Watching My Ex Succumb to Lust

Story Info
Watching my ex get taken by the entire party.
927 words
3.81
14k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To preface this, the story below is a real dream that i woke up from yesterday. I've told it as out happened and without an embellishment. I may come back and expand on it to make it into a full fledged fictional story, but I think it's worth telling as a dream.

This morning I woke up from the hottest weird sex dream. It started with me and my ex, Molly, fooling around on the couch. It was the version of her that I'd dated a long time ago in college. She had her tight body, firm double D's, and her pale skin complimented her red hair. I was on my back and she was going down on me, but I couldn't finish. She placed my computer on my chest and told me to watch the hottest video she'd ever seen while she kept going.

The video never got to the sex, but then everything shifted and we were fooling around in bed I'm a large room that opened up to a living room at someone's house. There were a couple dozen people all around these two rooms and it was clearly a sex party.

Nothing about the room was aggressive and the whole environment had a very sexy, sensual feel. Groups of men and women of varying ages were sitting intimately with each other, occasionally eyeing us with casual anticipation.

I rolled over and a younger guy laid next to her in my place. At the same time another approached, sitting down on the bed on her other side. They were very interested and started touching her all over.

Meanwhile another girl I know, Jess, began crawling up to me from the foot of the bed. She looked in my eyes, smiled, and slowly slid my dick into her mouth. Someone else grabbed her hips from behind and started fucking her while she happily watched me react to her head bobbing on my shaft.

I looked over and Molly was now on her back getting pounded by the guys that had been warming her up a second ago. Her eyes and mouth were open wide with disbelief as she took it. She'd had her share of good sex, but she clearly didn't know a cock could be so good. Now Jess shifted from working on my cock and was riding me. Her hips were moving smoothly forward and backward with purpose. She had a sexy smile on her face and her eyes said "you're mine".

Suddenly Molly stopped the two guys who were taking turns with her. She said she was drunk and didn't want me to let it happen again. I dismissed the guys that had been enjoying her pussy and her mouth.

After I took her out of the bed I brought her to the bathroom to get some water. Things began to blur between different men trying to move in on her. There wasn't anything threatening about it, but they were under the impression that she wanted them. Her body's positive response to the touching melted away her protest and she didn't slow them down. I kept looking away from her and when I looked back she was in a different place either sucking a cock or getting fucked by a different combination of men. Right as they were cumming inside of her I would put a stop to it again as she'd requested earlier.

My memory becomes clearer again when a few good looking men in their 40's approached her and explained that it was their party and they were friends with her dad. She resisted slightly as they pressed up against her. As they began kissing and groping her, she quickly succumbed, but I came and shooed them away as she'd asked.

Then, I looked for Jess again so that we could get back to where we left off. I turned the corner to the other room and saw Molly aggressively riding one of the men as he was laid on the "L" of the sectional couch. They were surrounded by the other older men (and some hot wives) caressing her all over. She was asking for him to cum inside of her. I didn't try and stop it this time. I watched with the rest of the room as she bounced up and down on his cock. It was the hottest thing I'd ever seen. Everyone wanted to make her cum and they were going to get their chance. They generously worshipped her body and she was savoring all of it.

I noticed a gorgeous brunette standing next to me. She was smiling approvingly at Molly as she went through wave after wave of insurance orgasms. The brunette pulled me to the bed. I slid my cock deep inside of her and I could tell she wanted to make me feel the way Molly did. We began passionately fucking each other while watching Molly get passed around.

It's here that I slowly came to. I woke up somehow already masturbating with an incredibly hard cock. I was still partially in a dream state, holding on to it until I came. Hard.

I've been thinking about it all day and I wish it was real. I want to watch a woman completely let go and find her unbridled sexual self, succumbing to absolute passion and bliss while shedding all inhibition. I'll probably never have an experience like this, but the dream was so visceral and unforgettable that I sort of feel like I was really there. I thought I'd share it.