On the Trail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry, boy, he don't mind none. Daddy just needs you to take care of him, and you need a little cream before we rest. Go on boy, suckle on Daddy."

I relented and started to suck on him; it's not like I could go anywhere. It made me feel better that John couldn't see me through the pants, but it still felt weird to have another man next to us.

"Sometimes Daddy needs you even when other people are around, baby. It's okay. John's a good man and I trust him around you. I know he ain't gonna try to take you from me. Just do your duty, little boy."

I nearly fell asleep sucking his tip because I was so tired. It felt really comfy, though, to lay my head down on his strong body. Eventually Daddy shook a little then I felt the familiar warmth of his tasty cream. I lapped it up and left my head in his pants. He didn't tell me to come out for a while and kept talking with John. I heard some noises: a belt, a zipper, pants falling, then Daddy going:

"Nice piece of meat you got there, partner."

"Thank you kindly. I always been fond of him. Never let me down before, that's for sure!"

Daddy finally brought my head out and I looked over at John. His pants were on the ground and his huge cock was sticking straight up. It was large and hairy like Daddy's, and I leapt into Daddy's lap to get away from it. They both chuckled.

"Ain't nothin' to be afraid of boy," Daddy assured me. "Just another man's cock. You can tell it's a man's cock and not a boy's on accounta how big it is, huh, baby?"

I nodded with embarrassment. He was clearly pointing out that both of them had far larger dicks than mine.

"Now John here is a real good guy. He's a nice guy who's been alone for a long time, and I think he deserves a little bit of love. Now I'm gonna set you down on your knees again in front of John. I want you to suckle on his tip like you would me, just like a good boy."

I had a brief internal freak out about sucking another man's dick, but it was hard for me to think with Daddy putting me on my knees. Looking up at John he was just as handsome as Daddy, and suddenly I didn't feel so afraid of suckling on him. Daddy's right, he's a lonely guy, and he fought for my country. He deserves a little appreciation and love, just like any man. I leaned forward and placed his tip in my mouth. It was a little smaller than Daddy's which kinda made me happy. My man was the alpha male.

"Oh god..." he let out as I moved my tongue over his slit.

"That's a good boy, sweetheart. You give him a nice little suck. You don't gotta worry bout nothin'."

I kept on sucking and Daddy continued with a smile, "by the way John, if you nut in my boy's mouth I'll rip your fuckin' balls off."

"I wouldn't dare, Craig. I respect a man's property," John sighed with pleasure.

It was weird hearing John say I was Daddy's "property", like I was chattel, and yet, the only reason I'm sucking him in the first place is cause Daddy told me to. If being Daddy's boy means I'm also his property then I guess I'm okay with that. To be honest the word made my pussy tingle.

"Shit, you got him wearin' panties!" John hooted when Daddy came around to take off the flannel. Now I was just in my G string on my knees in front of the two men.

"Sure do, brother. Always make my boys wear panties. I think it's proper."

"Of course, of course," John replied, as if he was taking notes on how to claim his own boy in the future.

Daddy could tell I was uncomfortable with John seeing my panties, especially after telling me it would be our secret, but I was glad he hadn't told John the truth of me bringing the panties on my own volition.

"Don't worry, baby," Daddy calmed me. "He don't mind. In fact, he's like me, an appreciator of little panty boys like yourself. You might even call us panty boy connoisseurs!"

"The hell does that mean, Craig?"

Daddy laughed while I moaned over John's johnson upon hearing the words from my magazine. I was really a panty boy now!

Daddy sensed John was gonna cum and pulled me off his dick. He put me back on his lap and we watched John finish himself off. He was sweating and smiling so much after I was sure he hadn't been sucked in years. Poor guy.

"God damn! That brought new life into me! Thank you, boy!"

"Told you it would. I've never felt better since meetin' him. The boy's lips are my damn remedy, and my seed is his," Daddy let John know.

I smiled and tucked my head back into Daddy's neck. They talked for a little more then Daddy brought me to the tent. John slept in a separate one which I was happy about. I wanted to just be in Daddy's arms. I got up in the morning before the two men and slipped out to make them food. I wanted to show John that I was Daddy's good boy, his good little bitch.

"Shit, you tellin' me you been wakin' up to this?" John asked Daddy when I handed them both their coffees in just my thong.

"Sure have been," Daddy replied while scooping me in his arm for a wet morning kiss. "Haven't touched a damn dish since I claimed him. Just how I like it," Daddy finished with a proud huff.

I got back to work over on some breakfast while they sat down and sipped their morning brew. I heard John say to Daddy:

"You know Craig, this might be the first morning I haven't slipped a little whiskey in my coffee in months. I feel like a brand new man today."

"I was in the same boat last week, brother. There's just somethin' about him. Makes me not want it no more."

"Cheers to that!"

They clinked mugs and I smiled at my role as the medic to their broken souls. It wasn't an easy task, and I'm sure it won't all be fun and games forever, but helping these guys out made me feel really good.

"Come on, pup, let's get you some cream for your coffee," Daddy joked after we finished eating.

He placed me down on the blanket that was now horizontal so both men had a chair in front of it. I moved over towards Daddy because I'd rather suck him, and I didn't want to humiliate him by not showing respect. He placed his tip in my mouth and I got to sucking. As he did that, he pulled my right hand from his thigh and moved it onto John's rod.

"He gonna do a little skiing, Craig?"

"I think he just might," replied Daddy.

I simultaneously sucked Daddy and jerked John while they leaned back and enjoyed. At one point, Daddy lifted my head and moved it over to John's dick. I resumed sucking and switched my left hand to jerk Daddy.

"I'm close, brother, take him back before I make you cut off my balls!" John yelped.

Daddy brought me back and I sucked him til he blew his load across my tonsils. John was about to cum all over the blanket but Daddy yelled at him and he jumped up to do it somewhere else. It started shooting before he could find a spot and jizz flew wildly through the air. Daddy and I cracked up while John gave a silly grin.

"I guess we'll be seeing you then," Daddy said somewhat sadly as we bid adieu to John.

I could see John sniffling as he replied, "sure, brother, here's my contact info if you ever wanna chat about life and what not. You two really helped me out, and I can't thank you enough for that."

I hugged John and told him, "you know... you should try going to New York City to find a boy. There's plenty of guys like me who love big rugged men, and I'm sure you could get you someone to cook you a nice meal."

He smiled wide when I said that and replied, "you know what, boy, I might just go on and try that. I been needin' to go on a little vacation outsida these mountains, and I think that might just be the place."

We all hugged and Daddy whispered to me how proud he was of how I treated John. He told me I made him so happy.

***

A few more days went by on the trail and we kept up our routine. We'd been out here for almost two weeks and Daddy told me we were coming up on his house soon. Even though I was sure I'd be able to stay there for at least a little while, I was terrified of leaving him. I knew I had to go back to school at some point, I wasn't going to miss my education, but I really didn't want to go.

To take my mind off things I tried to be the best boy I could. We fucked like rabbits, Daddy constantly moving my thong to the side to enter me wherever he wanted. He showed me how to rinse out my pussy with a little enema he brought handily, and I kept myself clean for the taking. Our sex had gotten more passionate and I learned that I loved when he was sort of rough, and even when he spanked my ass! One time took me over his knee again, but instead of his usual joke he didn't stop. He spanked and spanked til it actually hurt, then aggressively put me on my knees and told me to suck him.

"Deeper boy!" he commanded and I worked to accommodate his needs.

After gagging for a few minutes he ripped me up and bent me over the log. In seconds he was driving his rod in and out of me at full length, and I was crying out in pain and pleasure.

"Jerk your little cock, boy! Jerk it!"

I did and soon found myself bursting. My orgasm was explosive and each squirt was punctuated by his impaling serpent. After I cleaned him on my knees he put me on his lap and stroked my face.

"I'm sorry I was rough with you, boy. Sometimes Daddy just needs to use you, but it don't mean I don't like you. A man has needs, baby, you understand that."

I nodded and kissed his cheek.

"It's okay. We don't always have to go that rough, though, right..."

"Oh, baby, course not. Just sometimes when you look so cute I can't help myself."

That made me giggle and I understood why he did it.

Another night, when he told me we were just a day away from his cabin, we were laying in his sleeping bag and he was stroking my hair.

"You know boy..." Daddy started. I looked up at him. "I think I love you..."

He looked at me with the most sympathetic eyes and all I wanted to do was kiss him.

"Oh Daddy, I love you, too!" I cried into his arms.

We kissed and cuddled and he placed me on my back. He drew up my knees and entered me slowly, and we made the most intimate love we'd had yet. There was nothing but affection between us. We woke up the next morning and held hands the whole way to his house. We couldn't help but kiss every few minutes.

"Now we're actually at mi casa, mi little cutie!"

Daddy opened the back gate and we walked through a big back yard. I saw some ATV looking devices and a barn, and thinking about Daddy all on his own made me upset. I wanted to be here to keep him company.

"It's beautiful, Daddy," I admired as we entered his modest log cabin.

"Hell, she's small but I built her myself," Daddy said kicking the floor with humble pride.

We unpacked and settled in. Neither of us wanted to talk about my going home so we just went about the day as if we were going to be together forever. Daddy was a handyman and had a working water system so we took a real shower. It felt amazing to be fresh after so much time outside, and showering with Daddy was such a treat. We washed each other and he kissed me all over, even my feet!

"You're just the most perfect boy I've ever seen," he sighed. I couldn't tell if he was happy or sad.

I made us some dinner in his little kitchen and it was nice to use real cookware. He told me he'd get me some more pots and pans so I could get adventurous and I got anxious when he talked about the future. I cleaned up after dinner and he sat on his couch to watch some game that was on satellite. It felt like we were a real married couple.

"Oh, somebody's eager," Daddy chuckled when I ran to my knees in front of him after finishing up in the kitchen.

"Please can I have some cream Daddy," I pleaded. He obliged.

I sucked him with vigor, making sure that no matter what happened between us he would at least have memories for life of our time together. After he came I sat on his lap while we watched the game. I wasn't in the mood to cum, I just wanted him to hold me.

"Good night, baby, I love you," Daddy whispered as we drifted off to sleep.

"I love you too, Daddy."

Another week passed and I couldn't keep up the charade of us being a normal couple anymore. Summer was going to end and I had to go back to school.

"Umm.. Daddy..." I whispered at dinner one night.

"Yeah, baby?"

"Umm... you know how much I love you, and how much I love being with you here, but I'm going to have to go back to college in a month or so..."

Daddy set his fork and knife down and looked at his plate. He couldn't raise his eyes and when heard I tear plop into his bowl I knew why.

"Daddy..."

I came over to him and sat on his lap. I kissed him all over his face, and, for a change, wiped his tears away.

"Baby..." he looked at me with a trembling lip. "Don't leave me..."

He started breaking down then I did too. We were both crying and holding each other and couldn't make any words come out. Finally I calmed down and said:

"Daddy, this isn't goodbye. In fact, it's not even a little goodbye. I'm still here now, and if you'll let me, I'll stay for the whole summer."

"Of course I'll let you, boy! I need you!"

He sounded hurt that I'd even considered he wouldn't let me stay. I continued.

"And after I stay for the summer... well I've been thinking, maybe you could take a trip up to the Big Apple with me and stay for a while."

He looked up at me confused and shook his head.

"Daddy, Daddy," I soothed. "It's not so bad there, I promise. I know city people are a little different from what you're used to, but I think you might really like it out there. It would be good for you to have a change, to get out and do something. To meet new people, to be yourself, and I think you just might be able to do it there."

"You really think?" Daddy's glum look had brightened slightly.

"I know it, Daddy, I know it. I think you'd be surprised how many gruff men who like boys like me live there. I think you could make a lot of friends. I heard there's even a spot where some gay Nam vets hang out."

"Really?" He perked up again. He was almost smiling.

I kissed him before replying, "Really, Daddy, really. I even heard there's some real crazy clubs, like where the men bring their boys around in collars and leashes!"

I wasn't sure if that would be too much for him to hear but he replied hungrily, "you tellin' me I can show my boy off on a leash to my mates and ain't nobody gonna care? Hell, I think you just might've sold me, little guy."

I wasn't sure this was all true but I needed him there with me so I nodded. Finally our tears had both dried and he came in for a tender smooch.

"Boy, I don't think you'll ever know how much I love you. I'm not sure how you took my heart so quick, but I don't want you to ever give it back. It's yours now, sweetheart, and I hope you treat it right."

"Of course I will, Daddy, I love you."

He carried me off his lap into his room, our room, and we made passionate, makeup love.

Summer was coming to a close and we were both feeling giddy about the future. Though there was bound to be plenty of roadblocks and hazards coming, we were both excited to overcome them together.

"You ready to get on the road, sweetheart?" Daddy asked while holding my bag.

"Yes, Daddy, let's go! Classes start soon!"

We drove together in his pickup truck up through dusty paths.

"Ha! I used to sing this shit when I got homesick," Daddy chuckled when he turned on the radio to John Denver's "Take Me Home, Country Roads".

"West Virginiaaaaa, mountain mommaaa, take me home, country road," we sang together while holding hands.

We ate at diners the whole way up and stayed at motels. Daddy paid for everything.

"You're my boy and a man takes care of his boy. Don't you go worryin' about me. I get my check from the government, and I even got me a little saved up. I'll be okay. I'm frugal, as you city people say. See, I'm smarter than you may think!" he said proudly. I'd never once thought of him as stupid.

We finally made it to New York City and Daddy was in awe at the size of the buildings.

"I ain't seen skyscrapers in while, boy, and I don't think I ever seen ones like this.".

His eyes were so glued to the window I was afraid we'd crash. When we finally pulled up to the cheap place he'd decided to rent on a monthly basis, my joy was palpable. I had met a man, fallen in love, and even somehow roped him into following me home. We were so good for each other I knew we shouldn't be apart.

I decided to stay at his place for the week before school so we could fuck nonstop. When the lease on my new studio apartment started, Daddy helped me move in and we christened the bed. Afterwards we lay back on the pillows and Daddy grabbed a smoke. I lit it for him and laid my head on his hairy chest. He kissed my hair before sucking in another puff.

"I'm so happy, boy, you know that?" I looked up at him and he finished, "I love you."

"I love you, too, Daddy, and I'm so happy."