All Comments on 'On the Mirpetan Household'

by mirpetan

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

It seems strange that you chose to place this in the incest genre. I looked at it simply because your rating was so low. Now I understand the reason for it.

WritingKnightWritingKnightover 6 years ago
Me, too...

I also read this just because of the low score, although I do see why it was put in the incest category, and especially why it received such a low score. This is the type of story that makes members of the lit web site aggressively beg the site to consider adding negative stars in conjunction with the positive ones, as even one star is far too good of a vote for this "offering". On the other side of this, as it was somewhat well written, it was just highly unpleasing subject matter to read. I will say this, though, you must take some seriously wild drugs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Head-Up-my-Own-Ass, Self-Absorbed Bullshit

Find another forum to preen and display your stunning lack of talent, I tried reading this but had to roll-up my pants because the shit kept getting deeper. No stars, I'd never be able to live with myself afterwards.

tejafdtejafdover 2 years ago

This story is simply mindblowing.. I love it so much to such an extend that i certainly cant put this down.. Please please come up with a second part with more focus on family female domination and toilet duties imposed on son by mother, wife and sister

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is fantastic and hits all my kinks! I wish there is a part two of the story showing how mothers punish their sons, and the Punish lube part was so hot to read.

Don't listen to the white knights here and just keep writing what you love! Creative freedom for ya bud!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous