On the Slopes

Story Info
Slippery slopes can lead to a peak...
2.1k words
4.42
4.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ski Trip Scandal

My boyfriend, Oliver, and his twin sister, Alexi, grew up in a very active outdoorsy background and love doing things like spontaneous trips to the beach or four-wheeler trips. At her office, Alexi earned the title 'employee of the quarter' and a trip to a very exclusive ski resort for 4. She and her boyfriend, Demetri, invite Oliver and I to go with them and we, of course, accept.

There only one minor itsy-bitsy issue; Demetri and have an unspoken but strong attraction between us that has been going on for quite some time, and though neither of us has ever acted on it, I worry this vacation may be the tipping point.

After the flight, we are all exhausted and nap for several hours, then have a short lunch in the café lounge. The twins decide we are going on a red slope, agreeing that neither of them have been skiing in quite some time and aren't quite ready to take on a black.

The four of us crowd into a unit on the lift, taking us to the top of the slope. Departing near the peak, I help Oliver into his skis, Demetri helping Alexi before kissing our beaus and wishing them good luck as the glide down. Neither he nor I are big into skiing and opt to meet them at the bottom via lift. Unfortunately, the lift used to bring us up shut down soon after dropping us off due to mechanical issues and all that's left functioning is the open-air lift.

******

The swinging motion of the lift makes me quite nervous, only adding to my fear of heights, and I grab the safety bar to steady myself. I quickly realize the bar isn't freezing because it's actually Demetri's hand, so I swiftly mumble 'sorry' and turn my head, as if taking in the mountain views. The siblings enjoy two more hours of skiing while I get in some ice-skating time and Demetri snowboards a few easier slopes. One by one we end up back at the lodge, each of us taking a well-deserved steamy shower before meeting for dinner back in the dining room.

As we eat I hear my phone buzz, indicating a new text message, and I see that Demetri sent it, then read 'That snow suit looked good on you today'. I couldn't help but smile at the comment, knowing he had been looking. I write back 'thanks' then another that reads 'You didn't look so bad out there either'. I giggle when he writes back with a snowflake emoji and bunny emoji.

******

The next morning, Oliver and Alexi enjoy their 'energy boosting power shakes for breakfast while I much down a ham, cheese, and spinach omelet with a blueberry muffin and some coffee. Demetri consume a bowl of fruit salad and some protein pancakes before the four of us split; Alexi taking in a few slopes, Demetri to the resort's gym, myself back to my room to change, and Oliver driving to the little town at the bottom of the mountain range via snow mobile.

******

Lounging at the indoor, open-air pool I don't even notice Demetri until he asks if it's alright if he sits by the pool with me. I agree, staying friendly but still true to my man, gazing out at the picturesque landscape whilst we sit in quiet. I feel him looking over at me and can't resist looking back and before either of us know it we are engage in a highly frenzied make out!

Demetri holds me steady during first few then runs his hands up and down my torso, groping my breasts and pulling my bikini bra triangles aside, exposing my girls as if they've been his all along. I gasp at his bravado, not even asking and so eager to get to my now raw feminine chest; it gets me so hot. With one firm hand planted on my lower back, the other alternating between breasts for groping, we carry on with what we both knew was inevitable.

My breath vanishes as his lips assault my neck, his hand aimless when exploring my body. Demetri pulls one of the triangles further aside and sucks my tender marble as my finger comb through his dirty blonde hair. We share several more naughty, lewd kisses, Demetri first cradling my cheek before his hand drops to my shoulder and moves to my breast again while I give him a luscious hand job through his swim shorts.

I love his cock: the shape, the way it curves; he was definitely going to be a mouth full and then some. Our lips pause for a moment and he gets up from our seat and I hurriedly untie his waist and yank down his shorts, that oh-so handsome cock springing out for me like a seductive Jack-in-the-Box.

No sooner did he bounce out for me than I envelope his cock in my mouth. A few times I take his entire length in my mouth, all eight impressive inches, and feel my mouth mashing those pubic hairs to his groin. Then I slow, starting to lick and suck at the flesh around his manly base. I'm hoping to awaken that sensual fire inside him even more and stir up those embers. Demetri holds my hair back for me as I briefly pause to say, "You are so big!" then get right back to the task. I can sense that he's close and I'm guessing he can too because he takes a step back and offers me a hand up.

We scurry down the hall to the elevator bank, where I fix my top in case of running into anyone, then we step in and I continue the great hand job I was giving as we kissed, until it reaches our floor. We practically dash out of the elevator and Demetri grabs my arm, yanking me down the hall to his room, opens the door, and throws me on the bed!

He and I waste no time getting my swimsuit off, then his face plunges into my shiny pussy as I lay back and moan for him. Demetri latches his mouth to me then slides his tongue counterclockwise. I lay back to savor the feelings and sensation of his mouth on my pussy. I grip my own nipples and tug them a bit whilst my man carries on with my clit. I widen my legs and a hand, seemingly of its own accord, makes its way to the back of his head, the other soon to follow, my fingers nesting in his hair. "Don't stop. Baby keep going. Like that. Just like that," I pant to him, then silence for a brief moment while my first orgasm crashes, my hips bucking like mad as it races through me. I hold him tight to my vagina, then my movements calm as my erotic high subsides, though my breathing is heavier.

Demetri flipped me on my side as he was getting in the bed with me, then holds my legs open several inches, gliding his very large cock along my wet lips, then shoves himself straight in. I feel his cock throb and felt its heat reflecting my own. We kiss as he holds my leg high and I whimper 'so good'. He doesn't have one of those porn star "super cocks," but whatever it is fills me and then some! We kiss a few more times throughout his invasion. His tip is a bit pointy but stretches to the size and shape that the feel of him entering is a force to be reckoned with, driving me to fit him while seeking my most sensual spot. "Ooooh your so hard," I moan to him.

I sense him still growing inside me and I lose my breath from the greatest, most erotic feeling! Each pulsation sends him deeper and deeper still. He faces no opposition whatsoever moving as far as he wants considering how wet I am. "Please! Please Demetri..." I beg in a loud whisper. I take a deep breath between penetrations and attempt at holding myself steady as he plows into me over and over. With my left hand, I reach behind me and grab his manly thigh as I arch and press my ass to him. Demetri has me so turned on and spellbound from what I feel is an agonizing wait, I note every vein, ridge, and small bump of his thickening dick in my pussy. Everything is so sexually charged, and I am so damn ready for a release right now! "Please. Oh please. God please!" I beg and whimper as he throbs, and my insides squeezing tight around him!

The second my muscles ease, just a little, I seize the chance to flop onto my stomach and get on all fours, wiggling my rapturous ass for him! Demetri quickly moves into place behind me, locating the entry without question and plugs right back in, holding my bold hips as I push them back to meet his every thrust! I whimper and moan for him harder than I ever have, returning to the tipping point of that erotic cliff.

My sounds become squeaks and groans once he gives that astounding push and my whole entire body can think of nothing but Demetri. A few gentler seconds later, he draws me back, holding my shoulder and standing me on my knees with him.

Demetri resumes the steady pace from before, a hand on my hood and his fingertip lightly strumming my puffed clitoris, my arm curled back, my hand on the back of his head as he mumbles naughty words into my ear. I grope and pull at my breasts while his lips nibble on the rim of my ear.

He swiftly slaps my ass cheek, getting down on the bed, propping himself on his elbows whilst I scramble onto my stomach between his legs. Demetri takes in a sharp breath as I grab his cock and engulfed the length. He groans in that deep, rough, masculine tone that gets me so turned on every time I think about it, whilst I work my lips up and down. I do admit that on occasion I think about it enough that the end is astonishing sex between Oliver and myself but in this moment my sole thought is to give him a blow job that will never be forgotten!

I've now taken him in my throat. Demetri's hands tangle in my hair, holding my head amidst his legs, his hips bucking into her ready mouth. I love being face fucked when it's more enthusiastic than rough and he is the very best of both, my mouth drooling all over him. Thick strands of my saliva leak from my mouth and chin, dripping all over the bed.

He grunts that his cock needs more of my sweet pussy and we clamber into an inverted missionary position, holding me tight against him while he jets in and out with undeniable G-force! "Yeah, yeah, yeah, more, more, more, more!" I chant to him, his mind-blowing lunges erasing all logic from my brain!

The strong hold on my back vanishes when I beg, "I wanna ride that dick babe...let me ride you...I need to ride that dick hard!" and I'm up and facing his legs in the blink of an eye, his tip, then shaft, then everything swallowed by vagina! My hands on his should behind me, I moan, "Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Yeah YeahYeah! OOOOOOO!" as Demetri plugs in and back with unbelievable intensity and speed!

Demetri moans to me that he's cumming and I hop right off his lap, pumping his tall dick. He rises up onto his knees just as his first load shoots right into my mouth! The second partly lands on my tongue, the stream reaching over my lip and ending on my chin. I aim the next two onto my chest and the last back at my gaping mouth.

He and I then collapse to the bed, Demetri pulling the top sheet over us, my hand resting on his bare chest, feeling his heartbeat gradually slow from racehorse speed to calm and serene, his chin on my head. Moving his face downwards, his nose burrows into my hair and I whisper, "I need to break up with Oliver," placing a kiss at the top of my crown, Demetri whispers, I hope he takes it better than his sister". Sitting up briefly and slipping out of the bed, he then crosses the room and locks the door, returning to the exact same spot on the bed and turning the light out.