On the Trail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you give him a kiss, baby. Give your man a little love."

I couldn't see Craig from inside his garment but could still hear him. I took his command and leaned forward to kiss the tip of his cobra. The smell of his crotch was incredible; an clean, earthy, masculine blend. When I gave the tip a little peck and pulled my head back I noticed a string of precum stuck on my lips. I traced it back and kissed him again. He groaned.

"Oh, sweet boy, another kiss, another kiss."

I loved knowing how much power I had over his pleasure, but also had no desire to withhold it. I'd always seen myself as someone who wanted to give pleasure like this, and now was my time. I opened my mouth over his tip and let it sink into my warm gob. He hissed.

"Just like that, baby, just like that. Suckle on Daddy. It'll make you feel good, just suckle on Daddy."

I continued to suck gently on his knob like the boy in the magazine. I felt so submissive while doing it, my head completely inside this man's long johns while he sat back and enjoyed my mouth. And that submissive feeling was unlike anything I'd experienced. The rush of listening to his sexual commands was like cooking for him times 10! This was incredible!

We were like this for a long time, probably over a half an hour. Me kneeling and suckling his tip, Craig holding my hands and coaxing me on. He was quiet and stoic for some parts, but other times he'd coo sweet things like how much he loved my dinner, and how good I was at taking his instruction.

"This is how it is between a boy like you and a man like me, okay, sweetheart. I have my needs and you have yours and we take care of each other. Would you like that, baby?"

I nodded my head in confirmation while suckling more. I did like our dynamic. Sure it was embarrassing for me to essentially take on the girl role, but I am the one who likes to wear panties, right? I knew I didn't want to be a girl, I just wanted to be me. And Craig seemed to like me so far, so I happily kept sucking him and looked forward to making his coffee in the morning.

Craig was kind the whole time and never made me go further than his cock head. He did say that another day we'd try going deeper and I felt a surge of euphoria knowing this wouldn't be the last time on my knees. Finally his tip had enough love and began to twitch. He didn't have a huge explosion, but rather poured a river of jism into my mouth. At first I was a little surprised. I thought he would've had the biggest orgasm ever seeing as how big his cock is, but then I realized the river still hadn't stopped.

I was guzzling and gulping and he was going, "Aaaaaahhhhhh". He came for almost 20 seconds and by the end I felt like I'd had another bowl of stew. We rested for a minute with me sucking out the last few drops then I pulled off and kissed his tip. For some reason I didn't think it was right to bring my head out until Craig told me, so I waited.

"You can come on out, baby. That was just what Daddy needed."

I pulled my head out and looked up at him shyly. I licked the milk remnants off my lips and hiccuped once. Craig brought his hand down and collected a little that I had missed then stuck his finger in my mouth for me to suck it off.

"Did you like that, sweet boy?"

I nodded.

"What do you say to Daddy after givin' you a little treat?"

"Thank you, Daddy." I whispered quietly.

It felt right to thank him for teaching me how to please him and being so nice about it. He could've taken me and been rough and cruel, but Craig was so gentle and sweet. I put my arms up to him without thinking; I just wanted to be close. He smiled and pulled me up off the floor then sat me in his lap. The top few buttons of his long johns were down and I could see his hairy chest. I nuzzled my face into it.

"Here, boy."

He handed me some water and I had a sip. Once he put it back on the ground, he used the same hand to tilt my chin up to him, then leaned in for my first kiss. And I mean FIRST kiss. I'd never even kissed a girl before! I was embarrassed it was with a man, but deep down I was actually happy about it. This is how it should be for me.

We made out and cuddled for a while and his beard was rubbing my face raw. It tickled and I kept giggling but he would just smile and rush back in to kiss me more. He was kissing my nose, my temples, my forehead, my chin, my cheeks; kissing every possible part of me.

"God, you're so fuckin' cute..." he grumbled while ravishing.

He dipped his face into my neck and sucked on the thin skin. I'd seen people with hickies before and knew they were the official sign of getting laid. I was elated that I was finally in that club, even if it was with a man. No, especially because it was with a man!

"Gotta mark my little boy up," he teased while giving me another. "Don't want no men on this mountain takin' you. No siree, you're my boy now and everyone's gonna know it. My boy..." he kept nuzzling and kissing me.

All the touching had both our cocks ready to cut diamonds, and I also recognized that I still hadn't cum. I figured there was no way Craig was going to suck my dick with him being such a man and all, and to be honest I didn't want him to. It just wouldn't feel right, that's not how we are together. But I did want to cum and wasn't sure how to make it known. I ground my little cock against the stomach of his shirt and he chuckled.

"Let's get you to bed, baby."

He scooped me up and I held onto his chest like a koala. He opened the tent and I noticed that it was a lot bigger than mine. There was even a little mattress so we wouldn't be on the hard ground. I was so grateful to be with Craig tonight. He opened the sleeping bag all while still holding me, then laid me down on my back. He pulled off my shorts and shirt, then stripped himself. Again I got to see his gorilla chest and it made me drool. Finally I had my very own Daddy.

"Kiss me again, baby boy."

He crouched and held his huge body over me with his elbows encasing my head. His fingers interlocked around my crown and I felt like I was in the safest place in the entire world. I'd never felt so at ease. I knew Craig would protect me in these woods.

Craig started to kiss from my head to my neck, then down my chest, and for the first time since we were together I got nervous. I froze up thinking about him sucking my cock, I just didn't want him to. I should have known not to worry, though, because Craig kept kissing right passed my cock and balls and instead grabbed my legs and folded them back against my chest.

"Such a pretty little pussy," he grunted while staring at it.

I was really confused by him calling it a pussy, and even a little hurt, but he didn't give me time to talk. He had already spread my cheeks wide open and buried his face into my pillows.

"Ooooooh! Craig!"

"Daddy!" he huffed.

"Sorry, sorry, Daddy!!"

I kept panting and moaning. His tongue flicked and lashed over my pink hole and the feeling was unreal. I didn't even know this was something people did! Putting their faces and tongues on butts! And buttholes! Or pussies as Daddy called it... I was upset he called it that, but thinking about it again it sort of made sense. I did know guys licked and kissed girl's pussies, and I knew it looked a lot like what Craig was doing right now. I was on my back with my legs open and he was eating my hole after I sucked his dick, just like a guy and girl do.

"Such a sweet little pussy, baby boy. I'm gonna clean it up tomorrow, too. Make you bare as the day you were born. Gonna give you a smooth little puss."

He flashed a possessive leer then sent his hairy face right back to its target. His long hair was sweating at the forehead and I thought again about how even though were both boys, he looks just how a man would look with a woman now. And I looked just how a girl would look. I decided to try saying it.

"Oh, Daddy, eat my pussy deeper!"

"HHHRRMMMMPPHH!" Daddy let out an animalistic growl when I said that and I knew he wanted me to refer to my hole as a pussy.

Daddy had tilted his head back and was staring at me, his usual smile replaced by pure hunger. I loved how intimidating he looked, especially because I knew he wouldn't do anything I didn't want; I trusted him. He had leaned one arm up to my head and was stroking my pussy up and down with his finger. We were face to face and he was switching between kissing me softly and staring at me.

"I'm gonna make this my little pussy, baby, you know that right?"

He kept stroking my wrinkled hole, slowly pushing his finger tip into me. I nodded at him nervously.

"Don't worry, baby, not tonight, you're too virgin. But later, it's mine."

He slid his middle finger into my hole and set it at the first knuckle. I'd never had anything in there before and the foreign object felt interesting, but kinda good. I loved the that he was still holding me protectively, yet taking my body how he wanted it. I couldn't do anything to stop him and just had to trust he wouldn't go too far. It was so erotic.

"Mmmmmm," I whimpered when he pushed in another knuckle.

"It's okay, baby, Daddy's got you. I won't do nothin' to hurt you, sweetie."

He kissed me again and jammed his finger in all the way. We stayed for a while as my pussy became accustomed to his digit, me on my back and Daddy sitting over me. It surprisingly didn't hurt, I guess since he was being so gentle and cause it's just a finger. It actually felt reaaaalllyy good. I loved being filled, which made sense to me because that's the natural thing for a pussy to be.

"Oh, Daddy!! It's so good!! Keep fingering my pussy!!"

He grunted and picked up the pace, really starting to scramble my eggs. He pushed up on a nerve bundle inside my walls and I let out a yelp.

"Eeeee!"

He nodded. "That's your pussy's G spot, baby. That's where Daddy makes you feel good. Want Daddy to touch it again?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Pleeeaaase!"

He kept rubbing it vigorously while hugging me. It was hard for me to touch my cock in this position but I really wanted to cum. I wasn't sure, though, if Craig would want me to jerk it. I never saw any of the boys in the magazine touching their own dicks. For the most part they were completely ignored. I think Craig understood what was happening, though, because he maneuvered us so our stomachs were sandwiching my cock. The stimulation was too much and soon I was creaming between us, though I shot far less volume than Craig.

"Mmmm, you creamed just like a girl on Daddy's fingers, baby."

He was kissing me all over and once my bliss had faded his comment fully sunk in. Did he think of me as a girl? I hated that thought and started to get teary eyed; I hid my face in his chest while sniffling.

"Oh, sweetheart, shhhh, no baby it's ok, it's ok."

He rubbed me and hugged me then turned us so we were on our sides facing each other. We were eye to eye and but I couldn't meet his gaze.

"...d-do... you really think of me... as a girl..." I finally got out.

"No, baby, no." He wiped my tears and gave me a nurturing look. "I know you're a boy, baby, don't worry."

"Then why do you call it my... p-pussy... and why... why did you say I came like a girl..." I kept crying.

"Baby... I know you ain't a girl. Hell, if you was a girl my stick wouldn't be pointing to midnight, let alone never settle when I'm around your cute little butt."

I giggled and was relieved at this. He continued.

"I know you ain't a girl... it's just that, well, sometimes for a guy like me it can be hard for us to uhh... come to terms, I guess you could say, with ourselves. A guy like me, who just thought he was gonna settle down and have a family like everyone else, well, when I realized it wasn't gonna be that way I got real hard on myself. I got to drinkin', I got to bein' hateful, and I moved back to West Virginia to live alone like a damn hermit. When I saw you, and when I see a guy like you and my boy in Nam, sometimes I think, just for a second, that maybe I could have a normal life like my mates do. Maybe I could have a little guy of my own that I love. Runnin' around my house and makin' my dinner, cleanin' my dishes. Suckin' on my cock when I tell him. A little wife of my own."

I recoiled at wife but he continued.

"Now you know I don't mean a real wife like a woman. I know yousa boy and I know you don't got a pussy. But seeing you grab my beer and light my smoke, and wrappin' your sweet lips around my fat rod just gets me to thinking; I can't help it. And when I opened your legs and saw that perfect little hole I thought, damn, well that right there's a pussy! And I don't mean it to be cruel-like, I just mean that it looks so pink and sweet and invitin' that I wanna fuck it, just like men wanna fuck real pussies. And when you came on my finger just like a little girl, well hell, I just about got on one knee and put a ring on you right there."

I blushed for the hundredth time today and he kissed me.

"So, babe, you think you're okay with that? If we stay together a bit more on this trail, you think you're okay with me treatin' you how I have been? I didn't mean to hurt you none, I promise."

My tears finally settled and I smiled genuinely at him. It was unfair of me to pretend like he was acting strange for calling my ass a pussy, especially when I'm the one who wears women's panties. I accepted that as Craig's "boy" I would effectively be his girl, and I was getting turned on as I thought about it more.

"Yes, Daddy, I'm okay with that. Thanks for explaining everything to me, I know it can be hard sometimes. But trust me, I get it. To be honest... I have a dirty secret of my own..."

Craig's eyebrow cocked with piqued interest.

"Go on, boy..."

"Well, ummm..."

I explained the magazine incident in detail and talked to him about my recent fantasies. He had moved my hands to his cock as we discussed and I could feel it throb and pulsate every time I said "panties". He must like boys in them, too! I giggled with excitement thinking about finally being a panty boy, but decided to leave out that I had brought some so I could surprise him. And frankly, I was terrified of wearing them in front of a man, even if it was Craig.

"So, boy... did ya bring any?" His eager face was like a teenager.

"Ummm... no... sorry. I was afraid of someone seeing me."

"Ah, hell, I would've loved 'em, but that's ok, boy."

"Really!" I covered my mouth after in embarrassment and he smiled back.

"Yup. Sure as hell would've loved to see that pretty little pussy just barely covered by a string."

I cringed a bit at him saying pussy while we weren't being intimate, but I was going to have to get used to it. Besides, he still hadn't touched my dick tonight and my hands were all over his. And his finger was still inside me. Fuck it, it's a pussy.

"Sorry, Daddy..."

"That's okay, sweetheart." He kissed my lips one more time and we fell asleep with me still holding his hard cock.

In the morning I got up before Craig and was just thinking. I saw his cock sitting there with a little morning wood and decided I wanted to warm my hands. I massaged it up and down for a while and realized I loved touching it, even more than my own. There was so much more to work with.

"Mmmm, that feels good, baby boy," Craig whispered.

I kept stroking him while watching his handsome, sleepy face. I felt an arm move around my body under my legs then inhaled when Craig's finger touched my hole again.

"Your pussy feel okay, baby?"

Craig had opened his eyes and we were looking at each other. He looked genuinely concerned for my pussy's well-being and it made me feel loved.

"Yes, Daddy."

"Good," he replied before pushing my head down to his raging cock.

I figured he wanted me to suckle him again so I did just like the night before. He put a hand on my head and he slowly worked me to get a little more in my mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmm, I love a little BJ in the morning," he contended as his faucet once again quenched me.

I was still suckling his wilting cock when I heard Craig snoring. I looked at my watch and saw it was only 6AM so I let him sleep while I went out to deal with breakfast. Before leaving the tent, I slinked back to my bag to grab a pair of panties, then snuck out to do my chores.

The morning air was brisk so I grabbed Craig's flannel. I felt like a girl in her man's work shirt and it really drove me wild. I cleaned up some of the beer cans from last night then got to work brewing coffee and made what I could for a campsite breakfast. When I heard a rustling from the tent, I quickly dropped the flannel and set myself on all fours with my back arched, pussy facing the tent. I wanted to pretend like I didn't know he was there.

I heard unzipping, then leaves crunching behind me. I popped my ass up as best I could while shaking; no one had ever seen me in panties and I was freaking out. I felt two hand smack both my cheeks hard and I yelped.

"MMMM!! Damn, boy! I oughta give you a spankin' for keeping these from me! But since you look so darn cute I'll let ya off. Besides, you'd probably like a little spanking, wouldn't ya, cutie."

I tried to turn back to see Craig but before I could he lifted me up, sat on the log, and lay me over his lap. He gave my cheeks a few sharp smacks, not hard enough to hurt, but enough to show he could do a lot worse if he wanted. I laughed and kicked and he brought me back to my butt on his lap. He hugged and kissed me.

"Well I can't say I woke up yesterday thinkin' I'd have a little panty boy making me breakfast today, that's for sure."

"And I can't say I thought I'd be cooking for a Daddy!" I giggled.

"I'm serious, though, baby, never feel like you need to lie to me. I'll always accept you, no matter who you are, boy. Promise me that."

"I promise, Daddy."

He kissed me again then told me to get back to making his breakfast with a smack to my ass.

"And some coffee, too, boy!"

We ate breakfast together with me on his lap. There wasn't much space for plates so I just put it all on one and he fed both of us. He was in his long johns and I was just in my panties; I didn't need the flannel since he was keeping me warm.

"You feel that, baby. Feel what you do to Daddy?"

He was pumping his cock up and down and it touching my butt. He put the plate on the ground and folded up his flannel then placed it on the floor in front of us. I was picked up and put on my knees.

"Come on, baby boy, let's get you a little warm milk for breakfast."

He opened the hole and I went back in to suckle.

"Thank you, Daddy," I said after he patted my head to let me know I could exit.

"I said I love a BJ in the morning, but what I really love is two! Let's get cleaned up now and head out. I'll do the tent and you can do the dishes. Sound good?"

"Yes, Daddy," I chirped.

We cleaned up and Daddy came out with some clothes for me to put on. I was sad to not just be in my panties, but he told me to wear them under my shorts and that it would be our secret. That made me happy. We'd fully packed and Daddy put his arm around my shoulder.

"You know, this is the first mornin' I haven't had beer in quite some time. And I ain't proud of that. You're damn good for me, boy."

He hugged and kissed me and I looked up at him.

"You're good for me, too, Daddy. Thank you for everything you've done. And umm... well... if you wouldn't mind... I hope I could stay with you a few more days..."

I was close to tears now realizing that my originally-planned trip was officially over. There was no way I was leaving Daddy yet, though.

"Boy, you think I'm lettin' your sweet ass go? Ha, you are one silly guy."

He picked me up and I held onto him again.

"So I can stay with you for a bit? I don't have any plans right now and don't want to leave you..."