On the Road Again Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You claim to have been a good girl and not cum since you left my office. Is that correct?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied. "I wanted to," then I paused, "desperately. But I wanted to obey you more."

"I believe you," she continued. To this day, I don't know if she had any spies watching me at the museum, but I didn't have to worry because I told the truth. She then began to rub my butt.

"Unfortunately you dropped one of the balls," she said as a pronouncement.

"I'm sorry Mistress," I told her. "It won't happen again."

"As wet as you get when you're excited, I wouldn't make promises you can't keep," she informed me. Then she smacked my right buttock. It stung, but not too bad. I knew she had not spanked me as hard as she could. I leaned forward a bit, more from the shock instead of the pain. Then she spanked my left cheek, this time with a bit more force, but still not too bad. That one made me yelp a bit.

"If you don't start counting your strokes, your punishment will never end," she said. I was glad she told me since I had no idea counting was a requirement. She spanked my right cheek again and again it was a little bit harder than the last one.

"Three, Mistress," I said, a bit too proudly and a bit sarcastically.

"One," she said. "We always start at one." She smacked my left cheek with the firmest swat yet.

I almost said "Two," but I caught myself and cautiously said, "One?"

"Correct. How many do you think you have earned?" she asked. Before I could answer, another spank.

"Two," I cried out. Then there was a brief pause so I tried to focus on her question. "Um, as many as you determine are necessary to correct my behavior?"

I wasn't sure where that reply came from. It just popped into my brain. It seemed to please Victoria.

Spanks three, four, five and six came in rapid succession with just enough time between for me to call out their number. They also were the firmest swats yet and really stung. I also felt my skin warming and I wondered if my ass was turning red. Seven, eight, nine and ten followed and then Victoria ran her finger along my pussy again.

"As I expected," she told me, "You're even wetter. You must like this."

"I like any time you touch me," I confessed.

"That won't always be true," she responded. "But for tonight, I'm going to keep the pain to a minimum until you learn to love it."

That sounded ominous. How could somebody enjoy or even love pain? I mean, I did like her finger touching my sex and the spanks weren't really hard enough to hurt much, but love pain? She continued to spank me, although at a much slower pace, perhaps 10-15 seconds between swats where she teased my pussy more and even scooped some of my juices to spread on my asshole. I was definitely favoring the spanking compared to inserting the plug again, although I do remember wiggling a little when she touched my back door so that probably wasn't the vibe I was giving off. I think we made it to 30 spanks before there was a knock at the door. I started to stand up to go and hide in the kitchen.

"Don't you dare move or we will start over at zero and I won't be so soft with you," she scolded me. I bent back over, humiliated that my exposed reddened ass was facing the door. I turned my head to see her putting on a robe that had been hanging by the door. Of course her kinky attire would not be displayed. She put her hand on the doorknob then added another instruction. "Reach behind yourself, grab your asscheeks and spread them."

My hands might have blocked the view of how red my ass was, but spreading my cheeks to display my dripping pussy and asshole was far more humiliating. But of course, I did it because Victoria had commanded it. I was falling further down her rabbit hole.

I couldn't see if the person delivering our food was shocked at what they saw. No words were exchanged. I don't know if the delivery person was a man or a woman. For all I knew, this wasn't the first time they saw someone bent over Victoria's couch when making a delivery. I half expected Victoria to offer my pussy as a tip. I was ready to hear a zipper being pulled down and feel a cock push into me. But she didn't. I heard the door shut and was able to turn my head enough to see her carry a bag into the kitchen. I remained bent over the couch and with my cheeks spread. When she returned, she walked behind me and I felt her finger rubbing my pussy.

"You have a lot to learn tonight Gwen," she announced. "But I am hungry so we are going to eat first." Before I could respond she pushed a finger inside of me. "You have been a good girl today so I am going to grant you a reward." She began fucking me slowly with her finger. It wasn't so much pleasure but the promise of pleasure that made me coo. "Stand up and turn around," she commanded as she removed her finger. I quickly did and faced her. She pushed two fingers into my and began rubbing my clit with her thumb. My coo became a moan. But almost as soon as she started, she stopped to take off her robe and hang it back up by the door. When she turned and faced me, my mouth watered.

"Normally I would have you make me cum before I allow you to orgasm. But I know I've teased you a lot this afternoon, so I am going to make an exception." It sounded weird to hear her talking so matter-of-factly about giving me a climax. As I told you, the guys I was with rarely made me climax, let alone spoke of it like a foregone conclusion. Of course none of them teased me for hours either. Foreplay to them was usually fumbling with my boobs while taking their pants off. Victoria resumed fingering me. I wasn't sure how to respond, so I just leaned my head back in pleasure as her knowing fingers began to work their magic.

"I wasn't kidding when I told you how many orgasms I expect for you tonight. If all goes well, that number will be a low estimate." I felt my pussy muscles clamp down on her fingers as the thought of cumming that much flowed through my body.

"Women know how to make women cum," Victoria told me. "Even though you're inexperienced, I just need to release your instinct and you will become an expert pussy pleaser. You will get a lot of practice tonight and in the future."

Victoria began working her fingers with more speed and focus. I say focus as I have finger-fucked myself with quick motions, but had never felt an orgasm build so quickly. I was staring at her with lust filled eyes while she responded with a look of satisfaction knowing she had complete control over me and what I was feeling. In near record time, I was struggling not to cum. I didn't beg her for permission because her facial expressions told me she knew the fight I was having. Unlike earlier today when I felt confident I could control my needs, this was different. The toys she had me wear, while stimulating, were not the same as looking into her eyes and seeing a predatory vision looking back at me. She was testing me and I was determined not to fail her. But that quickly became very difficult. My pussy was spasming as if I was cumming, but really it was just trying to clamp down on her fingers to make them stop, at least until she spoke the magic words. When she started snickering to herself, I knew she could tell what my body's response meant. I'm sure I'm not the first woman she had brought to this state of complete dependence on her. I was strong enough not to beg verbally, but I was pleading with my eyes. I had the thought that she wanted me to fail so she would have another excuse to punish me and I was just moments away from accepting that fate.

Was that really her plan or was she so in tune with my needs that she wanted to demonstrate her mastery of me? I'm not sure, but just as my mind determined I couldn't take any more no matter what the consequences would be, she spoke the words. "Cum for me pet," was her simple statement and I exploded.

To say I had a massive orgasm would be an understatement. I don't recall my pussy ever clamping down with as much force and that includes my squirting episode last night. I howled and my entire body shook and spasmed. I leaned back against the couch to keep from falling as Victoria switched from using her thumb on my clit to using her left hand and rubbing it forcefully back and forth. This kept my climax going. The room was starting to spin. My body was reflexively acting on its own as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through my body. I don't know how long my orgasm lasted before I finally calmed down enough to focus on the huge smile on my Mistress' face. She was still rubbing my clit, but slower now. As she did, I had several aftershocks rocket through my body. Victoria seemed to understand just how much I could handle without collapsing. She let my body cool slowly and eventually stopped rubbing me as my aftershocks became less frequent and weaker. She removed her fingers from my pussy and licked my juices off them. She seemed to like my taste. I was a babbling mess trying to thank her. I tried to speak the words, but I don't think I was intelligible. She seemed to understand and even had a look of pride on her face for reducing me to an incoherent mess.

"After dinner I am going to teach you how to please me," she told me. "Once you learn how to eat pussy like a champion, you'll never be lonely."