On the Loveseat Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Onedragon
Onedragon
1,368 Followers

"Jeremy." There was no complaint, or argument in her tone. Just an affirmation of my being.

"Jenny."

Mom kept her eyes on me as if she was debating my request.

She had done similar before so it shouldn't be that hard to decide.

A small sly smile touched her mouth. A bigger one sprouted on my lips.

Jenny pulled from my arms as she reached across the bed to her small nightstand. Her hand dug in the drawer for a few seconds before she came out with a pink, slightly curved, barely phallic-shaped vibrator. It wasn't much bigger than myself. She fell back onto her back with her eyes on her secret treasure, as if unable to look at me.

"Has dad ... ever ..." My question no more than a whisper.

"Oh God, no!" Jenny answered quickly and much louder than a whisper.

Her emerald eyes were then capable of looking at me again.

"Show me, Jenny. Show me how you pleasure yourself ... while you are thinking of me." It may have been presumptuous of me to assume that, but it was a fairly safe assumption I thought.

"Jeremy."

It was just her nerves at that point.

To help her, I reached over to each hip and took the green panties and pulled them down her shapely thighs and well-toned calves. She wriggled her lower body to allow me to get her fully naked, her little friend held firmly in her hands.

"You want to see this?" Mom asked to verify my intent.

"I want to see everything of you, Jenny. Every move, every action, every pore, every dream."

I had thought I had made that already known to her by my every deed with her.

I could see the lust that was then burning in her jade eyes and on her beautiful face. Her thighs had already widened and it seemed her body was thrumming with desire.

"I don't know, honey." Being then on the verge of the intimate act, Jenny had one more bout of doubt.

"Please, Jenny. For me." I pleaded lovingly.

I hoped that that would be more than enough reason.

The final debate went on behind my mom's eyes as she looked at me.

Jenny brought the pink plastic to her face and at first hesitantly, then more seductively, ran her tongue over it repeatedly, leaving it wet with her saliva. Her fingers also delicately caressed it as if it was my own flesh she was touching.

I watched mesmerized from beside her, my own phallus aching for a touch.

"Take those silly boxers off!" Jenny ordered.

Like magic my underwear flew across the room.

"Jerk off for me, Jeremy." My mom told me.

I would rather it was her hand on me, her mouth even, and most of all her delicious tight pussy, but as she was acceding to my wish, I had to do as she asked.

My dick was already twitching before I even touched it, so I did so slowly.

I didn't know if the fake dick in Jenny's grasp was just a plain, if irregularly shaped dildo or if it was indeed a vibrator. She revealed this when she twisted the deeper shaded pink at the base and it began to hum. This seemed to emboldened her as she then brought the humming toy to one of her nipples. Her body trembled at the touch and a barely audible moan escaped her lips. Mom then moved it to her other breast. The quiver wasn't as pronounced and any moan she might have made wasn't loud enough to be heard over the vibrator.

Her need might have exceeded her desire to tease me as she moved the curved plastic toy to her abdomen and paused. This was the final step before she fully gave in to both our lusts. The pause was slight, but noticeable, before the vibrating mock phallus moved over mom's brown bush tickling her pubic hairs.

Jenny's legs widened even further, giving me a perfect view of her pink paradise.

My hand had been slowly stroking up and down on my shaft using my own oozing juices for lubrication. But I wasn't paying much heed to my own satisfaction as all my attention was on Jenny laying sprawled out ready to play the humming vibrator over her very wet pussy.

"Stroke that dick for mommy!" Jenny cried out as her eyes watched my hand.

I couldn't refuse such a request!

Mom's body jumped as her little plastic friend brushed over her splayed lips. I knew that she was going by feel as her eyes were locked between my eyes and my throbbing cock. My own eyes couldn't decide to return her stare or to watch as the pink vibrator ran over her opening and then sank into it!

Each of us focused on the other gratifying themselves for our partners' viewing pleasure.

Jenny slid her curved toy into the channel from which I was born for my delight. That she took delight in it also was made clear with her legs jumping around, the constant moan emanating from within her throat, the leaking liquid seeping from around the vibrator. She brought her free hand to her tit and teased her fingers over the taut nipple. Her eyes never closed or strayed from some part of me.

A man with a gun in the room couldn't have forced me to tear my eyes from my amazingly dazzling Jenny!

As if he would be able to look at anything but her also! And it wouldn't be his gun that he would be shooting!

Like I was getting very close to doing, even with my concentration on other things more delightful.

Jenny's hand was moving quicker as she toyed the humming vibrator in her quivering pussy, her own need building as rapidly as mine.

"Go on, Jenny! Make yourself cum!" I urged enthusiastically.

I needed no urging. Watching my mother, my lover, my Jenny fucking herself with her pink plastic vibrator, the bliss on her face as she did this just for me was the greatest aphrodisiac that there could ever be.

"Jenny!" I cried out loudly as I felt myself cross that threshold.

Then I was lost to my orgasm as great streams of my thick cum shot from my dick to land across Jenny's quaking body and beautiful face.

"Honey!" Mom then screamed as if my ecstasy had induced her own.

Jenny's body went rigid as her head pressed back deeper into her pillow and her ass may have even lifted slightly from the mattress. A wail followed her endearment that left no question to her orgasm.

It took us both more than a few moments to recover. The buzzing toy left in place as she had released her hold on it, its vibrating then on less sensitive areas.

"Damn it, Jenny!" I said breathlessly. "That was one of the hottest things I've ever seen!"

She stared at me for a second before responding.

"I don't know about that! You've seen quite a few things. You've also said that almost every time we do anything!"

Mom might be right.

"But Jenny, everything I do with you is so hot and sexy!" I declared.

I was also right!

"Dear." Her eyes grew soft. "Jeremy."

"I know, mom."

As intimate as using her name was for me as her son, sometimes using our relationship was just as profound.

It was a touching moment.

But I wasn't done yet. As I knew Jenny wasn't either!

I got up on my knees. My dick had wilted somewhat but still showed signs of life and interest in continuing.

"Suck my dick, mom!" I ordered her. "Suck me while you fuck yourself with your vibrator again!"

Jenny's eyes grew wide at that. But there was no denial in them, just a deep burning lust.

She had been laying on her back and with me then kneeling beside her, mom had to shift around a bit to be able to get her lips around my soft shaft. One hand returned to her toy and the other rose to help hold my cock in place. She began to work her lips and tongue on my dick that quickly thickened again.

Jenny blew me as energetically as her hand at her crotch, this dual action obviously very arousing for her. I didn't know if she might have been thinking of her two men with her then, but this was as close as I ever wanted to get with sharing Jenny with another dick!

That she might be thinking of me along with dad gave me shivers and almost caused me to shrink instantly.

Mom didn't notice anything more than the big dick in her mouth and the buzzing joy in her pussy. I wondered which she might have been getting more enjoyment from, as she always seemed to love sucking me so much. She just sucked me with gusto as she coaxed me back to full strength with her talented tongue and mouth. Mom never had any need to be able to swallow my dick, she was more than capable of making me fill her mouth with my seed!

I had no qualm with just cumming down Jenny's throat, but I wanted to fuck her instead. To pound my dick deep into her being. To be the one that was making her cum repeatedly and not some man-made device.

"Jenny. Stop. Let's switch it up." I told her as I reluctantly pulled my dick from her hand and vacuuming lips.

"Huh? What." She said in confusion. Her hand was still plunging the pink toy slowly in herself.

"I want to be in you." I told her.

Her eyes peered at me with wonder and still that burning lust.

Mom pulled her buzzing buddy from her depths guardedly as if uncertain which she wanted in her more, me or it.

"Jenny. May I ... fill ... your ass ... while you keep doing that?" I asked sincerely, which was odd considering the content of my question.

"Both?" She asked as if almost afraid of the idea.

"Yes. Both." I stated firmly.

"I don't think I could concentrate on myself if you were fucking my ass." Jenny stared at me with her toy at her shivering entrance.

"Then let me hold it for you, love." I answered tenderly.

That I would be theoretically fucking both of mom's holes at the same time was mind boggling!

"I ... don't know." I could see her questioning this act in her mind.

"Let me do this, Jenny. Let me give you more joy than you've ever had."

"You've already done that, dear." My mother said in her most heartfelt voice.

I almost felt moisture grow in my eyes.

Must have been the dust in the room.

Even as I knew that couldn't possibly be a reason with the cleanliness of our house.

Jenny pulled the still buzzing vibrator the rest of the way from her hole and slowly held out her hand with it to me.

I cautiously took my mother's feminine toy from her as if it might burn my fingers. What other son had seen, much less held his mom's dildo!

"Lay back Jenny. I want to be able to see your face while I take both your holes at once." I urged my lover.

Mom did lay on her back with her legs wide and her feet up in the air.

I grabbed her ankles as I moved up to her nethers. My dick was aching to enter her somewhere, anywhere. I slapped against her wetness which elicited moans from Jenny as she stared lustfully at me framed by her gorgeous gams.

My dick was probably lubed enough for the task, but I had to be sure. And I still wanted to slip it into Jenny's pussy, even if just for a few strokes.

I slid my dick along her soaked lips, the evidence of her enjoyment from her pink pal pouring forth.

"I thought you were going for the backdoor?" Jenny sighed at my teasing rubbing.

"I need to get my cock wet for your tight asshole, mom." I used her title intentionally in my declaration of my intent.

"I think my spit has it wet enough."

"But I just like shoving it in your hot cunt, Jenny!" I said emphatically as I did just that!

"Oooo!" Was her very vocal response.

"Do you like that, love?"

"I love it! You could just damn fuck me!"

I could!

So, I did for a few too short minutes.

"Oh yes, honey! Mommy loves your cock!"

I didn't need her words to verify that.

I held onto her calves as I pumped into her treasured vault of passion. Jenny groaned on each plunge as my big dick filled her like only I could do.

Then we were both ready for the next escalation, or at least I was, mom might have still been wary of the doubling of her pleasure.

"Ready, Jenny?" I asked as I released the leg with the hand that still held the purring pink phallus.

Before she could answer I pulled my dick from her then gaping chasm, the abundant fluids there all the answer I needed of her need.

I held mom's toy gingerly, still unnerved to be holding it. Then I ran it over her ridged lips and around just the insides of the opening. Her body quivered.

"How about I just fuck you with your vibrator, mom?"

Her mewling cry was answer that she was ready for whatever I would do with her!

I teased the toy on Jenny's pussy and even brushed it against her hidden clit that made her shake even more.

I knew she was ready then.

I pushed her legs forward so that her ass lifted up off the mattress, her little puckered hole then exposed to my eyes.

"Hold your legs for a minute, Jenny." I told her.

I tried to keep my gaze on mom's exposed position to only a few moments. Her open pussy and tight asshole both on display for her son's enjoyment! And his penetration!

I put a finger, then two, in Jenny's twat, coating them both lavishly. Then I rubbed them over the clenched hole that I hoped to coax open. I pushed my forefinger forcefully until it entered to the first knuckle.

"Take it easy, honey." Jenny cautioned me. "But not too easy! I want your fat cock in my ass. Oh, damn!"

I had the one finger all the way past the tight sphincter. I stroked it in and out twice before I pulled it back so that I could get the start of the second finger in as well.

"Ooo yeah!" Jenny cooed.

A few pistoning strokes with the two fingers and I knew that she was now ready for something bigger!

"Are you ready for your son's big cock in your asshole, Jenny?"

"I'm ready for my amazing lover's cock to fuck my asshole!" She corrected me softly.

I scooched closer and aimed my cockhead at the barely open gap. I nudged it with a firm wiggle until it pushed in.

Once past the opening, my invasion grew somewhat easier. I could feel her clenching around my shaft as it sunk deeper.

"I'm in your asshole, Jenny! It feels so fucking great!"

"Oh! It does hun, it feels so damned good! I still can't believe it feels this good! Or that you can shove that big cock in my ass!" Jenny groaned deeply. "Fuck my ass, Jeremy! Pound that cock in mommy's butthole!"

Gladly!

But there was still more.

I brought the humming pink vibrator back to her pussy and ran it gently over the quivering lips.

"Ooo! God!" Jenny practically jerked up off the bed.

"Do you like that, mom?"

Her moans had to be answer enough.

I slowly rammed my dick in and out of the tightest hole I still had ever entered. After a few minutes of teasing her toy over her pussy, I then entered her a second time by shoving the entire curved vibrating dildo in my mother.

"Holy shit, Jeremy!"

Her legs shook in the air so that I took them and placed them against my chest and shoulders and wrapped my arms around them with the vibrator plunged in her cunt and my cock filling her tight asshole.

"Fuck me, dear! Fuck my ass! Fuck my pussy!" Jenny bellowed as loud as I had ever heard her.

I upped my tempo as I pushed my pubic hairs against Jenny's cushy ass. I tried to alternate the strokes in her pussy, finding that it wasn't as easy to fuck her without my dick, but still trying to find the spots that trilled her. I must have succeeded as Jenny was reacting such that I had never seen her before, being overloaded with this double penetration that she had never previously experienced.

I once again was the one with whom Jenny first got to explore some sexual horizon. It was a first for me too. We got to be virgins together even if we had already had sex with someone else first.

It wasn't too long with that tight clenching ass squeezing my thrusting dick that I felt a need growing quickly within me. Even with most of my concentration on what my hand was doing and trying to keep a steady pace with my pistoning dick.

Jenny was surprisingly non-verbal as I filled both her holes. Not that she wasn't vocal, far from it. She wailed, and shrieked, and yelled out her enjoyment, her bliss, and her ecstasy. Her arms flailed at her sides; her head bounced on her pillow almost matching my thrusts. Her legs shook in my hold and would have been kicking wildly if not contained against my slick chest. She tried to press her body against either penetration as if to try to make them deeper, or more forceful in their invasion of her.

She didn't react with the suddenness of an orgasm like she normally did, but I was still positive that my love had been over the edge more than a few times, even if she hadn't been able to declare so with her vulgar language.

I couldn't last much more and thus increased my pumping to all I had. I held mom's legs as like a lifeline as I worked my hips to their utmost capability.

Jenny caterwauled constantly as I neared the finale. My sweat blinded me and yet I kept on.

Then I was done.

I gave two last thrusts before I held myself deep in mom's asshole and let go my ball's load. I could feel my seed fill her bowel as her muscles milked my cum from me.

My head swam, little stars circled my vision, and then blackness came over me as gravity took its hold on my spent frame. As I lost consciousness, I only hoped that I could manage to land on the mattress.

I opened my eyes, unaware of how much time had passed, but I assumed it wasn't much.

My focus was filled by my beautiful mother's sweat-damp face as she looked down on me as she lay beside me.

"Honey." Her voice was so soft and tender. And loving.

"Jenny." I croaked dryly.

"I am forever yours." My love told me.

"And I'm yours too, mom. Jenny."

She bent down and kissed me softly and briefly, but filled with just as much love and passion as any marathon session we'd had.

"I wouldn't want that very often, but that was the most intense experience I've ever had!" She whispered with her glowing face filling my vision.

"It was pretty intense for me too, Jenny, dear Jenny." I said with all the love that I felt for her.

She gave me another kiss, not as soft or brief, but just as loving.

"Is there anything else you wanted to try?" Mom asked me with an almost sly smile on her lips.

"That wasn't enough for you? What happened to the most intense experience ever?" I questioned with a leer on my face.

"It wouldn't really matter anyway. I don't think your little friend is capable of anything more right now." Mom's wide grin let me know her seriousness. Or lack thereof.

My dick was in deep hibernation at that moment.

"What about your little friend?" I asked as I tried to lift my head to see where I had let the pink toy fall.

Mom held it up between us devilishly, with it still tight in her grip.

"No, I think he needs to rest now also." She teased and reached to her nightstand to tuck it back into hiding.

I just stared at this woman for ages, or a few moments. The love and wonder I felt for her on my open face.

"Do you use that often?" I cautiously asked.

Mom paused before she answered, studying my face with the same wondrous love on her own countenance.

"Not as much as I used to. I found this amazing young lover that has made me not need it very often at all lately!"

"Oh? Someone other than me?" I teased as I tried to sit up. The world still spun out of sync, but I ignored it.

Mom proved she could trade quips with me.

"Yes. Maybe I'll introduce you to him sometime. He's really an incredible guy. I think you'd like him."

"Not if he's banging my mom I won't!" I lobbed back at her. "That's my job!"

Mom smiled hugely at that and leaned in to give me another loving kiss.

"And you do it very well dear." She sat back and I noted that she had a robe around her. Maybe I was out longer than I had thought!

"You need a shower. You stink of momsex!" Jenny took my arm and tried to pull me further upright.

"That's the best smell!" I pulled my arm so that her hand was close to my mouth. I gave it a kiss.

"But I do need a shower to help revive me. I have this older woman than just wears the fuck out of me!"

I managed to spring from mom's bed before she could swat me with her hand.

When I reached her doorway, I looked back at her sitting crouched on the shambles of her bed.

Onedragon
Onedragon
1,368 Followers
1...34567...11