Tricia's First Affair

Story Info
Tricia & Eric have married 10 years when this occurs…
3.3k words
3.5
30.2k
21

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 start - Trish Excitement to be on Inner Circle (This is where Dan and Tricia would first work together months prior to when I believe affair started)

It was almost the end of the work day and filled with the excitement of a mother about to watch her twins play soccer, Tricia was wrapping up a legal draft focused on a strategy that could be employed on an acquisition that her corporation was analyzing. Nearly 4 pm and with the game starting in a hour Tricia knew she would make the game.

Within a few minutes, her office telephone's private number rang indicating an internal number she did not recognize was attempting to speak with her. She picked up the phone with a simple, "Hello, Tricia here."

She was met with a distinguished male voice on the other end, "Tricia Jones, this is Dan Smith."

'WTH' her mouth mimicked with words. "Yes, Sir." she said.

"It's just Dan, Tricia." Followed by, "Can I stop down and see you real quick?"

Her mother-instinct forgotten for a moment, "Of course Sir."

"I'll be there in a few minutes." Then in a tone fitting one of the top individuals on the corporate pyramid, "I said, it is just Dan." As the phone went to a dial tone.

Tricia's first thought, 'I'm going to be fired!', then 'what am I going to do?'

A knock at her door and she said "yes" in unison with the door opening and Dan Smith appearing in a thousand dollar business suit, the most striking neck tie, chiseled jaw, smile and simply a very handsome athletic man at 53 years old.

"Tricia, I believe we have an opportunity to utilize your talents with a small work-group that we are going to put together to tackle an important merger acquisition that we feel is imperative to our success." Dan softly says he he takes a seat in the 1 of 2 leather backed high chairs next to an office table in Tricia office.

After matching Dan's same movements, Tricia has taken a seat in the second leather seat and is affixed to every word he is saying.

"Count me in." She asserts herself in the confident matter that has brought attention to her excellent work product and organizational recognition.

Dan not taken aback, in fact proud of her confidence, ask, "Do you want to hear more about the opportunity or simply say yes?"

"It isn't everyday that the corporate VP of international operations ask me to join a work group. I need to hear no more." Tricia smiles.

Dan takes in the outline of her jawline and such perfect cheek bones structure, 'Jesus, why haven't I noticed this woman before he thinks?'. Having the eyes of a man, they inadvertently dart for a quick glance at her breast again, 'where has she been', then the eyes return to hers.

Tricia is looking at his eyes lower themselves, she feels a bit uneasy at first, 'my land so obvious big guy' she thinks, but as Dan's eyes raise, she diverts hers to the side to avoid an uneasy moment.

"Then we have a deal.", Dan says. "My assistant Deb will be in touch.

Jack (Tricia's head of her department) already knows you will be with this work group for the next 12 - 18 months and Deb will have details of a new compensation plan and authority.

Dan's final comments as he stands up, "We will have a team get together at my house next week, on Wednesday night if it works. Spouses or significant others included." 'A test to see if she is attached', Dan Thinks.

"We hope to see you and...?" a slight pause,

"My husband Eric." Tricia takes the bait.

Half of Dan's smile evaporates hearing the words "husband Eric". He is an artist at his craft his own mind congratulates himself, as he answers, "We look forward to seeing you both."

He extends his right arm again and they shake hand, then Dan turns to begin to walk out of the office. Tricia watches him walk with the grace and confidence of a former athlete, she knows this stride well.

Tricia can't wait until she tells her husband, Eric, after the girls soccer game tonight.

Having spent a long day leading and managing a large team, Eric returns home at nearly 7:30 pm due to an unexpected late conference call with counter parts throughout the Country. Wearing a business suit with somewhat wrinkled pants and carrying my suit jacket in the same hand that holds my leather briefcase, he enters the house through our 3 car garage into the large entryway where various Spring coats, shoes and sporting items are piled up from the activities their twin daughters and son participate in throughout the year.

Eric knew that he was already in the dog house as he had missed the twin's soccer game, albeit a rarity, Tricia is never pleased when this occurs. The table cleared of any dinner that once occupied it and noise immolating from the finished basement where the nightly book reading takes place. Eric takes a deep breath, drops the suit coat and brief case on the counter, and undoes the tie as he approaches the stairs. The tie is tossed to the back of a chair as he begins to descend downward with what will assuredly be a cold stare and the silent treatment from his wife.

Upon landing at the bottom of the stairs, all 3 kids look up and immediately sprint to their father, embracing Eric as he announces, "let the games begin."

'Fuck reading' Eric thinks to himself as he steals a glance at Tricia who is not even looking at the smiles, nor probably hearing the laughter that the 3 kids are engaged in with their father. As Eric is rolling on the floor, playfully tossing each kid into the couch, Tricia goes past them and begins to climb the stairs.

Eric's playtime with the kids ends abruptly at 8 pm as it is time for them to head to bed. All 4 of of them walk up the stairs slowly. Even at their ages, they know mom is not happy with dad. As silently as they can tip toe towards the stairs, seeing the light from the work den on, indicating 'mom' is working on something for her employer, they all go up stairs without being noticed. By 8:45 pm kids have changed into sleeping attire, read a short story, been tucked in, kissed on the forehead, told by their father he loves them and well on the way to falling asleep.

Eric might-as-well take his lumps and see if he can escape the outhouse he thinks. As he walks slowly down the steps Eric reflects on how great the day was for him, how his desire was to make love to his wife (after all it had been nearly 3 weeks) and now, there was no chance of that occurring. The only goal was to be in a position to have sex this weekend if he played this correctly.

Eric stands in the doorway of the den and simply ask, "Do you want to talk about this and hear about my day or not?".

Tricia turns and softly says, "Eric, it isn't always about your day." Then turns and begins to type on her computer keyboard again.

Eric realizes his fumble immediately and tries to recover, "Your right, lets start with your day. Tell me everything."

Eric walks in and takes a seat in the leather chair about 4 feet from the desk that Tricia is sitting at. Obviously Tricia had time to change as Eric remembers her leaving for work in a gorgeous black skirt white shirt combo and now sits in yoga pants defining her firm athletic legs and ass, and a college hoodie proudly having her soccer team display on front and her number on back as well as college baseball hat and her blond hair pulled through.

She turns slowly, "I'll make it easy, today I became a part of the good ole' boys club" and returns to keyboard.

Completely perplexed, Eric has a one word question, "What?"

Tricia, "It isn't important to you anyway".

Calmly Eric ask, "It is important to me and I am SORRY that I didn't make the twins game, Go ahead, what is the good ole boys club?"

A smile on her face displaying how proud she is of this accomplishment, "You know Dan Phillips right?"

Trying to fake it Eric says, "I think so."

Quickly followed by, "Eric, for Christ sake he is VP of American Sales. You met him last year at our Christmas party for the legal team."

Without forethought Eric ask, "What is the VP of sales doing at the legal team Christmas Party?" Remembering how the effects of alcohol hit me at that party and I barely would remember my own wife form that night.

"All VPs and above were invited" she proclaims.

"Oh" is her husband's only reply.

"Back to the good ole boys club" Eric ask.

Tricia begins to explain that Dan had been given a special assignment to form an exclusive team that would look into a potential profitable acquisition for the corporation. There were 30 people selected from the entire staff at HQ, and only 1 staff corporate attorney (Tricia position at time).

"That is so awesome", Eric smiles and approaches for a hug with outstretch arms.

Tricia relents and give quick hug then says, "I am working on my first assignment now, all research shit."

"Great" Eric sarcastically says as he knows once she gets into 'her work' that is her intense focus. Much like her intensity on the soccer field.

Eric ask his second to last question, "Are the rest all guys? Is that why it is good ole boys club?"

"No, there are 3 females. Myself, Pam from accounting and Jen, the Asst. General Manager for North America."

His final question, "How did you find out?"

Tricia smiles, "Dan himself came and asked me to be on the team".

"That's great Tricia, I am so proud of you." Eric sneaks in an additional question, "Think we can have some alone time tonight" a quick silent prayer as he says the words, only to be met with a quick,

"Not tonight hun."

Chapter 2: The Get Together at Dan's House

Tricia had received a very nice raise, a formal announced promotion, and a move that had been completed by staff into new office up on the 7th floor of corporate headquarters. Monday and Tuesday of this week had been nothing short of a whirlwind of activities for Tricia at work, at home, and in general. Her and Eric still had been a bit cold to each other as the business of life was taking top priority. She woke up early Wednesday and for the first time that week realized the tonight was a get together at her new bosses house to have the entire team and significant others meet for the first time.

"Eric, remember we are going over to Dan's house tonight for a group dinner", Trish projects into the master bathroom where Eric has just entered the shower.

"What?", Is all she hears in response.

Tricia enters an impressive master bathroom, the standard two-sink counter, toilet, and very impressive large walk in shower with double shower heads. currently there is only one on and her husband of 10 years, is just getting under when she repeats what she had just spoken. he looks through the clear glass seeing his athletic wife's figure standing 5'7 with abs still visible via a bra and panties set she is wearing.

Avoiding her statement, he opens the door and says, "How about joining me?".

Tricia looks at her husband and father of their 3 children standing there naked and acting like a college guy, almost begging. "We are running late, maybe tonight." she adds, "We need to be ready by 5:30 pm to go to Dan's House. Remember it is causal."

Tricia begins to turn away as she looks at his soft penis hanging down just over his testicles. Feeling no guilt, she turns and walks out of bathroom giving Eric a finally view of her perfect ass and tone legs walking away in her light blue lacy thong.

Eric tugs on his penis a few times wondering when the next sexual contact with his wife will be. Responding as any 35 year old's penis does, it becomes enlarged after a simple 8-10 strokes turning into a normal, just above average, cock which at full length is 6.25 inches and just thick enough to not fit into toilet paper roll. A test every guy gives himself at some point in their life.

Sticking straight out and at full capacity of hardness, Eric uses his righthand in stroking his cock ever so lightly. Without warning he hears the door open quickly, turns his back to it, hiding his condition, when Tricia appears, "Forgot my watch" as she sees his backside and buttocks, still in fairly good athletic form from his college football playing days as a starting defensive back.

"Have a great day", Tricia adds as she is now dressed in business power suit, navy blue pants, matching blazer, with white blouse on.

Eric watches and Tricia cannot be but a mere few steps away when he initiates masturbating himself again. It takes less than a minutes and Eric's semen is being rinsed down the shower drain.

Tricia arrived at work about 30 minutes earlier than normal and immediately began working on a legal draft reference strategy for the take-over of a smaller competitor that she had been assigned. She had left her door open with an office light on bright. It was about 15 minutes after she initiated her work that Dan appeared in the doorway.

"You have a quick minute Tricia?", he asked. Both knew he could just walk in, for God's sake he was the 3rd most powerful in the entire corporation.

"Sure." Tricia says as Dan walks in shutting the door on his own.

He takes a seat across from her, the large desk in-between. "Are you and Eric able to make it tonight?" he asks.

Tricia is surprised he remembered her husband's name having heard it only once, "Yes, and we are both looking forward to it." She fibs as she doesn't believe that Eric is at all.

"Great so am I. We decided to have it catered by Wilson's (The Best Restaurant in area).

Dan smiles then in a non-business manner states, "So tell me a bit about yourself Tricia."

"A common answer of, "What would you like to know?"

Followed by, "Tell me about your athletic career at the University. I have been told you were quite the star soccer player."

Tricia immediately puts her lawyer hat on trying to determine who would have told Dan this.

"Yes, I played at the university for 5 years, The first year was red-shirted and played and was fortunate to start the final 4 years. Love soccer for sure." Then adds, "Love golf when I can get out now, but mainly involved in kids activities."

Tricia and Dan have a 'normal' conversation about life for the next 45 minutes and throughout it, Tricia becomes very comfortable with Dan and has enjoyed his company this morning. On the other hand, Dan views it as a very good investment in the time they have spent, the open-ness of conversation indicates that Tricia could be his next conquest.

The rest of the day was work product filled prior to Tricia leaving early to go home. She needed time to get ready for the event at Dan's house later this evening. The earlier conversation relaxing herself enough to now think of the VP in first name terms 'Dan'. Tricia laid out her favorite sundress, the yellow one that she recently bought on vacation and has only worn once. Thin straps with a top fits well against her 34B breast, tapered at waist, and mid thigh in length. She simple loves it.

Tricia pulls out her lingerie drawer and begins to analyze which bra and panties she will wear tonight. She pulls out 3 or 4 bras and unearths a matching black set which she forgot that she had. First the bra, strapless, lacy, thin as she hangs onto with her left hand she retrieves the matching black thong, with lace around the front edge and abasically see-through front panel. she brings them into the master shower with her to begin to get ready for the event.

She text her husband, "Are you going to home by 4:30 so we can be ready and at Dan's by 5:30 pm when the get together begins?"

After a minute she receives her answer, "Yes just leaving for home."

Tricia completed her makeup routine and took off the bra and panties she wore to work, freshened herself up and put the black thong on first and was topless when Eric enter the room.

She stood up and grab the bra and announced, "I'm just finishing up in here."

She poked her head into the doorway to master bedroom.

Eric entered the master bedroom and tossed his business suit jacket on bed just prior to his tie that landed on top of it. "Well, what do we have here?" Eric whispers as he sees his wife topless and immediately enters the master bedroom for a closer inspection.

Tricia knowing how her husband can ad]ct like a teenager seeing her nude grabs the bra to put on, however, is to late. Eric has closed the gap and pulls his wife the final distance between them and she lands topless into his chest.

He lightly kiss her a kiss on the lips, "So nice." He again whispers as his right hand cups her left breast.

"Eric, please, we can have so more more time when we get home." Attempting to cement the deal, two words are said by Tricia, "I promise".

Eric leans in and takes her nipples into his mouth and gives it a few pulls with his lips sucking on it, she loves this and takes a deep breath. His left hand goes for her freshly waxed bare vagina. Touching it outside the thong, knowing he can work her up quickly if given the chance.

This chance does not occur as she playfully pushes off of him, "I said I promise tonight, we have to get ready now".

Her body defies her words as she in very little time she feels the wetness that occur upon his first touch and just a few circle rubs on her labia. 'It has been too long' she thinks to herself.

"I promise we will have fun tonight" as she puts on the bra and exits to the master bedroom area to put on the yellow sundress.

The build-up and roller coaster ride Eric has been on the past few weeks without being able to cross the sexual goal line with his wife has him beyond the normal busy marriage frustration. As most men would do, Eric immediately begins to pout.

"I don't even know if I want to go." Eric announces in spite of his wife's denial to have sex immediately.

He ties the two together when de declares, "All I am asking for is a 'quickie' for Christ's sake".

Sensing his frustration, Tricia returns to the master bathroom hug her husband and whispers, "I promise, after this party and the kids are asleep, I am going to FUCK you like never before."

Again, like most men, a smile appears on his face and all is forgiven with this promise. Eric dresses in the nice jeans, oxford and blazer that Tricia laid out for him.

Their neighbor, a college student named Jen, has arrived to babysit the kids and Eric and Tricia begin their drive to Dan's house for the team get together.

(Chapter 3: The Get Together)

Please let me know if I should continue this story with slow buildup and lots of detail?!