On The Third Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But even as she was saying she couldn't do it, her trembling fingers were struggling with the rope tied around her waist, trying to unfasten the knot. I stood still, looking at her as she licked her lips, eyes fixed on my lurching boy, fingers pulling at the tangled material. And when the rope and sides of the robe fell away I made a quick step forward and grabbed the tempting pussy, dragging the panty leg aside and sending my middle and fore finger up into her again. She spread her legs and let out a loud moan.

She clamped her legs back together holding the intruders captive as she rolled her waist. She reached up and pulled my head down, placing her mouth against mine. She began kissing me wildly with flickering, slobbering, probing tongue. When she finally broke the kiss she breathlessly said.

"I'm tired of this teasing and flashing shit ... I want dick ... you are brave, you are de first one to knock at mih door after seeing me naked ... well, I opened for you ... now, you give it to me."

She hooked her thumbs into the waist of the panties and lowered them, stepping out of them nimbly, then straightening up, pulled off the robe and threw it to the floor. She took hold of both my hands and slammed them onto her big bubbies as she threw her head back, the nostrils on her little, wide nose flaring passionately.. Following her cue I squeezed the globes roughly.

She cried out "Aaaahh ... I want yuh fuck mih Frankie, baby, fuck mih hard."

As I squeezed the globes again drawing another cry out of her, I pressed forward, poking my hard member into her soft, ample belly, pushing her back to the bed.

"No, not here, not on John bed," She said.

She turned and headed out of the room and I followed, my eyes fastened on the naked, broad, cream-brown batty rippling and bouncing as she walked. She threw herself onto her big bed and got on her elbows and knees, ass high in the air.

"Give it to me quick, put it in me right away," she cried out.

I climbed onto the bed and got behind her. I positioned myself between the solid thighs and she reached behind with a helping hand. She held my cock and moving it up and down a little between the thick labia, centered it to the entrance. I looked down at my cock fitted between the brown folds with a glimpse of pink showing and pushed forward. I felt my cock part the lips and slide against the pink walls, going in a couple of inches. I breathed in deep and with one powerful stroke I went all the way into her.

"Aiee!" she yelped and I felt her pussy walls clamp my wood.

She uttered a loud howl and pushed backward. I grabbed her hips and began slamming into her. I heard a ticking and looked up on the wall. I saw a big round, white faced clock with golden hands that were reading a quarter to nine.

I leaned over and reaching both hands under her, wrapped her around the belly. Arching my back I began to fuck her like a doggy fucking his bitch in heat, with quick jabs. And like a heated up bitch she remained in place as I pumped into her. After a while I released her belly and straightening up lowered my hands and grabbed hold of the thick thighs as I hammered her pussy.

Ten minutes passed and I was still fucking grace in that position, grinding my hard brown pestle into the deep pit of her pink mortar, hearing my belly go thwack, thwack, thwack, against the broad creamy ass.

Another ten minutes passed and I was still kneeling there banging the thick, sweet pussy. I was hitting it so hard I'm sure if it were a person with a brain and feelings it would be crying tears. I hammered that little lump of flesh with brutal ferocity. The broad behind was now sprinkled with sweat and was as red as a cherry and inviting as cream cheese.

I soaked a thumb with saliva and after spitting down onto the puckered anus I leaned backward, turned my hand around, placed the thumb in a back down position and slid it into her anal passage as my other fingers clamped down on damp flesh between the mounds. I kept the thumb in there, slightly wriggling it around as my cock pounded her other opening. She responded by rolling her big ass wantonly, and snorting loudly.

I knew that with all the seed I'd spilled over the weekend wanking my cock to images of Grace in my head, I'd be long in coming. She told me her knees were sore and she wanted to get on her back. I told her not yet, even though my knees were also sore. I just didn't want to look away from the bouncing, blushing ass as yet, so I continued pounding her from behind.

When I felt my climax finally approaching I dug my fingers hard into her hips and let my waist go into sprint mode, pummeling against the now very red, lower backside cheeks. And as I shot the first blast into her she reached behind and grabbed my ass, holding it tight as I jerked against her, sending liquid up into her mature hole.

Before my cock could even contemplate deflating she pulled away and shoved me onto my back. She quickly straddled me and grabbing hold of the still lightly lurching cock swung into the sixty-nine position plumping her wet pussy against my face. She leaned forward and taking my cock into her hot mouth began chewing on it as she eased more and more of it down her throat while shaking her head from side to side keeping the muscle hard as she rode my face, smearing me lavishly with her strong-scented pussy tea. She pussy whipped my face with quick, short jabs and deep slides and grinds. She stopped suddenly and fitted the puss on my mouth. I understood and taking the stiff little clit into my mouth I sucked on it like a baby.

After a while she turned around and placing the underbelly of my cock between her wet cunt lips she started gliding back and forth along its length, grunting and grimacing while I squeezed the big boobs and tweaked the hard nipples between fingers. I rose up and took one hard nipple in my mouth, sucking on it roughly.

Eventually she lifted her big ass high, held the stiff cock in position between her pulsing lips and then sat down hard letting all of it fly up into her. She rode me briskly for a short while before she suddenly gave a muffled scream and her body began to jerk as she was caught in the convulsions of a mighty orgasm. Her body broke out in bumps as she shivered to the end of the sweetness that she hadn't gotten from a cock in years, bathing the love stick with slick slime.

She stretched out on me full length and began licking my face like a cat cleaning her kitten. She sucked on my ears, nose and chin and then moved down to nibble my neck and I knew that my light brown skin was going to have a hickey mark or two.

She licked my shoulders and chest then moved to my pecs which she tongue flicked and sucked on, alternating every few seconds from left to right. Her mouth continued its exploration along my stomach and sides, tickling me sweetly until she buried her face in my pubic hair, licking and sucking on the wooly, black mat. She skipped over my cock, resisting the hand that tried to lead her head there. She bit my thighs hard, sucked my knees and shin and ankles, sending foreign sensations through my young body.

Grace worked my heels with her tongue and teeth before licking and sucking all my toes, individually and sometimes a few at a time. She moved back up and licked my hairy balls, before swallowing my turgid, red cock head, rolling her tongue around it and lathering it with gushing saliva. She probed my anus with her tongue.

Rolling away onto her back she spread her thick legs and wordlessly motioned me to get between them. I did so eagerly, aching to ride the fluffy lady again. As I lowered myself she bent her knees and pulled them back and apart.

I heard her softly say, "Tek this puss, Frankie baby ... make it yours ... fuck it hard."

I entered her slowly and travelled deep until my pubic hair mixed with hers and I started a slow rolling of my hips, grinding down on the appreciative pussy which welcomed its hard guest by squeezing it with warm wall muscles. She moaned loudly and threw the fleshy legs onto my shoulders. I leaned forward pressing them down onto her boobs as her ass rose higher to better position her for the pounding she had begged for.

From under her armpits I gripped her shoulders as my ass rose and fell in rapid motion, sending hard young cock to and fro inside the fat pussy, so long denied man meat. I heard my lower body going plop, plop, plop, against her upturned ass and thighs. I shifted angles regularly, alternating between stabbing left and stabbing right, mercilessly. She had begged me to fuck her hard.

When her legs could no longer bear the strain in the position they were on her chest, I let her drop them flat. She lay stretched out, legs and arms wide as I rode her with nimble but quick and hard hip movements. I rose on my hands with arched back so I could enjoy the sight of big bubbies rolling and bouncing all around and soft belly rippling.

I raised one of her legs high, straight up along my belly, jaw and ears, placing us in a scissors position, sucking on the back of her leg between calf and heel. My hand reached down and thumb and fore finger found her clit - I had learned well from porn - and rolled it between them, bringing her to a climax within short minutes. As she thrashed about in orgasmic bliss, I held firm, buried deep in her, not letting her break the scissors as I quick stabbed with short deep strokes.

"Oh gawd, Frankie, yuh going to drive mih crazy ... oh fuck, fuck, fuck!"

I dropped her leg and let her lay once again, flat and spread eagled. I pulled out of her and drawing back, lowered my head and kissed the wet, throbbing, hairy vulva. Then licked her clit with a long, slow tongue. She howled. Crawling forward I put my cock to her mouth and she licked the excited head with a serpent-like tongue until I retreated and placed the length of meat pipe into her cleavage. She quickly scooped the big milk bags up and held them around the hard intruder. I began to move, enjoying the feel of my cock sliding between the soft globes.

I rode between her bubbies for a long time, dropping sweat onto her flushed body. I felt my excitement begin to ask questions of my gliding cock as the pressure valve in my loins began to hiss, preparing for a lift off. I exited the bosomy hold and flipped grace over flat on her belly and face, getting between her thighs. I spread the plump, damp, butt cheeks and positioning my cock plunged headlong into the soppy pussy, going deep. I stretched out flat on her and rode the big, soft, and broad, reddened batty at a crisp pace until my valve lifted and sent steamy cum fluid shooting into her clinging passage. As I shook, she clenched her lovely cheeks and held me there as I emptied my gift of youth into her hungry, mature hole.

I missed all of my classes that day, spending the time fucking grace until we were both tired and sore.

12