On the Road Again Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria seemed happy and pulled the dildo from my well used pussy. I laid on the floor. She returned with the marker and made three lines on my right breast. Then she knelt by my head and fed me the strap-on to clean. I enjoyed that way more than any blowjob I had ever given. Satisfied I had cleaned all my juices off her toy, she stood back up and walked out of the room. I stayed on the floor due to a combination of not being given instructions to follow her and basically being worn out from her fucking me. I understood why Mary would do anything to get Victoria to fuck her. I felt the same way. Admittedly that made me a bit nervous as I wasn't sure what Victoria would demand of me. But I also had to admit, I couldn't think of any demand that I would deny her.

She came back a few minutes later without the dildo. I was both happy and sad. She stood over me and offered me her hand. When I grabbed it, she helped me up. She then brought me back to the couch and sat me down. She then joined me by sitting next to me and putting her arm around my shoulders.

"I promised you two more orgasms tonight," Victoria said. "Can you handle it?"

"Um, I would like a short break first," I replied. "But yes. Even more if you'll allow it."

"I think I'm creating a nymphomaniac," she said with a smile.

"I've never had orgasms like you give me," I told her. "I want more."

"If you decide to continue past tonight, I will make you addicted to cumming. You will do anything for an orgasm," she said. "But let's cuddle for a few minutes first and let you calm down."

I had said I needed a break, so I leaned against her and slid sideways until my head was in her lap. Her arousal scent was much different from mine, although I must say I liked it. Victoria started to stroke my head. I felt like her pet. I liked it. We sat on the couch for a little while. My arousal began to fade, somewhat, at least with respect to feeling like I would cum if she touched my clit again. What didn't fade was my attraction to Victoria and how she played my body like a fine instrument. I had not particularly thought of what it would mean to continue past tonight, after all I lived six hours away, but Victoria made it sound like she wanted our relationship, or whatever this was, to continue. That gave me a warm feeling.

After about 10 minutes, Victoria told me to stand up and grab the handcuffs we had left in the kitchen. I joyfully sprinted out of the living room and grabbed them as quickly as I could. As I handed them to her, she told me to turn around and put my arms behind my back. This time I wasn't as shocked as the first time. I still tugged on them enjoying the feeling of losing control. Victoria then escorted me back to the couch and told me to kneel in front of it. I was not surprised when she sat on the couch and spread her legs in front of me.

"Let's see how well you learned your lessons," she said while pulling my head down to her pussy. I loved the wet feeling against my tongue. Like me, her arousal had only faded but not dissipated during our break. It was difficult for me to remember all she had taught me as my own pussy was flooding with juice. I was more focused on my ninth orgasm instead of pleasing her, but she reminded me that I wouldn't be cumming again if I didn't make her cum first.

"I don't want to fail to give you ten orgasms," she told me. "But your training is more important. If I have to, I will just tease you the rest of the night."

That sounded terrible to me, so I fought to put my own needs to the back of my mind and concentrate on the task at hand. It took me longer than before, probably because I didn't have the use of my fingers or because Victoria was able to control herself to make me struggle. But eventually I was rewarded with a juicy splash as she came again. "Oh, that was nice," she told me. "Maybe I should let you bring me off again."

"I would love to, Mistress," I replied. "But can I cum again first?"

"I think that can be arranged," she said. "Stand up. I want to show you something."

It was a bit of a struggle to stand up without the use of my hands for balance, but I managed. Victoria then walked toward what I thought was her bedroom. But we passed it and went to another room down the hall.

"This is actually the master bedroom," she exclaimed with pride. "But I have reimagined it."

She flicked on the light as we went inside. It was her playroom or more precisely, her dungeon.

"I have friends with houses that have dedicated their entire basements for activities such as ours, but this is the best I can do," she said almost apologetically. I was still impressed.

There was a chaise lounge, similar to the one I had been bound to in her office, except this one did not have to hide its dual purpose. It also had hooks in the ceiling above it. There was also a big wooden X. I didn't know what that was for, but it also had hooks on it so I could guess it was for binding a sub. On one wall was a large area of pegboard with hooks holding all manner of sex toys, bindings, floggers and many things I did not grasp their purpose. There was also a large cabinet of drawers.

"If you return, you will learn about these items," my Mistress told me. I felt a wave of pleasure flow through my body. She obviously wanted me to return. "But for tonight, we just need a couple."

I watched as she took off the wall something that looked like a leather belt, but it didn't seem to be like what I'd worn earlier to the museum. She also opened one of the cabinet drawers. I saw a selection of butt plugs, arranged in increasing widths. She took out one that was wider than the one I wore earlier and a tube of lube that was also in that drawer. I felt my ass clench at the thought of being stretched wider than before. She then opened another drawer that contained many vibrators. She pulled out one with a large ball on the top. After last night's sexting, I did a little research and I recognized this as a Hitachi Wand, although it didn't have a power cable. I guess it was a battery powered knock off. Whatever it was, I imagined it buzzing my clit and my wetness increased in anticipation.

"Back to the living room," she told me. "Stand by the East window."

The East windows faced Lake Michigan so I didn't worry about being seen. Not that being seen would have stopped me now, but it was one less thing to worry about. Victoria spun me to face the glass and then had me bend forward thrusting my butt out. It was time for the plug. To my shame, I have to admit it wasn't that bad going in. Victoria seemed surprised, gave me a spank and said, "You're a natural anal queen." I did know if she was joking and that certainly wasn't a description I wanted to believe of myself. But the plug did feel good. Next she steadied me and had me step into the leather belt. She started pulling it up, but before she got it up to my waist, she unsnapped a clip and wrapped it around the head of the vibrator. Then she pulled it all the way up and tightened it around my waist. It didn't take me long to realize the head of the vibrator was positioned against my clit. With my wrists cuffed, there was no escape from it.

"Oh, I almost forgot," Victoria said as she hurried back to the playroom. I couldn't imagine what else I needed. I'm sure she didn't really forget. I'm sure her performance was just for my benefit as I tried to think about what was about to happen. She quickly returned with a thick leather collar with a D-ring in the front and a pair of nipple clamps that were chained together. After putting the collar on me, she pushed one of the clamps through the D-Ring.

"These are light weight clamps to get you started," she told me as she pinched my already hard right nipple and attached the clamp. I squirmed and she told me to relax. I was worried that these were "starter" clamps as it already hurt. My left nipple was similarly clamped and then she disappeared back into the playroom again. I was trying to focus on the full feeling in my ass instead of the sharp pain on my nipples. I wasn't worried about what else she might bring back. I thought maybe it would be a gag to keep me quiet, but instead she returned with a blindfold that quickly eliminated my sight.

"OK pet," Victoria began instructing me as she spun me around so I wasn't facing the window. "For number nine, you are wearing the Lovense remote version of a Hitachi Wand. I am going to send a control link to a friend of mine. She loves teasing bound women. I don't know how long she will make you wait to climax. You have permission to cum whenever you want and as many times as she will let you. I will be sharing video of your struggles with her. Feel free to beg her for your orgasm. I have seen her be rewarding to a begging slave, but also very difficult. I don't know what kind of day she had today or if she will be generous."

I felt Victoria touch the vibrator and it briefly sprung to life. Then I heard her bring a chair over in front of me and her tapping on the phone. Seconds later the vibrator sprung to life again, this time stronger and for many seconds. I moaned. Its speed decreased. There I was, bound, blindfolded and my pleasure being controlled by a stranger. And she knew what she was doing. The speed of the vibrator continued to vary and she brought my arousal up and down. She didn't seem interested in making me cum quickly. I could hear Victoria masturbating as she watched and I assumed held her phone so my tormenter could watch and hear me. I didn't want to give her the satisfaction of hearing me beg to cum, but you know I couldn't hold out for long.

"Make her wait until I finish," I heard Victoria say. "She knows I cum first."

I could only imagine what Victoria looked like as she diddled herself while she watched me. Apparently my own pleasure was linked to her getting herself off. I knew that could take a while. My mystery controller continued to edge me. In one way it was glorious. In another it was maddening. But since I'd already confessed that Victoria gave me the best orgasms in my life, I could hardly complain that she was about to do it again, even if a friend was helping..

How long did I whimper and beg for release? Honestly I couldn't say. Victoria's own moans of pleasure certainly made me want to cum even harder. Eventually instead of begging my controller for my own orgasm, I began begging Victoria to cum for me. Whether that was what she was waiting for or I surprised her, I don't know. But that comment seemed to trigger her and as she loudly climaxed, the vibe turned on full power and stayed there. Thankfully I had already received permission to cum because I exploded. I fell back against the glass as my body shook and I convulsed. But the vibe didn't turn down. My controller was apparently enjoying watching me consumed with pleasure. Waves of orgasm flowed like water over my body. My strong initial climax gave way to a series of smaller aftershock climaxes. They were not distinct orgasms, per say, but one long, continuous climax that eventually left me as a quivering mess laying on the floor. The vibe was still on, but my body was orgasmed out, at least as far as the continuous climax was concerned. I lay on the floor trying to catch my breath, but every 30-45 seconds or so, I would clinch again as a mini-cum hit me.

Finally the vibe turned off minutes later. As I slowly came back down to Earth, I wondered if the controller had been masturbating and tormenting me on the floor finally got her off. It didn't matter. I earned a ninth check mark, although I argued I probably should get another five or six. Victoria laughed and called me "greedy." She also told me not to worry. She wasn't going to lose this challenge. I told her I needed a lot of time to recover first. She told me not to worry and that we could take another break. When she took off the blindfold I saw her smiling with pride.

Victoria left the room, although this time she did go to her bedroom not the playroom. I stayed on the floor. She returned dressed like she had been at her office and carrying an overnight bag. She helped me up and unclipped the nipple clamps. I had kind of forgotten about them since my focus was on my pussy. In truth, they didn't hurt that bad, but when the blood began to flow back into my points, that hurt and I gave out a little whimper. She then removed the collar and spun me around to pull out the plug. I'd kind of forgotten about that too. I guess she was right that I was turning into a nymphomaniac just worrying about my climax. She needed more effort to remove the plug and she did to put it in. I think the anticipation of pleasure helped her insert it. Finally she uncuffed me and handed me the plug to go and clean.

When I returned, she marked my ninth orgasm, handed me all of the toys and told me to return them to the playroom. I was then to return and get dressed. She still owed me one orgasm and I didn't like the thought of going out. But go out we did. Walking out into the cool night air in my new white dress, sans panties or a bra started to get me excited again. Victoria had her bag, but I didn't know what was in it. I wondered if we were going back to the bar. It would be fitting if my last orgasm happened where I first fantasized about her making me cum. But as we got in the cab, I heard Victoria tell the driver the name of my hotel. That was a surprise.

As we drove, she kept her hand on my left knee, but didn't slide it under my dress. She would have found my pussy was coming to life again. We walked through the hotel lobby and to the elevator bank. I expected her to kiss me or push me against the wall like she had done in her building, but she didn't. Once on my floor, she put her hand on my butt and we walked to my room. Once inside she ordered me to strip. That was an order I was happy to complete. Once I was naked, she had me undress her. I put all our clothes neatly in the closet. She then ordered me to strip the bedding down to the mattress pad.

"You need to get me off again to earn your final orgasm," she told me. "You may use your fingers and any method you think I would enjoy."

Mistress then lay down on the bed and spread her legs. I think she didn't try not to cum this time because I brought her off within five minutes using my tongue and fingers. I tried not to look proud of myself, but I kind of was. She then had me lay on the bed, only this time my head was away from the headboard and toward the foot.

"Lay on the right side," she commanded, "and spread your legs with one off the bed."

That was easy enough, although I wasn't sure why she had me do it. She went to her bag. I couldn't really see what she was getting. I did finally briefly see a curved vibrator as she straddled my head and dropped her dripping pussy onto my mouth. That was a new experience for me. I couldn't use any of my new found techniques on her. She basically was just rubbing herself back and forth on my mouth. That didn't matter though as she leaned forward and I heard the vibrator turn on. With her tongue dancing on my clit, I felt her slide the vibrator inside of me. And the curve I saw? That meant it found my g-spot easily. I was really getting to enjoy when she did that. I'd never tried to stimulate my g-spot on my own and the guys I'd been with couldn't find that spot with a roadmap. But Victoria sure knew how to do it.

I couldn't beg her for permission to cum since my mouth was sealed against her pussy. When she stopped licking me and started rubbing my clit with great velocity I knew that was meant to bring around orgasm number 10 (or 15) of the night. The vibe was doing its job and I felt my orgasm building and I was sure I was going to squirt again. Again it wasn't my biggest orgasm of the night, but it was a good one and it was wet. Once again I felt like a sprinkler. Afterwards Victoria dismounted from my face, grabbed the marker and drew a diagonal line across the four marks on my right breast. I was still breathing hard and trying to recover. She told me to spin around and that we were going to go to bed. I didn't realize immediately that meant my sleeping on a drenched pillow and cold wet sheets. At first I was mad, but as she crawled into bed next to me, all was forgiven. She stayed on the mostly dry side, but we did spoon and I felt safe in her arms.

"Tomorrow I am sending you home," she told me as we drifted off to sleep. "You have a lot to think about and learn before you make an informed decision to continue serving me."

I just lay there listening to our hearts beating as she held me tightly. I couldn't imagine being anywhere else, but I suppose she was right. A long distance Domme/sub relationship would be difficult and I had my career to worry about too. But for the moment, I was happier than I'd ever been.

12