On the Topic of Blowjobs

Story Info
Describing a blowjob in great detail.
870 words
3.93
5.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is something I wrote a few years ago and recently stumbled upon so I figured I'd post it here. I'm a little embarrassed by the writing, but I felt better leaving it untouched since I'd just end up changing the whole thing otherwise. Any feedback or writing suggestions are greatly appreciated. I plan to start writing here more soon. All characters are 18+.

I really love blowjobs. Like a lot. So much so, in fact, that I'll share with you something I wrote about one.

I find that even in just a regular old vanilla blowjob there's something simultaneously so dominant and so submissive about it at the same time - for both parties. On the one hand, there's this gorgeous woman using her mouth and her hands for my and only my pleasure, doing her best to get me off and serve my needs, even without her receiving any physical stimulation from me whatsoever. On the other hand, she is in complete control of my pleasure. She could tease me and edge me until I go crazy. She could be rough. She could be sloppy. She could be assertive. She could be all of those things and none of them, all while grinning up at me and watching the way my body instantly reacts to her touches.

Let me introduce you to one of my many blowjob-related fantasies.

Do you ever just find yourself sitting in class, bored out of your skull, when your eyes land on someone - anyone - and suddenly your head is filled with thoughts of taking them right there, on the desk they're sitting at, and to hell with any onlookers who think that this lesson on music theory or whatever else is more important than me having sex with this beautiful woman right now? Or that maybe we should get a room? Or that indecent exposure is a misdemeanor which would probably be very detrimental to future employment prospects?

There's this one girl in my class who makes me go crazy with these thoughts everyday. Eve.

Fuck me, I don't even know what it is about her.

Maybe it's just the fact that she's so cute and innocent looking, but imagining her to be some kind of sex-crazed cockslut underneath that cutesy interior is about all the invitation I need to excuse myself to my room and have me a little me time, all to myself.

But on to the blowjobs!

Imagining her sucking me off, having her soft lips tucked oh so gently around my throbbing cock, and really, really enjoying it - good god, that's a beautiful thought. I can just picture sitting on the bed, leaned way back, completely naked while she works her magic. She won't have lost any of her clothes just yet though. Oh no, absolutely not. That would be far too soon. I'd want her to start out fully clothed, just like she was in class today. An innocent, plain green sweater and light blue skinny jeans. I've seen her in glasses before too. She wouldn't need them today though.

I'd be able to see the straps of her pale flesh-toned bra as she kneels between my legs, looking up at me with those beautiful deer eyes of hers for approval, and she'd have just the slightest hint of a smile as she hears me gasp, taking my cock in her hand and starting to stroke me, ever so slowly at first.

As I became harder and harder, she'd slide me into her mouth, and I'd be able to feel the firmness of her lips holding onto my shaft. She'd get off on my moans as she bobbed her head up and down, looking up at me every now and again, pushing her hair off her face.

Finally she'd pause, pulling off her sweater and smiling as she sees me gazing at her almost-bare chest.

God, I've spent way too much time looking down her top.

Aaaanyways.

She'd spit on my cock, getting it nice and wet again before continuing to suck me off, taking me deeper this time, almost all the way down. She'd be moving her body ever so slightly, her hips swaying a little as she arched her back, looking up at me as I ran my hands through her soft hair.

Her bra would come off next, then her jeans, leaving her in just her light blue panties. She'd be deepthroating me now, taking me up to the hilt, gagging, and enjoying the sounds of my moans and groans as she worked her magic.

Seeing her slip one hand down between her thighs to get herself off, her other hand moving up and down my shaft in tandem with her head. Now that would push me over the edge. Hearing her moaning as she looked into my eyes with my cock down her throat. And cumming is the best part. Shooting ropes of cum one after another, deep down her throat as she struggles to keep it from leaking, swallowing it all and gently sliding her lips all the way off my cock before licking what's left of my cum on her lips.

Jesus fuck, I'm so hard right now.