend that did some catering on the side that mom had hired to provide the food. She teased me with the fact that hiring someone might be the only way she would finally be able to fill my black hole of a belly. Unfortunately (I think anyway!), dad had won out with the decision for no alcohol. Having it at the public park, where anyone could see us and possibly report on underage drinking to the police, gave my father the edge in his argument. I knew a few of my friends were still planning on sneaking in a couple of flasks from which I was sure that I could take a hit.

Even with the additional help, mom still fretted about double-checking everything before the first guests arrived. I tried to alleviate some of her stress with some sexual teasing while dad was watching Johnny and Jojo on the monkey bars. She only swatted at my roaming hands with a harsh word because we were outdoors and visible to the world.

I have to say, being the center of attention at a party thrown in your honor was quite heady. Everyone was there specifically because of me! Grandparents (all three), uncles, aunts (Aunt Jess!), cousins, family friends, school friends, and yes, unfortunately, even my obnoxious and rich Aunt Theresa. But even her presence didn't spoil my mood; the day was all about me!

I went about the crowd chatting with everyone as was required, but it wasn't an onerous task. I loved talking with every person. I received about a thousand hugs, handshakes, and pats on the back. I was a little taken aback at the number of people that came; it was one thing seeing a bunch of names on a sheet of paper, but to have them standing and milling about the park was quite another. You don't realize all the people you know until you see a good portion of them in one spot.

Also, I was never without something to eat, or something to drink. There was always someone close at hand ready to get me food or beverage. It must be what being a king would feel like! I just needed a queen.

Only problem was, that I wanted both my queens!

Mom was present from the start, even though she was busy being the event organizer, rushing here and there trying to make sure everything was perfect. Erin arrived quite fashionably late; a full hour and a half after the party had started. She made the same complaint that I had had at her party, of feeling a stranger amongst the crowd. I didn't want Erin to feel that she was just 'the girlfriend'. I merely introduced her to everyone as Erin without mentioning her attachment to me. She soon questioned me about that and I told her how I had felt out of place at her party; that I was just the boyfriend without any other distinction. She apologized for that, but I told her that it was fine. I loved being her boyfriend! This earned me a kiss. It was a simple peck on the lips, but it was the feeling behind it that made an impression. She added that she also loved being my girlfriend. After that, Erin made a point of letting everyone she saw or talked with, that she was my girlfriend. As if she was bragging about it! This put a grin on my face that wouldn't fade. My sexy, cute, hot girlfriend was making sure everyone know that she was mine!

Have I said how much I loved Erin?

It wasn't as if I didn't get to see mom while she was busy. At one point, I did come up to her and I hugged her as my lover, not as my mother. I could see her eyes darting about, but she pressed tighter to me so that I knew she loved it also. Later, I came up behind her while she was chatting away with some people and I wrapped my hands around her middle in a very chaste hug, but one that wasn't that innocuous, as I pushed my pelvis against her ass. She glanced at me over her shoulder as she put her hands on mine clasped on her belly. Then she wiggled her ass so slightly as to not be noticed by anyone but me. It was then that I realized my folly in this instance, as Jenny's wonderful ass pressed to my dick had it rising in anticipation of events that would not take place in the current circumstances. Mom smiled at me lovingly, but I knew that she was also fully aware of my arising situation and the predicament that it then put me in. She released my hands on her stomach and she took a half step away from me, so naturally that none would suspect it anything but innocent. I knew what she was doing immediately and smiled witlessly at those present and turned with a hand discretely covering my visible bulge and acted as if I suddenly had to use the restroom. Mom added a parting shot as I fled, "I love you honey!" I just waved over my shoulder back at her.

I didn't have to be so secretive with showing my affection for Erin. Even as she proclaimed her relationship with me, I had my hands on her tight little ass. Or, we'd frequently kiss in testament of our love as we ground our clothed privates together (and such that left me in a similar condition as mom had intentionally done!), or we'd grope each other, but doing so more privately than our other displays of love.

To my surprise though, it wasn't only me with whom either of them were cavorting. I caught Erin from afar grabbing mom's butt, who turned quickly and only laughed when she saw who had groped her ass. Then, as Erin and I made the rounds, we came up to mom. We chatted for a minute about some such or other and as the two of us were about to take leave of Jenny, Erin leaned over and kissed mom's cheek, but my girlfriend's lips drifted down to the edge of my mother's soft lips. I wanted to take them both in my arms then and kiss them both as we all desired, but had to resist. Later, after the sun had set and about half the guests had left, I was talking with a friend. I saw mom and Erin come out of the women's public restroom hand in hand and laughing raucously. I could only guess what had happened in the small building. Neither of them would admit to anything when I asked about it later, so that I knew something had happened between them!

I did get to spend some time with Aunt Jessica, with and without Eric. We chatted cordially, with only a few oblique references of past times and events that aunts and nephews shouldn't be doing. I received more than a few hugs from my gorgeous and delightfully curvy aunt that made me regret not being able to continue being more intimate with her! She told me how much she loved Erin and that my firecracker girlfriend was perfect for me. I grinned in reply, and as I hugged her again, I reminded her that she would always be my first. Aunt Jess smacked me on the ass for that and then dodged out of reach of my hand that reached for her perfect derrière. Which was lucky for me, as Eric returned from getting more food at that moment.

In all it was a great party. Everyone that I would have liked to see (plus one that I didn't!), more than enough food (even for me!), great weather, and two beautiful women that loved me as I loved them. What more can anyone ask for? That, and I ended up with quite a nice haul when I later added up all the checks that I had received. Especially the one from Aunt Theresa for $1000 that I had opened privately as soon as I could after she gave it to me (suffering a hug and kiss on the cheek from the woman!). Aunt Jess came up to me soon after and made a joke about me getting fresh with another aunt! I just gave her a pained look, as she was well aware about how I felt about dad's snooty sister.

Dad left early to take my younger siblings home before they fell asleep, as they had had plenty of attention given to them as a secondary to me, and had worn themselves out. The last diehards finally left just before eleven, the leftovers (oh, such leftovers!) had been wrapped and taken home with my father, most of the tables and chairs had been folded to be returned the following day, and the trash bagged and piled next to one of the park's green trash barrels. I sat beside Erin on a picnic table, with my arm wrapped around her, with mom sitting on a chair close by. Aunt Jess sat on Eric's lap as the five of us were the last ones present. We talked for a short while, the fireflies our fluttering stars, a park pole light our pale moon. Erin and I talked about our hopes for the future and plans we had for college; not so much about where we were going or what we'd study, but more of the whole experience of college, the people we'd meet, and all the things that would or could happen to us there. Aunt Jessica cautioned us, but told us that college would open our eyes to a plethora of new things and just to live big, be happy, and not to stress too much about grades or silly papers we'd have to write. Mom added with a motherly smile, to worry about the grades a little.

Aunt Jess and Eric left and it was only me and my two queens.

We sat in silence for a good long while. The crickets played for us over the distant sounds of traffic, and the police siren in the even-more distance. The moths flittered around the lamplight making crazy shadows that played over our faces. We didn't look at each other, but just at the manicured wilderness about us. Erin leaned against my shoulder and I wished that Jenny was at my other side. I saw mom's eyes flick to me, and the girl beside me.

"It's getting cool. We should all be getting home."

It was still comfortable, but relatively cool after the warm sun of the afternoon.

Erin then spoke up.

"Yeah, I should probably get home too. I told my parents that I wouldn't be too late."

"You are eighteen." I answered.

"Yeah, but they are expecting me and I don't want them to worry."

Erin gave me a kiss on the cheek, then paused, and with a guilty look at mom, gave me a more passionate buss on the lips.

"Congratulations, graduate." Erin said proudly as she stared into my eyes.

"Yeah, hey you too." Not my most profound statement.

"I'm so proud of both of you." Mom said as she beamed at us.

She stood and as if pulled by her rising, Erin and I also stood.

"I want to take the two of you out to dinner to celebrate." Mom suddenly blurted out as if the idea had just come to her.

"With dad?" I had to ask to clarify.

"Yes, of course." Mom answered bluntly.

"I think it's a great idea!" Erin chimed with glee.

I thought it was a good idea, not necessarily a great one. A double date with my two girls and dad? It would be tough to keep from revealing too much with these two near me.

"I'll have to talk to Justin about it first so don't get your hopes up. You know how he is about doing things like this." Mom cautioned.

Dad was notorious for bowing out of public occasions. It wasn't that he didn't like going out, but he had a greater dislike for the cost, the unexpected occurrences that arose from having to deal with other people and strangers, and the general waste of time such events could sometimes be, at least in his mind. He really was more of a homebody. If not for work, family, or golf, dad might never leave the house. With how much I found about mom being so adventurous, I had to wonder how she had ended up marrying my father. I mean, I'm glad she did. I wouldn't have been born otherwise!

"We could just go without him, if he decided not to join us." I suggested. There was no ulterior motive behind my proposition, at least not when I spoke it.

"It would just be dinner, you lech!" Mom said seriously but a grin tried to overcome her lips.

"I didn't say that it wouldn't!" I said defensively and only then began thinking of possibilities.

"Yeah! Come on Jeremy!" Erin swatted my arm but I could see the twinkle in her azure eyes.

"Hey!" I hadn't spoken aloud of what clearly the two of them were thinking.

I really began to suspect that women were worse than men when it came to the amount of thoughts about sex they had.

"I'll talk to your father. If he decides not to go, then it will just be the three of us. I really want to do this regardless. Nothing more than just a friendly celebration." Mom couldn't meet my eyes, which spoke for the fact that she wouldn't discount any funny business occurring.

"Sounds good mom. When?"

"Let me talk to Justin first." She said elusively.

It almost sounded as if mom did want dad to decline.

"Next weekend?" I suggested eagerly.

"I don't know yet." Mom said sternly.

"Well, in a few weeks I'll be going to my aunt's lake house for ten days. So, it'll have to be before then." Erin stated. In such a way that added weight to my urgency.

"Let me ask Justin before I go promising anything." Mom said with a finality in her tone.

I glanced at Erin to gauge her reaction. Her amazing blue eyes were afire. And maybe with some lust?

"Well Jenny, just let me know whatever you plan." Then to my surprise, which I guess shouldn't have been a surprise, Erin leaned over to mom and gave her nice kiss. Not an innocent one, but not as passionate as the one she'd given me. Just a nice kiss. Mom even seemed a little taken aback by it.