On the Loveseat Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you, Jenny."

"I love you too, Jeremy." Mom even blew me a kiss. "Now get your stinky ass out of my room and go take a shower! And don't forget your underwear!"

I said nothing about the condition of her ass right then, with it filled with my thick spunk!

I grabbed my boxers and walked through the house as naked as a jaybird and as proud as a peacock!

The almost ice-cold shower did nearly revive me, the chilliness having no additional effect on my already shriveled cock and nuts.

I managed to occupy the rest of the afternoon in my room to avoid any more temptations I might not be able to resist, except for two brief trips to the kitchen to quench my thirst and grab a snack. And a few kisses from the sexy maid I had! The temptations were mild and mostly unintentional, but still almost prevailed. Only dad's return kept them at bay for the rest of the evening. The three of us even spent some time together watching some TV that wasn't sports-related and chatting idly. Things we hadn't really done since ... probably summer camp the previous year.

The next few days weren't as intense, but Jenny did wake me with a fabulous blowjob and I rewarded her with another of my much-requested protein shakes. I did also get to repay her with some lengthy pussy licking that left her a quivering mess on the couch in the middle of the afternoon. Work didn't give me hardly any chance for too much more than that.

There was still much of summer left and a long time before I would be heading off to the local college, but mom came to me one day and insisted that she wanted to take me out shopping for some new clothes for my collegiate wardrobe. I had just figured it would be the same clothes I had worn to high school, with possibly a few new tees.

Mom would have none of that, and again insisted that I had to look more scholarly, whatever that meant. She also added that she needed to get some new items for her wardrobe too, but with no allusion that she was thinking of anything but regular clothing.

Our last shopping trip had turned out very well for me, even if I still hadn't seen hardly any of the lingerie she had gotten then, so I wasn't really resisting the trip, but more for the reasoning behind it.

I hoped that we managed to spend far less on this trip than we had on that one! Mom and I had charged quite a bit on dad's credit cards since we began sleeping together! Lingerie, fancy dinners, and an expensive hotel bill!

Mom wanted to go in the late morning so we could browse a bit, have some lunch, and do some leisurely shopping. It sounded more like she just wanted to spend some time with me, and that was more than fine with me as I loved spending any time I could with my beautiful Jenny. It did mean I had to make an effort to get up slightly earlier than usual though.

I ate a quick breakfast (plain cereal) and the two of us were out the door by ten a.m. Mom wore an above-the-knee pale purple skirt (is that lilac?) and a frilly white blouse with billowy sleeves. She even wore some four-inch heels of which she normally didn't do, as she usually favored comfort more than style.

Which meant that she did consider this an event!

But was it a lover thing that we would be together? Or was it a mother thing that she was buying clothes for me for possibly the last time? My impression was that it could have gone either way and mom gave no other indication as to how she was treating this excursion.

Again though, I got to spend time with this amazing, beautiful, and yes, sexy woman that was my mother!

I did change when I saw what she was wearing and put on a button-down shirt and jeans instead of shorts.

We took her car, but she let me drive when I suggested it. I felt like I was taking my girl out for the day and I'm sure she felt the same. I drove to the Westside Mall and I was a bit surprised at the number of cars in the lot. I had never been there on a weekday at that time and I would have thought it would be mostly empty.

I wanted to hold her hand as we strolled up to the entrance, but although she gave me a pleasant smile, Jenny batted my searching fingers away.

"Not here honey, someone we know might see us." Mom told me guiltily.

I didn't care. The only one that I worried about seeing us right then was miles away at his job. Still, I accepted her refusal. I would still be the man walking at her side among the crowds.

We wandered the stores, browsing in a few and finding a few items that mom favored, but she held off buying anything right then. She said she wanted to see what all the stores had first before she settled on what she wanted for me. I didn't care. As long as I wasn't naked and the clothes were comfortable and easy to get in and out of, I had no preference. But if any of her choices made mom happy, then I was happy too.

We did steer clear of the lingerie store, though we both eyed it when we walked down the wing in which it was located.

Mom and I chatted innocently and gaily as we went, feeling as if we were truly a couple amongst these strangers. If not for the difference of our ages, we probably could have passed as a couple. A son wouldn't give the woman he was with a meaningful kiss on her cheek if she was his mother like I did at one point as we exited one store.

Jenny put a hand to her cheek with a mild smile that quickly disappeared as she scolded me for my boldness.

I did note that when her hand dropped down from her face that it seemed to be almost reaching for my own that hung at my side before hers went slack.

Still, it was an enjoyable morning with the perfect company.

We were going along slowly when I smelled bacon.

My stomach grumbled from the meager and quick breakfast.

"We should get some lunch mom." I suggested.

She gave me that look of exasperation whenever my dietary needs came up, but she was agreeable.

The food court was reasonably close and I assumed it was how I smelled the bacon. We made our way in that direction with the bacon smell growing stronger, along with the scent of strawberry and some flowery odor that I took to be some woman's perfume. I saw that mom was also sniffing the air curiously.

It was early lunchtime so the different food places were getting busy and half the tables were taken.

I looked about at the various choices, all of them sounded, and smelled, like a good pick.

"What do you want, mom?" I looked over at my mother.

She was likewise checking out the options.

"Get whatever you want, I'll find something on the menu for me from whichever you choose." Mom said indifferently, as I knew she wouldn't eat much anyway.

"Do you smell that? What is that?" I asked as the flowery smell persisted and even grew stronger. The bacon and strawberry odors seemed stronger also, but somehow off, as if it wasn't those two scents but something else that smelled similar.

"I've noticed it for a while. It's jasmine, but not quite. And strawberries, and bacon, which is what I assume got you thinking of food!" Mom looked about at the restaurants while sniffing the air again. "None of them does anything with bacon though."

I hadn't noticed that, but panning around I realized that mom was right.

"It smells good, but also kind of funky too!" I stated.

"Let's just get some pizza." I decided. Pizza was always an option!

"I guess I can live with that." Mom didn't sound enthusiastic about my choice, but I'm sure they had some veggie pizza, or probably had the salad option that most restaurants offered.

The line wasn't too long and in ten minutes we found a table near the edge of the plaza of tables and chairs and sat to eat.

I was halfway through my first slice when my eyes went momentary blurry. I shook my head to clear my vision.

"Something wrong, dear?" Mom asked with her motherly concern.

"It's nothing."

A minute later I began to feel dizzy.

Mom looked at me with a big devilish grin.

And then she dropped from her chair and onto her knees. She pushed my knees apart and began to undo my pants.

"Mom!" I cried out louder than was appropriate considering what I was protesting. "What are you doing? We're in public!"

"I'm hungry, honey!"

"We're at the food court, there's plenty to eat!" I exclaimed as she worked at my zipper.

"I want a big sausage, lover!" Mom tugged my pants down enough to get my growing dick free.

I wanted to argue more, wanted to stop her. We couldn't do this here! We were in the middle of the mall! Someone would definitely see this!

My eyes went blurry again and my head grew light.

I was then sure that I saw a few of the others at tables close to us in various stages of having sex too, but that had to just be my imagination running wild! Was that woman over there bent over a table getting it from behind? Were those two girls sitting together making out with their hands under each other's skirts? Surely that restaurant worker was taking that man's order and wasn't sucking his dick right there at the counter?

Then I didn't care.

Jenny was working her wonders on my cock and the rest of the world just faded from me!

"Oh God, Jenny! That's it! Shit, suck my dick!" I groaned as my mom bobbed her head on my shaft.

I let her go at it for a few minutes before I felt like I might burst and then I stopped her.

"I'm hungry too, mom!" I nudged her head away from my lap. "Come on, get up here and sit on the table for me."

I patted the fake wooden surface, pushing my unwanted plate away. Mom rose from her knees with a big smile on her face. She lifted her skirt to reveal a skimpy pair of matching lilac panties and sat with her legs open wide.

"Nice panties, Jenny. Did you plan on this?" I asked.

"I'm always ready for you dear! I didn't plan this; I'm just so overwhelmed with lust for you right now!" She purred sultrily.

I could see the damp spot on the thin fabric that barely hid mom's pussy.

"Go ahead, Jeremy! It's an all you can eat buffet!" Mom urged me eagerly.

"No, it's an all I can eat muffet!" I corrected her with my word choice that rhymed with hers. Muff ā!

"It's a muffeteria!" Mom quipped.

I had no comeback for that, so instead just tugged her panties to the side and buried my face in her crotch.

Mom leaned back with her hands on the table behind her and moaned loudly as I licked her hungrily.

I ate her for a few minutes until I had mom squirming all over the table. I lifted my wet face from her pussy to a look of disappointment on Jenny's face.

"Sit on my lap lover!" I told her which brought the smile back.

Jenny slid forward off the table and into my lap. My aching cock awaited her and she slipped onto it and it slipped into her.

Our lusts were supercharged and it took very little time before we both came very hard while locked tight together.

I didn't remember anything after that until I grew aware of a number of people hurrying around me. Most of them were police officers who were herding mall patrons towards the exits. There were also paramedics helping some onto gurneys, and some other suspiciously looking men in black suits that practically screamed out that they were government agents.

Mom and I were ushered to the parking lot that was now full of flashing lights from ambulances, police cars, and fire engines. At the edge of my sight I even noticed a news van parked. The two of us said nothing to each other or to anyone else.

We were taken to an ambulance to be given a quick check up and a blood sample was taken. We asked confusedly what had happened and why were we being tested like we were. We were told that there had been a gas leak and that we would be fine.

As the emergency workers moved onto the next patients, I could hear others talking. There was mention of a train car derailment close by with some toxic chemicals that was the cause. Others were saying that it was a nuclear accident, even though the nearest reactor was in the next state. Some said that it was the government, why else were there agents there. It was aliens, no the Russians, it was the Mob, and on and on. I guessed that there was some kind of coverup going on and that numerous stories were being given out to those affected to confusticate the real cause.

Mom and I were given the green light to go home.

We worked our way through the crowds back to her car without a word. Only when we were sitting down did we finally say something. We had no idea what had happened to us, or what had actually caused it. Her memories were as fuzzy as mine about everything. Did we really have sex in the food court? Had others also gotten 'busy' because of some gas leak? Was it some train carrying chemicals that made people horny that had come off the tracks?

We went back home, our shopping spree over before we started.

Later that evening, dad brought it up when he saw the coverage on the news. He had known that we had planned on going to the mall, so he questioned if we had been there when it happened. Mom just told him what we were told; there was a gas leak, some people got sick, but that me and her were fine.

I called Erin that night and she grilled me about the incident. I related what I remembered, or what I thought I had remembered. I couldn't believe that Jenny and I had had sex like that right in the food court at the mall! Erin said she wished she had been there with us. I agreed, but secretly I did enjoy the (not-so) private moment with my mom. Whether it actually had happened or not.

Within a few days it was all but forgotten.

And I had other more memorable events to occupy my thoughts.

Erin and I had gone out for a simple, read 'cheap', dinner. We then went to the Horus to catch a decent movie. We did spend a bit of time in the parking lot after the movie having our own romantic scene! It was just before midnight when I got back home.

I was surprised to find that mom was alone.

When I came in, mom was in her robe watching one of the late-night talk shows, she patted next to her on the couch for me to come sit. I did so readily. Mom cuddled up next to me and then explained that dad's friend, Jack, seemed to be having some family issues. Dad had gone out with his friend to talk (and, I suspected, to drink!). It was very out of character for my father, so the issue must have been very serious to get him out so late on a week night.

Without much thought I leaned over to her and kissed her on her soft lips. She returned it immediately.

Then we were making out on the couch. Dad could return at any moment, but that didn't stop us.

"Mom." I said between kisses.

"You're right. Let's go up to your room." She answered as if reading my mind.

It took longer than usual to climb the steps as we kept stopping to resume our kissing.

We didn't even remove all my clothes, or even mom's robe, only moving the prohibiting fabric enough for me to enter her. It might have seemed like street-corner sex, but the love we each felt was more than our ability to disrobe.

It was just after our second go, when we heard the front door close.

Mom gave me a quick, but tender kiss and wished me good night before hurrying down the stairs.

I heard her telling dad that I had likewise just gotten home and that she had given me a talking to about the hour. I just laughed to myself at that.

Or the second day after that.

I had to work for five hours in the morning and had gotten off at two o'clock in the afternoon.

I went home, hoping but not exactly expecting to do anything with Jenny. She wasn't in the living room, or the kitchen when I got there.

I then went down the hall to her room. I wasn't trying to be quiet, but mom apparently hadn't heard me enter the house. Her door was barely open and before I pushed it open, I saw that she was dressing as she looked to be naked. She was standing with her back mostly to me and she had one foot up on her chair as she was sliding a stocking up her thigh, her other leg already similarly clad.

I had seen her in every state of dress or undress, so it wasn't as if this was some illicit voyeur act I was committing. It did still feel that way, and for that I made no further movement and just watched Jenny work the shimmery hosiery until it was as smooth as the thigh it encased.

She then took a lacy pair of rose red panties from off her bed, and slipped them up her legs. A red corset with black stripes was next and she arranged it around her torso and over her breasts before zipping it up the back. Next, she wrapped an intricately patterned garter belt around her middle and fastened the four straps hanging down to her stockings.

Mom stood in front of her mirror to check her appearance and I saw an approving smile before she turned to slip on a simple flower-patterned dress over her undergarments. I stepped from the doorway as she tied the sash around her waist. I darted back down the hallway and into the living room as her door began to open.

"Oh, Jeremy. I didn't hear you come in." Mom said, startled when she emerged from the hall and saw me standing there.

"I just got home." I lied, but it was just a white one. "You look really nice, mom."

I saw then that she had put on a pair of black heels. That told me that she had specifically dressed for me, as if the lingerie hadn't been clue enough!

"Do you think so?" Mom said as she gave a half-twirl that lifted the hem of her dress up over her knees.

"Stockings?" I asked as if surprised.

"Yes. I have a young man that seems to like his mother wearing them." She gave me an easy smile.

"I like you wearing whatever you put on, Jenny. Or, even nothing at all!" I praised her with a tease.

"I like dressing for you. You appreciate the effort." Mom took a few steps closer to me, cautiously.

"I do. I also like undressing you." I took only one step.

There was then only three feet between us. Thirty-six inches. One small yard. The length of either of our arms.

"I love you undressing me, love." Mom's voice grew breathy, sexy even.

"How about we go upstairs and do some of that undressing?" I nodded towards the stairs while not taking my eyes from hers.

"What? Not even a kiss hello first?" She sounded a bit disappointed, but I knew it wasn't real. Like I would ever pass that up!

"Come here, Jenny!" I demanded as I took another step and caught her in my arms as she sprang into them.

It was a very long hello kiss. Or rather a long series of kisses.

We were both very breathless when we finally pulled apart reluctantly.

"Now?" I asked.

Mom stepped back, took my hand in hers, and pulled me urgently towards the staircase. I allowed myself to be led up to my bedroom with the curves of mom's tush concealed beneath her loose dress.

Once within the doorway, we again kissed, but only for a few minutes.

I pushed her out to arm's length to once again take in her beauty; her lovely brown hair framing her beautiful face perched atop of her slim figure with wonderful mounds jutting towards me, and below, the delightful curves of her waist and hips, all rising from her two toned pillars of perfection that she called legs.

Mom said nothing as I stared, her smile the only reply to my gaze.

I reached out one hand and grabbed the knotted sash and tugged it loose. The dress fell slack and I nudged the covering panel aside so that some of the lingerie I had seen her don was visible.

"Jenny." I pretended surprise. "Were you waiting special for me?

I opened the dress front further so that more of her sexiness was revealed.

"What? These old things? I wear this all the time." Mom said coyly.

I ignored her jibe.

"This still isn't any of what we bought." I complained.

"I'm sorry honey, but I still thought you would like this." Jenny shrugged her shoulders and the dress fell so that it rested on the bends of her elbows. Then it dropped to the floor when she lowered her hands downward.

1...45678...11