On the Way to a Tokyo Life

Story Info
Expats-Taking their Sex and Love life abroad.
3.4k words
2.77
8.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the Way to a Tokyo Life

William moved to Tokyo in the 1980s with his new wife May. He worked for an Investment Bank. Western firms were just starting their Asian expansions. William and Mae had never left the United States apart from several trips abroad to the islands. These trips had not ended well for William. Prior to starting work at the bank after graduate school they had taken a four-day trip to Aruba in the Caribbean. May came down with food poisoning within four hours of arrival. The pre-dinner trip to Burger king would prove fatal to four days of fun and sun.

What was really in William's mind was something referred to the dark period. May and William had gotten engaged. William was working for a computer manufacturer to meet his requirement for work experience prior to applying for business schools. May was still in college. She attended an all-girls school in New Jersey. May made William's life a living hell in one way. She was the only girl on her floor without an engagement ring.

May auditioned for this ring every weekend. She was drop dead gorgeous with a tight body and wonderful breasts. The only thing preventing her from a modelling career was that she stood just 5 feet tall. William was living a dream life. She clearly loved him and screwed like her life depended on it. Every single time.

What more could she possibly do? She wanted that ring. For her it was an escape from an uncertain and often difficult childhood. She was only 20 years old.

May needed a lot of work to reach orgasm. It always started with oral sex. May was very wet and loved to come. It did not take a lot. She seemed to really enjoy it. She had a beautiful long set of lips and exceptionally light public hair. Very inviting. Unfortunately, coming was somewhat disconnected to her orgasms.

She needed penetration. She preferred a dick to fingers. William could help her out. Think about every X movie you have ever seen. There is always a porn star screaming that she is coming as she climaxes. It does not always work this way. Not for May.

Often it would take two or three attempts to get May over the finish line, but she was always grateful. Her body's contortions could not be mistaken for anything else. Her pussy squeezed William cock while she orgasmed. This is a feeling that is a wonder to behold. If William had anything left, he would most certainly come himself in close proximity.

On winter break May convinces William to take her away for a week to St. Lucia. A fine island getaway. They had plenty of sun and sex. William also got invited to try something they had not done before. The back door. May as it turned out liked anal stimulation. She was not in love with penetration. That required copious amounts of alcohol. She already brought all the needed natural lubrication although a little extra help was always advised.

In Williams estimation you are either into this or not. In his experience it was no better than one out of three with the women he had been with in his time. Your sort of needed to know someone before you brought it up. No one had ever suggested it to him. As William looks back now, he has no doubt that the digitalization of porn and its availability dramatically increased awareness and lure of anal sex.

When they returned home, William was out next week. May handed his ring back to him. So began the so-called dark period. It lasted from mid-January to Mid-June of the same year. While William drowned his sorrows in a selection of on campus woman, May had an intense relationship with someone she had met at work. The dark period ended as mysteriously as it began, and the pair started cohabiting in July and married in early September just ahead of his return to graduate school.

It would be acknowledged later in life that William had broken a cardinal rule of love and marriage. It means little to get engaged if you do not set a date. When William set out for graduate school in Pennsylvania May expected to be invited along. She worked for a national employer with operations in and around Philadelphia and the suburbs. For her getting work would prove to be easy. William was not even 23 years old when he left for graduate school. That is incredibly young to be carrying the weight of two people.

May ended the dark period by engineering a transfer to nearby Mays Landing and giving William an ultimatum. Either marry me now and live with me or lose me for all time.

He could never imagine a world without May but seemed to lack the enthusiasm that May required. She was also a master manipulator. She had correctly reasoned that William was going nowhere. He was not going to be able to find an upgrade to her on any level. A touch arrogant perhaps but essentially correct.

So, it was with great trepidation that William learned the news that he was moving to Tokyo. While posed as a question his bank usually only asked questions of things already decided. In the early 1980s the best way to get a glimpse of Tokyo was to look at Life Magazine issues. William and May went off to the library. They decided to make the best of it. The trip abroad came with a significant pay increase in so far as an expat plan is a license to save money.

Prior to moving to Japan, they made a six month stop in London. They were in their early 20s and were put up in a central London flat a short ride to William's office. May was told that she was not expected to cook and that the firm would pick up all their meal costs until they moved into their permanent abode in Tokyo.

May was not an early riser. She would get up maybe at 11am in the morning and take on the challenges of exploring London. A guidebook was an essential component of the day. William got hold of an annotated copy of Dining Out in London. You would be amazed what a chore it is to eat out every evening for dinner. May and William learned about Indian Food, Thai Food, delved deep into French cuisine and relaxed with Italian and Chinese cuisines. The later two were readily available to them in the US.

Dinner was at 8PM or slightly later. William worked those muscles in the gym several days per week. May really did like to wrap herself around Williams developed torso. William had a large, developed chest built out of years of bench pressing and did an untold number of pushups and pullups to further develop. May was buying into all of it. Dinner was their appetizer for sex.

May relaxed with a pre-dinner cocktail and had wine with dinner. Alcohol certainly enhanced their approach to later in the evening. Dinner conversations were full of Mays explorations. William had to see London through Mays eyes. He had to work. She told him all about the Abbeys and Parliament. What it was like to walk through Hyde Park. From time to time, she would take in speaker's corner. Nelsons Column as well. The scene at Trafalgar Square. They took some evening tours. The most famous was probably the Jack the ripper tour through the East End of London.

William and May became each other's best friends. It was a slow process but as they prepared for Tokyo it became more apparent that their relationship had to evolve beyond just sex. Now do not get me wrong. May loved getting drilled each night. Properly fed and lubricated with wine May could come like she had never come before, evening after evening. It just never got old.

Each night a new restaurant provided a new venue. After about six months it was time to get on the big bus for Tokyo. These plane rides were thankless and even in first class it was a long trip. The Soviet Union had not yet allowed direct over flights so a trip from London to Tokyo had to go through Anchorage Alaska. Sort of the end of the known universe there.

After 17 hours in the air plus all that airport time they finally arrived in Tokyo. They would live approximately four weeks in the old Okura Hotel. It was a classic Japanese hotel and a short walk to William's Office. In the mid-1980s there was still no English in Tokyo. This would come later when Emperor Hirohito died in 1989. Ahead of his funeral and State visits from President Reagan overnight English signs started arriving.

CNN had started broadcasting in 1980 but the news had not made its way to Japanese Hotels at this time. The only English on TV were three movies. Planes, Trains and Automobiles, Moonstruck, and Overboard. Presumably, every month the movies would rotate out. This was the only English outside of Williams workday. The business conducted its work in English for the benefit of William and his colleagues. Over the course of their life William and May must have seen Moonstruck twenty times. It never seemed to grow old.

May and William started to venture out into the Roppongi which is a section of Tokyo adjacent the Okura Hotel. It is known for its night life. When you can't speak the language, you are very much drawn to things happening right in front of you and around you. You cannot read the signs on the buildings and the advertising. You just do not make it onto the higher floors. Nirvana could be there, but you would not know it.

There was one oasis for May. The Tokyo American Club was an intra city country club. It had restaurants, a gym, pools, and meeting rooms. It also had something incredibly valuable. It had a tape rental library for VHS tapes. This is how American expats got their video entertainment. One of the first packages May brought home was the collected series of MASH.

William was trapped at home for his first year. There were very few phones capital of calling internationally so if William was not out on business, he had to be home during the week to talk to his NY counterparts. May did not take this so well. Her act of defiance was to often give William a blow job while he was speaking with various members of the desk on the morning call. William was just going to live with it.

Their sex life continued unabated. William planted May every evening. The sex was real exercise. May needed a lot of penetration for her orgasm. She liked it hard. She was also a little lazy. William had to generate most of the thrust. May would help as her motivation would allow but she liked it in the missionary position. This was her comfort zone. For variety she would let William warm up behind her but eventually it would be time to get down to business. May would turn around so that she could relax enough to orgasm.

After four weeks at the Hotel where she became known to the staff as the pretty American lady who lived in the new wing, they moved into their house in a high-end suburb of Tokyo. Their immediate next-door neighbor was what was known as the Red Chinese embassy at the time. It was a scary looking compound with a lot of cameras pointed at the Street. Our heroes assumed that their house was monitored in some way.

William became convinced that the Chinese use to record and watch sex tapes of May and himself. He figured they recorded May in the shower. He had no proof of this, but it seemed unlikely that the Chinese would not have figured out how to monitor their closes neighbors. May could care less. She was a bit of a voyeur. She wore her breasts proudly. She was a 36-C heading to a D Cup. They moved well. She showed them off at the Pool at the American Club. She also showed them off to her acupuncturist.

William came home one night to find May on the living room floor with her shirt open with the acupuncture needles embedded in her breasts and John's hands manipulating her shoulders. They could just as well have been manipulating her pussy thirty seconds earlier, but William was not quiet entering through the front door of the house. William looked at the scene and said nothing. It was suggestive but not conclusive.

However, May started to behave a little different in bed. She started craving a circular motion and she started to develop more of her own signature motion. She was young. She could still learn many things. The question is how did she learn to stir the pot. This is how William thought about the motion. It was circular and rhythmic. May had always disliked circular motions. Now her hips were swaying to the music in William's head.

May would later in life tell William that she had been to Studio 54 in its heyday. There were few passive visitors to this disco scene. May had participated in the scene. She had been taken multiple times by different men, not to mention the fellow that brought her. She did not learn these motions here as this was in the distant past.

She had started reading romance novels. Perhaps we can attribute it to this set of information. William had his suspicions. The reality was William was an incredibly well-paid factory worker whose product just happened to be the prices of financial assets. His factory was open from about 8 AM in the morning to 6PM in the evening before the next factory shift firmly was in command.

If May wanted to engage in extracurricular activities, there was little William could do to uncover evidence. The Chinese of course would not provide any tapes! It was a glance about a year later at an Onsen, a Japanese hot spring that cemented the idea concretely in William's mind. John and his girlfriend had come along for the weekend.

Clothes are extremely limited in the Onsen's and related pools. Richard had an awfully long dick. There was no way that thing could disappoint a woman if it moved well enough. Stayed in long enough. It was just a glance but May looked at it in a way that seemed to indicate she had been put away by it more than once.

This was Tokyo. A series of disconnected experiences. May and William would drink together at the weekends at Japanese Clubs. It is not politically correct to say this, but they often wondered the next day who drove the car home. A lot of strange things would go down. They would walk into a restaurant for dinner and find out they had been kicked out last week for poor behavior along with their friends.

They hung out with some pharmaceutical executives from England. Folks were very relaxed in this group. Better living through chemistry more than a motto to these folks.

At these discos William would dance with Japanese woman. May was a much better dancer so she was sought out be equally adept and skilled Japanese men. They were never going to get May any further. She was never indiscrete in public. By all accounts she was the perfect corporate wife.

William would go a little further. He would find a woman's hand had traveled down his pants to stimulate him while he danced. Now a fair amount of alcohol had to have been consumed because May would look on happy as a clam. Seemingly oblivious to the provocation.

The Japanese are far more efficient at the sexual process than the western world. First of all, the biggest question on the minds of most men in a disco is will she come home with me tonight. The Japanese had a particular style bag for that occasion. A woman willing to get laid and spend some time together in a love hotel would come with the overnight bag to the disco. It did not guarantee success but it did give you the universe to target.

The Japanese were not burdened by centuries of western religious orthodoxy about the prohibition of sex before marriage. William never encountered this in Japan.

In the mid 1980's the predominant expat was an IBM employee and their families. This was the largest foreign employer at the time. Typically, the women would go home for the summers with their kids. More than one would return from summer break to find that their husband had been exercising with his Japanese secretary. It was almost a national sport.

These women were better connected to their sexual self, uninhibited and without all the western cultural and religious biases were also orgasmic. William had tried a few on occasion. He was no saint either. He found them to be tighter but very easy to be arisen sexually. They all appreciated a western cock. It was bigger and size does matter if it can last. William had learned how to last.

May was not looking for a saint and she was not one either, but they reached a stage where they became a married couple. It was about two years after they had married. May started to work in Tokyo to occupy her day. She sold resort memberships to Western companies for their Japanese staffs.

They would often dine out at the American Club in the evening and brokers would take them out to the finest French restaurant in Japan in that time period in the Okura Hotel called Le Belle Epoque. If you want to turn May into a sexual predator feed her fine French wine and food. She would put on a virtuoso performance in their Tokyo home later that night. All recorded by the Chinese.

They would go to some events together. If there was sake involved William knew he was going to take May from behind later that night. His most favorite position. It offered a free range of motion and those soft cheeks to tap. Who could resist that vantage point?

May did not love it on top but if it was going to happen sake was certainly required. William would be transfixed by the bouncing of her natural breasts. Their relationship in Tokyo was defined by alcohol and consensual sex. However, the seeds of a lifelong romance began to be planted.

They admired gardens and Japan had more than a few, least of all the Imperial Gardens. The Japanese were exquisite gardeners. They developed a lifelong interest in oriental art. To this day there are rooms in their house devoted to Hong, Kong, Singapore (Teak) and Japan. These are things that adults do together.

They were growing up together.

They vacationed in Thailand and in Australia. They loved the beaches. They made friends with other expats. If most wanted to screw May so be it. Maybe one or two would get that discrete chance for some extracurricular fun. Love and sex were distinct to May. One did not necessary limit the other.

Eventually the tour was completed, and William was sent to London via New York. They found themselves back at the Okura Hotel yet again on the way home. William was shocked to learn there was a coffee shop that he had not visited inside the Hotel. This after logging almost three months of his life at this hotel.

For his going away present May took him to the indoor pool at the hotel late in the evening. She approached him in the pool and pulled her bikini bottom aside and placed William inside of her. He can still recall the warmth years later of her come on his cock. William came quickly that night. Probably before May was completely ready but it served its purpose. She was still his girl and could surprise him.

May headed for New York ahead of William but not before obtaining the signature element of a life led in Japan. Pearls from the Okura Hotel. It was her reward for two years in Tokyo. They would be soon back but not before London. When William landed in New York hew was informed that he was needed with his check book to attend to a furrier as she decided she needed a fur coat ahead of London. This is what is referred to a quality problem in trading circles.

Women of excellence knew their value.

Morris (Moe) Samuel