All Comments on 'On the Trail'

by principessa07

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Well Done

A very erotic tale with an unexpected twist at the conclusion. Extremely well written by a younger author.

thanks

walkingeaglewalkingeagleabout 17 years ago
Great Job! Extremly erotic, very sexy!

Great job! Super exciting! Will there be a sequel?

slyc_willieslyc_willieabout 17 years ago
Short and Sweet

Would have liked to see a bit more, but you did a great job of giving us some character and maintaining the thrill of voyeurism. I'll be looking out for more.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

sort of similar situation. My wife and I were backpacking the Pacific Crest Trail, naked whenever possible, stopping to fuck whenever we had the opportunity. Not many other people on the trail, so we made lots of fuck stops. During one such stop we noticed a lone female hiker stopped about 50 meters up the trail, watching us from behind some brush. We finished, moved on, and a couple of miles later, stopped again and saw her watching us again. This time we waved to her and called to her to hike with us. Now caught, she met up with us and she continued the next few days with us. She joined us in our nudity but did not share in the fucking. My wife and I continued our fuck stops, but now "Susan" got a much closer view and took care of herself whilst watching us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous