On the Massage Table Pt. 02

Story Info
She can't wait for her next massage.
1.2k words
4.38
17.8k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shifted in my chair, tugging my dress down, trying to keep my knees covered. I stole a glance at the receptionist, who was occupied typing. I breathed a sigh of relief. I heard the lobby door open and straightened up. James stood in the doorway, grinning coyly. I smiled back, grabbed my purse, and rose slowly from the chair. I walked ahead of James once more toward the last room in the hallway, but I felt his hand grasp my arm gently but firmly. I turned to him.

"We're in here today."

I looked up and saw the number four just to the right of the doorway. We were sandwiched between two treatment rooms today. I stepped into the room, set my purse on the bench, heard the door close, and turned around. As I turned, I opened my mouth to say something only to find James's lips suddenly on mine. I closed my eyes and leaned into the kiss. He broke it off after too short a moment.

"I think I'll start you face up today," he said winking, and then opened the door and slipped out to the hallway.

I slipped my dress over my head and then slid between the sheets on the table and carefully pulled the top sheet up, so it covered everything but my neck and head. I smiled to myself and heard the doorknob click again. I swallowed and tried to suppress my grin.

"You know, you didn't have to cover up so much," James said, lightly pulling at the top sheet. I opened my eyes and watched him notice the red straps encircling my shoulders. He looked puzzled for a beat and then looked me in the eye, smiling wider and wider. He continued uncovering me, revealing a red, lacy push-up bra, garter belt, and thong. The ends of the garter belt dangled at the sides of my legs.

"I'd have worn stockings too, but I figured they might look a little odd with a sundress."

James looked me up and down, drinking in the image of me in my lingerie. His gaze lingered on my pussy, studying where the lacy thong disappeared between my legs. He suddenly threw the top sheet onto the floor and pulled me upright by my hands. Before I could say a word, he grabbed me by the waist and forcefully pulled me forward to the edge of the table. He parted my legs with his strong hands as he knelt. I opened my mouth just as he pulled aside my thong and ran his tongue along the slit of my bare pussy. I let out a small gasp and then bit my lip. I leaned back, propping my hands just behind me on the table. James ran his tongue from the bottom of my dripping pussy up to my clit and swirled it around. I closed my eyes, savoring the sensation. I felt him slide a finger inside me and looked down. He was looking up at me. I nodded at him, desperate to feel what he would do next. He started fucking my slowly with his finger, not taking his gaze off me. I opened my mouth slightly, feeling my face flush with pleasure. He leaned his face in again and wrapped his lips around my clit, letting his tongue play lightly over it. I shivered at the thrill of having his face between my legs. He slid a second finger inside me, and I felt an orgasm start to build. He moved his head back slightly, and I caught it with my hand, pressing his face into me and holding it there. My breathing was quick. As he fucked me faster with his fingers and sucked at my clit, I felt myself getting closer to cumming. I pressed his face into me harder and flexed my legs. I entwined my fingers in his hair and held him in place as I came, squeezing his fingers with my pussy. I clamped my legs to the sides of his head, and he kept sucking at my clit until my orgasm got more intense and I pulled him back, away from there for some relief from the feeling.

He stood quickly and leaned forward, pulling me close to him and kissing me hard. I reached out and started rubbing the bulge in his pants. He moaned softly into my mouth. I undid his belt and then his pants, pulling them down until his cock sprang up over the top of them. I started stroking him while we kissed. He had one hand against the small of my back, and one massaging my breast. He lifted my tit out of the bra cup and started lightly pinching my nipple between his fingers. I breathed in sharply, pushed my tongue into his mouth, and started stroking his cock faster. I pulled him closer to me, pressing the tip of his cock against my wet pussy. He broke the kiss, leaning his forehead against mine and breathing harder. I pressed his cock against the opening of my pussy and then pulled it up so it was resting against my clit. I started stroking it fast, against myself.

"I need you inside me right now," I whispered. James opened his eyes and pulled his head back to look at me.

"Yeah?"

"Mhmm."

"Fuck." He kicked off his shoes and slid his pants and boxers off. "Get on your hands and knees on the table."

I did as I was told and looked behind me. James got on the table as well, grabbing me by the hips. He moved my thong to the side again, and I felt his cock pressed against my pussy. A hot stream ran out of my pussy and down my leg. I pushed my ass back, trying to get him to slide inside me, but he backed off ever so slightly. I wiggled my hips and backed my ass up more. I heard him laugh softly.

"God, you really do want my cock don't you?"

"Yes, I d—"

I was cut off by him slamming his full length inside me. I moaned and slapped my hand over my mouth. He began to fuck me slowly. I writhed, trying to keep my hand covering my mouth, as he worked his cock in and out of me as slowly as he possibly could. Suddenly, he slid his whole cock in up to the hilt again. I looked back at him desperately.

"You like that?" he whispered.

I nodded and bit my lip.

He began to fuck me in earnest. With each thrust, his balls slapped against my clit. The feeling drove me wild.

I looked back. "You're going to make me cum again."

"Fuck, I'm close." He pulled out of me. "I want to feel you cum on my cock."

I turned around as he sat on the table and crossed his legs.

"Here, you sit in my lap and wrap your legs around me. I'll hold you up."

I carefully lowered myself onto him. He held me fast and kissed me hard. I began to rock my hips forward and back.

"Oh fuck yes, that's it."

I leaned back and propped my hands on the table to get more leverage. I kept rocking my hips, and he reached a hand down and began to massage my clit with his thumb. "Oh God," I moaned.

"I'm so close," he said, furrowing his brow.

I gasped and came, squeezing his cock hard. He grunted, and I felt his cock begin to pulse inside me. He pulled me close again and kissed me as he finished cumming. We both smiled. "Say, you don't make house calls, do you?"

"For you? Anything."