Wife's Innocence is Wagered

Story Info
Seducing another man's wife has it's consequences.
16.3k words
4.27
24.7k
37
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KaraSweet
KaraSweet
669 Followers

This is a story about a husband getting so fed up with the bragging of a self proclaimed womanizer & seducer of married women, that he makes a stupid bet that he ultimately regrets. Of course, it's also about the woman who gets seduced. She finally wakes up to her obsession in time to get her revenge. The timing is short on the seduction but that's what bets are, doing something daring in the least amount of time available.

About me.

A few of my stories are as real as they get. I always tell the reader which are which. This story is a work of fiction.

I am what people in the "Lifestyle" call a "hotwife." I'm very happily married but my husband allows me the privilege to have sexual relations with other men with his approval. I have never been coerced into having sex with others. I have a very high libido and every time I get with another man, it's my decision. I just so happen to have a husband who loves me enough to want to see me enjoying myself to the fullest.

Even though I am a promiscuous female with a hallpass doesn't mean I'm not in my husbands arm every night after he reclaims me.

Enjoy, Hotwife Kara Sweet

There I sat, in the same sports bar where it all started, slowly sipping on a cold beer. The same place where I made the dumbest bet of my life. The place where another man put his plan to take, use and plunder my innocent wife's sweet, tight pussy and to humiliate me. Unfortunately for me, he succeeded but unfortunately for him, he fucked with the wrong woman.

Let me back up to when our nightmare started.

I'll start with the obligatory description of my wife since she is the center of my torment. She's a fit, petite woman at an exaggerated 5'0" (with shoes) She has never been described as gorgeous or a runway model. She was always the super innocent looking girl, which she hated. Don't get me wrong, she is very attractive, naturally. No surgeries and barely any makeup, she didn't need it. Her torment was, "you're so cute." She didn't want to be cute, she wanted to be grown up but her youthful looks followed her wherever she went.

Even as a teenager, she was considered cheeky in the lower extremities by her own mother. It was always hard to find a two piece set of clothing that fit because her perfect ass wasn't in proportion of her small, B cup breasts. That ass is what got my attention four years before we finally married. She could pour herself into a pair of painted on jeans with the best of them.

For you big chested fans out there, sorry but Cassie has small breasts that years later are still at her chest and not in her drawers. The icing on the cake for me was that she was a virgin when we met until we married a few years later. Cassie was extremely willing to learn all about sex. She was a firecracker in bed just like most newlywed couples because the shackles of her being a girl in a victorian household were finally broken.

Trust had never been an issue between Cassie and I. I trusted her without a doubt and she never had any reason to not trust me. In truth, I had no desire for other women simply because Cassie was all the woman that I ever wanted. Guys would find out who my wife was and tease me because she was so attractive and would always ask how I could possibly get her. If I had ever taken a dip in another pond I would have been ostracized from both camps, her friends and mine. Not to mention that any of my friends would have been more than happy to step in to take care of her. I've overheard more than a few guys call her "sex on a stick".

I certainly wasn't going to tell anyone they were wrong in their assessment. I mean, when my cock is inside of Cassie, it's heaven on earth. Talk about sliding into a dish of warm, smooth butter each time that she would open her legs. Even though she was a naive woman does't mean she wasn't a great fuck.

I was proud to be the only man who she had ever fucked and knew that she would always be mine alone. Or so I thought. Well, shit! Sometimes when things are going so good, you forget to duck. There always seems to be something or someone lurking in the shadows to undoubtedly disrupt everything you always believed. And to make it worse, it was my own damn fault.

As usual, it all started innocently enough. I was in this very bar with several guys who I was acquainted with. A group of us would sometimes meet here on Fridays after work to wash the day off and to start the weekend fresh. We didn't work together shoulder to shoulder, mostly just in the same building. Unfortunately, my actual friends weren't there or they would have slapped me beside my head to save me from myself.

I know, I know, get to the point already. I would rather not, but here goes.

My tormenter's name is Joe but he says women like the sound of Joey better. It's more fun, he says. He also says Joey gets more pussy than Joe ever would. Joey is a self proclaimed ladies man whose main hobby was seducing other men's wives, soiling them and sending them home with their panties full of multiple loads of his sperm. I figured someday he would finally get his and I was right. I just wished that he didn't finally get his after finding out my wife's naive and trusting nature.

This is where my actual friends would have stepped in to save me from myself.

It went something like this..."Dude, you are so full of shit that we can smell you from a block away." Hey, I thought it was pretty good at the time.

I'll skip the other meaningless banter and testosterone filled posturing and just tell you how it went down.

"You are so full of yourself that I bet you haven't been laid in months." Yes, I said the fateful word, "bet"... I couldn't just let it go, I had committed myself, not knowing what I was getting myself into.

I got so tired of hearing him exaggerate on how he could open the thighs of any woman, especially if she was happily married and had never even thought about cheating on her husband.

I asked, "Why is that Romeo? Why do happily married women who have never looked at another man with lust, or ever even thought about stepping out, find themselves naked and on their backs in a cheap hotel, which was likely rented by the hour, dripping your ginormous load of baby making seed into their sweet and no longer innocent panties?"

"It's simple my narrow minded friend," he said. "First of all, those are the same women who don't see it coming until my, "baby making seed" as you so bluntly put it, is running down their sexy thighs. Secondly, every woman looks at other men lustfully, they just don't admit it. They're all women, and women want sex more than men think they do. It just takes a man like me to bring it out."

"As to how does it happen? They think a guy is just being nice when they offer a seat at a crowded coffee bar. They eat it up when a guy talks to them and starts telling them how beautiful they are and that he would never let her out of his sight if she was married to him.

If you haven't found this out yet, it's going to blow your mind. Women are attention whores. They love it when a man, especially a handsome guy like me, gives them the much needed attention that they deserve."

"I know you won't believe this but It doesn't even take very long to get some action going. A hug that turns into a kiss that turns into a handjob that turns into a blowjob in their own car is actually quite easy. Why would I want them to cheat on their husband in their own car? Because the memory of them taking my cock down their throat and the taste of my sperm when it shoots onto their tongues before they swallow it, travels with them wherever they go. Before long they wake up and realize that the guy who they just swallowed or the man who's currently between their sweet, smooth thighs, fucking the living hell out of her cheating pussy, isn't their loving husband, it's me."

"I love it when I can fuck a woman in their own marriage bed too. Believe me, there have been plenty of married sluts begging for my cock while my cum is running down their asses while the husbands pillow holds their hips up of me."

"Here's a great example. There's a girl on the 8th floor that I banged for almost a year just because I wanted to see if her strawberry lip gloss actually tasted like strawberry. It does by the way, you can also smell some of it when that same lip gloss is smeared on my cock. Kinda awkward when you're talking to the sluts boyfriend and he smells strawberry during a meeting."

"The chick doesn't want to remember how she got to be in a hotel room with a man she just met maybe a week ago, maybe two. All she knows is that she has another man between her thighs who shouldn't be, and he's making her married pussy feel better than it's felt in a long time. After they cum all over my cock for the umpteenth time, they tell me that it was just a one time slip and that it can't ever happen again. I don't know why they keep saying it but it seems like they say it for the first two weeks that I've been fucking them."

"They finally stop pretending that they are still innocent and just start texting me the time and day that she wants to fuck again. There is a girl on the tenth floor who's husband is out of town a lot so I've been using her cervix as a punching bag pretty regularly."

"Once they finally get the strength to be loyal again, I've already moved on to another unsuspecting closet slut. By the way, just last weekend I was with one of those married sluts who devoted herself back to her husband three months ago. Her husband went out of town for a few days and I got a text with a picture of her pussy with the text, you can have this for a few days, bring your toothbrush and a few of those magic pills. Dude, we fucked in her marriage bed for three days. When I finally left, I passed her husband coming home. I hope she got those sheets changed before he got there, they were pretty stained. What can I say, once a slut, always a slut."

After Joe sickened me with his bragging to the point to where I wanted to throw myself off of a building just so I didn't have to listen to him anymore, my own mouth got in the way. I finally threw down the gauntlet that doomed me. Looking back, I should have been more specific with my words.

"Okay. I'll bite, stud. Pick any woman. You have to fully penetrate a married woman's pussy and as you put it, 'dump your loads deep inside of the slut'. It has to be someone I know so I can verify that it's true but it has to be someone that you've never met before today. You can't use drugs or alcohol to get it done either. She can't have previously cheated on her husband and I'll give you a full month to succeed. If you're the stud you think you are, you can find out all of that information during lunch."

If Joe was surprised, he didn't show it. I figured my demands would be impossible. I mean, how can he know if she had been unfaithful before and how was he ever going to choose a woman who I knew. We finally settled on the details that I won't bore you with.

Little did I know that the prick had already chosen who the next notch on his bedpost would be. I had bragged about her, yet he had never met her. I had boasted that she had never cheated and that she was a pure, innocent and happily married woman. He wanted to make sure there was no doubt on my part whose panties were getting soiled.

As you've already guessed, his focus was on my sweet wife, Cassie. He intended to seduce her out of her panties, spread my wife's legs and to fuck her pure pussy, sending millions of his sperm against my wife's unprotected cervix so he could send her home to me with her panties soaked with his jizz. He did mention that he got snipped 9 months ago.

"Hey, I'm not stupid," he said. "The last thing I want is to pay for another dude to raise my child."

"Don't worry my misguided friend, you'll know if I win or not. I already have a chick in mind and I think she's prime choice pussy for my dick. Maybe I'll even show you some video of her fall from grace. I won't show you who the girl is though until I get my fill, or she gets hers to be more accurate. And believe me, I will have her on her back, knees and every other position I can think of and have her screaming for more. I'm going to bury my cock so deep inside of her married pussy that she'll feel it for a week afterwards. I won't give her back to her husband until I use her pussy again, and again, and again until I know every inch of her sweet and supple body both inside and out."

The worse of it was that I never saw it coming even though all the hints and clues were there and he didn't waste any time. Just a few days after the bet, my wife told me that she had met a very interesting guy that offered her a seat at his table that very afternoon. Seriously, was I deaf or blind? Yes, would be that answer. Apparently they were already having lunches together. Joey was moving fast to bed my wife.

The little nook that my wife liked to have lunch was "loud" so Joey asked if she would like to go outside to sit. It was cold, so the next day was his car. Each step seemed to be a natural move so Cassie didn't even realize she was in the presence of a man bent on seeing what her panties and bra looked like on his bedroom floor. How could my own wife be so naive and I be so blind? He became very touchy feely but Cassie just figured that he was that way and never thought much about it. How he got her to feel comfortable sitting in his car in under a week was beyond me. I'm sure if I was sitting in a car with another woman, Cassie would have been pissed.

The second week in, Cassie and I were getting amorous and she brought the lunch mate up again. I now know that she was trying to tell me something and that she was feeling guilty. I'm convinced now that she was trying to get me to stop her from making a mistake, but I didn't listen. Of course I had no idea that my lovely wife had already succumbed to his charms and had crossed the first line.

As they sat in his car during one of their, "lunch/coffee breaks", Joey leaned over and kissed her as if it were natural. Cassie didn't know why but she didn't stop him. Thirty minutes later they finally came up for air and had to return to work. "That was fun," Joey told her as if a married woman making out with another man at lunch was normal. "I'll see you tomorrow, same time, same place." For the rest of the day, all Cassie could think about was what she had done. She knew it was wrong and she felt the guilt but by the end of the day her panties were so wet that she couldn't wait for the next day.

The very next day they forgot the coffee and went right to his car and continued with their make out session. If you think that two grown adults can just sit in a car and only kiss without any progression, you would be wrong. It didn't take long before they drove behind the building where he could open my wife's blouse to suckle on her aroused and erect nipples.

I could tell that Cassie had changed. She came home and wanted sex every night. Something that we hadn't done in quite some time. Our sex life has always been good but she was taking it to another level. I now have no doubt that when I was eating my wife's unusually wet pussy and bringing her to an orgasm that she was thinking about him. Was I tasting his cum? No thank god, it was just her own wetness at this point.

I can still hear her screaming in orgasm while I pounded the living hell out of her spasming pussy. What do I remember the most now? The crying afterwards. She told me that my cock felt so good that she teared up. Now I know the truth, she was crying because she felt guilty for coming on another man's imaginary cock who she was pretending to fuck. No, she hadn't crossed that line just yet but Joey was getting close to breaking down her defenses. Joey wanted his seduction to be total. He wanted my wife to give her body to him willingly and completely. Fucking asshole was successfully willing himself into my own bed. Of course, I knew nothing at this point.

The next week was pretty busy so I wasn't able to give the bet much thought until that Friday. Little did I know how much progress Joe had been making with my wife.

One of the guys said that Joe was with a chick who he had met a few weeks ago and was "probably breeding her as we speak." I just laughed and said "He's probably downtown trying to pay a girl to go out with him." The guy seemed to think that Joey was already fucking the girl and that the girl's "pussy" was "like silk". "He's probably buried inside of the gal right now, man I'd love to see how he does it". We just laughed and continued our night but not without a splinter in my mind that I couldn't get out.

Yes, I thought about who the girl he was supposedly with, but I was still blind to thinking that my wife would ever fall victim to some strangers bullshit. My mind went to who she might be. Was he feeling and caressing the curvature of her ass, kissing her lips while her tongue instinctively entered his mouth to trade saliva? Was he sitting in her car while he unbuttoned her blouse so he could feel her tender breasts and suck on her sensitive nipples?

Was his hand sliding up her skirt trying to test the waters to see how far he could go? Does he now know how smooth her inner thighs are and what kind of panties she likes to wear? Did he find out how wet he was making her or had she finally come to her senses to stop him before the transgressions could no longer be stopped?

Apparently, it was much worse than my small mind could imagine.

Surprisingly, the thoughts made me get aroused and I started thinking about getting home to Cassie so I could take her to bed and fuck her. I was with a group of guys while I sent the text so I never noticed that it took another thirty minutes for her to respond. She finally texted me back "I need you to hold me tonight." She usually only asks me to hold her after she's had a rough or mentally exhausting day. Now I know it's also when she's done something to make her feel guilty.

I was home before Cassie which was unusual. When she got home, she said that she had run some errands but changed the subject when I asked what her errands were. She ran to the restroom insisting that she had to pee so I waited. I heard the shower start so I went up to see what she was doing. "I had to pee so bad that I kinda had an accident, sorry." The shower door is frosted so you can't see in or out. I don't know why I did it but I saw Cassie's panties sitting there with her clothing. I picked her panties up and sure enough, they were wet at the crotch. I know I keep saying this but how naive can I be? The wetness in my own wife's panties was not pee but I didn't want see it.

When Cassie got out, she wanted to be held. The cuddling turned to kissing which turned to touching which turned to fucking. She warmed up quicker than normal and before long, Cassie was riding me harder than she ever had. That night she was super wet and super hot. I pulled out of her soaked pussy with the intention of eating her out but she stopped me. "I just need you inside of me." She then guided me back inside of her and as I unloaded inside of her, I saw a puddle forming in her eye.

We cuddled again for a while and I was just about to go clean up when she reached down to start touching me again. She never touches my cock after it had been inside of her. She always insisted that I clean up after sex. This time was different. This time, she not only stroked me to hardness, she put me into her mouth and sucked her own juices off of my cock. That was the first time in a long time that we had sex more than once in one night. Again, who knew she didn't want to do something for another man that she hadn't done for me. Either that or she wanted to clean the remnants, or evidence, of mixed juices off of my cock.

She was going through a turmoil that I didn't see and that she couldn't talk about. What was she going to say to me? Hey, babe? "My body is making me do things that are betraying you and our marriage and I can't seem to control it..." No, she couldn't say anything because she was getting too far gone into the addiction of pleasure. Cassie's libido was at an all time high but instead of asking why, I just rode the wave.

KaraSweet
KaraSweet
669 Followers