On the Waterfront

Story Info
New deckhand knows all the right knots.
1.4k words
3.97
5.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sailing has always been my favourite hobby and after my last outing that is not going to change any time soon. I'd put a card on the marina noticeboard asking for any experienced sailors who wanted to crew my catamaran with me to call me and several people had phoned. Belinda was the only woman and, hoping for more than just a crewmate, I arranged to meet her. She was a beach babe personified, blonde, trim, above average height and dazzling smile. Her ex owned a boat similar to mine and she'd often sailed with him so was an ideal crewmate. Over a coffee we agreed to meet the following day at 8a.m. and head out into the Gulf for a few hours.

Late May in Clearwater was a virtual guarantee of good weather for sailing and when 8a.m. passed with no sign of Belinda I was cursing the missed time on the water. My phone pinged shortly after 8 with a message that she'd overslept and would be with me by 8:30, not an auspicious start. When she arrived, without any apology, we quickly got sorted out and motored out of the marina and, once out on the Gulf, hoisted the sails and cut the engine. The management of the boat once everything was set up was easy and I told Belinda if she wanted to relax, have a coffee, sunbathe whatever to go ahead. I was happy navigating and trimming the sails and soon she appeared, drink in hand and crawled out onto the mesh between the hulls and lay down on her front, seemingly fascinated as the water slipped past below her.

We' d been holding a steady course for about 30 minutes and I needed to turn to port and make the next run of our box like route. I knew what was coming but Belinda was caught unawares as I tacked and the wave direction changed, causing the nose to dip into the water and a heavy spray to cascade over the bow, soaking her as it foamed over the mesh she was laid on. Her shriek of surprise brought a smile to my face, pay back for her late arrival.

"I thought you were experienced , don't you know the mesh is there for a reason, it gets wet" I shouted from the cockpit.

" Now I remember, but it's been a while and I was half asleep" she said , balancing on her hands and knees as sea water dripped from her clothing and hair. "Don't suppose you have any dry clothes?"

"No, but if you tie your stuff on the rigging it will soon dry and I promise not to look while your waiting", an unlikely statement but worth a try.

To my amazement she shrugged her shoulders and turned her back to me then stripped off and arranged her clothing to dry. Initially she lay on her front ,legs together, but the rocking off the boat caused her to spread her feet to maintain her position and from the helm I was treated to a view of her shaven pussy. I called to her asking if she minded if I set the auto steer and joined her for a while. She raised one arm and beckoned me forward and I was soon stretched out beside her. "You'll get tan lines if you don't get your shirt off" she said.

"I don't have any yet " I said " I always sunned naked with my previous crew mate".

She laughed and watched as I stripped off, my erection meant I had to lay on my back and Belinda rolled over so she was also on her back. "Hope another wave doesn't come and knock you overboard, not sure I could handle this alone and come back for you " she said.

"You're right" I said " we should both be wearing a safety line, clipped on, should have been since we set off, my fault entirely. Well done for reminding me."

I jumped up and went to the locker where my spare lines and safety gear was stowed, returning with two harnesses and lines with clips spliced to them. She took one look at the harness and pulled a disapproving face, " That is so going to give me sore shoulders and a weird tan, isn't there some other way?"

I slipped my harness on and clipped to the cable running down the side of the starboard hull before turning to reply, "Sure, I could tie you in a more comfortable way that would still keep you safe, from falling over board anyway, not to sure how safe you'd be from me once your tied up!"

The rebuttal I expected didn't come, instead she held out her wrists and arched an eyebrow, inviting me to tether her and giving me her acknowledgement of the unspoken consequences. I used a bowline around her waist leaving a reasonable length of rope before tying off to the safety line with two half hitches that would slide and allow some movement. She laid back down and stretched her arms wide inviting me to increase her restraints so I used two shorter lengths to bind each wrist, forming a reef knot around each wrist and attaching her arms to two rigging eyes with two more double half hitches.

She athletically bent her legs, bringing her ankles up towards her shoulders and I was able to hook her calves beneath her outstretched arms. Belinda mimed the word yoga as I stared in amazement at her contortions. Her pubis was totally exposed and glistening in the sun, too tempting to resist, so I knelt and used my tongue to penetrate her core, lapping up the sweet juice which oozed from within. Her clit became swollen as I teased her lips with my tongue and my attention turned to the love button as it distended further. the resultant orgasm was epic, grinding against my mouth as her hips lifted from the mesh we were laid on.

The hypersensitive feeling many women experience after orgasm seemed not to affect Belinda as I used my thumbs to pull her labia aside and pushed my tongue into her sopping crevice. I could feel her vaginal walls contracting around my tongue as her second peak arrived and she produced more juice for me to drink down. I moved to kneel beside her and coated her nipples with the love juices smeared across my face, continuing to keep her pussy excited with my probing fingers. She was wriggling, but not in any attempt to break free, just sexual tension driving her wild. " Please fuck me, I can't wait any longer" she said beseechingly.

Never one to keep a lady waiting I positioned myself as though doing a press-up and aimed my ramrod stiff cock between her glistening lips. Slowly I let my pelvis sink down, burying my cock in her moist depths. She sighed with unspoken delight as I pistoned my stiff member into her. The only contact point was my meat in her sandwich and all physical sensation was concentrated there which soon brought me to the boil and I held myself fully immersed as I pumped my seed into her.

As my cock softened I carefully withdrew and struggled to a standing position. Our mixed fluids were shining on my length and a thread of gloopy liquid hung down from the tip, Belinda licked her lips and opened her mouth inviting me to slake her thirst with our elixir. I knelt astride her chest and she bent her head forward and engulfed me, her tongue swabbing the juices from my sodden sausage. The ministrations soon had me hard again and I resumed the press-up position as she swallowed my hardness. My second eruption was less in quantity but the sensation was even more thrilling as Belinda swirled her tongue around my helmet and drank my spunk.

It was time to change course so I freed Belinda from her constraints and disengaged the auto steer as my still naked crewmate worked the sails. Once we were heading on the correct course Belinda joined me in the cockpit and we cuddled up and chatted as we headed back to the harbour. She had definitely passed her crew check and had the position for as long as she wanted, "But not always the same position," she cheekily pointed out when I told her.