On the Trail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, don't cry. You're not leaving Daddy. I got plenty of food, and my place ain't too far from here. I got me a little cabin out in the woods, I just like to come camping when I really need to be alone. But right now there's nothin' I'd rather be than with you."

We headed out for another hike, this time further in the direction of his cabin.

"I just leave right out the back and walk. There's a road near my house that brings you to a town, but I just do mosta my shit myself."

His self-sufficiency and mastery of the land was so impressive. I'd never really met a gay guy, at least not that I knew of, who wasn't the stereotypical type, so this was all new to me. He showed me that gay guys come in all different shapes and sizes, and that maybe I could be a man like Craig, too, one day, even if I'm queer. I'd never thought I could be before.

We held hands while we walked down the path and my legs were feeling stronger. Craig sometimes slipped his hand into my shorts to grab my cheeks and play with my panties. We passed a small group at one point and Craig whipped his arm off me. It was awkward but I understood why he did it, especially in these parts. A few minutes later his arm was back and we saw another group. This time I could sense his internal debate, then he stoically maintained his position as we passed. To be honest they weren't very intimidating and I'm sure that played into his strategy. Nonetheless, I was really proud of him, and myself, for just living, "not hurtin' nobody," as Craig said.

"I'm gonna be honest with you, boy," Craig started as we ambled down the path. "When we pass some people, and I'm the only one who knows you have your little panties on, and I know you're my boy, I just get so hard I could ram a fuckin' door."

I leaned up into him and put my hands on his chest.

"I love it, too, Daddy. Even if it makes me nervous."

"I won't tell no one our secrets, baby."

I loved that he said "our" secrets. My hands moved from his chest down to his pants and he started cupping my butt.

"Might need me a little piece of peach pie right now, baby."

"Oooo, please, Daddy, eat me!"

"Eat what, baby?"

"Eat my pussy! Eat my pussy!"

He growled and dragged me over to a tree. He put me hands up on it then yanked my pants down.

"Stay on the tree, boy!" He barked before slamming his face into my bum.

I ground back against his beard feverishly to savor every scratch. At one point he put his hands under my butt and was holding me up completely while I sat directly on his face. I bucked and humped, so eager to touch my raging rod. He slipped a wet finger in my in my pussy and finally I couldn't take it anymore. I still felt wrong touching it without permission so I begged:

"Daddy, please can I jerk my cock! Please!"

"Yes, boy," he huffed, "thank you for asking."

"Thank you, Da-" is all I got out before a garbled jumble of vowels. I squirted on the tree, and as I calmed down I found it kind of hilarious that I had done that.

"Just givin' back to mother nature, baby," Daddy smiled.

Before he let me get off the tree, Daddy covered my body with his. His hands were pawing at the bottom of my jean shorts and he was thinking about something.

"These shorts ain't short enough, boy," he huffed while grabbing at his belt.

I heard a blade flick and gasped but he just told me to stay still while denim tore somewhere just below my bum. With my hands still up on the trunk Daddy finally stepped back and I felt material fall to the earth.

"Check 'em out, baby boy."

I looked down and saw his handiwork. They were cut so short that the pockets were coming out of the bottom. I checked my butt and saw the shorts were riding up high and filled out nicely. I blushed at how much I liked them.

"Umm... thank you, Daddy. But won't people see?"

"Were goin' into deep woods soon, boy. Shouldn't be no one around. Besides, you're my boy, right? I'm your Daddy. You do what I say and I protect you no matter what, right?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Thank you for asking me to jerk off, by the way, boy. I didn't tell you yet, but another rule between Daddies and boys is that boys don't touch their cocks unless their men say so. Now I don't foresee that bein' a problem between us, do you, baby?"

"No, Daddy, I'd never!"

"I know, now let's get to a stream and get you all cleaned up."

We walked to a different portion of the same river from yesterday and dipped in again. This time when we got out, Daddy lathered some Dr. Bronner's soap over my butt and cock. He flicked out a razor blade and ran it all around my mostly hairless taint, cock, balls, cheeks, and hole.

"I know you ain't got much here, but I don't want none. You hear me? I like my boys smooth down there. I think it looks nice, and I think it's appropriate seein' as how you cook and clean for me, and suck on my cock. That alright with you, boy?"

"Yes, sir," I said somewhat dejectedly. My mood lifted rapidly, though, when I felt his and my fingers graze through my now bald cleft.

"Ooooo!"

"You like that, huh, boy. You like havin' a smooth little pussy for Daddy?"

"Mmmhmmm..."

He kissed my neck and back then brought his lips to my pucker. He gave it a long french kiss, then rammed two fingers in it. I winced as he stood back up behind me, holding his other hand lightly around my throat.

"I love the sight of hairless pussy, boy. Especially wrapped around my cock."

He jammed his fingers deeper and deeper into me and the stretching was a lot but still felt good. I squirmed in his arms and he easily kept me still. Finally he pulled his fingers out then shoved them in my mouth.

"Can't wait to fill you with my rod, boy. You excited?"

I nodded nervously. It sort of terrified me that I knew he could fuck me whenever he wanted, but I also loved it. I wanted his fingers, or something even thicker, back inside me ASAP. We redressed and I looked like a real queer in my short shorts. Daddy thought I looked so cute, though, and I think it's just my own self-hating that was getting me down. I perked up when he complimented my bubble butt slipping out of the bottom.

"Let's rest here for the night, baby," Craig said when we reached a plateau.

He set up the tent again and I got to work on dinner. He had me light him a cigar on his lap but didn't ask me to get him any beer tonight. I was proud of him.

"Baby, you want some dessert?" Daddy asked while I cleaned up.

He'd opened his pants and the tent he had formed looked so inviting. I wanted to hop right in.

"Yes, Daddy, one minute! Just finishing up!"

"Course, baby, wouldn't wanna keep you from your little chores."

When everything was clean I came over and knelt back on my favorite blanket. Craig leaned down to give me a big kiss before ushering my head into his onesie. While I suckled, I could tell Craig was trying to get more of his dick in my mouth.

"Here," Craig lifted and repositioned me so he had better access to my throat.

He pushed deeper and I gagged. We tried again and slowly I got in a rhythm of sucking beyond just the head. Daddy told me he wanted me to try to get halfway tonight, so we worked for a while til I could get there. He taught me how to breathe through my nose so it'd be easier and I thought about how he could kill me if he just plugged my nostrils. It's scary how easily he could kill me, even in sexual situations, but it's his gentle demeanor and ability to withhold himself that turned me on even more.

"Up we go," he said while lifting me off the floor.

He sat me on his lap facing the fire and his dick was sticking out of his long johns between my slim thighs. It was rubbing on my panties.

"You want me to take you a little further tonight, baby?"

Daddy was rubbing his penis all around my butt and I knew what he meant. I really did want him to fuck me, but I was just so scared it would be painful.

"Umm.. yes, Daddy. It's just... I really don't want it to hurt..." I sniffled as tears came back.

"Shhhhh, Daddy'll never hurt you. You know that. We'll take it slow, you'll see. I think you're really gonna like it, baby."

"Okay..."

He told me to go grab the Crisco from our supplies. I brought it back and he said to get on my knees to oil his rod.

"You gotta put it on, baby. That's a boy's job."

I slicked him up then he lifted me back to his lap. He turned me to the fire again and pulled the string of my panties to the side to introduce his dick to my pussy.

"Say hello, baby. Give it a little wink."

He pushed it tip up and I squeeze my ass muscles on top of it. My wrinkles winked and Daddy was moaning. I think lust overtook him because he started pushing me down without much warning.

"Ooooo! Daddy!"

He seemed to know what he was doing, though, and left half of his crown inside my hole. It felt so fucking huge compared to his fingers and it was hard to adjust. My sphincter was tight but his relentless breach ensured I opened. He continued until the whole head was in.

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" I squealed while kicking and flailing. He chuckled and held me up by my waist.

"That's just the head, baby. You're okay."

We stayed with just the tip in for a long time and Daddy tweaked my nipples. I got more comfortable and started to sit down on my own, until about one more inch was in. The tip of his cock was now rubbing a little on my prostate.

"Mmmmmmm..." I sighed when I felt them connect.

"See, baby, Daddy's gotta go deep to hit your G spot. You think you're okay with a little more?"

I nodded my head vigorously, I wanted him to hit it again. He pushed me down more and yelped but he stopped at another inch.

"Almost halfway there, baby. Feel okay?"

"Yes, Daddy, yes!!"

He picked me up until the tip had almost out, then brought me back down to halfway. I squealed but he lifted me again before I could complain. Then he sat me down again, this time a little faster. I wanted to say something but he brought it out before I could. He repeated this and repeated this until my pussy was starting to stretch easily over his engorged mass. The assault on my prostate felt incredible and I wanted to touch my cock. I knew I'd cum immediately.

"Ummm... Daddy... can I touch my cock?"

"Not yet, baby. Few more minutes and Daddy'll let ya."

He kept bouncing me until finally I felt hair touching my bum cheeks. My insides were full as hell but it really didn't hurt much. His technique was so smooth, and I think deep down I was ready for this. When I got all the way to his pubes Daddy pulled me even further and now it really hurt.

"Daddy!!"

"Shhhhhh..." He kept me at that deep point and I didn't think I could take it. He wouldn't let me move, though.

"Jerk off now, baby, touch your little boy dick."

"Thank you, thank you!"

I grasped and furiously jerked. The deep pain had gone away, even though he was still fully lodged, and was replaced by a spiritual fullness. I felt complete. I laid my head back into Daddy and masturbated while squeezing my pussy muscles all along his cock. He didn't even move me up and down, he just kept me sitting, completely stuffed. I busted after about 30 seconds of jerking and it was mind-shattering. My body shook and writhed, my brain released doses of chemicals I'd never even come close to from my hand, or even Craig's fingers.

"I'm cummin' too, baby," he bellowed as a flood drenched my guts.

We sat for another minute before Craig peeled me off his lap. His cock was surprisingly clean, probably on account of our light diet, and I was glad we didn't have an incident. Craig put me back on my knees for a second and had me look up at him.

"You were such a good boy, baby. So fuckin' perfect. Now give your man a little suck then say thank you, and we can head off to bed. You gotta clean me up, baby. Don't worry I don't see nothin' on there. And tomorrow Daddy's gonna give you a little somethin' to keep that pussy squeaky clean for me."

I gave him a quick lick to get the jizz left on his cock then he picked me up and carried me in the tent. We didn't do anything else sexually, but before we fell asleep Craig whispered:

"You know, babe, I'm not sure I remember the last time I went a day without a drink. And I didn't even want one, didn't even think about it. Thank you, boy."

He kissed me again and we fell asleep with my face buried in his neck. At about 3 in the morning I felt Craig's hard dick between my cheeks. I could tell it was slimy, probably from him lubing it up. I realized what he wanted and was scared. I didn't know if I could take him again this soon. Craig lifted my leg and pulled my body back to him. He slipped the tip up and down my pussy hole.

"Don't worry, baby, Daddy'll take you slow. I just need a little lovin' right now and it's a boy's duty to give himself to his man."

He pushed the tip into my hole and I squeaked. Once it docked, he covered my mouth with one hand and brought his other arm around my chest. He held me close as his cock slowly sank inside of me. I squirmed and shook the whole time but he just shushed me and kept going. When we got half of it in he pulled out then sunk back to the same spot. I moaned when he hit my prostate. He repeated this for a while until I reopened, then sent himself to the hilt with a couple powerful thrusts. I tried to reach down to grab my cock, even though I hadn't asked permission, but Daddy's held them in place.

"None of that right now, boy. This is for Daddy. Sometimes you just have to take it. Okay?"

"Yes, Daddy, sorry..." I whispered.

He huffed and kept fucking me until he shot again. When he pulled out he grunted and pushed my head down to his dick. I didn't think he was gonna make me clean it in the middle of the night, but I guess a boy has his duties. He pulled me back up, gave me some water, then planted passionate kisses across my face. I nuzzled in close because I was embarrassed. He'd just fucked me and made me suck him and I didn't even get to cum. I felt used, but I also kinda liked it.

The next morning we headed out and hiked until we found another site. I was comfortable in my shorts and we hadn't seen a soul all day.

"This look like a good spot to you, baby boy?"

"Looks perfect, Daddy."

We set up camp and were relaxing when we both heard a rustling in the bushes. Daddy quickly lifted me off his lap and put his flannel on me since I was just in my panties. I buttoned it up to cover myself while Daddy stood behind me with an arm over my chest and his other hand on the knife in his belt. A large mountain man who looked like Craig walked up with a nervous smile.

"Howdy there partner. Mind tellin' me what you're doin' coming up on my here campsite?" Daddy questioned the man threateningly.

"Hey, I don't mean no harm, I promise," he said with raised hands.

Daddy squinted to identify if he was a predator. He was in full survival mode and was holding me tightly. I felt so safe with him and was glad I wasn't alone. Who knows what this man might have done otherwise.

"You a vet?" asked Daddy after reading the man's ball cap.

"Yes, sir. Served in '68. Lived through the Tet Offensive in Saigon. Seen some brutal shit out there."

"Me too, brother, me too."

The man walked closer. "Name's John. I'm just hikin' round these parts like the two of ya. I don't mean no harm, promise."

Daddy eased his hand off his belt.

"Name's Craig, and this here's my boy. Now if you got any problems with that you can send your ass right back to where you came from. If not, feel free to have a seat and my boy'll get you some stew. It ain't right to leave a fellow brother with an empty stomach."

Daddy was holding me very affectionately so there was no way this man could misconstrue our relationship.

"Trust me, I ain't got no problems with the both of ya. Hell, if I'm honest, I'm one of ya, too," he said sheepishly.

Daddy relaxed much more upon realizing the man wasn't a bigot, and was probably a whole lot like himself: fighting an internal war in isolation after suffering so much trauma during combat. I felt sort of sad; these guys didn't deserve that burden.

Daddy invited the man to our camp and he set up his tent. I still had on the flannel but Daddy told me not to mind putting any pants on. I was confused but followed his lead as I always did. John set up a chair near the fire and I brought him over a bowl of stew. He thanked me a took a nip from his whiskey.

"Thank you, boy. Wish I had someone like you to cook for me," he chuckled. Daddy didn't like that and wrapped his arms around me possessively on his lap.

"You want some?" He offered whiskey to Daddy.

"Nah, I'm off that right now. Haven't been needin' it lately, not since I got my boy."

Daddy ruffled my hair and I was proud that I was helping him get out of his slump. They chatted for a few minutes and got to talking about life in Nam.

"I take it you had yourself a boy out in the jungle?" asked Daddy.

"Yes I did. Just wish he was half as cute as yours."

Daddy pulled me back in close but John assured he was just teasing.

"Yup, I had me one. Little guy was crying on the first night so I came over to give him a shoulder. He was a real softie, not made out for war. I helped keep him safe, and then he started helping me out some, too. He told me he wasn't gay, but I sure has hell wasn't the one suckin' any dick!"

Daddy chuckled at that. John continued drunkenly.

"When we got back home I told him I wanted to be with him, even though I didn't know how we would. He gone and yelled at me, tellin' me I was some sort of faggot and that he wasn't. We was both cryin' and hittin' each other, then he gave me one last hug and I never saw him again."

I started tearing up. I was so grateful I hadn't experienced unrequited love from a man who couldn't be himself.

"He says he wasn't gay, but the way he used to sleep in my arms, the way I used to hold him, how I used to whisper to him and tell him I loved him and he'd smile back and say he loved me, too. I know he was just afraid."

"It's hard for some people," said Daddy.

"Course it's hard! But ain't nothin' good ever been easy! He went off after and found himself a little wife. A little lady. Ha, the thought of him fuckin' pussy makes me laugh. Little guy loved takin' it in his."

Daddy smirked again.

"Yea he got him a little lady. I tried to also, but I just couldn't do it. I tried and tried but I knew I'd never be able to. I couldn't tell the truth, but I also couldn't lie."

The three of us were somber now. We all understood the unique and often difficult experiences that come with being "different", and it was probably the first time John had said some of this stuff out loud. I'm sure it was cathartic for him.

"Well if it makes you feel any better, look at me!" exclaimed Daddy to lighten the mood. "Shit, just last week I was feelin' like you. Down and out. Sick of the world. Then I got me this boy and everything's been brighter since." He kissed me lovingly, obviously unafraid to show off in front of John.

"Hell, if I had me a boy like him I'd never leave bed! You'd have to drag me outta there. That little guy'd always be filled in some typa way or another!"

Daddy laughed with John and replied, "trust me, I wish I could live inside him!"

I blushed deeply but also liked the compliment. I knew Daddy wasn't being mean, he was just talking about what men talk about. I didn't have much to contribute so I cuddled in closer to Daddy and fell asleep to the sound of their reminiscing. I woke up a little later and they were still by the fire.

"Ah, just like I told you, John. My boy needs a little warm milk before bed."

He kissed me then brought me down to my knees on the blanket it front of him. I was a little disoriented but too sleepy to think much. Daddy stuck my head right into his long johns then placed his tip directly in my mouth. I realized what was happening and tried to move away but Daddy held my head still.