All Comments on 'On the Plantation Ch. 02'

by smutpen

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
thekiwicharmerthekiwicharmeralmost 20 years ago
Plantation Chapter 3?

Top class chapters - would enjoy another chapter now we have mothers & daughters getting all those nice black machines pounding them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Would love a Ch 3!

Normally I'd say 2 chapters are enough but I think this one could handle a third. There was a hint of a lesbian theme at the end of Ch 2 that would add some spice to #3, especially if all four females got involved. Don't forget the IR though, definately keep that going! lol ;)

KarenAMKarenAMalmost 20 years ago
Wonderfully kinky and naughty!

This was a delight to read. The sex scene is well written and erotic, and there's a lighthearted and humorous tone to this piece that made it all the more fun. The ending, with poor Robert's patronizing tone, was wonderful, allowing the reader to share the ladies' secret about their "gardening", as well as a laugh at the cheating men's expense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
What a great story!

Please, we must have a chapter 3 & 4...maybe a 5!!!! This is great stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
kwality dude

this was tops for me. Loving the talk of plantation's and inhibition which led to a nice and unexpected Chp.2 with the mom's joining in too. as I say kwality stuff dude, cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
chapter 4/ a strange twist..

maybe the guys could be taken by the slaves. to teach them a lesson. lol.. loved it , great work....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
hot and bothered

Love the way how the mothers got involved and enjoyed it. Maybe their experiences could have been developed more and not end so quickly.Keep the wonderful discriptions of their enjoyment going as you have shown even in the firsts story! excellent stuff!

piano59piano59almost 14 years ago
Loved It

You should keep writing. Perhaps give each of the lovely southern belles their own chapter. Have 1 or 2 studs bang each white beauty till they scream out in absolute submission!

goolwaman17goolwaman17over 11 years ago

Smutpen when are you going to return with Part three. Just loved it more please.

Clarissa72Clarissa72about 4 years ago
Flat out hilarious 🤣

Love it...Martha and the girl crew are the bomb! A garden really😂😂 Oh yea someone is plowing the garden or gardens😂😂 Men are so slow sometimes, they are easily fooled when they themselves are up to no good. Good story! 🤗

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh, this is just so friggin good. The sex is hot and all, but it's the end of chapter 2 that is so amazing and awesome. Especially in the here and now of 2022. This should be required reading for all white, right-winged conservatives; we'd have to pass laws to ban book-burning tho!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersmutpen@smutpen
Thanks for visiting, I hope you come again! And again, and again, and again. Note on my profile pic - it's from 2004 when I first published here. Nobody seems to know how to update or remove it.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES