On the Way to Columbus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Leg's down, bitch!" I growled. Again, it was as though a switch inside me had been flipped. My mode had changed from humiliated submissive to dominant master. I was in charge, and this bitch, who had been the cause of my humiliation, was going to pay. I struck her cunt again. And again. Then I switched to her tits. First with end of the belt, aiming for her sensitive nipples and giving each of her breasts a couple gentle smacks. Then I got a little meaner. I put more force into each swat, leaving clear red welts where each one hit. Sarah writhed but did not attempt to cover herself. She managed to keep her arms outstretched. I returned to her pussy, now a bright pink. I gave her ten more swats, hard swats, but not brutal, until her pussy was red.

I put the belt aside and knelt at the end of the bed to give her vagina some tender love with my tongue. I licked at the folds of her labia. Gently. Lovingly. Then I spread them and drove my tongue into the slick wet depths of her cunt. Occasionally, I would pull up and lick the vicinity of her clitoris before plunging my tongue back down into her hole.

And speaking of hole, I gave her asshole some love too, a little with my tongue and a lot with my thumb, gently massaging it and even inserting it.

I couldn't tell how close she was to coming, so when she did, I was surprised, but she came hard, even squirting some into my face. I think she was as surprised by that as I was. She told me later that she had never squirted before during orgasm.

I wasn't really paying attention to Jennifer, but I guess Sarah had managed to make her cum a couple of times. And Kyle, well, from my perspective he got the short straw, but I suppose since he got to go home with Jennifer it would all even out.

I wasn't sad to see them leave. Sarah and I both thanked them for an unforgettable experience. They claimed to have had a wonderful time. Probably just being polite. As soon as the door closed behind them, I turned to Sarah and grabbed her by the arms, not roughly, but firmly.

"That's the last time I have sex with a guy," I told her. "I tried it. It was successfully humiliating, but I'm never doing it again."

"Okay," she answered meekly. "Is that why you beat my pussy to death?"

"I kissed it and made up," I responded.

"Yes, you did," she agreed. "You sure did. Best cunt lapping I've ever had." She kissed me then. A real kiss, full of affection. "I'm sorry you didn't enjoy your time with Kyle."

"You know, sometimes fantasies are better staying fantasies. Reality sometimes puts a harsh cast on them," I said, laying back in the bed. Sarah climbed into bed next to me and cuddled.

"Well, if it's any consolation, I didn't really enjoy playing the head bitch."

"You were pretty damned good at it though," I commented.

"Evidently not if you didn't have a good time."

"Well, that's not your fault. You did everything well. I just didn't enjoy sex with a guy."

"Well you said humiliation was your thing. I couldn't think of anything more humiliating that being forced to suck a guy off."

"Right," I agreed. "I admit, you were amazing. That ass-to-mouth thing was inspired. But," I paused, "I'll never do it again."

"At least you got to fuck Jennifer," she said in an attempt to console me.

"Didn't that bother you?"

"No," she said reflectively. "I suppose under different circumstances it might have, like if you just cheated on me with her behind my back. But in this case, I offered you up. I was showing you off. My prize cock. I was in dominant bitch mode."

"Thank you for not fucking Kyle," I told her. I had thought of one thing that might have been more humiliating than having to suck Kyle off—having to watch him fuck Sarah. Thankfully, Sarah never went there.

"You're welcome," she said. "I would have really been the supreme bitch if I'd have made you watch him fuck me, right? But that would have been going too far. I promised you I'd never cheat on you—with a man. I do love you, Bob. I mean, at first, you were just my ticket out, but the more I get to know you, the more I realize how much I really do care about you."

"I love you, too, baby," I answered.

We cuddled for a while, then showered and went out for dinner. I was glad this chapter was over. I wanted to focus now on my relationship with Sarah and not on chasing fantasies. I had had quite enough of that for the time being.

We came back to the room after dinner and had sex—normal, loving-couple sex—and then fell asleep.


12