On the Loveseat Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, yeah, way to over the line for a story that tried to be semi-believable. Having that many others see Jenny doing anything with her son was too much. I wrote it as above, but immediately discounted it. But I leave it here for posterity.

Here now, the first extra episode, which has been much requested:

A dozen or so years later, after Jeremy and Erin are married and are one day visiting her parents at their house.

I still felt self-conscious drinking in front of Erin's parents, even after these many years. That incident at Erin's graduation party still firmly implanted in my brain. I had gotten to know Terrence fairly well over the years and I didn't have the same fear of him that I did when I was in high school. He knew well now that I was having sex with his daughter; we were married and had given him a granddaughter! It didn't stop me from possibly having one or two beers too many. He had had a fair number himself.

We were sitting and chatting casually in their living room; the videoscreen was on but neither of us were watching it. Some old game show or something. Erin and her mother had been there for almost forty-five minutes before they had decided that they wanted to go off shopping together. Probably for more clothes for Tabitha that she didn't need! She would outgrow anything they bought in a few months anyway!

Anyway, the two of us were talking, about nothing in particular, world events, the weather, we did steer away from politics as we had some conflicting views that we had clashed over in the past and now carefully avoided.

And again, I had questions that I had kept bottled up within me for so many years that the alcohol loosened me up to finally ask my father-in-law. Very inappropriate questions, but that had never stopped me in the past! Even if that had sometimes gotten me in to some trouble with mother or spouse!

"Having Tabitha now up and walking around, I get very nervous about the things that she might get into."

"Kids have a habit of that. You just have to childproof everything. Even if you and Erin are never in one place for too long. You're going to have settle down sometime, just so my granddaughter can have a normal life." He ran a hand through his greying sandy hair and took another drink of his beer.

I had spent way too much time over the course of my adult life thinking about what was considered a 'normal life'. It wasn't something that I had had, that's for sure!

"Erin and I have discussed that a lot. But for now, we still have some time before Tabbie starts school."

"You know I hate that nickname. Tabbie is the name for a cat." Terrence said dismissively with a glance at me.

"She loves it, and you can't argue with your daughter, you know." I stated firmly.

"Oh, how well I know that." He almost chuckled.

"And you really don't want your daughter to find any porn that you might be hiding." I dropped the allusion of my bombshell.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Terrence said fiercely with a harsh stare at me.

I might have wilted at that at one time. Instead, I continued.

"That you used to have a book of erotic stories that you used to keep hidden under your bed." I said plainly, unsure how to put this any other way.

His look didn't change. Confusion and mild anger.

"What are you trying to say, Jeremy?"

I didn't know if maybe he had truly forgotten this after almost two decades.

"Erin found it. And she was fascinated by it."

"I still have no idea what the shit you're talking about. You keep going and I'll have to send you home."

His voice was still harsh, but I noted a slight change in the tone. As if he had remembered the book then.

I continued without explanation.

"Was it just incest stories or were there also others?" I said while trying to keep my face blank under his fiery glare. "Erin never said anything about anything other than the family stories. I always wondered about that."

I then saw that even though his outer countenance hadn't change, there was something in his eyes, a resignation or a fear hiding there.

"I want you to leave. Now." He ordered me, almost ready to stand if he had to enforce the demand.

"I'm not accusing you of anything. More the opposite actually. Erin finding that book has had a profound impact on my life." I did brace for some reaction from my father-in-law. His body loosened, and he sat back in his chair heavily.

"Okay." Terrence's tone was finally of acceptance. "Everyone has such things though."

"I never did. But my generation had the internet though." I tried to add a tone of lightness to my voice. We were just two men sitting around chatting about women and sex. The age-old topics of men of any age in any era.

He sat there in silence, mulling with his thoughts.

I did note that he hadn't answered my question. I pressed on as if he had.

"Did Charise know about the book? Or your interest in incest stories?"

"She knew, or knows, but not about that book. I wish I had burned that thing." He hadn't looked at me since his admission, not that that bothered me. I didn't want to see the look in his old eyes as he told me of his dark secrets.

"Charise has never known the degree that I've had an interest." He had a slump to his shoulders that I found slightly disquieting. I had no intention of upsetting the man.

"I know how much it would embarrass her for me to tell you, but Erin loved the mother and son story or stories. Got her very turned on."

This got his attention and his gaze whipped around to me with denial in his eyes.

"No, not Erin. I don't believe you. Why would you make that up?"

"It was very fortunate that she did feel that way, since she discovered my secret." I was treading very dangerously by speaking of his forbidden lusts while revealing his daughter's perverted side.

"What secret?" His tone was once again firm.

"Jenny and I." I looked him straight in the eye as I revealed my soul.

"Your mother?" The disbelief in his voice was palpable.

"Since before I met Erin. When she found out, she joined us." I did turn my head at that admission, unsure how Terrence would take that bit of news.

"No. Not Erin." He also turned his head sharply, as if I had slapped him with my words.

"Have you thought about your daughter like that?" I asked softly. "It's alright if you have, I'm sure lots of parents have illicit thoughts about their offspring."

I really had no clue about that!

"I would never do anything about it. It's just a fantasy. One of those things that would never happen. And I would never, ever do anything like that with Erin." He had his spine back, his words scathing.

"Has Charise ever guessed that you've had thoughts about your daughter?" I knew the ice beneath my feet was very fragile and yet I insisted on continuing to jump up and down.

Terrence was halfway to his feet again at my question.

"No! And if you think you can try to blackmail me by telling her, I'll flatly deny it. She'll believe me over you!"

"No, no, no. Sit, sit. I would never dream of doing anything like that. But I could get Erin to think about it." I calmed him as I was able, and even was jovial as I mentioned my wife.

"No." He said emotionlessly so firmly that it was like lightning striking in the distance. "Whatever my thoughts are, I don't actually want to do anything more than that, just thoughts."

"Do you remember her graduation party? When I had too much to drink, much like now obviously." He nodded but stayed silent. "I asked Erin about it after the party, and she had told me not to think about me being with her mom, or about her with her mom, but I thought that she didn't seem that adamant about it."

"So?"

That one little syllable carried so much weight.

"I think she might be more interested than she wants to admit. She was very quick to get involved with my mom."

I could see that he still didn't believe that part, but I could see the wheels turn in his head at the possibility of something between him and Erin happening.

"What's your interest in this? You seem like you're fishing for something, young man."

His eyes burned over me, studying me as if for some devilish birthmark. Then his eyes lit up.

"You want to have sex with my wife!" He declared as if he had struck gold.

"No, I don't." I lied at first, but saw no reason to do so. "Well, yes, I wouldn't turn down the possibility, but that isn't the whole reason."

"What is the reason?" Terrence's words were as sharp as an old-time shaving knife.

I didn't get the chance to answer as our wives came bustling in with their arms full of shopping bags.

"Oh, honey, you just have to see the dress we got for Tabbie!" Erin exclaimed from across the room.

Terrence gave me a fierce, but meaningful stare that I took as permission to push forward with my suggestion.

The two of us didn't get a chance to say anything more about our discussion, so I never did know if that was his decision or not. It was all up to fate at that point, and we all know how fate seemed to favor me!

I let it drop from my mind for a week or so before I brought it up with my wife.

"I thought we had this discussion long ago." Her hair was shorter than it had been when we had dated and she had it in a bun at the time, but it was just as fiery in color as her nature.

"I, unlike you, have no interest in doing anything with my parents." She studied me fiercely. "Is someone getting frisky to be having these thoughts again? You haven't visited your mother in some time. Maybe you should stop over there while we are in town."

This had me thinking about how long it had been since Jenny and I had last been intimate. Far too long!

But that wasn't the point at the moment.

She may have dodged my question those years ago with her lie, but I knew her so very well now and knew that she wasn't being truthful and was actually hiding something. Some illicit feelings of her own?

"Are you sure? You have been always been so open to incest with my family, why is yours so off-limits?"

"Your family? You mean Jenny? That's hardly your family." She argued.

"Tell me that you wouldn't be all over Jessica if given the chance!" I smirked dangerously.

She got a look on her face, slightly dreamy.

"Is there anyone on the planet that doesn't want to have sex with your hot aunt?" She declared far too strongly not to be guilty.

My wife did have a point!

Even now, Aunt Jess would still put women in their twenties to shame!

"That doesn't counter my point!"

Erin looked me up and down, those blue eyes that first caught my attention still just as piercing.

"Well, okay. I will admit that I've wondered about it. But I would never do anything, unlike my forever horny husband!" She playfully swatted at my arm as she laughed, clearly edgy about the topic. "And, also unlike you, I wouldn't try something without knowing what they thought about it first!"

I just grinned with my knowledge about her father's secret desires about her.

"Besides, you're only bringing this up because you still want to be with mom!" Only her gentle smile let me know she had no ill will towards me for my lust over Charise. "I saw you staring at her boobs in that low-cut dress she wore when we were visiting!"

"If she's going to display them like that, I'm surely going to stare. Besides, you know I think her legs are her best feature.

"You weren't staring at her legs though!"

"As if you haven't stared at Jenny's tits yourself!"

"I've done far more than stare at them!" She joked in reply.

"So, that you've been with my mom, I should be able to be with your mom!" I said a bit louder than I needed, but I think I made my point anyway. I saw the resignation in her azure pools, knowing that she couldn't argue with that.

To help ease her mood I added.

"By the way, Terrence does have some hidden desire for you." I admitted, which got her immediate attention.

"What do you mean, a hidden desire?"

I then explained how I had questioned her dad about that nearly forgotten book that had opened a little girl's sexual horizons so many years ago.

"You know, I was so caught up in that book that I never questioned why daddy had it." She had a soul-searching look on her face that I ended the conversation on that note. I'd give her a chance to ponder these new thoughts. And as she did so many times, it was as if she read my mind as I had the thought.

"I'll think about it." She said quietly and left the room, leaving me standing there hopeful for her answer.

It was the same answer Jenny had given me before meeting Erin and the first of our countless ménage à trois sessions! I hoped for the same response as all those years ago.

These thoughts, and with Erin having brought up my mother, I made a mental note to visit Jenny as soon as I could!

I really felt some sympathy for my parents with my current situation. Having a young child really cut into the time Erin and I could get to be alone. But I had sworn that day when she had told me she was pregnant, that I wouldn't allow us to fall into the same situation as mom and dad had. I would always make the effort so that Erin would never feel neglected or unfulfilled.

So, one night, a few weeks after my conversation with my father-in-law, I arranged an overnight for Tabitha to stay with a babysitter so that Erin and I could be alone. We had a nice dinner out, then returned home (or what counted as our temporary residence!) for some romance, sex, and love-making. Not necessarily in that order!

Later, while engaged in some of that sex with me pounding Erin from behind, I gave her a playful but firm slap on her still shapely ass.

"Who's your daddy?" I said as sexy as I could.

Erin said nothing but continued moaning from my penile assault.

"Come on baby girl, who's your daddy? Am I your big daddy?"

She turned and looked at me over her shoulder, but she said nothing as I kept jamming my big cock in her soaked pussy.

"Are you a good girl for daddy? Or are you a nasty baaad girrrll?" I growled and gave her a pair of very strong smacks on either cheek.

She turned to glare at me again, even as her moans increased.

"I know what you're trying to do." But she didn't say anything more about it.

Throughout the evening I continued to pepper our sexplay with paternal references. Erin said nothing, but I was sure her normally enthusiastic responses to our sex were almost equal to those days when she first had found out about me and Jenny. Heated and explosive! Did my daddy sex talking get her hotter?

Later, while we were cuddling after some intense love-making, Erin kissed me softly and looked me deeply in the eyes.

"If you can get everyone interested, then I will go along with whatever might happen." Her words in the silence startled me and I didn't comprehend what she was saying at first. "As long as I feel comfortable with anything that is. You can't be upset if I suddenly decide I can't continue, or if mom or dad likewise balk."

"I'm okay with whatever you're okay with, honey."

I would never force Erin to do anything she didn't want to do. I never had need to, as she always seemed to exceed any of my expectations! Once we all got involved, I was confident in the wild nature of my wife to do anything once she was aroused!

The final obstacle would be getting Erin's mother's agreement to any of this.

How do you broach this subject with your mother-in-law; to have sex with her while her daughter sleeps with her father? Especially when Charise had already rebuked my first advances? It would have to be handled very delicately also, such that if she said no outright that there would be no repercussions between her and her daughter, or between her and her husband! I didn't want to break up Erin's family just for a chance at her mom, or to give Terrence a chance a fulfilling his long-hidden desires. Or even to get Erin to admit that she had some hidden desires herself!

It took me a lot of thought on the subject. I wanted to keep it as discreet as possible, to limit the hurt feelings if things didn't go well, but also felt that if Terrence was present that it would help my case. Or, maybe not. She might get upset that his fantasy had become so openly known. And, although Charise knew me and her daughter had been having sex since before that graduation party incident, how would she view Erin for agreeing to any illicit conjoining with her father? Erin and Charise had always been very close; maybe not as close as my mother and me, but I didn't want to jeopardize that.

I was to the point of just giving up on the idea, no matter who benefitted from it.

We were once again visiting our parents, and while at Terrence and Charise's house, I happened to be alone talking with Erin's mom. Terrence was in another room, and Erin and Tabitha had gone to the nearby park. The two of us were talking about parental things. Charise complimented me on what a great father I seemed to be. I thanked her, but that I didn't know of any other way to be. She then said that some fathers just let the mother handle everything relating to the childcare. I stated that it was a coequal thing and that both parents needed to be a part of the kid's life. This brought a smile to her face.

"Didn't Terrence help with Erin?" I then asked, curious.

"Oh, of course. Well, as much as he could with work and all." She pooh-poohed my question.

"You worked too." I pressed.

She turned to look at me more intently as I defended her position.

"It was a different era. Some men were more involved than others." Charise turned her head. "It seems like your father wasn't always there."

I was slightly offended, even if she was partially correct.

"But my dad was the only one of them working. Mom had her hands full with the three of us, and the house, and all." I stated firmly.

My dad, even with the difference of opinions we sometimes had, was always there for me, or my brother and sister, growing up. Attended every school function, every extracurricular event, and all our birthday parties.

"Don't take offense, Jeremy. It just seems like you are so much closer to your mother than your father."

I think I might have colored my cheeks at that insight.

"Well, me and ... mom have always been close. Like you and Erin." I tried to deflect my unusual affection for Jenny.

"She is my only child. Jenny has three kids."

"It's that age-old maxim about no child is the favorite and a parent loves them all the same. Well, mom and I have always had similar interests, the same opinions. She didn't treat me any different than the other two, it's just that we got along better. If that makes sense."

We got along so much better!

"Even having just Erin, I do know what you're saying. The two of us have always been very much alike." Her eyes studied me curiously. "I don't think I would feel the same about another child. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to have another."

Charise had had complications with Erin's birth that had left her unable to have any more kids.

Her comment about being very much alike to her daughter got my interest though.

How much alike?

"Mom and I have also gotten much closer over the years. Very close." I said suggestively.

I'd put the insinuation out there and see if she bit.

"It's very sweet how much you love your mother, most young men your age practically abandon their parents."

"Not Jenny and I." I now added mom's name to my intimation. It wasn't enough to declare our feelings as many kids used their parents' given names, but the suggestion of more was out there.

"Jenny? You've never called her that, that I've heard." There was a slight veiled questioning in Charise's tone.

"I only do so when it's just the two of us. When we're alone together." I kept my voice calm even as I was quivering inside.