On the Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I caressed her curly hair, which was now a mess, and responded by saying, "I don't know either, but I hope you figure it out and find some happiness for you and your kids. You deserve it."

And with that, we laid in each others arms for another half hour, not saying anything but occasionally kissing and caressing each other savoring the little time we had left. I finally glanced at the clock, saw it was one A.M. and knew it was time to go. I got up and slowly got dressed while Toni looked at me from the bed. I leaned over and kissed her goodbye and told her again I hoped it all worked out.

As I got to the door, I heard Toni say. "Hey. You were right."

"About what? I asked."

Toni laughed and said. "I'm not that loose on the inside. Billy really does have a small cock. At least compared to yours."

I chuckled, and closed the door behind me, and walked back to my room. It was a beautiful night but I was exhausted and couldn't wait to hit my bed. I let myself in quietly, but Andy was up. He gave me a knowing look, told me I smelled like sex, and rolled over on his side. I rinsed off, crashed hard, and woke up feeling good the next morning.

Andy and I went to the local school the that morning did our show, and as was expected met with the kids and the teachers after the show. To my surprise, Nikki was one of the teachers that greeted us. She gave me a big smile, and led me away from the group for a minute.

"Toni told me everything that happened last night. Nikki said. She teaches here too but called out today, and is making Billy watch the kids while she thinks about what she is going to do. I didn't think you two were going to sleep together, but she told me you were there for her, and to me that's all I care about. Thanks. And goodbye."

And with that she gave me a long hug. The other teachers stared at us as did Andy, but I just waved goodbye, and headed for our truck. Andy caught up to me in a moment, and once we were inside asked if Nikki was the one. I told him no, but she knew the woman I was with and I would explain it all to him on the road to San Francisco. I started the truck, put it into gear, and we were on the road again.

12