Floating

Story Info
Showing off at a float spa.
1.6k words
4.23
12.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Floating in the dark. Eyes closed, quiet music in the background. Warm and relaxed. It was as if I was in another place, far away from the world. Then my head bumped against the edge of the pod again.

I'd never been to a float spa before, so I wasn't sure what to expect. It was an interesting experience to be closed into this egg shaped pod to float in the darkness. There was enough salt in the water to be sure I wouldn't sink to the bottom and some other ingredients to make my skin feel as if there was a little bit of gel covering me from head to toes. When the cover was closed and the dim blue light turned off the darkness was complete. Even with my eyes open, there was nothing to be seen. It was almost as if my eyes weren't actually open at all. The float was a full hour. That's a long time to be alone in your own head, but eventually I got very relaxed.

That's when my mind started to wander. Here I was in this spa, in a room all by myself, completely naked. I'm not generally a spa kind of guy. I had no idea if this was a normal thing to do or not. Being naked someplace other than home or a hotel room is not something I've done... much. I have started to discover that I enjoy it though. Not just for the sake of being naked, but for the chance that a woman will be interested in what she sees.

I'm taller than most people think. I'm six foot five, but I tend to spread my feet wide apart and hunch down when I'm talking to people. They often don't realize how tall I am. Most of the time I'm happy to be as tall as I am. That day, floating in the tank and bumping back and forth between the top and the bottom it was ruining my sense of being someplace else. Every time I started to think I could float away to someplace far away I'd bump the side and come right back to the pod.

When my time was up I got out and took a quick shower to rinse all the liquid from the pod off, got dressed and headed out of the room.

Linda the spa manager was the only person working that afternoon. It was the middle of the week and things were slow enough that she didn't need anyone else on hand.

"How was it? Did you like your float?" She was sitting behind the main desk reading on her tablet when I walked out.

"It was interesting, but every time I thought I could just float away I bumped my head or my feet."

"There's a ton of room in there!" She seemed genuinely surprised. "You should have stabilized yourself a little bit and you shouldn't have touched anything."

"Yeah, that didn't really help. I don't have much clearance in there," I held one hand over my head as if that was somehow a good way to show her.

"Oh, come on. It's not that close," she set her tablet down and stood up behind the desk.

"Actually it is." I put my hand down and gave her an apologetic half grin. "Sorry, there are lots of things that don't come in my size. Float pods are one of them I guess."

She tilted her head to the side a little and quirked one eyebrow. "I don't believe it."

I was a little taken back. I turned and took a few steps back toward the room waving one arm in that direction, "I know they look big and need that huge room with a shower in it and all but the actual space inside the pod isn't that big."

As I turned my head back I realized she'd come around from behind the desk and was striding purposefully into the pod room. "There is a ton of space in these things." She was standing there looking at the pod as if it were somehow making her argument for her.

I stepped back into the room with her. I had a thought that would probably get me into trouble. I took a chance.

"It bugs me that you don't believe what I'm telling you."

"It just doesn't make sense to me," she said "I never hit anything in there."

I decided to take the chance. "Fine. I can prove it." I stepped to the side near the little table and chair in the room. I kicked my shoes off under the chair and pulled my shirt over my head. I turned and glanced back at her to see how she was reacting.

She hadn't turned back around yet. She was still staring at the water as if she could measure it in her mind. I went for it and pulled my shorts off, tossing them onto the chair. I was completely naked again, only this time I wasn't alone in the room. My dick sprang upward. I was very excited to be naked, even if she still had all of her clothes on. I walked past her, stepped up over the edge of the pod and settled onto my back in the water. I was floating on my back again, this time with my erection pointing directly up and the top of the pod. I was so hard. I could barely keep my hand from reaching up and stroking away.

Linda uncrossed one arm and started to gesture toward the pod. Only then did she seem to realize what I had done. She stopped mid gesture with her mouth hanging slightly open. She blinked and then allowed her eyes to travel down along my body. She didn't look away from my dick and I twitched with excitement. I could feel my pulse as it throbbed there.

"I... uh..." She seemed at a loss for words and just continued to stare at me.

"Look at my feet." I directed her. I touched my feet against the end of the pod. "Now look up here above my head" and I moved one hand to the top of my head, brushing it against the top end of the pod.

She took a few seconds glancing up and down, then settled again on my rock hard erection. "I see what you mean," she hesitated and started again, " I think you might have a problem closing the top of the pod now too." She looked back up at my eyes and smiled a wide, wicked smile. "Now that you've been back in the pod you're going to have to take another shower to wash off. That will take a lot of soap." She waved an arm toward the shower in the corner of the room.

I got up and stepped out of the pod. My dick bobbed as I walked over to the shower and turned on a stream of hot water. Stepping under the water I grabbed a handful of the available shower gel and started rubbing it over my chest and stomach. Linda was staring. She reached out to her right and grabbed the chair placed there for people getting dressed. She glanced away only long enough to set my things aside and position the chair so she could sit and stare directly at me.

I grabbed a little more of the gel. She sat down in the chair and leaned back. I slid my hands across my body again and then used one hand to grab my shaft. I strained even harder now that I'd actually touched myself. I was very close to coming right then. I was so turned on that she was sitting and watching me. Here I was completely naked and stroking one out for her. I gripped the base of my dick, cupping my balls a little as I pushed forward. Then I started to use the slippery gel to stroke up and down the full length of my dick. I was taking long, slow, easy strokes. Once or twice I allowed my hand to slide up over the head, but then went right back down to the base. I could feel the slippery gel helping my hand slide along. I closed my eyes imagining Linda naked and helping. I tightened my grip and started to breathe harder.

My long, easy strokes became shorter. I picked up the pace and moved my hand faster and faster. I could feel my balls begin to tighten up. I knew I was close. There was a building feeling, a desperate need for release. I stroked harder and faster. I opened my eyes and saw Linda staring directly at my crotch. I took a final, desperate stroke and shot a load of cum harder and further than I had ever before. It was almost far enough to reach her sitting in the chair. I shuddered and relaxed my grip, giving myself a few more strokes as more cum finished things off.

I stepped back and let the warm water of the shower rinse me off, slowly taking all the soapy suds down the drain.

Linda sat quietly for a moment. When she looked up her eyes were wide. "I've never watched a guy do that before. It was hotter than I thought it would be. Thank you for that."

"Do you believe me now?"

Linda grinned and said, "You don't seem to understand how much room is really in one of these pods. I'll have to show you..." and she started to pull her shirt over her head.

It was going to be a fantastic afternoon.