On the Loveseat Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled at Erin.

She just gave me a knowing and questioning nod along with raised eyebrows.

I nodded more firmly in reply.

She then came over to me and gave me a tame kiss on the mouth.

Mom nudged me aside so that she could give my girlfriend a friendly, and innocent, hug.

"Thank you, Erin. That was very nice of you to do that for me. It was nice to not have the kids here for a little while."

"But mommy! Jeremy was still here. He's your kid too!" Jojo stated fiercely.

"Yes, he is honey. He's my kid too. Just like you." Mom said sweetly as she bent to give my sister a peck on the forehead. "And so is Johnny."

My brother dodged the kiss mom tried to plant on his head.

"So, you all had fun at the park?" I asked casually.

"Oh yes, it was lots of fun." Erin answered for the group, but then said more quietly and with a tone of suggestion. "Maybe not as much fun as here."

"Erin, I do want to thank you again. It shouldn't have been necessary," Mom gave me an accusatory stare that wasn't as intense as might have been implied, "and maybe the three of us can do something again sometime soon."

I knew Erin and I were the only ones that understood what something mom was suggesting!

That had me very grateful to Erin also!

It was almost like having my cake and eating it too!

Erin didn't stick around long, my dad would be coming home soon, and she had to get home for dinner. Before she left though, we did make plans for a few days hence for taking my sister out for her horse ride at the riding stable. Being reminded of it had Jojo shrieking throughout the house!

The day of our ride came at last, after two days of Jojo reminding everyone constantly that she was going horsey riding! I loved that she appreciated my gift, but it was almost unendurable being reminded of it hourly! Mom got my sister dressed appropriately (even though she had wanted to wear one of her dresses!) and I settled on jeans to go with my tee shirt. The two of us drove over to pick up Erin and though she was my girlfriend, she declared that this was Jojo's day so that she got to stay in the front passenger seat. This only brought additional squeals of delight from my sister.

As excited and pumped as Jojo had been since I reminded her of my gift, when we pulled into the riding stable's parking lot, she got very quiet. I hoped she hadn't gotten scared when she saw some of the large horses in a pasture.

Jojo held both of the adult's hands as we walked over to the office, her eyes wide on her cute little face. Erin's eyes might have been a bit larger than usual as well.

The stable had a small area for the younger kids to ride ponies on tethers around a central pole. The manager took a look at my sister and asked if she had been riding before. I said no and he suggested that we try her out with a pony before trying to ride a horse. I felt confident in Jojo, but I was also her brother. That fact that she had never done this before, I accepted the suggestion gruffly.

I was very surprised by how calm Jojo was around the docile animals, and after only two circuits on a pony, one of the hands that guided customers on the rides stated how natural Jojo was in a saddle. It was decided that she would be able to handle one of the regular horses.

We then were taken to where a number of horses were lined up eating hay. We approached the huge animals and Jojo showed no fear, and went over unbidden to one of the horses and began to gently rub its leg. The guide, a middle-aged well-weathered man gave us a broad smile at that.

The three of us mounted up and Jojo appeared more comfortable on her dappled mare than I did on my gelding.

We were to go at a walk along a trail with a number of other riders with us. Our guide went in front and another stablehand followed at the rear. Of the three of us, Erin took point with Jojo next and me behind the girls. My mount had a mind of his own and I had some trouble getting him to go where I wanted. I knew the horse had to know what was required of him more than I did. Jojo and Erin laughed at my dilemma.

It was a pleasant day, sunny but not too hot and the slow walk on horseback through the wooded area was soothing. I watched my sister intently for any sign of trouble or fear, but it seemed like she had been born in the saddle. She rubbed a small hand on the horse's back and talked softly and tenderly to it as if they were old friends. My own horse kept being recalcitrant and obstinate. I saw Erin giggle at that.

After more than a good forty-five minutes of walking through wooded land, some grassy meadows, and even over a small brook, we came to a large field dotted with some spring flowers. At this point the group broke ranks and each of us was able to give the horses free rein if we chose. I trotted my horse next to Erin's, but she gave me a grin and spurred her mare to a gallop. I nudged my male to follow, but he would only get up to a slow trot.

I did check on Jojo assuming she would keep to her walking pace.

A loud laugh that I recognized as hers and I saw that she was likewise at a gallop.

I was afraid at that and I called out to her, worried that she had lost control of her animal. It was needless worry, as it was evident from watching her that she had full command of her mare. Jojo guided the surging horse in a circle through the knee-high grass with a whooping cry as she did. Erin came across the field to a galloping stride alongside my sister. I watched the pair with pride and a little upset that my own horse couldn't seem to get out of second gear!

We spent probably twenty minutes or so in that field, Erin and Jojo did bring their beasts alongside my own with the three of us at an easy trot before they galloped off again. The group was slowly herded back to the paddock and I noted the small frown on Jojo's face. The guide came up beside me easily and I looked over at his grinning countenance.

"I've only seen a few as natural on horseback as that little lass!" He told me cheerfully before moving off.

I looked at him wondering if he was just saying that for my benefit, but I was amazed at Jojo's skill.

One that I clearly didn't have as I was the last of our group to return.

I now worried that Jojo might cause a fit at having to leave, but after she was helped from the saddle, she was still calm and had an easy smile on her little lips. She had gotten an apple from one of the staff handling the horse on our return and Jojo was feeding it to her mount while patting its front flank lovingly. She was telling the horse goodbye so tenderly that I went over and told her that we would come back again soon. Erin beside me, smiled at that also.

We took Erin back home even though Jojo wanted her to stay with us longer. I reminded my sister that Erin had her own family to have dinner with, and that we had ours. I gave Erin a brief kiss, and really mean brief. Jojo was right there! Erin thanked us both for the pleasant experience and even gave Jojo a kiss on her forehead before me and my sister returned home.

Jojo's exuberance returned upon entering our house. She raced to find our mom to tell her about her horse and ride. I did note that she then said horse and not horsey! Mom listened happily to her daughter's hurried words that I'm sure only mom could understand.

Johnny came down from his room and Jojo started back at the beginning to tell him of her experience and his blunt reaction was simple.

"Horses are lame." He stated and headed out the back door.

"Mommy! Horses aren't lame! They are 'mazing!" Jojo stated defiantly.

"Don't listen to Johnny, dear. Boys are lame!" Mom told her with a sly look at me still standing there.

"Not Jeremy, mom, Jeremy is pretty great. So is Erin!" Jojo said with a loving glance up at me. Then she broke into another recounting of her ride.

Mom looked at me and mouthed 'thank you!'

I knew she meant it appreciatively and not grumpily.

Now, my brother and sister had it better off than I did while growing up. Dad was making more money than then, and so they were given certain luxuries that I didn't have for the entirety of my childhood. One of these was the opportunity of going to summer camp. Sure, I had gotten to go for a few years into my early teen years, but Jojo and Johnny had been each going since they were each old enough to go. Both had always been so excited to go away for the two weeks each early summer. I was happy for them and had no recriminations at their better fortune. This culminated that year when I would get some alone time to be with my dear Jenny!

Work, and Erin, permitting.

One wasn't pressing and the other was very permitting!

I have said before that my whole life wasn't just about sex with either girlfriend.

It was summer and warm. Most days were dry, so Erin and I would do a multitude of things in our free times. Even on the rainy days we would find things to do. Erin's parents hadn't made her find a summer job, but they also didn't let her hang around the house all day doing nothing (or doing her boyfriend!). We went to the zoo, which made me remember the day the rest of the family had gone and mom and I had ... well, you already know! We went to museums, the movies, spent many an afternoon at one park or another, and even took our own trip to the lake where I did much the same with Erin as I had done with Jenny! We were regulars at our little club and frequented many diners where we would sit for hours talking together.

It had become a given that the two of us were a thing and more than just a passing one.

We did still see our friends, the two circles of acquaintances mingling as they accepted the other partner into their mixes. And each group acknowledged our significant other occupying most of our time.

But there was still the sex too! And also, the love-making.

For the few days before my brother and sister left for camp, they became very obnoxious such that the three adults were more willing to have them out of the house for fourteen days!

Mom and dad drove them to the campground which was a good two hours or so away. This gave Erin and I some time alone at my house. That way she could honestly tell her parents that she hadn't had me over all day long, and that she hadn't been doing nothing at their house. She did do quite a bit at my house! And in my bed even! I contemplated using my parent's bed, but I was worried about being found there by them. Not that mom would say much, or that dad would complain about his son getting busy with his hot girlfriend, but they were parents and couldn't condone such behavior, even if each in their own ways heartily approved of it!

Unfortunately, though, the first two days that my siblings were absent, I was scheduled to work for most of each day. I could tell that Jenny was as disappointed with that as was I. Erin had helped alleviate any need I had accumulated in that short time.

Mom and I were still doing our yoga together a couple of times a week, and usually would do so before I went to work on those days. On the Tuesday, our limited free time conjoined with our erotic stretching and mom's skintight outfit that led to another instance where there was less workout and more of the two of us interlinked together sans clothing! We definitely had burned many calories for that stint that we exercised our hips.

I barely made it to work on time that day!

Then came Wednesday. I was off work and mom made sure she was caught up on the housework, which was made easier with two of the biggest sources of much of it not being there!

But it wasn't like I just sprang from my bed to jump into mom's larger one.

I woke at my usual time; late morning. I was a little disappointed to not find Jenny rousing my privates from sleep with her oral workout. But I did smell food cooking!

I went downstairs in just my boxers and sporting a small tent.

No one else was there so I had no worries about my lack of clothing, or the condition of my penis.

Mom was in the kitchen cooking a late breakfast. It appeared to me to be of nearly the same quantity she'd make if the whole family had been at home.

"Is all that for me, sexy lady?" I asked as I entered her dominion.

She turned at the sound of my voice.

Jenny was dressed much as she would have been on any other day. A loose blouse, and regular slacks. Which somewhat disappointed me as she could have been wearing anything then. Or even nothing! Some sexy lingerie would have even been appropriate!

"Well, you are the only other one here!" She said cheerfully, but made no comment on my attire, or lack thereof.

"Are you fattening me up for something? Or for the slaughter?" I quipped as I wrapped my arms around her waist and nudged my dick against her firm ass cheek.

Mom laughed at that.

"Something like that. If you don't have other plans that is." She said as if she didn't already know otherwise.

I sometimes wondered if mom and Erin didn't text each other to coordinate things together. I didn't have the courage to enquire of either of them about it!

"If you're going to keep poking me with that thing then you better be prepared to use it appropriately!" She returned to her cooking.

"Oh, I know well how to use this!" I was tempted to tug my boxers down and give her a glimpse. Instead, I sat at the table.

Mom served me a banquet that had me worried about how many calories I would have to burn off. I was young and didn't have to worry about weight gain, but if Jenny kept feeding me like this I might just begin ballooning up! She only ate a small breakfast, and of a far healthier nature than my carb spree.

"Did you have anything specific in mind?" I asked my mother casually, as if I wasn't inquiring about having sex with her!

"Jeremy." She faintly blushed. "I'm not just a 'wham, bam, thank you ma'am' kind of girl!"

I let out a small laugh for her answer.

She was any kind of girl that I wanted her to be! And that was one of the things that I loved about her! That Jenny would do practically anything that I asked of her because she loved me. And she only did so because she knew that I would do the same for her, and had done so on previous encounters.

"Is there something you were thinking of?" Mom asked shyly as if she couldn't speak what she wanted. She was fine with anything as long as it included me.

"Well, actually ..." I spoke hesitantly.

"Yes?" She wiped at her mouth with a cloth napkin daintily. It was such a simple normal act, but for me it was just as sexy as most things she did so innocently.

"Let's retire to your bedroom." I rose. I held in a belch that would not have been tolerable at that moment.

"You are thinking of something." Mom told me as she eyed me suspiciously and with a hint of deviousness.

I said nothing and let her lead me.

Once in her room I no longer resisted the urge to kiss her. Long and deeply. She eagerly allowed it, and even returned it just as passionately. We stood there locked together for quite some time, she fully dressed and me in my boxers with a raging boner!

With the two of us on the same wavelength, we parted simultaneously, staring lustfully into each other's eyes breathlessly. Four hands went for her blouse's buttons. I almost reached to just rip it open, but her supple hands stopped me.

"As much as I love it when you do that, maybe we should leave some of my buttons still attached." Jenny said softly.

I smiled at her at that.

So, I wasn't supposed to tear all her clothes off of her!

It took longer, but we managed to get her blouse off. As many times as I had seen her in far less clothing, sometimes seeing mom in her bras, whether the plain white ones, or the lacy sexy ones, was still very erotic. This was my mom standing there comfortably in a bra as if it was completely normal for her son to see her like that. Not that I didn't want to progress to getting it off of her!

"Jeremy." Mom whispered. "You're staring at my tits again."

"Uh, oh, sorry."

Jenny just smiled tenderly.

"Stare all you want honey. I can never complain at having my wonderful young lover enjoying looking at my body, no matter what I may think of it."

"You're beautiful, Jenny. Don't ever think otherwise!" I said fiercely.

"Thank you dear." That tender smile again. "But wouldn't you like it better if we got my bra off?"

Definitely!

"Oh, yes, definitely!" I stepped close again to reach behind and quickly unfasten mom's intimate garment.

"You are far too competent at removing your mother's bra, young man." Mom said as she wrapped her own arms around my body.

"Only because she keeps letting me!" I responded with a kiss as we were thus entangled.

This time wasn't as long as the first and we again pulled apart as one and both of us gave out embarrassed laughs.

"If you keep kissing me, we'll be all day before we even get into bed!" Jenny exclaimed.

"If it wasn't for my annoying dick, I would be happy to kiss you all day and even all night, my love."

"Yeah, that damn annoying dick!" Jenny giggled.

Except I knew she considered it anything but annoying!

I reached out to unbutton and unzip her slacks and let them fall around her ankles. She stepped from them along with her shoes. My mother then stood before me likewise clad as I in only underwear. Her delicate lime green panties far prettier than my plaid red boxers!

Before I could do anything more, Jenny laughed loudly and sprang onto her bed. She rolled onto her back and looked up at me with a very sexy, sultry grin.

"See anything you're interested in, handsome?"

Everything I was interested in now reclined on my mother's unmade bed!

"What else is available?" I asked in jibe.

Jenny tossed a pillow at me. I caught it and leaped to join her at her side.

"You know that you are everything I need, Jenny." I said earnestly as I took her in my arms.

And yet again we kissed; our naked upper bodies pressed together, her breasts so delightfully against my chest.

She chose not to bring up my other girlfriend at that moment even though the younger girl's presence, or absence, was felt by us both.

"You're all I need too, honey." Jenny told me with her lips still caressing mine.

I stared into her green eyes for a long moment. As with kissing her, I would stare into those depths for ages.

"What do you do when you're without me ... or ... Justin?" I asked softly but boldly with the use of my father's name as my equal.

"What do you mean?" She pulled her face back a few inches as if to see more of me like that would reveal my meaning.

"I ... I know that you, uh ... play ... with um, yourself." I started uncertainly. I had had her do so in front of me a few times and she had admitted that I was the first one with which she had done so. I wanted to know if there was more that she did when she was in need and alone.

"Do you ... uh, have any ... you know, things to help ... like um, toys?" I stumbled over my words.

I don't know why I should have a problem asking an almost simple question, especially when I had fucked mom's ass.

"Are you asking if I have a ... vibrator?" Her eyes were laser focused on mine.

I could barely nod affirmatively.

Jenny's eyes darted away from me with some mild embarrassment.

I assumed that meant that she did, but I suppose it could be that she was surprised I had asked such a question.

Her face came slowly back to look at me. The shyness of her countenance practically glowed her skin.

Mom barely moved her head up and down as she whispered, "I do."

"One? More?" I quizzed her.

She didn't answer that but did keep her eyes locked with mine.

"I would love to see you use it. Or one of them." I said with more confidence. "Your favorite."

The number she might have didn't matter to me; it was only the use of which that I was interested in.