All Comments on 'On The Road'

by vividlyyours

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
vividlyyoursvividlyyoursalmost 10 years agoAuthor
That's part of the story

Actually, no, and that's part of the story itself. Casual sex without attachment and no real backstory.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Eager Reader

Anxiously awaiting your next post. You are my favorite author!

chytownchytownalmost 10 years ago
Good Read***

Reminded me of the late 70's early 80's before the fear of AIDs Thanks for sharing.

tim4522tim4522almost 10 years ago
That is what being a Fuck Buddy is all about ! :-)

I have a Fuck Buddy for casual sex only. We both have our normal,private lives but just need the forbidden, no holds barred, no strings attached, wild sex. And it is just what I need. I dread when i have to give it up at some point; she is the very best, most exciting, INTIMATE partner of my entire life. *sigh*

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Same here

I hear ya. That period will forever live in my memory although it's been almost 30 years. We both got what we wanted from the relationship and nothing we didn't want. No promises, no implications, just hot sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Vividlymine?

Vividlyyours....mine? Where do you live sweetheart? I've been looking for this kind of NSA relationship for a while now. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservividlyyours@vividlyyours
81 Followers
All of the characters in my stories are based on people I know and have known (with the names changed, of course), and the settings are based on locations in which I have worked, lived, and traveled. Many of the stories are accounts of actual occurrences, particularly the It's...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES