On the Loveseat Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, yeah. I'll let you know." Mom looked from Erin and then to me.

"Goodnight to you both." Erin waved as she headed to her car. I debated walking with her but she had already kissed me goodnight and her car was only a short distance from us. Then I saw mom give me a determined look and a nod towards Erin. I shrugged and ran to catch up to Erin.

"Oh. Hey." She said as I came up next to her. "You didn't need to follow me. I am a big girl. But thanks." Her eyes glowed brightly in the light from the street lamp.

"It's really cool that your mom wants to take us out, isn't it?" Erin turned to me as she reached her car.

"Yeah. Cool." I stared at her as if she was the only other person in the world. "You don't think she wants it to be ... more?"

I may have let our previous threesomes cloud my opinion. Or my desire for another.

"No." Pause. "Maybe."

Erin then looked at me with such a mischievous grin that spoke for her desire. Then she gave a quick, too-quick, kiss.

"Good night lover!" Then with a wink, she added. "Give Jenny a kiss for me."

She already had done that. So, I assumed that her intention was to give me another reason to kiss my beautiful Jenny!

Not that I needed another. The only reason that I needed was that I loved her.

I drove mom home as dad had taken the other vehicle with the kids and food. When we pulled into the driveway, mom put a hand over mine on the gearshift. I turned to look at her. Even in the dim illumination from the garage's security light mom still looked beautiful, her emerald eyes sparkling in reflection.

"Jeremy." She started then paused. Her gaze flicked around my face. "You are truly an adult now. No longer a young man still in high school."

Another pause but her eyes were locked on mine.

"Even with everything that we've done, all that we've gone through. You will always be my son. But you are also your own man now." Mom brought her hand up from mine and placed it tenderly on my cheek.

"Mom." I started. "Jenny, my lovely Jenny."

Further words failed me.

"I know honey, I know." Her voice grew soft as a whisper. Then she leaned over towards me. I met her half way. Our lips met, lingered for a short moment, and then pulled back.

"We should get in just in case your father noticed us pull in." Her deep soulful orbs darted their focus back and forth between my eyes.

All I wanted to do at that moment was start the car again and drive off into the sunset with my mother.

But that I loved Erin too much to desert her wasn't the only reason that I didn't.

Dad wasn't watching TV, which was a surprise, but was instead picking through some of the food he'd brought back from the party.

"Oh, you're back." Was the only thing he said as made himself a sandwich to match any of my own.

I gave mom a peck on the cheek, perfectly tame for any son.

"Thanks for such a great party mom. It was perfect." I let my eyes speak the unspoken feelings that I had for her. Her voiceless reply was just as heartfelt, even as she spoke the words that concealed her sentiment.

"You're welcome Jeremy." Again, her eyes were filling mine. "Now get to bed, or at least off to your room. I'm sure I have to straighten up a mess that Justin has made with those leftovers."

"Night dad." I called out so as not to leave him from my gratitude.

"Yeah. Congratulations again champ!" He called from the kitchen without looking up.

He hadn't called me champ since I was thirteen! But the sentiment was real and I appreciated it.

I really did love my dad! Although it might seem that I didn't at times.

Even besides the fact that he had given me the greatest gift he had to give.

Well, two gifts actually.

Life.

And his wife.

I don't know if mom made an appearance later or not. I was wiped out and I could still hear her moving about downstairs when I fell into my bed and then soon into sleep.

Not surprisingly, my dreams that night were of Erin, Jenny, and I rolling around on a mound of money.

The next week was a bit rough.

It was Erin's time of the month, and she had a similar rule to my mother's. No sex. I had previously told her that it didn't bother me (okay, it just didn't bother me enough to not have sex anyway!). Previously, between the two of them I had done alright and this time wasn't much different. Erin wasn't against handjobs or blowjobs in the interim and I had promised that I would repay her when her friend had left town.

What made it rougher this time was the other side effects, notably irritability. Of which was very evident that week. I didn't know if it was the added stress of graduation, the uncertainty of the future, or some other factor, but it very nearly caused a few arguments between us. I tried to be as gracious and comforting as I could during that time, but there was twice when no matter what I did or said helped, and that it seemed Erin just wanted to fight with me for no reason. I apologized to her and left her to herself before things got too out of hand and things got said that couldn't be taken back. I knew that Erin wasn't being herself and this moodiness wouldn't stop me from loving her. The second time, Erin made a comment about me wanting to be with my mother more than her really hurt for me to hear. It wasn't true and I tried to convince her of that, but with her hormones askew, my words fell on deaf ears. I did go to mom and told her my dilemma. She calmed me and said that she'd speak to Erin. It was fortunate for me that their cycles weren't overlapping. I would have had to become a monk if I had to deal with both women being irrational at the same time! Erin did apologize to me when her flow ceased and told me that she had never had it that bad before. I gave her my thoughts as to possible causes and she did agree that any of them may have been the case.

So, I did spend some time with Erin during that week, but maybe not as much as I normally would have done.

I didn't want to just fool around with mom just because I was avoiding Erin (and possible arguments); I would feel too guilty if that would be the case. Not that I had gotten many opportunities anyway with Johnny and Jojo home all day. When I was there, mom and I would make our moments. Sneaking in the bathroom together for a short make out session, once I pulled her into the utility room to finger her to a hurried orgasm, sending the kids outside for an hour so that we could get in a quickie in my bedroom, and the few times that she came to my bedroom door after tucking Jojo in (which still took place, just at a later time during the summer months), and on Saturday morning while dad was gone and my siblings went to visit Aunt Jessica for the day. This last got me a knowing grin when I dropped them off in the morning. She even added, 'give your mother my best Jeremy!' I'm sure she meant for me to give mom my best! And I did!

As to those workouts that I kept telling myself that I needed to start doing; I did have a revelation one day. Mom asked me to join her as she did her yoga. I had always thought that that was for women, or for some weirdo men, and that it wasn't a real workout like I imagined. You know, with weights, the heavy bag, doing laps, that sort of thing. But for mom, I was willing to give it a go. Especially when I saw her dressed in her skin-tight leggings and sleeveless top. I would hang around just to watch her if nothing else. I don't know why I had never thought to do this before, but it had always been a somewhat private thing for mom.

"I'll start easy for you." Mom said with a smile that was charming but seemed condescending.

"I think I can take it. It's just yoga." I gave her a smirk in reply.

"Well, okay."

I'm fairly sure that she still started with some easy poses, but I said nothing and just did as she told me.

Within a few dozen or so minutes, I was beginning to sweat. Sure, I wasn't as limber as mom, but I had just started this. I had figured that it would just be stretching and standing around in odd positions. I quickly learned that it was much more. And far harder than I had imagined.

Also, watching mom dressed as she was, moving so gracefully through the poses was quite arousing. I found it hard to maintain my stances as I stared at her cleavage when she bent over, or her hips and ass covered in the stretchy fabric that practically left nothing to the imagination. And my imagination was quite creative!

After not much more than thirty minutes, I had to take a break.

Mom grinned at me as she continued. I noticed that her eyes had seen what she had done to my dick as it was hanging quite heavily in my shorts.

Maybe I could convince her to take a break too! She could see what kind of other moves that I had!

"Not as easy as you thought?" Mom stood upright. I could see her nipples were erect even through her top and sports bra.

"Okay, I'll give you that. But I am just a beginner. Give me a few sessions and I know that it'll be a breeze."

"I've done it for years and it's never 'a breeze'. That's not the point. You are supposed to always push yourself." Mom bent and picked up a towel and tossed it to me. I patted my forehead as if I hadn't been sweating as much as I really had.

"I will say that I do see some benefits from this." I ran my eyes over mom's fit figure, as sexy as any model, at least to my mind.

"Oh? What's that?" She eyed me curiously.

"My trainer is very sexy." I stated with my gaze directed at her lovely face.

"Oh! Really?" Mom took a step closer to me.

"Yeah. I'm even thinking of asking her out." I took a half step closer also.

"Don't you have a girlfriend?" She was now within arm's reach.

"Two actually." My eyes were on her cleavage which meant that I was looking down her top as much as I could.

"She just might accept anyway. You are kind of cute yourself." Her hand came up with a finger running up on my shirt up to the sweat-stained collar. As it came to my chin, mom pulled her finger back towards herself. Although there wasn't enough pressure to pull me with her finger, I let myself be guided closer.

Our lips brushed together. Not enough to be called a kiss, merely touching as our breaths caressed the others' face. Mom's face slid to one side, her lips tracing my own as they circled my mouth. Then I felt the gentle tip of her tongue on my lower lip. I kept myself from grabbing her and pressing my mouth hard against hers. My hands did come up to rest lightly on the smooth curve of her hips.

Mom's tongue followed the contours of each lip as they parted slightly. She accepted the invitation and met my own tongue that welcomed it in. She took another little step towards me with now less than a handspan between us. I let my hands slide around her hips along to the upper swell of mom's rear. Her own hands were on my upper arms, rubbing them slowly and gradually moving towards my shoulders.

We were then kissing. Furtive and tentative, as if this was our first and we were cautiously exploring each other's lips. Nothing could be further from the truth though. We were both just so overwhelmed by our passion that we couldn't release it or we would be consumed by it. Our lips pushed together as if we were each trying to kiss our teeth through the covering flesh.

Mom's hands were then on the back of my head, running through my damp hair as my fingers were then squeezing mom's ass through the tight fabric covering it. Our bodies were now melded together, my swelling crotch filling the depression of mom's own pelvis as she wriggled her hips against me.

A wave of discretion came over me.

"Should we? Jojo, Johnny?" I cautioned.

"Shhh. They'll leave us alone. It's my yoga time." Mom whispered breathily. "Just kiss me."

Her hands pulled my face back to hers.

"Gladly." I replied as our lips pressed together. "Always."

In mom's defense, it was well known in our house that you didn't interrupt her while she was doing her stretching exercises. Unless, you had a broken bone or were gushing blood. It wasn't usually an issue, as she normally did her yoga while no one else was home. Save in the summertime. I would regularly run interference for my two younger siblings, and a few times had to alter my own plans until mom had finished. It had never been a big issue before. But before it hadn't been me wanting to fool around with her!

"Besides, they're both at friends' houses." Mom whispered into my lips.

I took this as the assurance for me to press further.

"I do love these leggings Jenny. So form fitting. Almost makes you look like you have nothing on." I complimented my mother. "But they really have to come off."

I had slid my hands under the snug waistband and began to coax the elastic material downward around the scrumptious curves of mom's beautiful ass.

It might have seemed forward, but mom was already ahead of me as she pulled my shirt over my head with a quick movement. Her hands then were all over my slick chest.

Oh, that's what we were doing!

I could do that too!

I left her with her butt crack fully exposed and lifted mom's cotton top off. The deep blue sports bra pressed tightly against those full boobs. Boobs that I could hear crying to be released. What else could I do but free them? I slipped the bra up over Jenny's wonderful tits, the nipples practically springing up.

"Ooo!" Mom exclaimed.

I allowed my hands, fingers, and palms to play over those glorious globes while mom's fingers played over my chest in slow circles.

I brought my lips back to Jenny's soft flesh as she ground her pelvis to my dick that was then stiffening to additional hardness. After only a few minutes I began to trail my mouth downwards, over her chin, along her neck, over her collarbone (that made her shiver), and onto her upper chest. Mom's hands moved then to my shoulders and onward to the back of my head, caressing through my hair as she cooed from my kisses.

As much as I always wanted to savor the time spent with my marvelous Jenny, I knew certain times would not allow for it. But just because I couldn't spend an hour worshipping mom's breasts didn't mean that I shouldn't give them at least some adequate praise! Praise in the form of my lips and tongue kissing and licking all over the soft skin, while my hands and fingers massaged and caressed the amazing fleshy orbs.

Mom accepted my admiration with a long sigh and a moaning, "Ooohh!"

I was hurried, so I only spent about a quarter hour in my adoration of mom's melons before I moved on further downwards.

My hands skimmed over her skin, causing her to shiver again, along her sides, up to her shoulder blades, and down her spine. My lips took a leisurely tour of mom's smooth belly, letting my heated breath embrace the tiny, tiny hairs there. I twisted my tongue in the folds of her bellybutton. I kissed down to the waistband of those leggings that revealed so much of mom's figure but hid the delicious details that I now craved to partake.

I paused after I had gotten on my knees and glanced up at mom as I had done many, many years ago when I had only stood as high as my head was then. Her eyelids opened and the green depths of her soul returned my gaze. The love that I had seen back then was still there, but there was also a burning lust there too.

I grabbed the sides of the leggings and pulled them down almost to her knees, dragging the lime panties along with them. I once again stared at mom's bush, now more scraggly than I had ever seen it, and the pink slit starting to open for me.

"Again Jenny, just wow!" I said with approval.

Mom just nodded at me that I took as an order to continue my reverence of her body.

Even with the leggings now at her knees, mom spread her feet further apart to allow me to do as I wanted and as she desired.

One more gaze upward and I saw her eyes close and her head tilt back in anticipation of my next move. One I would never deny her!

I leaned closer to her, putting my hands on her creamy thighs as much for support as for wanting to just grab them. I blew a cool breath over her outer and inner labia, teasing those heated lips. I gave a kiss to either inner thigh and swirled my tongue through Jenny's unruly pubic hair. There was a double odor there, one from her workout and one of her ardor. I delighted in both scents, that I got to smell either of them was a tremendous reward.

I edged her thighs wider so that I could press my face deeper and put my tongue just below her quivering crevasse. I gave a long wide lick up and over her dampness until my lips were once again teasing her pubes.

"Oooooohh!" Mom gasped for the entire journey.

I then lapped back down the previous route until I approached her puckered hole.

"Oh God!" Was Jenny's shorter exclamation.

Her hips wiggled as she tried to widen her gap to give me even greater access to her womanhood.

"More." Mom whispered as both demand and pleading.

I gave another lick upwards, this one shorter than the previous, but deeper as I pressed my tongue into her leaking slit as it dragged over her sensitive flesh. I didn't go as far as her hood and its precious treasure, but let my tongue dive deep in the delectable tunnel for its own treasure. There was an abundance of feminine fluid for me to lap up and I took to it like a kitten to its first bowl of cream. There was though another cream that I was searching for in those depths, but I would have to return to that other 'treasure' if I would entice mom's cream to burst forth.

Before I could get that far, Jenny grabbed my head and pulled upwards.

I broke my intimate kiss and looked up at Jenny's beautiful face.

"Jenny?" I asked curiously.

"I need you in me honey!" She almost whined.

Who was I to deprive a lady of what she needed?!

I took a half second to stand, another to drop my shorts, three to kick them off over my sneakers, and one last second to line up with my pussy poking pole. I paused.

"Please honey!" Mom begged.

"If you're sure mom." I gently quipped.

I gave her no time to change her mind and pushed forward. My cock sunk half way into that burning chasm. As always, the sensation of my dick in my mother's tight pussy was so incredible that I feared cumming immediately. And fortunately, once again, I was able to stave off that initial reaction and just reveled in mom's pussy squeezing my dick.

"Yes baby! Give me that cock!" Mom growled as she stared into my eyes. Her hands were firmly on my neck as if to make sure I didn't flee. There was nowhere else that I wanted to be!

I had to struggle a bit with the fact that mom was still wearing her stretchy leggings, but that fact also made the act a bit sexier.

My second stroke drove all the way in and provoked a short wail from my lover.

Mom's lips sought out mine as I thrust into her. We continued like this for a few minutes, increasing our lust but not enough to cross the brink. I pulled out, leaving mom gasping with a confused and needy look on her face.

"Just a sec." I told her.

I pulled mom's leggings down to her ankles and then awkwardly managed to step my feet between her legs. I then grabbed her upper thighs to lift her off the ground. Mom realized my intention and wrapped her arms around my neck and raised herself up. I lifted her high enough to align my dick back with her pussy.

"Fuck me baby! I love your dick in my hot cunt!" Mom purred.

As did I!

I did worry about my balance in this position as mom's legs were useless with her leggings around her ankles, but my need as much as Jenny's drove me to continue.

My grip on mom's ass was as tight as her pussy around my cock, her legs wrapped around my middle as I bounced her on my hips, and her hands on my back further clenching us together. Mom's mouth was back to sucking my tonsils out, her tongue checking my teeth for cavities. I could feel the stiffness of her nipples pressed into my chest so wonderfully as I impaled her again and again.